Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,465 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:21 PM

If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... - Dating And Meet-up Zone (117) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... (225146 Views)

ABUJA, Ladies And Single Mums Can Contact For Hook-up / Single? Let's Mingle / If Ur From Akwa Ibom But Lagos Born, This Thread Is For You! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) ... (138) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by OGBaba(m): 1:44am On Mar 11, 2016
01. OGB - Nneka

http://youngn.ng/index.php?a=track&id=53

02. OGB - Egbe Bere

http://youngn.ng/index.php?a=track&id=52

03. OGB - My Side

http://youngn.ng/index.php?a=track&id=51

04. OGB - You Know (Remix Limpopo)

http://youngn.ng/index.php?a=track&id=50

05. OGB - MY LIFE (Bonuce Track)

http://youngn.ng/index.php?a=track&id=49

So follow me on
•Youngn: OGB
•Tweeter: iAmTy_ga
•Instagram: @youngn_ogb
•Facebook: 'Emmanuel Ty Ikoro
•Sound Cloud: 'Emmanuel Ty Ikoro

:::::::: www.youngn.ng ::::::::

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by charlescyprian: 10:38am On Mar 13, 2016
Am ma simple Dude, love sex (hard and rough)wen it calls 4....love crazy,nasty and wild chat......Hey.! beep me if u know ur nasty, but plssssss....!!!!! ladies only bbm-590FB1DD//08054625559...u can what'sapp me
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Blaze55(m): 12:57pm On Mar 14, 2016
Open minded females in port Harcourt can message me.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by blessedbeads(f): 4:03am On Mar 16, 2016
ajebuter:

Present sir!

However, i'm 42 and not 30

So, i guess i'm not talking
nice
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Malawian(m): 4:54pm On Mar 18, 2016
cbliss:
Nyc thread @op....lemme jst keep viewing 4rm the background while I keep hussling to get 2d stage where I can now man up *translation..look for a wife*....hehe
And yea I'm in the age bracket....mid thirties buffdae in 19days time *sigh*
Gurls hav no idea how hard it is this days to get a gurl that's wife material ....been a long journey 4mi and the end still isn't in sight
Still on the matter anyways.....

Did I make any sense ....hope so

if i see that your babe, i go show am this your quote.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by aisolae: 6:10am On Mar 19, 2016
A guy age 29 in diaspora needs to a girl btw the age of 27 to 29 for serious relation, add my bb pin BBpin 7F3B29C9

1 Like

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by olaidedave(m): 1:46am On Mar 20, 2016
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by saxoholic1(m): 2:01am On Mar 20, 2016
am a guy! I live in port Harcourt! am from the Igbo tribe!I need a sincere lady for a serious relationship and marriage. what's app or call me::08176422750
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by cbliss(m): 10:55am On Mar 21, 2016
Malawian:

if i see that your babe, i go show am this your quote.

Hahahahahahaha......bro we don finish Tey Tey jare......by d way I neva see my own drink for the ride ooo?.....my eyes re o yu oo
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Malawian(m): 11:36am On Mar 21, 2016
cbliss:

Hahahahahahaha......bro we don finish Tey Tey jare......by d way I neva see my own drink for the ride ooo?.....my eyes re o yu oo
lol. how you take free that kind babe sef? abi na imo chic marriage money you never gather grin grin
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by cbliss(m): 11:46am On Mar 21, 2016
Malawian:

lol. how you take free that kind babe sef? abi na imo chic marriage money you never gather grin grin
Bro the money no be here ooo.....and as per imo parole dem go still dey chuck outside jare....but anyways make we nor derail oooo....still dey wait for the new ride drink

