Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,677 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:15 PM

Sixth & Seventh Books Of Moses Initiates Meet Here - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sixth & Seventh Books Of Moses Initiates Meet Here (37109 Views)

Thunder Lightning Strikes At Rwanda Seventh-Day Adventist Church Kills 16 / These 2 Books Of The Bible Didn't Mention The Name God Throughout (SEE WHY) / What Is The Use Of The 7 Books Of Moses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sixth & Seventh Books Of Moses Initiates Meet Here by Divinerspell: 12:10pm On Oct 10, 2015
Mekaino85:
How and where can i get the sixth and seventh book of moses?

You can get it online or from metaphysical and spiritual shops
Re: Sixth & Seventh Books Of Moses Initiates Meet Here by kehnton(m): 9:41pm On Jan 12, 2016
Divinerspell:

What fact do you have that the book was not written by Moses? Why don't you invoke and conjure Moses to appear in a beautiful human form and not with his celestial body and ask him your questions? Mysticism is not a religion!

it's a fact that the book of magical art wasn't written by Moshe the Hebrew. if it were written by him, you wouldn't find Greek and Latin titles and terms in them.

1 Like

Re: Sixth & Seventh Books Of Moses Initiates Meet Here by kehnton(m): 9:55pm On Jan 12, 2016
those names u mentioned doesn't not exist and I can swear to that....
Enki is the true primordial God of human race... Make research on ur own...
seed of ha seten! Alhaeem shall judge you with right judgement!
Re: Sixth & Seventh Books Of Moses Initiates Meet Here by kehnton(m): 10:02pm On Jan 12, 2016
Qpetz:
Indeed a book Jewish witchcraft.
wrong!!! that book isn't Jewish at all. a book can't be Jewish and and the same time related to witchcraft. what does the light have to do with darkness
Re: Sixth & Seventh Books Of Moses Initiates Meet Here by Divinerspell: 7:12am On Jan 13, 2016
Good to have you on board! Are you a student of kabbalah? Because my next thread will be on kabbalah!

Ateh

Malkuth

ve-Geburah

ve-Gedulah

le-Olam

kehnton:

wrong!!!
that book isn't Jewish at all.
a book can't be Jewish and and the same time related to witchcraft.
what does the light have to do with darkness
Re: Sixth & Seventh Books Of Moses Initiates Meet Here by kehnton(m): 10:16am On Jan 13, 2016
Divinerspell:
Good to have you on board! Are you a student of kabbalah? Because my next thread will be on kabbalah!

Ateh

Malkuth

ve-Geburah

ve-Gedulah

le-Olam

no I'm a student of ha Torah not kabbalah. i will graduate to the Hebrew mysticsim when the time is right.

shlum!

1 Like

Re: Sixth & Seventh Books Of Moses Initiates Meet Here by Divinerspell: 12:05pm On Jan 13, 2016
When you do, I will be glad to walk you through the Great Kabbalah!

kehnton:

no I'm a student of ha Torah not kabbalah. i will graduate to the Hebrew mysticsim when the time is right.

shlum!
Re: Sixth & Seventh Books Of Moses Initiates Meet Here by kehnton(m): 12:09pm On Jan 13, 2016
Divinerspell:
When you do, I will be glad to walk you through the Great Kabbalah!

are you a Jewish Ravi?
Re: Sixth & Seventh Books Of Moses Initiates Meet Here by Divinerspell: 2:02pm On Jan 13, 2016
No I am not, I'm a Kabbalah mystic!

kehnton:
are you a Jewish Ravi?
Re: Sixth & Seventh Books Of Moses Initiates Meet Here by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jan 13, 2016
Divinerspell:

If you don't mind me asking, where did you study Qabbalah?
Re: Sixth & Seventh Books Of Moses Initiates Meet Here by kehnton(m): 2:19pm On Jan 13, 2016
Divinerspell:

its like a krishna worshipper saying hes a catholic bishop, the two doesnt have aaanything in common.

Those who practiced kabbalah are the jews, except your talking of magik, like the ones fremasons and illuminatis do?
Anyway, i understand you.

When the time comes יהוה will teach me the way to go about it. Shalom!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sixth & Seventh Books Of Moses Initiates Meet Here by Divinerspell: 2:46pm On Jan 13, 2016
Yes, I am a ceremonial magickian and Kabbalah play an important role in my ceremonies!

kehnton:

its like a krishna worshipper saying hes a catholic bishop, the two doesnt have aaanything in common.

Those who practiced kabbalah are the jews, except your talking of magik, like the ones fremasons and illuminatis do?
Anyway, i understand you.

When the time comes יהוה will teach me the way to go about it. Shalom!
Re: Sixth & Seventh Books Of Moses Initiates Meet Here by Divinerspell: 2:51pm On Jan 13, 2016
I was initiated into Kabbalah at Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn

Sarassin:

Re: Sixth & Seventh Books Of Moses Initiates Meet Here by bigass123(m): 6:22pm On Jan 15, 2016
Since the law of entrance seems like a big obstacle.. How can I use the psalms to do the listed below in your quoted post?

