Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:10 AM

Guys, As Any Lady Ever Drain Your Pocket On A Date Before? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, As Any Lady Ever Drain Your Pocket On A Date Before? (9963 Views)

Lady Blasts 'Unserious Guys' As She Weds Her Man 2 Months After Meeting Him.PICS / Guys, Has A Lady Ever Emptied Your Pocket On A Date? Share Your Experiences / Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, As Any Lady Ever Drain Your Pocket On A Date Before? by wristbangle: 10:27pm On Oct 01, 2015
ronald4lif:

Any lady who gulp such expenses on a dinner date lacks morals and self-respect. She's only good for shag and nothing else. Just satisfy your sexual desire and 'red card' her. lipsrsealed

Well said. Game over sire cool
Re: Guys, As Any Lady Ever Drain Your Pocket On A Date Before? by wristbangle: 10:30pm On Oct 01, 2015
bqlekan:
I don't even know the moniker.. dunno what people gain in trolling or should I say stupidity

Pure stupidity my broda
Re: Guys, As Any Lady Ever Drain Your Pocket On A Date Before? by immortalvoices(m): 10:34pm On Oct 01, 2015
400billionman:

Today, ladies suppress Love. When they notice they are falling for you and you are not spending like Dangote, they will just switch off like NEPA

And then fall in love with the wrong guy just because he has got few Benjamins to spare

And when the guy dump (ed) her she will come out as a baby mama and lie to the world that I'm cool with it

I JUST WANT TO BE A SINGLE MOTHER....

*in olamide's voice * story for the gods

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, As Any Lady Ever Drain Your Pocket On A Date Before? by tosyne2much(m): 10:36pm On Oct 01, 2015
chomytex:
Lol neva mind..just kidding.
You are safe my dear.. Nobody can take your place in my heart cool
Re: Guys, As Any Lady Ever Drain Your Pocket On A Date Before? by chomytex(f): 10:39pm On Oct 01, 2015
#clears throat#..
tosyne2much:
You are safe my dear.. Nobody can take your place in my heart cool
Re: Guys, As Any Lady Ever Drain Your Pocket On A Date Before? by tosyne2much(m): 10:51pm On Oct 01, 2015
chomytex:
#clears throat#..
So when we get to meet, how much should i budget for our date ? cool
Re: Guys, As Any Lady Ever Drain Your Pocket On A Date Before? by chomytex(f): 10:54pm On Oct 01, 2015
Lol tosin pls don't just start...just come with ur atm. lol
tosyne2much:
So when we get to meet, how much should i budget for our date ? cool
Re: Guys, As Any Lady Ever Drain Your Pocket On A Date Before? by tosyne2much(m): 11:00pm On Oct 01, 2015
chomytex:
Lol tosin pls don't just start...just come with ur atm. Lol
Waaaaaat !!!! Nawa oooooh
Re: Guys, As Any Lady Ever Drain Your Pocket On A Date Before? by wristbangle: 11:00pm On Oct 01, 2015
400billionman:

Today, ladies suppress Love. When they notice they are falling for you and you are not spending like Dangote, they will just switch off like NEPA

Lmao @ "switch off like NEPA"
Re: Guys, As Any Lady Ever Drain Your Pocket On A Date Before? by chomytex(f): 11:12pm On Oct 01, 2015
Lol,gudnyt jhur
tosyne2much:
Waaaaaat !!!! Nawa oooooh
Re: Guys, As Any Lady Ever Drain Your Pocket On A Date Before? by Nobody: 11:13pm On Oct 01, 2015
wristbangle:
One cannot deny the fact that money remains the top ingredient to oil a relationship most especially when it comes to taking a lady out on a date but the issue is some ladies take this opportunity to siphon guys pocket and still demand for take away package.

I experienced this situation last year when I took a lady out for a date at one of the best eatery in Lagos. I budgeted N5,000 hoping the hungry babe will not eat more than N2,500 meal but to my greatest surprise she ordered all sort of meals resorting to N15,000. This is when I know I am in for big trouble as there was no escape route for me to leave the eatery due to its structure in order to punish her.

