Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,819 members, 7,806,300 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:23 PM

Guys, As Any Lady Ever Drain Your Pocket On A Date Before? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, As Any Lady Ever Drain Your Pocket On A Date Before? (9954 Views)

Lady Blasts 'Unserious Guys' As She Weds Her Man 2 Months After Meeting Him.PICS / Guys, Has A Lady Ever Emptied Your Pocket On A Date? Share Your Experiences / Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, As Any Lady Ever Drain Your Pocket On A Date Before? by Cutehector(m): 6:23pm On Oct 01, 2015
Singing

I"m ready to be ur mugu, ur personal maga for life cheesy

Soundsultan
Re: Guys, As Any Lady Ever Drain Your Pocket On A Date Before? by gab264(m): 6:25pm On Oct 01, 2015
wristbangle:
One cannot deny the fact that money remains the top ingredient to oil a relationship most especially when it comes to taking a lady out on a date but the issue is some ladies take this opportunity to siphon guys pocket and still demand for take away package.

I experienced this situation last year when I took a lady out for a date at one of the best eatery in Lagos. I budgeted N5,000 hoping the hungry babe will not eat more than N2,500 meal but to my greatest surprise she ordered all sort of meals resorting to N15,000. This is when I know I am in for big trouble as there was no escape route for me to leave the eatery due to its structure in order to punish her.

To add salt to injury, I don't know how the gold digger read my actions that I may disappear as she told the sales assistant that I will foot the bill. After collecting all the goodies ordered, she disappeared leaving me stranded like someone who just got robbed by thieves.

Since I could only pay N5000, the sales assistant gave me the insult of my life as the manager of the eatery told me to wash all sort of dirty dishes but thank God for a friend of mine who bailed me out from the embarrassment that would have lingered in my memory till date.

I know you guys must have witnessed such situation before.

Kindly share your experience. cool
have not been to a date with any girl before but if I was opportune to go with any girl.
I will make it clear to her how much am about to spend if it is OK with her then we will proceed with the plan but if she sounds otherwise then she is at her own free will to go.
Because I hardly beg girls for anything.

1 Like

Re: Guys, As Any Lady Ever Drain Your Pocket On A Date Before? by tosyne2much(m): 6:29pm On Oct 01, 2015
ADULTBASE:
History broken today,tosyne2much never be ftc. Redgem take that medal!
POST JAMB QUESTION @ Wristwatch cos i never date before?
The babe don outsmart me today
Re: Guys, As Any Lady Ever Drain Your Pocket On A Date Before? by redgem(f): 6:30pm On Oct 01, 2015
tellwisdom:

How big is ur yansh?sad

Was that question for me?
Re: Guys, As Any Lady Ever Drain Your Pocket On A Date Before? by wristbangle: 6:31pm On Oct 01, 2015
redgem:
OK.... Let's get started

Hahaha haha.... I'm sorry tosyne2much boo boo

I was on my own oh one dude started disturbing me.... Begging to take me out, I jejely told Bros to let me be, that me get sugar but Bros no gree... I carry him matter to girls court and a verdict was passed... My babes said I should accept Bros that they trust me na after one date him go chilax .. I accepted and called him on a Friday morning telling him I'm bored and wanted to go out, he told me he was kinda busy but will make out time for me.

I wore my most sexy wear and made up waiting for him.... To cut story short

We went to a fast food joint he asked what I wanted and I said something soft, his taste will do, Bros ordered and I was smiling.... We started talking then I got a call from my babes, took excuse then answered it.. Since he met them before we left, it was so easy for me.. I put the call on loud speaker for him to hear and my babes were busy ordering....and ordering you know how girls are when they are in groups na grin Bros couldn't say no

Hmmm....the money he came with got exhausted so he paid with his ATM card

But my manchi didn't give up.... He still came back asking for another date grin grin

Hahahaha tosyne2much come see bae whey u wan chyke. U are on your own ooo. Lmfao. I pity the mumu guy. I wish he can see this.
Re: Guys, As Any Lady Ever Drain Your Pocket On A Date Before? by Nobody: 6:31pm On Oct 01, 2015
We decided to meet at the mall.where I took her to sumptuous,. Mhen, All the dou with me was 2k, and I was thinking we could go for sumptuous ice-cream or Coldstone'.. Naso she go order for friend rice and chicken with ice cream without my consent.. Ohboy, I just formed a call as if a friend was waiting for me around the escalator, Naso I vamoose... She wan run person down undecided

1 Like

Re: Guys, As Any Lady Ever Drain Your Pocket On A Date Before? by wristbangle: 6:33pm On Oct 01, 2015
gab264:
have not been to a date with any girl before but if I was opportune to go with any girl.
I will make it clear to her how much am about to spend if it is OK with her then we will proceed with the plan but if she sounds otherwise then she is at her own free will to go.
Because I hardly beg girls for anything.

