Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:56 PM

El-rufai Posted This On Facebook, See Nigerians Reply - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-rufai Posted This On Facebook, See Nigerians Reply (5741 Views)

Edo APC Ridicules PDP On Facebook, See Public Reaction (snapshots) / Staunch Saraki Supporter Posted This On Facebook; See Reactions From Kwarans / See What El Rufai Posted After Army Killed 3 Of Zakzaky's Children Last Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

El-rufai Posted This On Facebook, See Nigerians Reply by Nobody: 1:21pm On Oct 01, 2015
Photos

Re: El-rufai Posted This On Facebook, See Nigerians Reply by Nobody: 1:25pm On Oct 01, 2015
More .....

Re: El-rufai Posted This On Facebook, See Nigerians Reply by juman(m): 1:40pm On Oct 01, 2015
Hmmmm.

Kai, billions spent for celebrating failure.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Posted This On Facebook, See Nigerians Reply by Dannyset(m): 1:58pm On Oct 01, 2015
Different feelings, different reactions.
That's Nigerians for you. We can't sleep and face the same direction. But while dis is good, I won't commend El-Rufai for it. He should be busy than dragging the names of past leaders in the mud. He should leave Nigerians to do this.

3 Likes

Re: El-rufai Posted This On Facebook, See Nigerians Reply by kingdompropty: 2:00pm On Oct 01, 2015
El rufai needs help.

5 Likes

Re: El-rufai Posted This On Facebook, See Nigerians Reply by keshprince: 2:21pm On Oct 01, 2015
Wetin dem use all that billions do? The way government waste nigerian money under gej regime nawa o.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Posted This On Facebook, See Nigerians Reply by basilo101: 3:08pm On Oct 01, 2015
And why is nobody asking of the proof?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: El-rufai Posted This On Facebook, See Nigerians Reply by OZAOEKPE(f): 3:10pm On Oct 01, 2015
"PDP use style kill this country small, but what's the difference between APC and PDP sef". Don't quote me anywhere.

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai Posted This On Facebook, See Nigerians Reply by doublewisdom: 3:14pm On Oct 01, 2015
Only the Igbos seem not afraid to voice their opinions in this administration. Most of the rest are like zombies. Bloody a$$ lickers.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-rufai Posted This On Facebook, See Nigerians Reply by kheart(m): 3:28pm On Oct 01, 2015
13B + 15b + 14B + 22B, in as much as I don't like Gej and his regime. I don't support the apc govt to be making reference to the past.

Let move on and leave Gej alone.

7 Likes

Re: El-rufai Posted This On Facebook, See Nigerians Reply by kheart(m): 3:31pm On Oct 01, 2015
doublewisdom:
Only the Igbos seem not afraid to voice their opinions in this administration. Most of the rest are like zombies. Bloody a$$ lickers.

There is clear difference between being bitter and being an opposition.

U re wisdom so I bet u get my point

5 Likes

Re: El-rufai Posted This On Facebook, See Nigerians Reply by fctguy: 3:39pm On Oct 01, 2015
Was he not part of the government back then?
Why didn't he shout out back then?

This dude is a complete joke, jelly fish that flows with the tide

9 Likes

Re: El-rufai Posted This On Facebook, See Nigerians Reply by Nobody: 3:47pm On Oct 01, 2015
Now, where are the Jonathanian wailers when you need them to defend their clueless loser? grin

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Posted This On Facebook, See Nigerians Reply by otil1: 3:57pm On Oct 01, 2015
What is El Rufai's locus standi on this matter? How is this an item for governance of Kaduna State, Mr. Governor?

When the media speculate that your ambition is to take over Osinbade's job, you all deny and take quick snapshots to decieve us.

Well, I support request to start from 1999! So that we see what the spend was when you were the driver of economic mgt team.

Propaganda is providing partial info. and half-truths.

Meanwhile I expect former Minister of Finance to release the actual figures, cos idonblvit!

9 Likes

Re: El-rufai Posted This On Facebook, See Nigerians Reply by drey076(m): 4:02pm On Oct 01, 2015
grin Make I sharpally book space jare
Re: El-rufai Posted This On Facebook, See Nigerians Reply by obailala(m): 4:10pm On Oct 01, 2015
doublewisdom:
..And what exactly is this opinion if I may ask?... Is it justifying and defending the spending of billions on independence celebration?... is that an opinion or isn't that just pure display of foolishness in public?.... Someone in those pictures actually claimed it was only a yearly event and that since Nigeria was a rich country, there was nothing wrong with such waste; is that what you refer to as opinion?... Whatever happened to just keeping quiet when there is really nothing to say?...

I am a full blooded Igbo man but I am ashamed of most of my tribesmen lately.

7 Likes

Re: El-rufai Posted This On Facebook, See Nigerians Reply by drey076(m): 4:10pm On Oct 01, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
"PDP use style kill this country small, but what's the difference between APC and PDP sef". Don't quote me anywhere.
Thank God I am happy for you oo because
your brain is gradually functioning normal
Re: El-rufai Posted This On Facebook, See Nigerians Reply by FatIjeomaOkolie: 4:13pm On Oct 01, 2015
As Usual I knew it will be my Igbo people that will not be happy with this development

The truth is that Igbos hate Buhari and can never see any good in him. Even if he turns Enugu into Dubai, they will still hate him just because he has stopped their meal ticket after he defeated the clueless one.