To add salt to injury, I don't know how the gold digger read my actions that I may disappear as she told the sales assistant that I will foot the bill. After collecting all the goodies ordered, she disappeared leaving me stranded like someone who just got robbed by thieves.

Since I could only pay N5000, the sales assistant gave me the insult of my life as the manager of the eatery told me to wash all sort of dirty dishes but thank God for a friend of mine who bailed me out from the embarrassment that would have lingered in my memory till date.

I know you guys must have witnessed such situation before.

Kindly share your experience. cool
Hian! Was your mouth tied when she was ordering heaven and earth?

And you said she left you there. For real? undecided
Re: Guys, As Any Lady Ever Drain Your Pocket On A Date Before? by wristbangle: 12:12am On Oct 02, 2015
iAmCharis:
Hian! Was your mouth tied when she was ordering heaven and earth?

And you said she left you there. For real? undecided

Women have a way of cunning guys nah
Re: Guys, As Any Lady Ever Drain Your Pocket On A Date Before? by PhweshyJ(f): 12:25am On Oct 02, 2015
JoeCutie:
Yeah! She drained my pocket, and I drained her... lipsrsealed
Her what? shocked Hope it's not what I'm thinking? cheesy
Re: Guys, As Any Lady Ever Drain Your Pocket On A Date Before? by Nobody: 5:59am On Oct 02, 2015
wristbangle:

Women have a way of cunning guys nah
At this time and age? Iffa hear
Re: Guys, As Any Lady Ever Drain Your Pocket On A Date Before? by jrerico1(m): 6:53am On Oct 02, 2015
I can never forget the day, A date brought 2 friends along with, I was lucky I held about 9k that day, if not grin grin they for employ us all
Re: Guys, As Any Lady Ever Drain Your Pocket On A Date Before? by wristbangle: 7:53am On Oct 02, 2015
iAmCharis:
At this time and age? Iffa hear

Lol
Re: Guys, As Any Lady Ever Drain Your Pocket On A Date Before? by wristbangle: 7:54am On Oct 02, 2015
PhweshyJ:

Lol what do u expect? tongue
Re: Guys, As Any Lady Ever Drain Your Pocket On A Date Before? by wristbangle: 8:49am On Oct 02, 2015
immortalvoices:

And then fall in love with the wrong guy just because he has got few Benjamins to spare

And when the guy dump (ed) her she will come out as a baby mama and lie to the world that I'm cool with it

I JUST WANT TO BE A SINGLE MOTHER....

*in olamide's voice * story for the gods

LOL. Funny dude

1 Like

Re: Guys, As Any Lady Ever Drain Your Pocket On A Date Before? by immortalvoices(m): 9:21am On Oct 02, 2015
wristbangle:

LOL. Funny dude

Bros abi na

Just negodu dis umu nwanyi....
Re: Guys, As Any Lady Ever Drain Your Pocket On A Date Before? by JoeCutie(m): 11:49am On Oct 02, 2015
PhweshyJ:
Her... lipsrsealed ;(

What are you thinking? cheesy
Re: Guys, As Any Lady Ever Drain Your Pocket On A Date Before? by wristbangle: 4:16pm On Oct 02, 2015
Lalasticlala, how far on top this thread? cool
Re: Guys, As Any Lady Ever Drain Your Pocket On A Date Before? by Laveda(f): 10:12pm On Oct 05, 2015
JoeCutie:
Yeah! She drained my pocket, and I drained her... lipsrsealed
Crazy dude! cheesy I missed you plenty plenty cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, As Any Lady Ever Drain Your Pocket On A Date Before? by JoeCutie(m): 10:26pm On Oct 05, 2015
Laveda:
Crazy dude! cheesy I missed you plenty plenty cry
cheesy wink

I didn't miss Laveda, I only missed Sassybae. undecided tongue
Re: Guys, As Any Lady Ever Drain Your Pocket On A Date Before? by Laveda(f): 10:33pm On Oct 05, 2015
JoeCutie:
cheesy wink

