Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,337 members, 7,780,883 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:28 AM

List Of People I Really Missed On Nairaland - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / List Of People I Really Missed On Nairaland (601 Views)

Please I Really Need Someone To Help Me Please Don't Ignore My Post / If You Do Not Play Any Of This Childhood Plays Then You Really Missed Alot / 10 Categories Of People That Regularly Patronize Herbalists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of People I Really Missed On Nairaland by israelboy1(m): 10:08am On Oct 01, 2015
lolzzzz...
since today is independence day.....i felt life "let me even check back the history of this nairaland..." those i really miss"

No.1: Babymama.....i miss this personality cause of so many things, it even got to an extent of me, praising her with a POST...babymama...like seriously, if you still view or come on Nairaland....i miss you ...like a huge miss

No.2: Yuzedo.... i don't just know why i always follow up this guy, every of his post gets my attention, even the boring ones...i always catch myself, wanting to read all his post at a rush..just quickly go through it..."my mind will always say".....lolzzz, i miss you too...like big time ooh

No.3: MrOlodo....lolzzz...his nickname is kinda kind of funny to me, and the way he replies some comments...."this guy is just so real to me...without forming any Porsche....MrOlodo, wherever you are ....i miss you like big time ooh

No.4: MissMeiya....the damsel i just like without blemish.....her smiles alone gets me everything i always want or maybe love to work hard for.....chai....i really miss you ooh...MissMeiya....not my fault sha

No.5: Sammy...although, i do not really know his username...but this guy is active in Literature Forum, i just like every of his post

chai...the list is kind of long...and please, the order is not all about "rank of miss" ooh ...........some people are just like ....unique and special

i love everybody on Nairaland...lolzz...
funny things
funny comments
funny replies
funny username
funny everything

infact...
God bless Nairaland
God bless Nigeria
God bless West Africa
God bless Africa
God bless the world

i love you all

1 Like

Re: List Of People I Really Missed On Nairaland by redvektor(m): 10:11am On Oct 01, 2015
OK IJA juju police woman afam for ever
Re: List Of People I Really Missed On Nairaland by israelboy1(m): 10:14am On Oct 01, 2015
redvektor:
OK IJA juju
police woman
afam for ever

yeah...i miss that damsel too.....people are really missing here on Nairaland ooh...well, time is what changes...but changes take time grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: List Of People I Really Missed On Nairaland by southcent: 1:41pm On Oct 01, 2015
lol have the fun I get from Nairaland is the kind of moniker I see,everyday....how can someone ans #headmaster
#buygala ..lol
Re: List Of People I Really Missed On Nairaland by israelboy1(m): 11:35pm On Oct 04, 2015
southcent:
lol have the fun I get from Nairaland is the kind of moniker I see,everyday....how can someone ans #headmaster
#buygala ..lol

different people with different weirdness

(1) (Reply)

Why Can't Nigeria Generate Electricity With Coal? / The Dog That Is More Humane Than A Human (photo) / Which One Is More Lucrative?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.