Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:59 AM

Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Pre-wedding Photos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Pre-wedding Photos (60222 Views)

Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro’s Divorce Hearing At Ikeja High Court (photos) / Tboss, Ese, Jon And Uriel At Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro’s Son’s Birthday / Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro Dedicate Their Son, Jayden In Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Pre-wedding Photos by Aminat508(f): 9:33pm On Oct 01, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Pre-wedding Photos by kenoz(m): 9:37pm On Oct 01, 2015
Nice
Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Pre-wedding Photos by Joy1706(f): 9:38pm On Oct 01, 2015
passionate88:
Is the lady broke? Broke azz naija bitchessss be waiting on their men to provide everything for them. Buncha lazy greedy bastards.
Broke dude crying. Awww! It's well with u dear. Let go of all the bitterness. You will make it......SOMEDAY
Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Pre-wedding Photos by IamAtribalist: 9:38pm On Oct 01, 2015
cool call me when they divorce so I can knack dey wife.
Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Pre-wedding Photos by demelza: 9:40pm On Oct 01, 2015
youngice:
Please tell buhari to leave me be , I don't want to be the minister of power until NNPC is part of TSA, haba 4 missed calls, isn't prof Nebo available
Arrant nonsense
grin Awon werey!
Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Pre-wedding Photos by passionate88: 9:41pm On Oct 01, 2015
Joy1706:

Broke dude crying. Awww! It's well with u dear. Let go of all the bitterness. You will make it......SOMEDAY
Hungry bitch quoting. No hope for broke lazy Nigerian bitchessss

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Pre-wedding Photos by janefrancisca(f): 9:43pm On Oct 01, 2015
melzabull:
OK, I love the concept and nice/beautiful pics too, but what is pre-marriage pictures and when did it become part of our culture in Africa??
There was never a time anybody said it is part of the culture of Africans. It's just something people do because it is trendy and fun. You get to take some funny pictures of you and your partner before saying those words " I Do".
Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Pre-wedding Photos by mayorall(m): 9:47pm On Oct 01, 2015
Aminat508:
Waoh lovely kiss kiss I can't wait to get married kiss kiss

To me tongue
Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Pre-wedding Photos by Aminat508(f): 9:48pm On Oct 01, 2015
mayorall:

To me tongue
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Pre-wedding Photos by IsiCaterpillar(f): 9:48pm On Oct 01, 2015
From the look of things, this marriage will not last.
Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Pre-wedding Photos by melzabull(f): 9:50pm On Oct 01, 2015
janefrancisca:
There was never a time anybody said it is part of the culture of Africans. It's just something people do because it is trendy and fun. You get to take some funny pictures of you and your partner before saying those words " I Do".
I know its just for the fun of it and secondly because they can afford it. I love them both especially delectable Lilian, but beyond the pre-marriage razzmatazz, I hope they both have the ingredients to have a very successful married life.

I wish them well cool
Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Pre-wedding Photos by modelboy(m): 9:51pm On Oct 01, 2015
sage2:

You don't seems to like 'em broke brothers. Some folks could be broke because they are still in the trenches and heavily involve with their dreams which will eventually land them their fortunes. Never forsake a broke guy with dreams.
yeah with dreams apart from Music... Let me guess you wanna be a rapper?.
Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Pre-wedding Photos by zanga420: 9:55pm On Oct 01, 2015
debris:
Omg

cheesy

To our guys don't you like these?
Only broke guys won't appreciate this concept tongue
this is the nonsense mentallity thats disturbing some nigerian girls. U call guys broke, truth is none of u is financially capable/mature for marriage. U're liabilities, cant contribute a financial pin in a marriage n u always open ur mouth 2call who can feed, clothe u for life, broke? For Gods sake, its marriage not slavage. U ladies should hit the ground off, if a man's problem is to provide 4himself alone, then I'm sure he has no problem. No wonder u fall into diverse absurdities in d name of marriage. When u ask them why so, u hear 'he's d only1 who can take care of me'. For how long 'll u be taken care, huh? Education, u're given; life training n teaching, u're given. Then to feed n carter 4ur only single ass, u cant. And shame no dey catch u.

2 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Pre-wedding Photos by Candybob(m): 9:56pm On Oct 01, 2015
redgem:
Lovely.... Lilian is so pretty and I love the concept..