I didn't miss Laveda, I only missed Sassybae. undecided tongue
Still same person wink cheesy
Re: Guys, As Any Lady Ever Drain Your Pocket On A Date Before? by JoeCutie(m): 10:37pm On Oct 05, 2015
Laveda:
Still same person wink cheesy
But in different form. I'm not sure if this one is as sweet n crazy as the former. wink
Re: Guys, As Any Lady Ever Drain Your Pocket On A Date Before? by Laveda(f): 10:40pm On Oct 05, 2015
JoeCutie:
But in different form. I'm not sure if this one is as sweet n crazy as the former. wink
lol I've just been playing on a low key wink I'm sweeter now cheesy
Re: Guys, As Any Lady Ever Drain Your Pocket On A Date Before? by JoeCutie(m): 10:45pm On Oct 05, 2015
Laveda:
lol I've just been playing on a low key wink I'm sweeter now cheesy
Oh, you're sweeter now? shocked

Uhmmm...how would I know that? cheesy
Re: Guys, As Any Lady Ever Drain Your Pocket On A Date Before? by Laveda(f): 10:49pm On Oct 05, 2015
JoeCutie:
Oh, you're sweeter now? shocked

Uhmmm...how would I know that? cheesy
Yeah lol....you'll know that with time wink ...you derailing the thread cheesy
Re: Guys, As Any Lady Ever Drain Your Pocket On A Date Before? by JoeCutie(m): 10:54pm On Oct 05, 2015
Laveda:
Yeah lol....you'll know that with time wink ...you derailing the thread cheesy
After detailing you push it to be abi? I'll just borrow you small slap now. undecided tongue

You can mention me on the appropriate thread sha wink

1 Like

Re: Guys, As Any Lady Ever Drain Your Pocket On A Date Before? by Richiy(f): 1:12am On Oct 06, 2015
gab264:
I have not been to a date with any girl before but if I was opportune to go with any girl.
I will make it clear to her how much am about to spend if it is OK with her then we will proceed with the plan but if she sounds otherwise then she is at her own free will to go.
Because I hardly beg girls for anything.

Don't do that. There are also girls that are not out to drain your money and telling them you just have so..so amount will be somewhat demeaning. Instead, for the first date, take her to a relatively cheap place and proceed to place her order.
Re: Guys, As Any Lady Ever Drain Your Pocket On A Date Before? by Nobody: 7:12am On Oct 06, 2015
redgem:
OK.... Let's get started

Hahaha haha.... I'm sorry tosyne2much boo boo

I was on my own oh one dude started disturbing me.... Begging to take me out, I jejely told Bros to let me be, that me get sugar but Bros no gree... I carry him matter to girls court and a verdict was passed... My babes said I should accept Bros that they trust me na after one date him go chilax .. I accepted and called him on a Friday morning telling him I'm bored and wanted to go out, he told me he was kinda busy but will make out time for me.

I wore my most sexy wear and made up waiting for him.... To cut story short

We went to a fast food joint he asked what I wanted and I said something soft, his taste will do, Bros ordered and I was smiling.... We started talking then I got a call from my babes, took excuse then answered it.. Since he met them before we left, it was so easy for me.. I put the call on loud speaker for him to hear and my babes were busy ordering....and ordering you know how girls are when they are in groups na grin Bros couldn't say no

Hmmm....the money he came with got exhausted so he paid with his ATM card

But my manchi didn't give up.... He still came back asking for another date grin grin

Bros get money sha....he wasn't like all those broke ass niggas

I guess you happy you've won a trophy
Re: Guys, As Any Lady Ever Drain Your Pocket On A Date Before? by Nobody: 9:27pm On Oct 06, 2015
chomytex:
Easy abeg,i no want person wey go pour me acid...bt on a more serious note,our girls no dey try..xpecially university girls.

Aren't you a university gurl as well¿

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Erected Pennis(graphic Pics) / Look at the Rubbish I'm Cooking Because of No Money [Picture] / Nigeria Boys Have Small Preek Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.