Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,397 members, 7,800,807 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:07 AM

. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / . (3523 Views)

Almajiri:legalised Baby Factory / More Baby Factory Uncovered; A Message For My Generation / The Baby Factory Market In Warri. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Phut(f): 2:00am On Oct 02, 2015
Ineedmychild:
Also, as I said earlier, I'm closing the issue of baby factory and sincerely pray for everyone who commented never to experience TTC in JESUS name.

I actually was terribly depressed cos my monthly visitor showed up after going missing in action for 4days. I was hopeful and happy since I never missed a period in over 8yrs of my life. Is when it came, I really needed someone to talk to and weep on. I'm sorry if I insulted or reasoned irrationally.
Thanks to everyone once again.
Ma'am, you said in an earlier posts that you and your husband have tried various treatments, including herbal. What exactly are you treating for? Unless you guys figure out what exactly is wrong, MOST treatment you undergo will be pointless and may actually have adverse effect on you guys. It would be akin to throwing everything at the wall and hoping something sticks - not a very efficient way of doing things, you'll agree.

You have been married since 25, your period comes like clockwork ... What about your husbands sperm count? Not having erectile dysfunction, does not rule out sterility.
Both of you should carry out the necessary tests. If u are ovulating and the problem is from your husband, then ideally, you both should come to an agreement and get a sperm donor. I am not advocating cheating. I said get a sperm donor. Neither one of you even needs to meet the sperm donor.

Now if the problem is from your end, get an egg donor. If you are unable or unwilling to carry the pregnancy to term, then you get a surrogate.

whomever the party with the problem is, should be selfless.

Now if after pinpointing the problem, you both decide that you don't really care to have a biological child (Note: nobody should be coerced) then you guys can go ahead and adopt. If one person is cajoled into something, there is the possibility that with the passage of time, that person may begin to feel some sort of resentment (even with the presence of an adopted child)

2 Likes

Re: . by Jobabori(m): 2:05am On Oct 02, 2015
@ Ifyalways if there is any help you can offer this madam, please find mean of meeting her and put her through the process
@ tellwisdom please if you cannot help, you should stop judging her. There are women who were regular at abortion in their spinster years and yet got married and were bearing children till they decided to stop it. There are also women who married as virgins and yet have problems like the one under discussion. There are some issues beyond human interpretations.

10 Likes

Re: . by Phut(f): 2:06am On Oct 02, 2015
eyinjuege:

50% of cases of infertility are due to male factors, so it may not necessarily be because OP had previous abortions or whatever.
Always try to show empathy to others though, cos life can be funny sometimes. Have you done a sperm count yet? You should, cos you just never can tell..

But you know a lot of people cannot tell the difference between Erectile dysfunction (or the lack thereof) and sterility. Be steady shooting blanks while wallowing in their ignorance grin

6 Likes

Re: . by tellwisdom: 7:57am On Oct 02, 2015
Jobabori:
@ Ifyalways if there is any help you can offer this madam, please find mean of meeting her and put her through the process
@ tellwisdom please if you cannot help, you should stop judging her. There are women who were regular at abortion in their spinster years and yet got married and were bearing children till they decided to stop it. There are also women who married as virgins and yet have problems like the one under discussion. There are some issues beyond human interpretations.

Ok boss
Re: . by tellwisdom: 8:16am On Oct 02, 2015
eyinjuege:

50% of cases of infertility are due to male factors, so it may not necessarily be because OP had previous abortions or whatever.
Always try to show empathy to others though, cos life can be funny sometimes. Have you done a sperm count yet? You should, cos you just never can tell..

If it was from the husband, she would undoubtedly state it...But as the case may be, he's fine. She must have coerced the poor man to marriage all to wail and whine with him for her hand made predicament.
Well, i don't think its a must to have a baby undecided
Re: . by focus7: 9:44am On Oct 02, 2015
Op as much as I would like to sympathise with your plight, I don't know why I am suspicious of you.
Re: . by darmilolah(m): 10:07am On Oct 02, 2015
Do you have a womb? If yes, I know something that can make you sing a new song.
Lets chat on WhatsApp: +2348030434610
Re: . by AskProf: 10:47am On Oct 02, 2015
ifyalways:
Baby factory like where they steal other people's children and put them up for sale to desperate folks like you?