1 Like

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by PoisonedOne: 3:31pm On Mar 21, 2016
ambitionlady:
Hi
Do you know that today is your birthday? I was asked to wish you a happy birthday. Let your life be a bliss from this day onwards. Be Merry, It's your birthday. cheesy
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by udysweet(f): 5:04pm On Apr 03, 2016
For real? Everyone wh started this thread including the Op abandoned her thread? Kilode? Funny enough I was chatting with a friend today and our talk covered a lot of topics and I rememberd this thread and decided to dig it out.
Happy sundays by the way,thot I shd revive this a bit and know what's up with us.
@magneto,u abandoned ur sweery. @missbronze,get in here gurl. @babailaje44 eku ojo meta sir,kilo n sele o? Dish out smtn nice and melodius na,lol!
And yes how can I forget my @nouvelle(I ddnt forget per se because I do read ur diary sessions as usual,winks)
Gosh I've forgotn so many names,cnt reel out a lot now jare.
Ok Op,back to you,go get your pankere u used for those ur"children"inside the group and come wipe some sense into the posters in this group. How dare you watch dem take over ur thread jus like that. Do what Jesus did to those pple who turned his fathers house to a market place. Looool!
I believe ur group phase two is goin strong?abi we don enta phase three sef wit this many good news we heard from the phase one u talked abt wit so much relish.
Abg mak una no go too far na,every once a while mak una kip dis thread goin startin frm u @Op,especially.
Erm let's see if I can rememba some more name,@melsan,vivaciousvivi(who lost som1 then right),fourfunmi
@toks2008,I no been wan mention ur name o because I come begin fear u and ur replies but one gast giv honor to whom honor is due(God dnt let him abuse me on dis ,lol)
Klasik7 and the rest.
U guys take care,happy sunday once again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by udysweet(f): 5:05pm On Apr 03, 2016
For real? Everyone wh started this thread including the Op abandoned her thread? Kilode? Funny enough I was chatting with a friend today and our talk covered a lot of topics and I rememberd this thread and decided to dig it out.
Happy sundays by the way,thot I shd revive this a bit and know what's up with us.
@magneto,u abandoned ur sweery. @missbronze,get in here gurl. @babailaje44 eku ojo meta sir,kilo n sele o? Dish out smtn nice and melodius na,lol!
And yes how can I forget my @nouvelle(I ddnt forget per se because I do read ur diary sessions as usual,winks)
Gosh I've forgotn so many names,cnt reel out a lot now jare.
Ok Op,back to you,go get your pankere u used for those ur"children"inside the group and come wipe some sense into the posters in this group. How dare you watch dem take over ur thread jus like that. Do what Jesus did to those pple who turned his fathers house to a market place. Looool!
I believe ur group phase two is goin strong?abi we don enta phase three sef wit this many good news we heard from the phase one u talked abt wit so much relish.
Abg mak una no go too far na,every once a while mak una kip dis thread goin startin frm u @Op,especially.
Erm let's see if I can rememba some more name,@melsan,vivaciousvivi(who lost som1 then right),fourfunmi
@toks2008,I no been wan mention ur name o because I come begin fear u and ur replies but one gast giv honor to whom honor is due(God dnt let him abuse me on dis ,lol)
Klasik7 and the rest.
U guys take care,happy sunday once again.
The newer pple who been keepin this thread,una welldone o. Nice to meet y'all.
Plenty hugs for y'all
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by kropelgrada(m): 8:20pm On Apr 03, 2016
Hot Single babes in Port Harcourt should add up..08067701521. Bbm 564B8D17.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Nobody: 7:25pm On Apr 05, 2016
Udysweery, how na?

Hello to everyone.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by klassic(m): 4:42am On Apr 06, 2016
hehehehehehehe....maybe op don achieve her aim or the tortorin don vanish
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by domwas2(m): 1:09pm On Apr 06, 2016
Am 35 with young stature, no lady I tell believes my age

1 Like

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by tonero4urch(m): 1:35pm On Apr 08, 2016
Hey,

Am 30, graduate , dark, fun, respectable and I also stay alone (Ikotun-Egbe). Coming across a lady that can satisfy my sexual urge has been my biggest sexual challenge, hence, i would welcome a single lady who loves sex and wants to mingle from the Mainland area of Lagos ( Okota, Isolo, Ikotun-Egbe, Surulere, Ikeja, Yaba, Anthony etc). My BBM pin number is 58E047A2. I cant wait to meet you and give you a ride of a life time.