Divinerspell:

You don't need to be initiated or an adept in other to use the psalms and esoteric rites found in The Sixth & Seventh Books Of Moses for mystical or miraculous purposes like protection, get an ex-husband or ex-wife or ex-lover back, fortunes, pregnancy, safe journey, wealth, riches, promotions, pass exams, visa approval, healing, deliverance...... etc the lists are endless on what you can do with the Psalms. That is what most spiritualists and white garments clergies uses knowingly or unknowingly but adepts like us don't use the psalms.
Re: Sixth & Seventh Books Of Moses Initiates Meet Here by Divinerspell: 6:47pm On Jan 15, 2016
The instructions on how to use the Psalms for mystical purposes are there in The Key To The Sixth & Seventh Books Of Moses

bigass123:

Since the law of entrance seems like a big obstacle.. How can I use the psalms to do the listed below in your quoted post?

Re: Sixth & Seventh Books Of Moses Initiates Meet Here by bigass123(m): 7:12pm On Jan 15, 2016
Where then can I get an authentic version... I'm aware there are so many incomplete versions online.

Divinerspell:
The instructions on how to use the Psalms for mystical purposes are there in The Key To The Sixth & Seventh Books Of Moses

Re: Sixth & Seventh Books Of Moses Initiates Meet Here by Divinerspell: 8:45pm On Jan 15, 2016
You can get it from any metaphysical shop or spiritual shop

bigass123:
Where then can I get an authentic version... I'm aware there are so many incomplete versions online.

Re: Sixth & Seventh Books Of Moses Initiates Meet Here by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jan 16, 2016
kehnton:

wrong!!!
that book isn't Jewish at all.
a book can't be Jewish and and the same time related to witchcraft.
what does the light have to do with darkness
There were witches in Israel too.
Re: Sixth & Seventh Books Of Moses Initiates Meet Here by kehnton(m): 8:31am On Jan 17, 2016
Muafrika2:

There were witches in Israel too.

yes, you're right.
but anyone practicing witchcraft is an abomination. and the law permits such to be stoned to death.

1 Like

Re: Sixth & Seventh Books Of Moses Initiates Meet Here by FlipGamBino: 10:15am On Jan 19, 2016
Divinerspell:
I was initiated into Kabbalah at Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn

Different strokes for different folks
Re: Sixth & Seventh Books Of Moses Initiates Meet Here by FlipGamBino: 10:20am On Jan 19, 2016
Sarassin:

The question that definitely hits the nail on the head. Its golden you chose not to flog the issue. How are you doing Sarassin?
Re: Sixth & Seventh Books Of Moses Initiates Meet Here by sunny12345679: 6:24pm On Jan 19, 2016
philfearon:

Is emailing allowed?
here is my email too. Will like to know too. greatsunny4@gmail.com
Re: Sixth & Seventh Books Of Moses Initiates Meet Here by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jan 19, 2016
FlipGamBino:

The question that definitely hits the nail on the head. Its golden you chose not to flog the issue. How are you doing Sarassin?

I am very well FlipGamBino, how are you getting on with the Vedas? As you rightly pointed out regards my question, one does not flog a dead horse.
Re: Sixth & Seventh Books Of Moses Initiates Meet Here by Tampinu(m): 2:10am On Jan 22, 2016
everyone is a God.... Religion has reduce us to slaves....
And hey God don't die... U don't die rather ur body gets weak and u wears it off to put on another to continue the cycle.....

With enki u r guarantee immortality....

I don't joke

That is very true, but it will be pretty difficult to explain it to common people. Especially those who have no idea about Nibiru or the Annunakis embarassed
Re: Sixth & Seventh Books Of Moses Initiates Meet Here by juanomowa(m): 7:19am On Jun 26, 2016
Hello! "Divinerspell", I so much fancy this thread of yours, #thumbsUP.
Re: Sixth & Seventh Books Of Moses Initiates Meet Here by robbase: 8:39am On Jun 26, 2016
Pls could you enlighten me on how to use the 13 feet omnipotent pentagram to pray? Thanks
Re: Sixth & Seventh Books Of Moses Initiates Meet Here by otemanuduno: 8:54am On Jun 26, 2016
Anas09:
I thought u were a girl. Am just curious, that book is not written by Moses, why is it called the Six and Seven books of Moses? Or is it for a fact written by Moses and do they have link with the books of the Bible?

According to the DOCTUFOS, the books were written by Yeshua(the firstborn of all sons of gods) and given to Moses as a magic book. Moses performed all his magics from there.
Re: Sixth & Seventh Books Of Moses Initiates Meet Here by jamex93(m): 9:03am On Jun 26, 2016
Divinerspell:

THE USE AND EFFICACY OF The Psalms AND THE MANY PURPOSES TO WHICH THEY MAY BE APPLIED

Psalm 1.— When a woman is pregnant and fears a premature delivery, or a dangerous confinement, she should write or cause to be writ­ten, on a piece of parchment prepared from the pure skin of a deer, the three first verses of the above Psalm, together with the hidden holy name and appropriate prayer contained therein, and place it in a small bag made expressly for that purpose, and suspend it by a string about the neck, so that the bag will rest against her naked body.

