Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,738 members, 7,802,228 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:19 AM

UPDATED: How To WRECK Nairabet And Other BOOKMAKERS Every Week Betting On Sports - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / UPDATED: How To WRECK Nairabet And Other BOOKMAKERS Every Week Betting On Sports (7548 Views)

Last Week Betting Was Hell... / Wike Appoints Joseph Yobo As Special Assistant On Sports Development (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UPDATED: How To WRECK Nairabet And Other BOOKMAKERS Every Week Betting On Sports by itunity007(m): 5:30am On Oct 03, 2015
icankel:
I registered with Nairabet and i hv placed a bet, pls how do i get my money should i win cos i dint see any banking details. Pls sm1 shld assist a broda
JUST D WAY U DEPOSIT U WIL ALSO TRANSFAR TO UR BANK ACCOUNT

1 Like

Re: UPDATED: How To WRECK Nairabet And Other BOOKMAKERS Every Week Betting On Sports by geeworld1(m): 7:50am On Oct 03, 2015
georgeopara1867@gmail.com
Re: UPDATED: How To WRECK Nairabet And Other BOOKMAKERS Every Week Betting On Sports by Olasco973: 7:55am On Oct 03, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]fagadeolanrewaju@gmail.com
Re: UPDATED: How To WRECK Nairabet And Other BOOKMAKERS Every Week Betting On Sports by chipsypop(m): 9:30am On Oct 03, 2015
chidiogojustin39@gmail.com
Re: UPDATED: How To WRECK Nairabet And Other BOOKMAKERS Every Week Betting On Sports by Endtime02: 10:11am On Oct 03, 2015
Uyijoe168@gmail.com
Re: UPDATED: How To WRECK Nairabet And Other BOOKMAKERS Every Week Betting On Sports by OFO987: 10:37am On Oct 03, 2015
Ok my people too much mails for me to handle so this is what you do.
Ok, When betting on any sporting event, football, basketball, ice-hockey,handball etc. your profit is always calculated by multiplying the amount you bet (your stake e.g. $100) with the odds (e.g. 1.5) of the option you are betting on. Example: if you are betting on an alternative corner option of over 9.5corners and the odds for that particular event is 1.5 and then you intend to stake/bet $100. Therefore, your profit will be calculated by multiplying your$100 by 1.5. I.e. $100*1.5= $150Therefore you will be making a profit of $50 immediately after the match if your prediction is right!
Step1.Login into your account.
Step2.Locate live matches and click on whichever one you will like to trade on.
Step3.Click on your desired match and locate total number of corner kicks as This is the secrete and formula you need to adhere to, let it be your watchword and you will always make $$$$ into your betting account whenever you like:“for every 4cornerkicks before 30minutes, that match will end up with more than 8corner kicks”……………90% guaranteed Now this is the time to place your bet (but I will always advice to bet before the end of first half). Always try to place your bet before 32nd minute once it follows the trend (“for every 4cornerkicks before 30minutes, that match will end with more than 8corners).
The next thing is to know what odds to bet on. Just locate alternative corners under the corner kick options and go with the one with the least odds usually between 1.2-1.4. you are 90% assured of making money and stopping your bet- loss.
GO make Your MONEY. OFO987
Re: UPDATED: How To WRECK Nairabet And Other BOOKMAKERS Every Week Betting On Sports by swemzkid(m): 12:01pm On Oct 03, 2015
i just wish its real cus am desperate to recover all my cash any way no harm in try. my email is (swemzkid@gmail.com)thanks
Re: UPDATED: How To WRECK Nairabet And Other BOOKMAKERS Every Week Betting On Sports by LouisVanGaal(m): 3:52pm On Oct 03, 2015
egbejustine20@yahoo.com
Re: UPDATED: How To WRECK Nairabet And Other BOOKMAKERS Every Week Betting On Sports by kestephen: 5:17pm On Oct 03, 2015
ehuikeokus@gmail.com
Re: UPDATED: How To WRECK Nairabet And Other BOOKMAKERS Every Week Betting On Sports by akandi4u(m): 7:11pm On Oct 03, 2015
akandi4u@yahoo.com
Re: UPDATED: How To WRECK Nairabet And Other BOOKMAKERS Every Week Betting On Sports by philmimi1992(m): 11:50pm On Oct 03, 2015
davsinlov@yahoo.com
Re: UPDATED: How To WRECK Nairabet And Other BOOKMAKERS Every Week Betting On Sports by Nobody: 11:29pm On Oct 04, 2015
Igeseun@gmail.com
Re: UPDATED: How To WRECK Nairabet And Other BOOKMAKERS Every Week Betting On Sports by OFO987: 11:33am On Oct 08, 2015
Ok my people too much mails for me to handle so this is what you do.