Thank you.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by muyiwaojo1(m): 11:39am On Apr 12, 2016
That's a nice one. I like innovative moves like this. Anyways, I am married and I'm my 30s,but I need a female friend. I haven't decided if the friendship is gonna be with or without benefit.
I'm a cool guy, employed and responsible. Is there a room for me on this thread or on the WhatsApp chat?

choix007:

Nice one Siamia, I will do the needful. Looking forward to being part of Season 2.. BTW I will chat u up on whatsapp.

@Nipple, you are welcome to the family!

Season's Greetings EveryOne, who will I spend this Xmas with?! Mizbronzy? Lol
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Toks2008(m): 2:16pm On Apr 12, 2016
udysweet:
F

Ehn so i don turn to trouble maker wey dey abuse people?

ok o...

Hello guys its been a while.Hope we all are doing fine.

But for the timidity of nairaland ladies of 30plus,this thread would have remained very lively.

Nevertheless i hail you all.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by lalo128: 2:43pm On Apr 12, 2016
siamia:
I miss those days when e cudnt go to sch until our right hand cud reach our left ear! Lol
I remember when we went to school, lined up & d headmistress & teachers inspect our nails & uniform, then we march to our classrooms. U Remember now??• D days of Nasco Biscuit, Okin biscuit, Trebor, Iced Coloured water tied in nylon- we called it "lolly"• D days of Goody-Goody & Pako biscuit. D days of Dandy & Bazooka chewing gum, days of Tree-Top sachets, Baba-dudu & Ekanna Gowon sweets, Obi-Edun fruit, Awin, Agbalumo, Ireke-Obo roots, yeye fruit, Bongo coffee, Tate/Lye & St Loius cube sugar, Pambolabola, Majidun rainbow coloured pant with string, Ewekoro pant. D days of Ali & Simbi, Mr Salami & Mrs Salami, Agbo lives in Calabar, Eze goes to school, The Adventure of Sousa, An African Night Entertainment, Kyauta, The Directors, The flying doctor in Lesotho, Ogboju Ode ninu Igbo Irunmole, Igbo Eledumare, Alibaba and the Angels. Mr Giwa is a trader.
I remember those days when one naira was money, even stronger than the dolla. I remember when groundnut was 5kobo & chocomilo sweet was 5 kobo• Days of messing game, who is in d garden, police and thief• D days of mama & papa play• Days when we used to build houses with sand, play suwe game, tinco tinco, change Ur style, ten ten, skipping• Those days when we used to fly kite on streets, those days when rubber band was stock exchange• D days of limca soft drinks & choco milo adverts on black & white TV, Sunday rendezvous by 1:30pm. Days of Elopee dance, Soul Train, Disco '79 & Disco '80, Cock Crows at Dawn. The Old Village Headmaster, Awada-Kerikeri(Baba-Mero Theater), 'Ajimajashan Theater, Baba-Sala, Jacob & Papa-Lolo, Ishiekwu, The Bala-Miller Show, The Art Alade Show, The Harbour's Band, The Soul Train, The Bar-Beach Show, Ere abalaiye, Feyikogbon, The Oyin Adejobi Theater, Ishola Ogunshola (I-Show Pepper), The Osumare Theater, The Omidina Theater, Diran Ajijedidun news cast, Walter Oyatogun reporting, Mirror in the sun, Winds Against my Soul, Second Chance , Madam Kofo, Amebo, Sisi Clara, Zebrudaya, Mrs Ovularia Nwobo alias 4;30, Giringory, Gorimapa, Chief Eleyinmi, Chief Kokonsari, Omo Akara-Ogun, Chief Dagbolu, Chief Faderin, Mr Garuba, Hawaii-5-0, The Famous-five, Combat(Jam Locker, Michael London, Vic Moroe, Pennar Roberts & Long Green) Frank Spencer. When we say 'leke leke give me white finger'• Those days when Bic biro was d best• D days when we used to drink water from d tap, even suck out d water if it's not coming out• The days when NTA will show rainbow sign for 30 mins then national anthem be4 program starts @ 4pm• The days when basket sandals, simbi, Learneds' & Cortina sandals by Bata shoes were d best• Days when we all sing sandalili sandalili songs, Dstv has come, no more old fun! I'm really proud to have experienced all these. If u are not smiling it means u were not born in my generation. Which means u are d INDOMIE generation lol! Abeg share make others laugh too. ROTFL.
OMG dat hauwa program got me..I don 4get program like dat existed..bala milla show is 1 I don't miss den!!WOW tymmmmm
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by frozenSun(m): 12:12am On Apr 15, 2016
just relocated to Abuja.