The holy name is called , Eel Chad, which signifies, great, strong, only God, and is taken from the four following words: Aschre, verse 1; Lo, verse 4; Jatzliach, verse 3; Vederech, verse 6.

The prayer is as follows:

May it please thee, Oh Eel Chad, to grant unto this woman, N., daugh­ter of R., that she may not at this time, or at any other time, have a pre­mature confinement; much more grant unto her a truly fortunate delivery, and keep her and the fruit of her body in good health. Amen! Selah!

Admonition

Before I proceed further with the translation of the Psalms, it is nec­essary to insert in this place an admonition, which the author, who wrote only for his own nation, deemed unnecessary, and which, nevertheless, should be addressed to every one.

"Each human being," says the celebrated Kabbalist, Rabbi Isaac Lorija,2 "except only the ignorant idolator, can by a pious and virtuous life enter into the consecrated temple of the true Kabbalah, and can avail himself of its benefits without being able to speak or understand the He­brew language. He can pray, read and write everything in his mother tongue; only the holy name of God and the angels that may occur in the experiment, must, under all circumstances, be written and retained in the mind in the Hebrew tongue (for they must in no case be uttered), because, on the contrary, a wrong direction might otherwise easily be given to the experiment, and consequently it would lose all its holiness, worth, and efficiency.

With this pronunciation we must all be well satisfied, and, therefore, I must write all similar words and names, from the letters of which the holy names are taken, in Hebrew. In order, however, that the reader may read all similar occurring names and words in his mind and retain them, I have written all the Hebrew words with English letters together with their meaning.

SOURCE: The Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses

Pls sir how can I use the good luck psalm

Pls explain for me step by step
Re: Sixth & Seventh Books Of Moses Initiates Meet Here by jamex93(m): 9:04am On Jun 26, 2016
Divinerspell:

To get the most out of that psalm? The seal should be inscribed on a virgin parchment

Pls what is a virgin parchment
Re: Sixth & Seventh Books Of Moses Initiates Meet Here by jamex93(m): 9:19am On Jun 26, 2016
Divinerspell:
PSALM FOR PROTECTION

Psalm 2.— Should you be exposed to danger in a storm at sea, and your life threatened, then recite this Psalm without delay and very reverently, and think respectfully of the holiest name contained therein, namely Schaddei (which means, mighty God), then immedi­ately utter the prayer belonging thereto, after which write everything together on a fragment of a pot, and in full confidence in the Omnipotent, who fixes the boundary of the sea and restrains its power, throw it into the foaming waves, and you will see marvelous wonders, for the waves will instantly cease their roaring and the storm will be lulled.

Can u help with psalm for good luck
Re: Sixth & Seventh Books Of Moses Initiates Meet Here by Owliver(m): 11:28am On Jun 26, 2016
Divinerspell and BUHARIWILLWIN pls message me at owliverpin@gnail.com I got some questions to ask.

thanks
Re: Sixth & Seventh Books Of Moses Initiates Meet Here by stonemasonn: 12:58pm On Jun 26, 2016
Sarassin:
In my limited evocation experience I find that a lot of spirit entities were once gods whose adoration were discontinued due to the worship of a monotheistic being. All spirit entities, particularly gods have their own goals and motivations. Communicating with them usually happens on their terms, not yours, very few mystics are powerful enough or foolhardy enough to command them.

I am familiar with the pantheon of Odin, Blue Man, Pan, Gaia and Christ the deity of compassion. I have seen them and their abodes and carried out their will on earth in the past, as have others.

Pan for instance, is a god who has never been human or anything else but a god. As a being he represents certain universal truths and that is all. I once asked Blue Man if he had ever assumed a human form on earth, he gave a chuckle and replied in the affirmative that it was a great meditative experience.

It does transpire however that gods are much weaker in this age of reason, mere mortals are required to carry out their works. They need humans to act as their servants and go-betweens to get their perspectives across and in exchange, they can teach all kinds of magical secrets and exercise their powers through their servants. But, gods demand absolute loyalty to their causes from their servants, beware.

If approached they can exert their influence over such beings. This is why I would caution the dilettante against disturbing them, a real mystic can command, or at least deal with spirits, the dabbler cannot. Humans can only show devotion to these beings, they don't even answer if a mere mortal tries to compel them to appear.
these gods you talk about looks to me like higher and more intelligent beings with large egos and even ambitions. My question now is who made these gods?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Ibibio Jews Of Nigeria - By Barry Floyd 1969 / "Shepherd Bushiri 'Heals' Lady With HIV During Church Service" - Prophet Claims / Why Pastor Adeboye Sat On Royal Chair – Olugbon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.