Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,406 members, 7,808,448 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:03 PM

The Hunt For Funmi Adams: Dead Or Alive? - Celebrities (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Hunt For Funmi Adams: Dead Or Alive? (101437 Views)

Femi Falana And Wife, Funmi Falana At The Falz Experience All Loved Up (Photos) / Tosin Etomi With Funmi Wellington: Adesua's Brother & Banky W Brother Pictured / Funmi Iyanda Raises Her Skirts To Prove That She Is Not Bleaching (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Hunt For Funmi Adams: Dead Or Alive? by zamanii: 5:23pm On Jul 09, 2017
Wow I can only say thumbs up to the OP and those who have kept the dream of finding Funmi alive. This is the only thread on NL I dedicated my time to read every single page of, I'm touched. However I want to plead that we do not derail from the purpose of this thread. I noticed that from the beginning of thread up until sometime December 2016, the comments where those who truly know the importance of finding Funmi but from January of this year, I guess people referred to as the 'indomie generation' began to contribute and they are not difficult to find.

On finding Funmi I think her location has been narrowed down to Pittsburgh USA.
@GossipHeart please if you truly know about her whereabouts, can you get a picture of her for us since you said you have fears about trespassing and that getting a picture would be easy. She needs to know she's remembered and appreciated. You should know Nigerians mosttimes trivialise important matters especially if they are not concerned and that explains why some are trying to irk you. You seem to be the most certain link to her, thanks

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Hunt For Funmi Adams: Dead Or Alive? by OracleMxNelson(m): 8:20pm On Jul 09, 2017
What if we actually make more reasons why we are inviting her... a Funmi Adam's Gratitude Concert for example... have it all put together... maybe she will have a stronger reason then to come out

6 Likes

Re: The Hunt For Funmi Adams: Dead Or Alive? by orlahtohbadt(m): 8:33pm On Jul 09, 2017
Hey look what i found

Re: The Hunt For Funmi Adams: Dead Or Alive? by GossipHeart(m): 9:15pm On Jul 09, 2017
happney65:
Just created a Lengthy post on FB and tagged someone i knew in the UK..Maybe someone somewhere could give us some answers..she was a part of my childhood i cannot ever forget..Wish we could know exactly what happened to this amazing woman with an amazing voice..following this thread to the end..

You tagged someone in the U.K ?? Why ??
Re: The Hunt For Funmi Adams: Dead Or Alive? by zamanii: 9:29pm On Jul 09, 2017
orlahtohbadt:
Hey look what i found
This looks good. What does the full profile say?
Re: The Hunt For Funmi Adams: Dead Or Alive? by happney65: 9:35pm On Jul 09, 2017
GossipHeart:

You tagged someone in the U.K ?? Why ??

Because someone said she lives in the UK..Tagged someone also in the US..Both ways..He no good?
Re: The Hunt For Funmi Adams: Dead Or Alive? by orlahtohbadt(m): 9:45pm On Jul 09, 2017
zamanii:

This looks good. What does the full profile say?
Need to pay for further checks

1 Like

Re: The Hunt For Funmi Adams: Dead Or Alive? by warrenweste(m): 11:42pm On Jul 09, 2017
OracleMxNelson:
What if we actually make more reasons why we are inviting her... a Funmi Adam's Gratitude Concert for example... have it all put together... maybe she will have a stronger reason then to come out

Sounds nice
Re: The Hunt For Funmi Adams: Dead Or Alive? by meetgaya: 1:55am On Jul 10, 2017
May be this woman want to live a private life. She most have read this post but kept quite. Many of us have pasted this threat on her Facebook page but no response from her.
Let us keeping on may something good may happen some day

1 Like

Re: The Hunt For Funmi Adams: Dead Or Alive? by delzbaba(m): 6:24am On Jul 10, 2017
I remember her and all her songs,hope u guys find her.

1 Like

Re: The Hunt For Funmi Adams: Dead Or Alive? by shadrach77: 9:39am On Jul 10, 2017
meetgaya:
May be this woman want to live a private life. She most have read this post but kept quite. Many of us have pasted this threat on her Facebook page but no response from her.
Let us keeping on may something good may happen some day

This is exactly the same thing I said. You can't force someone out of hiding. She may be hiding for spiritual reasons.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Hunt For Funmi Adams: Dead Or Alive? by GossipHeart(m): 10:46am On Jul 10, 2017
happney65:

Because someone said she lives in the UK..Tagged someone also in the US..Both ways..He no good?

