Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,010 members, 7,806,940 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:22 AM

An Epic Tale: Flow With The Wind - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / An Epic Tale: Flow With The Wind (559 Views)

Embarrassment: Black Pant Showing In The Wind / How To Increase Cash-flow With E-commerce Business. / Epic 1960 Guiness Billboard Advertisement (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Epic Tale: Flow With The Wind by skiLLzTohSLick(m): 4:35pm On Oct 01, 2015
Oya na..
I've never actually written a story before but i write raps sha, so i dont really know if that counts. This story is gonna be partly fiction but some parts are gonna be real though, however i'm gonna have to change some name's sha. Make we no go dae cast ourselves for outside..
Onto the story matter now, i can't give a time interval on how updates are gonna be coming up cuz just like d-banj said"i only av 2 things in the world,my word and my ballz,and i aint gonna break either of 'em".. But i know for sure updates wont be delayed for long sha. I don too talk mehn,mah fall in the story.,and if una papa no like am feel free to complain shagrin
and to tha nigga whose signature is "neva bite the hand fed you,bite the hand thats cooking" if you bite the hand wey dae cook which food you wan kan chop?.Nawa oh!.

FIRST CHAPTER IS Gonna COME UP IN THE NEXT 1HR.,wassshoutt!grin
Re: An Epic Tale: Flow With The Wind by skiLLzTohSLick(m): 5:05pm On Oct 01, 2015
9:11pm
Aaaahh,itachi stop na,mhmmm,someone would see us oh,'Eureka said, as i kept on sucking hungrily on her left boob.
We were at the back of her block in a carpenters shop. 'wayrey ma ni girl yii oh',was what was on my mind as i continued handling and s*cking. 'You called me to come over and now you want me to stop',i thought. I took my mouth off her boobs and was trying to convince her to take off her skirt when i heard someone shout 'NA WHO DAE THERE', faster than a cat i leapt over the fence and took off.
By the time i got home it was 9:30pm. 'bisi,bisi',i whispered,standing at the back of the block. 'come and open the door na'. After sneaking into the house, i went staight into the kitchen quietly,didnt want to wake my grandma up and start answering stupid irrelevant quesions. 'bisi,is there no food ni?',i asked. 'mama did not cook anything oh,she has been sleeping since around 7',she said.
I was partly happy that the old woman slept early so i can tell her i came home early but was mad because there was no food.
'oya take this #50 and help me buy gala from mallam',i said, still searching my pockets till i remembered that was what i gave to the okada man that brought me home.
'chai,i don suffer,bisi gimme money na',i begged.
'i dont have jo,your friend came to look for you,he said your jamb result is out',said bisi ,'dadi said you should go and check it when you come back from school tommorow. 'mtcheeeew,i hissed. 'i'm talking of food u're telling me about jamb result'.
I slept hungry that night but no be new thing sha.

8:35am
mama,i'm goin to school oh', i shouted on my way out. On getting close to the school gate i saw some of my classmates outside,'bigwite,wetin dae happen na,' i asked,not really concerned though.
'omo na principal dae sieze all ss3 boys sLippers oh',said paulpan,another one of my class boys.
'Nibo',i shouted,looking at my new nike slippers. 'omo,why that woman like to dae do like this na.Na to wait make she komot na im sure pass oh',i said.
I then remembered i was told to check my jamb result.
'omo,make we dae go cafe,i wan check my jamb result', i urged the boys. They too wanted to know my score so we trekked down to the cafe.I gave the cafe attendant my reg number.
The way the attendant looked at me after checking the result, i knew something was wrong.Fear don hold me as i watched him go to the back to print out the result.
'God,please help your son', i said. Bigwite who was unable to hold his laughter said 'guy,wetin make you dae pray,person wey fail don fail,abi na the printer wan change your result?'.
'Guy,i no like am oh,i countered. 'which kind talk be that na?,shey i be like you wey fail gce nii?'.
I paid the cafe attendant as he handed me my result.As soon as we got outside the cafe i opened the result and....mehn,wassshout for chapter 2 jawe.. Update in the next 2hrs or so.. Ko easy angry

