Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,829 members, 7,802,653 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:20 PM

Choose Whom You'd Love To Bleep... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Choose Whom You'd Love To Bleep... (6544 Views)

How Masturbation Is Ruining My Sex Life: Could Not Get Hard To Bleep My Babe / She Wants Me / I Am About To Bleep A Young Girl..(PICTURES INCLUDED) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Choose Whom You'd Love To Bleep... by hebenezher(m): 6:22pm On Oct 01, 2015
To the chaps lads in the building.... who would you love to bleep on amongst these females Nigeria celebrities... 1. Yemi Alade
2. Cynthia Morgan
3. tiwa savage
4. Niyola
5. chidinma
6. Tonto dike
well, precisely mine is Yemi Alade, choiii that bae is deadly.. my cream and soap hardly lasts for 4days.. anybody with her control, do pm me before ah puff biko

1 Like

Re: Choose Whom You'd Love To Bleep... by jonaifame22(m): 6:29pm On Oct 01, 2015
Tonto dike she's the love of my life

1 Like

Re: Choose Whom You'd Love To Bleep... by Kingsasian(m): 6:30pm On Oct 01, 2015
Tiwa savage...I so love her. I can kill Till billz for her
Re: Choose Whom You'd Love To Bleep... by Nobody: 6:31pm On Oct 01, 2015
Useless men

12 Likes

Re: Choose Whom You'd Love To Bleep... by Cutehector(m): 6:32pm On Oct 01, 2015
firstEVA:
Useless men
I swear grin

6 Likes

Re: Choose Whom You'd Love To Bleep... by Nobody: 6:37pm On Oct 01, 2015
Tiwa savage

Others na lagos olosho (ash*wo)
Re: Choose Whom You'd Love To Bleep... by Nobody: 6:38pm On Oct 01, 2015
firstEVA:
Useless men
Ur fada is useless

Who called u here?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Choose Whom You'd Love To Bleep... by KingTom(m): 6:39pm On Oct 01, 2015
chuksfor13:

Ur fada is useless

Who called u here?
grin grin grin
Re: Choose Whom You'd Love To Bleep... by hebenezher(m): 6:42pm On Oct 01, 2015
firstEVA:
Useless men
epitome of stupidity... you really have to develop on your reasons, you've got lame wit dear..

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Choose Whom You'd Love To Bleep... by Kingsley1000(m): 6:44pm On Oct 01, 2015
chidinma my crush
Re: Choose Whom You'd Love To Bleep... by Nobody: 8:00pm On Oct 01, 2015
hebenezher:
epitome of stupidity... you really have to develop on your reasons, you've got lame wit dear..
you are a very big fool, see how you look like a teenage miscreant. You are so stupid, you created a thread like this when you should be thinking of studies, you are thinking of which celebrity to bleep, Nuisance.

8 Likes

Re: Choose Whom You'd Love To Bleep... by Nobody: 8:01pm On Oct 01, 2015
chuksfor13:

Ur fada is useless

Who called u here?
your entire generation is useless, fool.

5 Likes

Re: Choose Whom You'd Love To Bleep... by Nobody: 8:02pm On Oct 01, 2015
firstEVA:

Omg! Easy lioness smiley
Re: Choose Whom You'd Love To Bleep... by grad2012(f): 8:12pm On Oct 01, 2015
Michael ealy omg I wud luv to marry him embarassed but i don't even no his address.

2 Likes

Re: Choose Whom You'd Love To Bleep... by godoluwa(m): 8:16pm On Oct 01, 2015
useless thread lyk dis makes romance section worthless. plz lets av sensible threads where we can discuss reasonable issue

4 Likes

Re: Choose Whom You'd Love To Bleep... by hebenezher(m): 8:17pm On Oct 01, 2015
firstEVA:
you are a very big fool, see how you look like a teenage miscreant. You are so stupid, you created a thread like this. When you should be thinking of studies, you are thinking of which celebrity to bleep, Nuisance.
chuckles, i really admire demented oafs like you, you haven't made half of what i have achieved and scumbags like you dare advice me to face my studies, i created a threading, and i didn't tagging your name. Must you showcase your daftness? You could have just ignored it if it looks less reasonable to you, rather than forming what you're not.. # kid type plz

4 Likes

Re: Choose Whom You'd Love To Bleep... by hebenezher(m): 8:18pm On Oct 01, 2015
firstEVA:
you are a very big fool, see how you look like a teenage miscreant. You are so stupid, you created a thread like this. When you should be thinking of studies, you are thinking of which celebrity to bleep, Nuisance.
chuckles, i really admire demented oafs like you, you haven't made half of what i have achieved and scumbags like you dare advice me to face my studies, i created a thread, and i didn't tagging your name. Must you showcase your daftness? You could have just ignored it if it looks less reasonable to you, rather than forming what you're not.. # kid type plz

1 Like

Re: Choose Whom You'd Love To Bleep... by Fernandowski(m): 8:20pm On Oct 01, 2015
firstEVA:
Useless men
just ignore them if they insult you...you are far from the old nigga

1 Like

Re: Choose Whom You'd Love To Bleep... by Nobody: 8:24pm On Oct 01, 2015
firstEVA:
A lady who has no regard for guys cannot respect her father. Am sorry 4ur guy, he is completely finished!

