Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,887 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:38 PM

See What Jumia Did - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / See What Jumia Did (6681 Views)

Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Jumia Did by Kamaye(m): 7:49am On Oct 03, 2015
4peace:

Typical naija as usual we dont look for detail whenever we see eyes catching thing(things we love)(it happened to me once)

Here is the catch both Jumia n Konga always give info about suppliers of the particular item you want or do you think its coincidence seeing like 10 diff prices for a particular item.

What they have in store at present and they can vouch for is always with a tag ''sold by jumia or sold by konga''

So always us POD, its safe
you can use ATM on POD
exactly bro though I have never shop for anything on Jumia I prefer Konga not because Jumia's services are bad but they don't do POD to Jos. I always go for items with the tag "sold by Konga" because it's more reliable and cheaper plus free delivery.
Re: See What Jumia Did by Nobody: 9:13am On Oct 05, 2015
4peace:

Typical naija as usual we dont look for detail whenever we see eyes catching thing(things we love)(it happened to me once)

Here is the catch both Jumia n Konga always give info about suppliers of the particular item you want or do you think its coincidence seeing like 10 diff prices for a particular item.

What they have in store at present and they can vouch for is always with a tag ''sold by jumia or sold by konga''

So always us POD, its safe
you can use ATM on POD

This is not my first time shopping online. I buy watches and other wares online from other sites and i get what i ordered for. I already got the battery from Ikeja tho.
Re: See What Jumia Did by busoye19: 10:25am On Oct 05, 2015
AdmiralDru:
I ordered a laptop battery for pickup at their surulere branch. I ordered a 8800mAh while they offered a 5200mAh which i rejected. It seems the seller brought the wrong one. I never knew they didn't have all the products in their stock.

It is not as if they're not aware. Jumia is known for fraudulent activities. A friend ordered for Huawei honor 3C lite 2GB RAM version for N29,950. Jumia sent 1GB RAM version of lesser price N21k+. She returned it though.
They did the same thing to me, the product they sent to me is different from the specifications they posted on their website. They've not refunded me as at now. I and my friend are shopping with them for the first time. I say make I just try them. I entered gobe. Thank God my own is not much.
I haven't had such issue with Konga.
Always insists on payment on delivery and check the product well before payment. It takes them ages to refund.
Re: See What Jumia Did by onajo2000(m): 12:39pm On Oct 05, 2015
I am waiting for my refund, they told me that they will refund it this week cos the CC collected my account details
Re: See What Jumia Did by onajo2000(m): 12:43pm On Oct 05, 2015
I even told them that I will like them to deduce the money from the previous one I paid for because I ordered for another item on POD but they told me there will likely be a conflict.
Re: See What Jumia Did by onajo2000(m): 12:47pm On Oct 05, 2015
I will keep you posted with every detail as it comes.
Re: See What Jumia Did by busoye19: 1:02pm On Oct 05, 2015
It is almost 2 weeks now that I returned their fake and substandard product.
They didn't dim it fit to feed me on the progress about my refund. I'm the one running after them with mails. I sent them another mail again yesterday. See below their reply.

Re: See What Jumia Did by Nobody: 1:42pm On Oct 05, 2015
busoye19:

It is not as if they're not aware. Jumia is known for fraudulent activities. A friend ordered for Huawei honor 3C lite 2GB RAM version for N29,950. Jumia sent 1GB RAM version of lesser price N21k+. She returned it though.
They did the same thing to me, the product they sent to me is different from the specifications they posted on their website. They've not refunded me as at now. I and my friend are shopping with them for the first time. I say make I just try them. I entered gobe. Thank God my own is not much.
I haven't had such issue with Konga.
Always insists on payment on delivery and check the product well before payment. It takes them ages to refund.

It was pay on delivery i opted for, can't pay for what i've not seen to avoid refund wahala.
Re: See What Jumia Did by onajo2000(m): 5:31pm On Oct 05, 2015
Item arrived at local office today
Re: See What Jumia Did by RobinHez(m): 5:40pm On Oct 05, 2015
onajo2000:
Item arrived at local office today
Really?
Re: See What Jumia Did by parrotibaba(m): 5:56pm On Oct 05, 2015
AdmiralDru:
I ordered a laptop battery for pickup at their surulere branch. I ordered a 8800mAh while they offered a 5200mAh which i rejected. It seems the seller brought the wrong one. I never knew they didn't have all the products in their stock.
how much is the 8800mah ba3 bro?
Re: See What Jumia Did by onajo2000(m): 5:59pm On Oct 05, 2015
RobinHez:

Really?