Ok, When betting on any sporting event, football, basketball, ice-hockey,handball etc. your profit is always calculated by multiplying the amount you bet (your stake e.g. $100) with the odds (e.g. 1.5) of the option you are betting on. Example: if you are betting on an alternative corner option of over 9.5corners and the odds for that particular event is 1.5 and then you intend to stake/bet $100. Therefore, your profit will be calculated by multiplying your$100 by 1.5. I.e. $100*1.5= $150Therefore you will be making a profit of $50 immediately after the match if your prediction is right!
Step1.Login into your account.
Step2.Locate live matches and click on whichever one you will like to trade on.
Step3.Click on your desired match and locate total number of corner kicks as This is the secrete and formula you need to adhere to, let it be your watchword and you will always make $$$$ into your betting account whenever you like:“for every 4cornerkicks before 30minutes, that match will end up with more than 8corner kicks”……………90% guaranteed Now this is the time to place your bet (but I will always advice to bet before the end of first half). Always try to place your bet before 32nd minute once it follows the trend (“for every 4cornerkicks before 30minutes, that match will end with more than 8corners). The next thing is to know what odds to bet on. Just locate alternative corners under the corner kick options and go with the one with the least odds usually between 1.2-1.4. you are 90% assured of making money and stopping your bet- loss.
GO make Your MONEY. OFO987
Re: UPDATED: How To WRECK Nairabet And Other BOOKMAKERS Every Week Betting On Sports by propet(m): 2:29pm On Oct 08, 2015
prmico88@gmail.com
Re: UPDATED: How To WRECK Nairabet And Other BOOKMAKERS Every Week Betting On Sports by teemyte: 10:17pm On Oct 16, 2015
Akanjiteemte@gmail.com
Re: UPDATED: How To WRECK Nairabet And Other BOOKMAKERS Every Week Betting On Sports by teemyte: 10:17pm On Oct 16, 2015
Akanjiteemyte@gmail.com
Re: UPDATED: How To WRECK Nairabet And Other BOOKMAKERS Every Week Betting On Sports by teemyte: 10:22pm On Oct 16, 2015
Which website can we get the total number of corner a team is currently playing
Re: UPDATED: How To WRECK Nairabet And Other BOOKMAKERS Every Week Betting On Sports by foriz4u(m): 10:25pm On Oct 16, 2015
forix4u@yahoo.co.uk
Re: UPDATED: How To WRECK Nairabet And Other BOOKMAKERS Every Week Betting On Sports by Nobody: 10:51pm On Oct 16, 2015
gmail.com
Re: UPDATED: How To WRECK Nairabet And Other BOOKMAKERS Every Week Betting On Sports by Adimine(m): 1:02am On Oct 17, 2015
ademuyiwaadeyeye@gmail.com
Re: UPDATED: How To WRECK Nairabet And Other BOOKMAKERS Every Week Betting On Sports by babybos(m): 5:43pm On Oct 19, 2015
info4bosun@gmail.com
Re: UPDATED: How To WRECK Nairabet And Other BOOKMAKERS Every Week Betting On Sports by chime4u2: 6:45pm On Oct 19, 2015
nnadipromise51@gmail.com
Re: UPDATED: How To WRECK Nairabet And Other BOOKMAKERS Every Week Betting On Sports by jsam2k5: 7:49pm On Oct 19, 2015
jsam2k5@gmail.com.....help me bro
Re: UPDATED: How To WRECK Nairabet And Other BOOKMAKERS Every Week Betting On Sports by bhankyskillz(m): 7:52pm On Oct 19, 2015
http://www.wasere.com/freebet/08061170288
Wassap guys. sign up with nairabet latest competitor. First bet is free of charge and u get 100 naira for each person you refer. Just use your phone number and select a password and ur good to go. Its a win win situation.. Make money without depositing 1 kobo .
Re: UPDATED: How To WRECK Nairabet And Other BOOKMAKERS Every Week Betting On Sports by rapcy(m): 8:49pm On Oct 19, 2015
Guys follow this link to place a free bet against tomorrow's game http://www.wasere.com/freebet/07031042904
U can win upto 300k
Re: UPDATED: How To WRECK Nairabet And Other BOOKMAKERS Every Week Betting On Sports by sullybee(m): 7:30am On Oct 20, 2015
mailsullybee@yahoo.com
Re: UPDATED: How To WRECK Nairabet And Other BOOKMAKERS Every Week Betting On Sports by franklyneo(m): 7:03pm On Oct 20, 2015
Feelmrnice@gmail.com i dey here bro
Re: UPDATED: How To WRECK Nairabet And Other BOOKMAKERS Every Week Betting On Sports by Stubar(m): 10:54pm On Oct 20, 2015
Obiankejerry@gmail.com. #thanks brohva
Re: UPDATED: How To WRECK Nairabet And Other BOOKMAKERS Every Week Betting On Sports by Adegok23: 11:50pm On Oct 20, 2015
adegok23@gmail.com
Re: UPDATED: How To WRECK Nairabet And Other BOOKMAKERS Every Week Betting On Sports by Odiagbe1996: 2:16am On Oct 21, 2015
Odiagbe1996@gmail.com
Re: UPDATED: How To WRECK Nairabet And Other BOOKMAKERS Every Week Betting On Sports by Rawshal(m): 3:36am On Oct 21, 2015
Waliuabdulrasheed@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Super Falcons Move Up One Spot In Latest FIFA Ranking / Today's Predictions And Tips - All Games - 1960BET.NG / Mikel Recalled To Super Eagles For Liberia Match

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.