Baby factory like where they keep young naive girls, raaaape them to get them pregnant, sell the babies and give the girls nothing or peanuts.

As you wish others, let it be unto you.

Right on target.
Re: . by CMVP(m): 11:37am On Oct 02, 2015
Ineedmychild:
As I type this, I am in tears and depression.

I do not want insults or rebuke. neither I'm I looking for young people to comment. This is strictly for well matured minds, so if you're not well-matured, don't bother reading further.

I'm 33, hubby 44. Our marraige will be 8yrs this month.
No issue of ours yet. We can't afford IVF and still cope with its below 50% success rates. We've tried everything medical(except IVF). Gynecologists and Professors have treated us BUT as it stands now, we are simply tired of trying to conceive. We even took herbs too at some point later.
We also tried Adoption but the process is terribly discouraging. Lagos State is not helping matters on Adoption policies for genuine couples who are truly chidless.

We have suffered so much mockery, jests and insults from all parties(in-laws, friends etc).

I need sincere addresses of genuine baby factories in Lagos (if any) or anywhere in Akwa-Ibom. Also, I wouldn't mind any Eastern state in Nigeria.

I am simply tired of seeing my husband age daily with no one to call his own . It depresses me more when his birthday is approaching. We both feel sad 90% of the time.

Trying-to-Conceive is what I wouldn't wish my enemy.

Thanks for reading, I await your responses.

cc: RoyalRoy

Contact me on greg @ morganhillchildrenfoundation.com. Morgan Hill handles adoption processes within the country and outside as well. You could also contact me on larudeez @ yahoo.com just in case you find it difficult to reach me. Morgan Hill understands the difficulties that arises from trying to adopt. I personally sent you an e-mail here on the platform. Hope to connect to you soon. And please Ma, in your T-T-C state, do not consider baby factories- they are illegal and criminal. Hope to hear from you soon, and wish you the best.
Re: . by eyinjuege: 2:51pm On Oct 02, 2015
tellwisdom:

If it was from the husband, she would undoubtedly state it...But as the case may be, he's fine. She must have coerced the poor man to marriage all to wail and whine with him for her hand made predicament.
Well, i don't think its a must to have a baby undecided

Most people wouldn't want to embarrass the people they love by broadcasting such a sensitive issue, and won't even be as specific as readers would want. A person's medical history should be held sacred, and we should respect that if they haven't shared it.
But anyways, the point I was trying to make is that life itself is never really black n white, but has several shades of grey hence my saying we should show some empathy especially since we don't know the cause of their infertility.

1 Like

Re: . by tellwisdom: 3:20pm On Oct 02, 2015
eyinjuege:

Most people wouldn't want to embarrass the people they love by broadcasting such a sensitive issue, and won't even be as specific as readers would want. A person's medical history should be held sacred, and we should respect that if they haven't shared it.
But anyways, the point I was trying to make is that life itself is never really black n white, but has several shades of grey hence my saying we should show some empathy especially since we don't know the cause of their infertility.

How then do you render assistance when every sensitive parts are kept secret from your assumed helper?? Abeg make i hear word sad
Re: . by cococandy(f): 4:02pm On Oct 02, 2015
@OP, Goodluck madam.

@ifyalways, I'm not aware of Lagos processes but someone I know in umuahia spent more than 500k during her adoption. I believe it can get that expensive.

Although I've kept wondering why. Is it that those officials try to make it hard for them because they know how desperate they are to have kids?
I was even thinking it should be almost free since they want to help those kids and give them homes.
Apparently not.

God help us.

5 Likes

Re: . by prettyangel10(f): 4:48pm On Oct 02, 2015
@ op, I'm here to encourage u, though i dont have words now, but please accept my e-kisses and hugs. This too shall pass away.

2 Likes

Re: . by prettyangel10(f): 4:53pm On Oct 02, 2015
@tellwisdom, this is for you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by ifyalways(f): 7:31pm On Oct 02, 2015
cococandy:
@OP, Goodluck madam.

@ifyalways, I'm not aware of Lagos processes but someone I know in umuahia spent more than 500k during her adoption. I believe it can get that expensive.

Although I've kept wondering why. Is it that those officials try to make it hard for them because they know how desperate they are to have kids?
I was even thinking it should be almost free since they want to help those kids and give them homes.
Apparently not.

