Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,774 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:24 PM

If You Have Bought Ads3ns3 Non Hosted Account, Pls Post Your Experiences Here. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / If You Have Bought Ads3ns3 Non Hosted Account, Pls Post Your Experiences Here. (587 Views)

I Need Nigerian Adsense Account Pls / I Need Nigerian Adsense Account Pls / If You Want To Sell Adsense Account Pls Click Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Have Bought Ads3ns3 Non Hosted Account, Pls Post Your Experiences Here. by muid33n(m): 12:47pm On Oct 01, 2015
Hello guys, pls if there's anyone who has purchased non hosted ads3nse account, pls kindly drop your experiences here... A friend of mine wants to buy but needs more info from people who have bought in the past. Thanks.
Re: If You Have Bought Ads3ns3 Non Hosted Account, Pls Post Your Experiences Here. by Danyl(m): 2:56pm On Oct 01, 2015
and you expect ppl to come out in the open with all this gooGle ish? most ppl wont come out o. ppl that r qualified for it are not getting approval if they buy google might trail them so no one will talk except they guide their privacy jealously.
Re: If You Have Bought Ads3ns3 Non Hosted Account, Pls Post Your Experiences Here. by muid33n(m): 4:12pm On Oct 01, 2015
Thanks @Danyl, I'm not asking anybody to post the screenshot/details of their adsense account here. I just want them to tell me if it is okay to go ahead and buy the stuffs
Re: If You Have Bought Ads3ns3 Non Hosted Account, Pls Post Your Experiences Here. by dunmorris(m): 6:05pm On Oct 01, 2015
muid33n:
Thanks @Danyl, I'm not asking anybody to post the screenshot/details of their adsense account here. I just want them to tell me if it is okay to go ahead and buy the stuffs
Fear North contact our boss Mikketech for your adsense ACOUNT tested and trusted

1 Like

Re: If You Have Bought Ads3ns3 Non Hosted Account, Pls Post Your Experiences Here. by xtragist: 8:08am On Oct 02, 2015
ADSENSE with $0.10 For SALE. Call 08067983938 To Buy
Re: If You Have Bought Ads3ns3 Non Hosted Account, Pls Post Your Experiences Here. by muid33n(m): 6:13pm On Oct 02, 2015
xtragist:
ADSENSE with $0.10 For SALE. Call 08067983938 To Buy

Thanks, but that is not the answer to my question.

(1) (Reply)

Best Ways Teenagers Can Make Money Online / help, How To Increase My Blog's Traffic / Advertise Your Post ,etc To My 145k And 19k Facebook Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.