Really?? U have never dated before? Sorry how old are u sir? Mehn these ladies have stylish ways of making you spend your life savings.

1 Like

Re: Guys, As Any Lady Ever Drain Your Pocket On A Date Before? by tellwisdom: 6:33pm On Oct 01, 2015
redgem:

Was that question for me?

Wetin dey do u??..Na me u dey speak English for? sad..Can i view ur yansh?
Re: Guys, As Any Lady Ever Drain Your Pocket On A Date Before? by redgem(f): 6:34pm On Oct 01, 2015
wristbangle:

Hahahaha tosyne2much come see bae whey u wan chyke. U are on your own ooo. Lmfao. I pity the mumu guy. I wish he can see this.

Mumu ke.... Bros was in love
Re: Guys, As Any Lady Ever Drain Your Pocket On A Date Before? by Nobody: 6:34pm On Oct 01, 2015
ronald4lif:
cheesy grin If I hear say you no wash plates that day ehh.
lollll this calls to my mind what happened earlier this year,boy fold starched long sleeve dey mob floor oooo cheesy

1 Like

Re: Guys, As Any Lady Ever Drain Your Pocket On A Date Before? by wristbangle: 6:34pm On Oct 01, 2015
profojah:
We decided to meet at the mall.where I took her to sumptuous,. Mhen, All the dou with me was 2k, and I was thinking we could go for sumptuous ice-cream or Coldstone'.. Naso she go order for friend rice and chicken with ice cream without my consent.. Ohboy, I just formed a call as if a friend was waiting for me around the escalator, Naso I vamoose... She wan run person down undecided

My guy, u sharp oo. I will use this style to punish my next date if she exhibit a gold digging habit. Mehn she go wash plates tire that day grin
Re: Guys, As Any Lady Ever Drain Your Pocket On A Date Before? by Nobody: 6:35pm On Oct 01, 2015
profojah:
wickedsmiley
Re: Guys, As Any Lady Ever Drain Your Pocket On A Date Before? by redgem(f): 6:35pm On Oct 01, 2015
tellwisdom:

Nope..... You can't

1 Like

Re: Guys, As Any Lady Ever Drain Your Pocket On A Date Before? by Nobody: 6:35pm On Oct 01, 2015
eph12:
I know a lie when i see one
lol its a fakeass story.i'v read it somewhere before.
Re: Guys, As Any Lady Ever Drain Your Pocket On A Date Before? by wristbangle: 6:36pm On Oct 01, 2015
tellwisdom:

Baba u don wise pass that na. sad Redgem yansh go cost u 50million dollars. Yansh get grade biko smiley
Re: Guys, As Any Lady Ever Drain Your Pocket On A Date Before? by Nobody: 6:36pm On Oct 01, 2015
wristbangle:

My guy, u sharp oo. I will use this style to punish my next date if she exhibit a gold digging habit. Mehn she go wash plates tire that day grin
na if d gal mumu na, if i no say i don too chop na to ask for ur phone ooo.

1 Like

Re: Guys, As Any Lady Ever Drain Your Pocket On A Date Before? by wristbangle: 6:36pm On Oct 01, 2015
quiinnBee:

May I have the link pls? cool
Re: Guys, As Any Lady Ever Drain Your Pocket On A Date Before? by Nobody: 6:37pm On Oct 01, 2015
quiinnBee:

ofcus it is,the story isnt meant to be believed,just for the humour.
Re: Guys, As Any Lady Ever Drain Your Pocket On A Date Before? by redgem(f): 6:38pm On Oct 01, 2015
wristbangle:

Baba u don wise pass that na. sad Red gem yansh go cost u 50million dollars. Yansh get grade biko smiley

You want to sell my yansh shey? Watching you in 3D
Re: Guys, As Any Lady Ever Drain Your Pocket On A Date Before? by wristbangle: 6:39pm On Oct 01, 2015
tosyne2much:
First and foremost, i thank Seun Osewa for giving me an incredible opportunity to show my talent to the world. I can assure you that i wont be here if it wasnt for you