Does it mean it now in KD?
Re: See What Jumia Did by RobinHez(m): 6:06pm On Oct 05, 2015
onajo2000:

Does it mean it now in KD?
Means its at one of their pickup stations...it should get to you soon

If I'm correct embarassed
Re: See What Jumia Did by onajo2000(m): 6:13pm On Oct 05, 2015
RobinHez:

Means its at one of their pickup stations...it should get to you soon

If I'm correct embarassed

If it aliexpress I know when to get the package.
But this is my first time with jumia
Re: See What Jumia Did by RobinHez(m): 6:21pm On Oct 05, 2015
onajo2000:

If it aliexpress I know when to get the package. But this is my first time with jumia
Ok...did u select pickup station? Or u put in ur address?
And maybe er...u could add me up to save u all these stress in the future lipsrsealed
#just saying o
Re: See What Jumia Did by onajo2000(m): 6:24pm On Oct 05, 2015
RobinHez:

Ok...did u select pickup station? Or u put in ur address?

And maybe er...u could add me up to save u all these stress in the future lipsrsealed

#just saying o
Pick up station at KD
Re: See What Jumia Did by RobinHez(m): 6:29pm On Oct 05, 2015
onajo2000:
Pick up station at KD
Wow!
Walk to the pickup station bro. It has arrived smiley
Re: See What Jumia Did by onajo2000(m): 6:31pm On Oct 05, 2015
Pic from the tracking

Re: See What Jumia Did by onajo2000(m): 6:32pm On Oct 05, 2015
RobinHez:

Wow!

Walk to the pickup station bro. It has arrived smiley

Sure it has arrived?
But they didn't call me
Re: See What Jumia Did by RobinHez(m): 6:42pm On Oct 05, 2015
onajo2000:

Sure it has arrived?
But they didn't call me
Yeah...cuz they're still packaging the order there. But when u see arrived @Local office when u track the order, it means it has gotten to their station wink
Re: See What Jumia Did by onajo2000(m): 6:46pm On Oct 05, 2015
RobinHez:

Yeah...cuz they're still packaging the order there. But when u see arrived @Local office when u track the order, it means it has gotten to their station wink

That will be tomorrow morning thing
Re: See What Jumia Did by busoye19: 6:47pm On Oct 05, 2015
onajo2000:

If it aliexpress I know when to get the package.
But this is my first time with jumia

Really? Pls how can one shop on aliexpress? How long does it take to arrive Nigeria and what's the mode of delivery? I need ur enlightenment asap, I have some items I need to buy on aliexpress.
Re: See What Jumia Did by RobinHez(m): 7:20pm On Oct 05, 2015
onajo2000:

That will be tomorrow morning thing
Alright...
Just chill for their message sha...so that u won't be dissapointed
Re: See What Jumia Did by brownlolly(m): 7:22pm On Oct 05, 2015
I don't care about this post.

Happy birthday ebayray.

This one is for you.

Cheers
Re: See What Jumia Did by onajo2000(m): 7:50pm On Oct 05, 2015
busoye19:

Really? Pls how can one shop on aliexpress? How long does it take to arrive Nigeria and what's the mode of delivery? I need ur enlightenment asap, I have some items I need to buy on aliexpress.

You need MasterCard or visacard for payment and ur address tru which DHL or ems can reach you not p O box
Re: See What Jumia Did by Nobody: 10:53am On Oct 06, 2015
parrotibaba:
how much is the 8800mah ba3 bro?

I bought it at Ikeja last saturday for #7000 although jumia posted it for #7750 and the battery lasts for 6hrs.
Re: See What Jumia Did by onajo2000(m): 4:00pm On Oct 06, 2015
The item has not been sent to to their office at KD but from the tracking its shows that it's already been sent to the office
Re: See What Jumia Did by onajo2000(m): 4:02pm On Oct 06, 2015
Just tired of the situation
Re: See What Jumia Did by daremarvell: 4:12pm On Oct 06, 2015
LOZENGE:
I experienced something similar to urs. I ordered for a product and did a bank transfer the following day 23rd of September . had to call their cc on the 29th to know u my oder was drip at processing stage they said that my payment was not confirmed that I should sent evidence of payment to their mail which I did, after two day wait I called back only for them to tell me that my order has been cancelled cause of non payment. Anyone who has experienced such please advise me on how to recover my money as it stands now am no longer interested in buying d item but my money
Always order thru a consultant. It helps a lot trust me coz I kw how I always go extra mile in helping customers out. There are about 30,000 orders on jumia every day that is y there sales consultants
Re: See What Jumia Did by parrotibaba(m): 4:50pm On Oct 06, 2015
AdmiralDru:

I bought it at Ikeja last saturday for #7000 although jumia posted it for #7750 and the battery lasts for 6hrs.
thanks brah
Re: See What Jumia Did by busoye19: 7:01pm On Oct 06, 2015
Thank God Jumia refund me at last. I have learnt my lessons though.
Re: See What Jumia Did by onajo2000(m): 11:01pm On Oct 06, 2015
busoye19:
Thank God Jumia refund me at last. I have learnt my lessons though.

Still waiting for mine

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Any Where To Get Innjoo Fire Battery Or Alternative? / These Guys Are Thieves... Nairaland Should Stop Running Ads For Them / Free Nigerian Music As Ringtone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.