I see love in the air... I need a cupid to give me just one shot grin grin

Cupid is away but we are very good friends, can i help?
Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Pre-wedding Photos by Rebuke: 9:57pm On Oct 01, 2015
And to ya all ladies looking for a 'very tall, dark and handsome guy', hope yhu've seen diz huh? It's all about love mehn.

That dude knows his onions. Love d concept.
Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Pre-wedding Photos by sage2(m): 9:57pm On Oct 01, 2015
modelboy:
yeah with dreams apart from Music... Let me guess you wanna be a rapper?.

Nah, bro. I play with computers.
Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Pre-wedding Photos by modelboy(m): 9:58pm On Oct 01, 2015
passionate88:
and nigggas too.... Work hard too and stop hating she just had an opinion
Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Pre-wedding Photos by modelboy(m): 10:00pm On Oct 01, 2015
zanga420:
this is the nonsense mentallity thats disturbing some nigerian girls. U call guys broke, truth is none of u is financially capable/mature for marriage. U're liabilities, cant contribute a financial pin in a marriage n u always open ur mouth 2call who can feed, clothe u for life, broke? For Gods sake, its marriage not slavage. U ladies should hit the ground off, if a man's problem is to provide 4himself alone, then I'm sure he has no problem. No wonder u fall into diverse absurdities in d name of marriage. When u ask them why so, u hear 'he's d only1 who can take care of me'. For how long 'll u be taken care, huh? Education, u're given; life training n teaching, u're given. Then to feed n carter 4ur only single ass, u cant. And shame no dey catch u.
please Mr man don't bring Nigerian girls to this... Upgrade yourself first and you'll have it all.. Would you date a girl that in our current status now??
Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Pre-wedding Photos by passionate88: 10:05pm On Oct 01, 2015
modelboy:
and nigggas too.... Work hard too and stop hating she just had an opinion
Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Pre-wedding Photos by Tedassie(m): 10:05pm On Oct 01, 2015
redgem:

shot of monkey tail¿
Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Pre-wedding Photos by kezzy042(m): 10:15pm On Oct 01, 2015
Happy celeb couples. HML smiley[color=#990000][/color] and the concept, splendid.
Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Pre-wedding Photos by Iamthoney(m): 10:17pm On Oct 01, 2015
steffans:
may divorce not be ur portion .... Amen!
Guy if them go divorce, no amount of prayer go stop them
Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Pre-wedding Photos by Youngpo413: 10:23pm On Oct 01, 2015
redgem:

she looks like a b!tch,she is the kind of lady that has so MANY ex'es.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Pre-wedding Photos by Youngpo413: 10:26pm On Oct 01, 2015
debris:
Omg

cheesy

To our guys don't you like these?
Only broke guys won't appreciate this concept tongue
all these are useless if she is not a virgin,why should a man feel so happy on a fairly used lady....it has nothing to do with riches.
Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Pre-wedding Photos by aderonkedeborah(f): 10:26pm On Oct 01, 2015
danio24ng:
Nice seeing ppl getting married especially celebs, tired of baby mama craze. Congrats to the couple.
my broda baby mama's to our celebs is just like sachet water to dem
Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Pre-wedding Photos by mamagee3(f): 10:31pm On Oct 01, 2015
Lovely photos!!!
Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 10:37pm On Oct 01, 2015
redgem:

Me too... I can also see the love in the air grin grin
Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 10:40pm On Oct 01, 2015
Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Pre-wedding Photos by Joy1706(f): 10:44pm On Oct 01, 2015
passionate88:
Hahahahahaha! You wish. Sorry hun, I'm far from hungry. Dnt be so depressed sha. I'll put u in my prayers.
Like I said, let go of the bitterness. U a can't be broke and bitter at the same time na. Haba! U wan die?
Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Pre-wedding Photos by Nmeri17: 10:54pm On Oct 01, 2015
5...4...3...2..1 seconds before tashaamania comes to share these pics to her followers angry
Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Pre-wedding Photos by flokii: 10:57pm On Oct 01, 2015
dis their own style get as e be o..
mayb d guy na ex convict..
.awon oniranu meji grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress, Moji Olaiya Is Dead / Linda Ikeji Returns To Her Famous Gate, Steps Out In Boyfriend's Jean (photos) / Laura Ikeji Shares Intimate Pictures With Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.