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Choose Whom You'd Love To Bleep... by hebenezher(m): 8:25pm On Oct 01, 2015
godoluwa:
useless thread lyk dis makes romance section worthless. plz lets av sensible threads where we can discuss reasonable issue
nigga even you? Well, nobody will arrest you if you refuse to comment. I think that would have been the wisest choice if you' had walked past this thread. Rather than nagging like a mad horse, sowie tho.. But you seems to have swallowed your respect. Be cultured man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Choose Whom You'd Love To Bleep... by Nobody: 8:29pm On Oct 01, 2015
grad2012:
Michael ealy omg I wud luv to marry him embarassed but i don't even no his address.
I hav blue eyes 2. So...

1 Like

Re: Choose Whom You'd Love To Bleep... by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 8:29pm On Oct 01, 2015
grad2012:

To get to him, you'd have to go through me angry
Re: Choose Whom You'd Love To Bleep... by hebenezher(m): 8:30pm On Oct 01, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]
Fernandowski:
undecided
Fernandowski:
bottom power, thought it affects physically, it's now seems to be affecting our dear brother on nairaland.. Bet me, you'll never touch the undy of the moer-fucker you just sided

8 Likes

Re: Choose Whom You'd Love To Bleep... by godoluwa(m): 8:32pm On Oct 01, 2015
hebenezher:
nigga even you? Well, nobody will arrest you if you refuse to comment. I think that would have been the wisest choice if you' had walked past this thread. Rather than nagging like a mad horse, sowie tho.. But you seems to have swallowed your respect. Be cultured man
we just need to yarn da truth & talk senses to those wit senseless head. only a foool opens a senseless thread like diz. I owe u no apology boy

1 Like

Re: Choose Whom You'd Love To Bleep... by hebenezher(m): 8:33pm On Oct 01, 2015
EnigmaticEnigma:

To get to him, you'd have to go through me angry
he who wishes to see the father must definitely past through the son
Re: Choose Whom You'd Love To Bleep... by Fernandowski(m): 8:34pm On Oct 01, 2015
hebenezher:
[color=#990000][/color] undecided bottom power, thought it affects physically, it's now seems to be affecting our dear brother on nairaland.. Bet me, you'll never touch the undy of the moer-fucker you just sided
you don't have to talk that way bro...u don't knw me and you don't knw the way I flow

1 Like

Re: Choose Whom You'd Love To Bleep... by hebenezher(m): 8:35pm On Oct 01, 2015
godoluwa:
we just need to yarn da truth & talk senses to those wit senseless head. only a foool opens a senseless thread like diz. I owe u no apology boy
only a fool opens a thread like this. You just said it all. Am tired of typing
Re: Choose Whom You'd Love To Bleep... by hebenezher(m): 8:37pm On Oct 01, 2015
Fernandowski:
you don't have to talk that way bro...u don't knw me and you don't knw the way I flow
tell me how you flow.. Do you flow through river benue or niger? Bros swerve for the witted ones abeg

1 Like

Re: Choose Whom You'd Love To Bleep... by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 8:38pm On Oct 01, 2015
hebenezher:
he who wishes to see the father must definitely past through the son

Guy, da fuvk

Why u wan make me laugh over my faith, i resist this temptation no matter how much e tickle me angry

1 Like

Re: Choose Whom You'd Love To Bleep... by Fernandowski(m): 8:39pm On Oct 01, 2015
hebenezher:
tell me how you flow.. Do you flow through river benue or niger? Bros swerve for the witted ones abeg
Fuccckk your feelings

1 Like

Re: Choose Whom You'd Love To Bleep... by hebenezher(m): 8:43pm On Oct 01, 2015
EnigmaticEnigma:

Guy, da fuvk

Why u wan make me laugh over my faith, i resist this temptation no matter how much e tickle me angry
grin
EnigmaticEnigma:

Guy, da fuvk

choii faith flows all over your vein, it's obvious... Lah faith lah bend

1 Like

Re: Choose Whom You'd Love To Bleep... by hebenezher(m): 8:46pm On Oct 01, 2015
Fernandowski:
Fuccckk your feelings
can't help laughing, nigga, i've seen different species of stupidity. But pardon me, yours is special.. Goon

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See What This Bridesmaid Was Caught Doing (photos) / Lady Snaps With A Mad Man And Claims He Is A Billionaire / Never Trust Asian Girls And Nigerian Girls.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.