1 Like

Re: An Epic Tale: Flow With The Wind by skiLLzTohSLick(m): 9:47pm On Oct 01, 2015
170??!!!,wtf,how come?!.All these thoughts where running through my mind.I knew my father was gonna kill me.
'Guy,calm down,na your first jamb',said paulpan. 'most students for our set no write jamb sef,no go kill yourself.'
I thought about what he said and saw he made sense.
'owe na true jare,make we dae go school,principal papa', i said. 'na we get school na,six years no be beans'.
Back at school,it was already time for lunch break and the whole school was upside down.We went into our class.
'Where una go since na?, itachi classteacher dae find you oh', said shadow.
'wetin that one dae find me for again na?,na only she dae find me sha?',i asked.
'Yes,guy borrow me white for your hand na',said shadow
'i be your papa abi?,wayrey',i said, shifting my attention to esther,the only girl in my class i was really interested in. 'baby,whatsup na?', i asked, 'i brought something for you oh'.
'Go and give it to your girlfriend,and stop disturbing me, i'm trying to complete my assignment here',she said. 'what assignment is that?', i asked. She just looked at me and shook her head. In my mind i was like 'see this dirty girl dae shake head for me sha,ur papa,like say i even fit buy anything for her sef'.
I left to see my class teacher.As i was about entering the staff room i saw sarah,a junior student who really liked me coming out.
'i wanna see you after school,wait', i whispered into her hear. She nodded.
'Good afternoon ma', i greeted.
'i thought i told you i wanted to see your parents',she said
'ma, i told you i stay with my grandma and she'z too old to be moving around',i answered.
'keep your excuses to yourself',she said, 'it's either you bring your parents or no waec for you in this school'.
'old story',i mumbled. 'what did you say?',she asked.
'nothing ma,i didnt say anything',i said. I left her office.
3:55pm
School had closed and i was in class alone with sarah.I had one hand under her top fiddling with her boob while i held her a*s with the other hand.
'Do you love me?',sarah asked. 'baby,you know i care about you na',i told her.
'i just wanted to be sure because someone told me something',she said. 'your father,no be you carry body come before',was what was on my mind.
She went down on her knees and unzipped my trouser, brought out my d*ck and started by sucking only the tip before she engulfed it and started sucking like she was trying to prove herself to me.
'Yeah,baby,suck me more,mhmm,you're good',i moaned out. She continued sucking for about five minutes till i pulled out.
'Bend over the desk', i ordered. I brought out a condom from my wallet and wore it.I raised up her skirt and pulled down her panties and lined my d*ck with her honeypot.
'Please be gentle',she begged.
I moved in slowly.God,was she tight.I waited for some seconds the i started to pick up speed. 'aaah,slower please,mmhmm,i'm not used to it yet',she begged. I rubbed her b*obs with my free hand. 'ohhh,u're so tight and hot',i moaned.
Yeah,it's good enough for you,right?',she asked. 'i'm your girl friend,right?' awww,mhmm, 'ohh,i wanna marry you',she blurted out.
'oloshi ni eleyi oh',i thought, 'baby,i would do whatever you want',i said as i bleeped her. I was getting close so i increased my speed. 'baby,i'm cumming',i managed to say before shooting my load.
I pulled out of her and disposed the condom picked up my bag and was about to leave the class when she called me back.
'baby,are you going?',sarah asked. 'No i just wanna get some water outside. After buying the water,i thought about going back into the school but i changed my mind and walked home thinking of how i was gonna explain my jamb result to my father.
Re: An Epic Tale: Flow With The Wind by skiLLzTohSLick(m): 12:02pm On Oct 02, 2015
Wtf??, aint y'all gonna say shit?.. Already dropped 2chapters..ah seen 28views but none y'all wanna say anything..it's all bleeped up angry
Re: An Epic Tale: Flow With The Wind by Emmyk(m): 5:48pm On Oct 02, 2015
Walking through.

(1) (Reply)

Conditions For The Proclaimed Biafra To Come Into Existence. / France Strikes Back; Launches Series Of Attacks ‘Massive’ Air Strikes On ISIS / Most Nigerian Grew Up With The Mentality That...........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.