Whether Igbos like it or not, Buhari will rule this country for the next 4 years and another 4 hopefully. Nigeria will change for the better with or without Igbo majority support.

A government slashed spending by over 350% and yet Igbos are complaining.

SMH ....

4 Likes

Re: El-rufai Posted This On Facebook, See Nigerians Reply by obailala(m): 4:13pm On Oct 01, 2015
kheart:
13B + 15b + 14B + 22B, in as much as I don't like Gej and his regime. I don't support the apc govt to be making reference to the past.

Let move on and leave Gej alone.
A lot of people have been asking what the CHANGE is, there is no way we can understand what the CHANGE is without a simple comparison with the past.

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai Posted This On Facebook, See Nigerians Reply by Ofodirinwa: 4:16pm On Oct 01, 2015
These are lies.

Nigeria: Jonathan Cancels Elaborate Independence Anniversary

By Simon Imobo Tswam

Abuja — IN a calculated attempt to douse the rash of criticisms over the low keyed celebrations of the 51st independence anniversary of Nigeria, as well as its shifting to the State House, Abuja, President Goodluck Jonathan yesterday announced that the 2012 and 2013 celebration would still be low key.

The Moment recalls even though the Federal Government has justified the low keyed celebration on the need to save costs, opposition parties, especially the Action Congress of Nigeria (ACN) have continued to condemn it 'a serious error of judgment,' that portrays the government as being intimidated by insurgents.
http://allafrica.com/stories/201110070187.html

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-rufai Posted This On Facebook, See Nigerians Reply by FatIjeomaOkolie: 4:20pm On Oct 01, 2015
otil1:
What is El Rufai's locus standi on this matter? How is this an item for governance of Kaduna State, Mr. Governor?

When the media speculate that your ambition is to take over Osinbade's job, you all deny and take quick snapshots to decieve us.

Well, I support request to start from 1999! So that we see what the spend was when you were the driver of economic mgt team.

Meanwhile I expect former Minister of Finance to release the actual figures, cos idonblvit!

It is his business because the federal government is currently controlled by his own party and has been able to save Nigerians billions of Naira that would have ended up in private pockets on a day like this.

Despite the fact that El Rufai is a governor, he is also a Nigerian

Buhari is God sent

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai Posted This On Facebook, See Nigerians Reply by ERAKAMUS: 4:38pm On Oct 01, 2015
Another avenue for Zombies to masturbate.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Posted This On Facebook, See Nigerians Reply by fritiyo: 4:38pm On Oct 01, 2015
Pls,.don't forget to compare the economy of nigeria and that of Ghana instead of the constant comparison of GEJ adm n PMB adm.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Posted This On Facebook, See Nigerians Reply by Nobody: 4:38pm On Oct 01, 2015
I wonder how El Rufai sleeps at night.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Posted This On Facebook, See Nigerians Reply by free2ryhme: 4:47pm On Oct 01, 2015
God saved us from Jonathan, chai!
Re: El-rufai Posted This On Facebook, See Nigerians Reply by frankyychiji(f): 4:50pm On Oct 01, 2015
Why didn't elrufai start from 1999? The midget is a joker! Come 2019, people like Elrufai would be history.

5 Likes

Re: El-rufai Posted This On Facebook, See Nigerians Reply by Nobody: 4:54pm On Oct 01, 2015
But APC spent 60million naira on helipad cheesy

Who is deceiving who.? cool

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-rufai Posted This On Facebook, See Nigerians Reply by Cchuks27(m): 5:08pm On Oct 01, 2015
Mumu man. He should tell us how much his kins have looted from this God forsaking country.

GEJ is not a saint but when this bastards are complaining they should first say and mention who started looting and how many have been brought to the books.

Mind you Babu has just made himself "Minister of Petroleum"

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Posted This On Facebook, See Nigerians Reply by youngeagle(m): 5:10pm On Oct 01, 2015
This new Government of EYE SERVICE I tire o,we need change not all these media hype pls

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Posted This On Facebook, See Nigerians Reply by otil1: 5:14pm On Oct 01, 2015
FatIjeomaOkolie:

It is his business because the federal government is currently controlled by his own party and has been able to save Nigerians billions of Naira that would have ended up in private pockets on a day like this.

Despite the fact that El Rufai is a governor, he is also a Nigerian

Buhari is God sent

If you can, try look deeper.

What was spent in 2012 when he was in charge of FCT? He hid dat one. Don't worry, we are compiling all

4 Likes

Re: El-rufai Posted This On Facebook, See Nigerians Reply by jajaswag: 5:22pm On Oct 01, 2015
El rufai is brain rust for not starting frm 1999. As if we don't no ao he acquired his 40 houses pan nigeria.
Bad belle
Mumu

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Posted This On Facebook, See Nigerians Reply by dazdilijae(m): 5:22pm On Oct 01, 2015
otil1:

Word

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ekweremadu, Group, Others, Drum Support For Ugwuanyi's Re-election / Gombe Governor, Yahaya Appoints SSG, Others / NBS: Fuel Imports Gulped N700.46bn In Three Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.