How many times were you told she lives in the USA ?? Or didn't you read most of the comments ??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Hunt For Funmi Adams: Dead Or Alive? by GossipHeart(m): 10:48am On Jul 10, 2017
OracleMxNelson:

Like she needs your naira

She's 61 years old and lives in the USA, once you get to 60 years old, the U.S government will start paying you every month (SSN )

1 Like

Re: The Hunt For Funmi Adams: Dead Or Alive? by OracleMxNelson(m): 7:44pm On Jul 11, 2017
GossipHeart:

Like she needs your naira

She's 61 years old and lives in the USA, once you get to 60 years old, the U.S government will start paying you every month (SSN )
the point was not to give her naira. just to put her on stage and make her sing the same songs and we tell her thank you for affecting a generation

13 Likes

Re: The Hunt For Funmi Adams: Dead Or Alive? by bluntMonkey: 10:11am On Jul 13, 2017
NEW SONG �� Urban(e) Brotherhood and Funmi Adams
Re: The Hunt For Funmi Adams: Dead Or Alive? by warrenweste(m): 6:35pm On Jul 13, 2017
bluntMonkey:
https://soundcloud.com/cthefreeman/funmi-adams-ft-urban-e

Re: The Hunt For Funmi Adams: Dead Or Alive? by warrenweste(m): 6:44pm On Jul 13, 2017
I received 2 more tracks from funnmi's debut Album "Gold" from an Australian music collector i will find time to upload it here and also the Pristine clear audio of Nigeria my beloved country ,he said he will help me ask his friend about the All we need is love video if he still has it smiley

cc..octavo, georgee,shadrach77,LordofWar, Mattin,Nezero

5 Likes

Re: The Hunt For Funmi Adams: Dead Or Alive? by Nezero(m): 9:10pm On Jul 13, 2017
warrenweste:
I received 2 more tracks from funnmi's debut Album "Gold" from an Australian music collector i will find time to upload it here and also the Pristine clear audio of Nigeria my beloved country ,he said he will help me ask his friend about the All we need is love video if he still has it smiley

Wow, great job.. Thank you. God bless. God will give you more success in all you do in Jesus name,Amen

4 Likes

Re: The Hunt For Funmi Adams: Dead Or Alive? by shadrach77: 9:14pm On Jul 13, 2017
warrenweste:

Well done

1 Like

Re: The Hunt For Funmi Adams: Dead Or Alive? by Nezero(m): 9:18pm On Jul 13, 2017
bluntMonkey:
https://soundcloud.com/cthefreeman/funmi-adams-ft-urban-e

Thanks, almost didn't hear Aunty Funmi's voice. Plus the thumbnail says 'where is Aunty Funmi'.. Guess its fan made after all

Re: The Hunt For Funmi Adams: Dead Or Alive? by LordofWar: 11:36pm On Jul 13, 2017
warrenweste:

Welldone bro.. you've really tried .. looking forward to the tracks you wanna upload smiley smiley God bless you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hunt For Funmi Adams: Dead Or Alive? by OCTAVO: 11:37pm On Jul 13, 2017
warrenweste:

Wow, that's a good news.

1 Like

Re: The Hunt For Funmi Adams: Dead Or Alive? by warrenweste(m): 10:28am On Jul 14, 2017
Nezero:

Wow, great job.. Thank you. God bless. God will give you more success in all you do in Jesus name,Amen

Amen thanks

1 Like

Re: The Hunt For Funmi Adams: Dead Or Alive? by jjjjj2017: 10:24am On Jul 15, 2017
bluntMonkey:
good!
Re: The Hunt For Funmi Adams: Dead Or Alive? by tundeope: 6:58pm On Jul 15, 2017
You guys have done a great job. Well done guys

1 Like

Re: The Hunt For Funmi Adams: Dead Or Alive? by dopemama(f): 11:03pm On Jul 15, 2017
Na wao the thread has suddenly gone quiet!! Have we all given up? Warrenweste where at thou?

1 Like

Re: The Hunt For Funmi Adams: Dead Or Alive? by warrenweste(m): 11:25pm On Jul 15, 2017
dopemama:
Na wao the thread has suddenly gone quiet!! Have we all given up? Warrenweste where at thou?

No we havent. given up,am yet to hear from the Australian music collector thats why am yet to update the house
Re: The Hunt For Funmi Adams: Dead Or Alive? by zamanii: 9:05am On Jul 16, 2017
How about finding her? I thought someone said he stays close to her. If he doesn't and was fooling around, he should be banned. You don't trivialise things like this

3 Likes

Re: The Hunt For Funmi Adams: Dead Or Alive? by warrenweste(m): 1:25am On Jul 17, 2017
zamanii:
How about finding her? I thought someone said he stays close to her. If he doesn't and was fooling around, he should be banned. You don't trivialise things like this

Bro you know we cant force anyone against their will smiley, the focus is temporarily shifting from finding her now to just getting her clean clear videos .

1 Like

Re: The Hunt For Funmi Adams: Dead Or Alive? by shadrach77: 3:11am On Jul 17, 2017
Re: The Hunt For Funmi Adams: Dead Or Alive? by zamanii: 8:45am On Jul 17, 2017
warrenweste:

Bro you know we cant force anyone against their will smiley, the focus is temporarily shifting from finding her now to just getting her clean clear videos .

True

1 Like

Re: The Hunt For Funmi Adams: Dead Or Alive? by warrenweste(m): 10:25am On Jul 17, 2017
shadrach77:
I believe this is her

https://plus.google.com/116904794837678481048

No shes not the one have contacted that woman earlier and her daughter they both denied

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply)

Cossy Orjiakor And Roman Goddess Compare Massive Boobs. See Who Wins(video, Pic) / Patience Oseni Is Dead! Battled Stroke / Nollywood Actress, Chinedu Bernard Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.