it feels good to be here but I am tired of being alone every day. I really would love to have meet a nice and interesting lady from any part of Abuja.

I am 31 and I am employed and live alone. I am a tall, dark, good looking, gentle and calm man but I can make you laugh and reason with you.

I live in Karu area and would like to meet a cute, cheerful, kind and matured lady from age 25 to 39.

Just friends, No sex.

contact me on BBM : 58C39E52.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by kolex83: 7:35am On Apr 15, 2016
I need a good and reasonable lady to add this my pin 7a91de1f and my number 07065356066 on whatsapp for a lifetime relationship .
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Ilaje44(m): 11:52am On Apr 16, 2016
Elemure are ijala n'ede Ekiti, o romantic gan init:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOIcCUh-M4M
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by halexito(m): 4:38pm On Apr 22, 2016
Hmm....... Nine months of great discomfort and immense stress. Innumerable Sleepless nights for her when you were very young or sick. Many times of hunger so that you can eat. Many parental sacrifices over the years so that you can smile. You have come a long way. She'd suffered a lot all for you. So why should I ever make her know sadness.........by hurting you? Why should I be a source of pain and anguish to you and your love ones? Why should I play, lie and decieve you? Why should I make you cry even if you made me cry? Why shouldn't I make you smile even when there is sadness in my own heart? Hmm....... Why can't we be true friends watching one another's back? Why take cheating and deceit as normal? Where has love gone? Where..............? I only sincerely wish to be a true friend to you all. I only want you to remember me and smile. Have I been a good friend to you? Have I failed you? But be you male or female, far or near. You're the only treasures I have. You're my dearest. And I love you to death. I really do. Good night friends. - Alex
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by halexito(m): 4:38pm On Apr 22, 2016
Hmm....... Nine months of great discomfort and immense stress. Innumerable Sleepless nights for her when you were very young or sick. Many times of hunger so that you can eat. Many parental sacrifices over the years so that you can smile. You have come a long way. She'd suffered a lot all for you. So why should I ever make her know sadness.........by hurting you? Why should I be a source of pain and anguish to you and your love ones? Why should I play, lie and decieve you? Why should I make you cry even if you made me cry? Why shouldn't I make you smile even when there is sadness in my own heart? Hmm....... Why can't we be true friends watching one another's back? Why take cheating and deceit as normal? Where has love gone? Where..............? I only sincerely wish to be a true friend to you all. I only want you to remember me and smile. Have I been a good friend to you? Have I failed you? But be you male or female, far or near. You're the only treasures I have. You're my dearest. And I love you to death. I really do. Good night friends. - Alex
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by queenet246(f): 11:34am On Jun 10, 2016
Pls add me to d whatsapp group. 08102782091
Tnx

Made a mistake in the number.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by ucnwafor(m): 11:59am On Jun 10, 2016
Add up 08037852066
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by hormmy: 12:34pm On Jun 10, 2016
Hm
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jun 10, 2016
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by tonygee88(m): 5:00am On Jun 11, 2016
VenusBetty:
though I still have a decade to go, but I wanna learn from my egbons
hmm

(1) (2) (3) ... (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) ... (138) (Reply)

I Need A Sugar Mummy Urgently / Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends / Best 10 International Online Dating Sites Of 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.