Secondly, i thank Lalasticlala for giving me the opportunity to book this space

*clears throat*

Last week, i was inside my room and i had a revelation that Buhari increase allowee from N19,500 to N45, 000, and i smiled like a lady who had sex for the first time
after being trapped inside the house for years by her parents

My phone rang and it was Adetutu calling. I picked the call and she told me that i should come block her at one of our local restaurants. As a broke guy, my began to race like someone whose Bet9ja ticket remains a match. I wore my boxers, shirt and trouser at the speed of light

Within 20 minutes, i met her in front of the eatery and we entered inside. She asked me to bring up a gist and we started having a gist on how Ishilove and Farano used to send us to jail mercilessly. cheesy

I dey come ....

Bros we dey wait for part 3 of your story oo. Wetin we wan call the title of this film?
Re: Guys, As Any Lady Ever Drain Your Pocket On A Date Before? by Nobody: 6:40pm On Oct 01, 2015
wristbangle:

like jollyjoy said, its just for humour.so lets not spoil the fun by sharing links.lol
Re: Guys, As Any Lady Ever Drain Your Pocket On A Date Before? by tellwisdom: 6:41pm On Oct 01, 2015
redgem:

Nope..... You can't

OKbYE angry
Re: Guys, As Any Lady Ever Drain Your Pocket On A Date Before? by Nobody: 6:41pm On Oct 01, 2015
wristbangle:

lolzz. She called my number like 82times, if I hear say I pick,. I switched off my fone thereafter..I'm sure she paid the money herself

3 Likes

Re: Guys, As Any Lady Ever Drain Your Pocket On A Date Before? by wristbangle: 6:42pm On Oct 01, 2015
redgem:

You want to sell my yansh shey? Watching you in 3D

grin grin grin grin
Re: Guys, As Any Lady Ever Drain Your Pocket On A Date Before? by Nobody: 6:42pm On Oct 01, 2015
Jollyjoy:
wickedsmiley
Una dey chop like glutton
Re: Guys, As Any Lady Ever Drain Your Pocket On A Date Before? by tellwisdom: 6:43pm On Oct 01, 2015
quiinnBee:

like jollyjoy said, its just for humour.so lets not spoil the fun by sharing links.lol

Who was beating u on ur profile??..i ws even trying to see if i can view ur boobss...E big? sad

1 Like

Re: Guys, As Any Lady Ever Drain Your Pocket On A Date Before? by Nobody: 6:43pm On Oct 01, 2015
wristbangle:

the story she is talking abt is in the literature section of this forum,i think it was during short story award,a guy presented this kinda story bt different monikers,not exactly this one tho,so?let just laff and wave it offwink
Re: Guys, As Any Lady Ever Drain Your Pocket On A Date Before? by wristbangle: 6:44pm On Oct 01, 2015
sinaj:
Mu. Gu. lipsrsealed

Baby, why u no fear God nau cry cry

Na me be mugu? I don wise up no oo
Re: Guys, As Any Lady Ever Drain Your Pocket On A Date Before? by redgem(f): 6:44pm On Oct 01, 2015
tellwisdom:

OKbYE angry

Should we go on a date? grin

1 Like

Re: Guys, As Any Lady Ever Drain Your Pocket On A Date Before? by Nobody: 6:45pm On Oct 01, 2015
profojah:

Una dey chop like glutton
na me go first comot self,once i see say u don dey sweat,na to marchcheesy
Re: Guys, As Any Lady Ever Drain Your Pocket On A Date Before? by wristbangle: 6:46pm On Oct 01, 2015
Jollyjoy:
the story she is talking abt is in the literature section of this forum,i think it was during short story award,a guy presented this kinda story bt different monikers,not exactly this one tho,so?let just laff and wave it offwink

Okay dear. I don't why @ the hearing of ur name, I get turn on. I hope u will treat me well when I ask u for a date? cool
Re: Guys, As Any Lady Ever Drain Your Pocket On A Date Before? by tellwisdom: 6:46pm On Oct 01, 2015
wristbangle:

Baba u don wise pass that na. sad Redgem yansh go cost u 50million dollars. Yansh get grade biko smiley

That babe no get yash jere...her pant no fit pass size 12 wey 10years old gurls dey wear undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Help, See What My Ex Sent To Me This Morning / Guys, What Do Girls Do That Make Your Knees Weak? / See How Niggas Seperate Fight Between Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.