God help us.
Coco did the person go through the right channel or they went to a church/prayer house/ backyard " orphanage home"?

I don't know how it works in other states but from what i've seen, it gets expensive cos folks want to cut corners.
Re: . by Nobody: 9:46am On Oct 04, 2015
Ineedmychild, stop ******* your boss and running to church every Sunday! God is watching you. Focus on having a baby with your husband or start a legal adoption process.
Re: . by oluafam: 3:07pm On Oct 04, 2015
tellwisdom:
Wetin u take ur youthful age do??..Na that old man i pity sad
be careful about what you say to others. No one knows tomorrow. There are girls who had aborted yet had their children when they were ready. there are also those who got married as virgins yet can not conceive.
@op, I feel your pains. Remember that God's time is the best. At His own time, He will give you your own children, flesh and blood. God be with you.
Re: . by haftob(m): 8:34pm On Oct 04, 2015
Ineedmychild:

I do not want insults or rebuke. neither I'm I looking for young people to comment. This is strictly for well matured minds, so if you're not well-matured, don't bother reading further.

No issue of ours yet. We can't afford IVF and still cope with its below 50% success rates. We've tried everything medical(except IVF). Gynecologists and Professors have treated us BUT as it stands now, we are simply tired of trying to conceive. We even took herbs too at some point later.
We also tried Adoption but the process is terribly discouraging. Lagos State is not helping matters on Adoption policies for genuine couples who are truly chidless.

We have suffered so much mockery, jests and insults from all parties(in-laws, friends etc).

I need sincere addresses of genuine baby factories in Lagos (if any) or anywhere in Akwa-Ibom. Also, I wouldn't mind any Eastern state in Nigeria.

I am simply tired of seeing my husband age daily with no one to call his own . It depresses me more when his birthday is approaching. We both feel sad 90% of the time.

Go and find more about IVF, it's not as expensive as u tink. I tink it's more cheaper in some hospitals than some. Ask around about cheaper IVFs centre. For u to be able to afford dos gynaecologists, u shud be able to afford IVFs in some hospitals.

1 Like

Re: . by gazilion: 10:33pm On Oct 04, 2015
Ineedmychild:

When it seems God is coming late, it's because he's coming BIG!
Do not cast away your faith at just 33!!
You will have your miracle Baby if you will keep trusting God - He never fails!!!
Re: . by Richard216(m): 2:52pm On Oct 27, 2015
I agree with you on IVF dear. It does work so dont lose hope @IneedMychild. My daughter is product of IVF. My spouse and I were supported and shown love by all the staff at The Bridge Clinic. It really was a wonderful process. Your time will happen, no matter what, dont give up smiley Blessings unto you!
haftob:

Go and find more about IVF, it's not as expensive as u tink. I tink it's more cheaper in some hospitals than some. Ask around about cheaper IVFs centre. For u to be able to afford dos gynaecologists, u shud be able to afford IVFs in some hospitals.

1 Like

Re: . by mondaynelson20: 3:40pm On Nov 04, 2015
READ MY STORY ON HOW I HAVE BABY.
My Name is Moral,i live in California,i have a big testimony to say to the people who have Womb problem, I have been married for four years without any child, nor pregnancy and so i became very sad and lost hope in life because my doctor told me there is no way for me to get pregnant and this really make life so hard for me and this made my husband to turn away from me.My sister in-law told me about DR EZIKE from the Internet,how he has helped people with this similar problem that i am going through so i contacted him and explained to him. He told me not to worry and that everything we soon be okay.He cast a spell and it was a miracle to my greatest surprise three days later my husband came back to apologize for all he has done and told me he is fully ready to support me in any thing i want,and Dr.EZIKE he gave me just water from his temple to drink and he also gave my husband some thing to rub before we made love.just few months later i got pregnant and gave birth to twins (boy and girl) we are now a happy family.i will advice you to email him now,ID:drezikespellcasterhome@outlook.com I am so happy!! if you also need help to get pregnant or need your ex back please contact him for help via Email:drezikespellcasterhome@outlook.com if you are out there passing through any of this problems or predicaments in your life.his mobile number on what/apps:+2348167554235.....

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Handle Human Right Violations, Court Cases, Police Brutality, Rape & More. / How Come I Am Never Lucky???? / What Was Your Childhood Dream Job..... Did U Follow It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.