Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,212 members, 7,780,387 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:27 PM

Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Pre-wedding Photos - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Pre-wedding Photos (60197 Views)

Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro’s Divorce Hearing At Ikeja High Court (photos) / Tboss, Ese, Jon And Uriel At Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro’s Son’s Birthday / Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro Dedicate Their Son, Jayden In Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Pre-wedding Photos by zanga420: 7:55pm On Oct 02, 2015
modelboy:
please Mr man don't bring Nigerian girls to this... Upgrade yourself first and you'll have it all.. Would you date a girl that in our current status now??
I see, its unfortunate that ppl go on to attack d person of a poster than facing logical reasoning n debate to issues.
I hope u saw, who I quoted n why I quoted her?
As much as I dislike bragging, my status/person speaks for itself, I've dated a well to do in profession lady, though no thanks to unfortunate circumstances of life, so that answers ur insinuation of 'upgrade n have it all' comment.
Back to d issue at hand, seeing a lady call some broke ass, is stupidity personified, except for few ladies working hard to be where they are, how many of them have worth that can stand their equals in men? It disgusts me to see a lady that receive the same education n training a man receives n has nothing to show for it. Thats d angle i'm coming from, if u understands what I mean.
Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Pre-wedding Photos by Joy1706(f): 10:14pm On Oct 02, 2015
passionate88:
Na so. far from it ba. Na your type Olamide use sing ' you dey live flashy life meanwhile your mama dey smoke akamu'. Pray for your life, not mine.
Hahahahaha! My life is good mehn so i'ma pray for you. Dear Jesus please bless this broke frustrated brother of me. Shine your light on his gloomy path. Remove every bitterness from his heart. Amen.
Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Pre-wedding Photos by passionate88: 10:22pm On Oct 02, 2015
Joy1706:

Hahahahaha! My life is good mehn so i'ma pray for you. Dear Jesus please bless this broke frustrated brother of me. Shine your light on his gloomy path. Remove every bitterness from his heart. Amen.
Who's jesus? Yawn.... the guy and I got nothing in common. Pray to him to make your life better nd remove gold digging from your heart. Amin.
Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Pre-wedding Photos by Joy1706(f): 2:05pm On Oct 03, 2015
passionate88:
Who's jesus? Yawn.... the guy and I got nothing in common. Pray to him to make your life better nd remove gold digging from your heart. Amin.
Now I understand why you're so frustrated.
Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Pre-wedding Photos by passionate88: 2:12pm On Oct 03, 2015
Joy1706:
Now I understand why you're so frustrated.
haha understand well o
Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Pre-wedding Photos by kayalla(f): 4:48pm On Oct 06, 2015
nice pics.

HML to them
Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 3:02am On Oct 31, 2015
Great chemistry between them.
Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 3:08pm On Dec 29, 2016
Eyah
Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Pre-wedding Photos by petrov10: 3:25pm On Dec 29, 2016
ricktnum:
Eyah
na so o nor be by fine pictures

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Pre-wedding Photos by leocollins(m): 6:57pm On May 21, 2018
few years later ,divorced has taken place.. too bad

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Copycat Olamide Stole My Look" - Cobhams Asuquo (Photos) / 2pac & Pinkett Smith In Pictures - Blow From The Past On Will Smith's Marriage / Nollywood Actress, Moji Olaiya Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.