Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,361 members, 7,808,260 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:29 AM

Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters (99829 Views)

Buhari's Letter To The Senate Nominating Ministers Revealed | Sahara Reporters / Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki / How Diezani Laundered Looted Money, Her Accomplices Revealed - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters by UCBIGGY: 9:14am On Oct 02, 2015
7. Ogbonaya Onu (Abia) .............

Ogbonaya Onu is from Ebonyi State, not Abia State
Re: Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters by destinel(m): 9:27am On Oct 02, 2015
If you reside anywhere close to: Oshodi, Mafoluku, Ajao Estate, Ilasamaja, Ilupeju, Ikeja and Environs. This great news is for you.
There is a huge opportunity coming for youth Graduates seeking for Jobs with a minimum of OND, HND & BSC.
A parish of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (Joseph's Court Parish precisely) located within The Excel Oriental Hotel along International Airport Road, beside Eco Bank, Ajao Estate, Mafoluku-Oshodi; as one of its Vision is willing to Empower and Employ as many youths as possible (maximum of 200) within the remaining Quarter of the year. Limited slots are available. Interested and qualified candidates should contact via whtsap or call:
Wish you goodluck!!!
Re: Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters by sweatlana: 9:35am On Oct 02, 2015
Ameachi is on the list. Buhari has already failed..
Re: Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters by Theultimate(m): 9:40am On Oct 02, 2015
Believe me, it's "partially" a lie that Buhari didn't collect the names from state governors. Typical examples of such are nominees from Oyo and Ogun State. Adebayo Shittu was only compensated since he'd been contesting with Ajimobi(Oyo state governor) at primary level of the party since 2011.

Oh! Buhari might have knew him since when they were both in CPC.
Re: Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 9:48am On Oct 02, 2015
Re: Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 9:49am On Oct 02, 2015
NAH BASTARD,you don't see an igbo guy being behaded in saudi,nah, but I see across cable tv paedophiliac,rotten,disease infested,dead fulani mofos littering the streets of Saudi cos their hopeless jihadist,bastardized Allah adviced them to go stone the devil,but the devil ended up stoning them to death grin. I mean who could the devil end up deceiving so easily except for a fulani bastard tongue

A saudi prince even came forth to say that the stampede was caused by blacks,not the middle eastern Arabs but blacks,fulanis, i'm not surprised,no I'm not, after all fulanis are bastards known for their dead brains,they can't think,all they are concerned with is associating with whatever that brings destruction, and the funny thing is that they will even get destroyed by the destruction they caused,eg boko haram,saudi stampede,smh,dull fools,almajiris.

I'm not perturbed about the reasoning behind an average fulani bastard being irrational and stewpid,afterall they are synonymous with the highest rate of drug consumption. Kano state was ranked the state in Nigeria with the largest market for illegal drugs,see mallams oo. Its now a common knowledge that man power and alike( libido boosting drugs) and a fulani bastard is like bread and butter. After consuming such nefarious drugs, a fulani man will inflict his wicked nature on an underage fulani girl,as a result hurting the puss*y of a sister grin. you baboons are indeed cursed,your people are hopeless dogs with absolutely no control of their sexual drive. Damn! Pigs shame on your people.

JEALOUS BASTARD,do you know that over time the south east,i mean the igbos have consistently made the highest grades in waec,neco,I mean all national exams.

The south east zone has the highest cutoff mark required to gain admission into Nigerian universities,yet we still come out successful,unlike you imbecilic northerners, even when the scores have been deliberately lowered for the bastards, the fools still end up not meeting the required score but somehow your people find their way into school cos someone needs to fill the empty seats cos your people don't go to schools, its a pity bastard but I understand the deliberate help they keep offering your people, they know your people are brain dead,even when they go, an average fulani bastard doesn't have the capacity to assimilate academic postulations,thats why they will keep hating the igbos, cos we are better than you bastards in whatever ramification you choose to bring to the table.

Hopeless bastards,almajiri apes grin
ExInferis:

Piece of sh1t crummy bastard from the criminal, ugly, dirty, illiterate, despicable tribe of wayward losers quoted me.

I've had you for breakfast, elensies, lunch, and dinner already with revealing tales of how the useless igboes are the most shameless and downright despicable bunch of monkeys on earth. Is your arse still hurting from when i fuct you up the other day, over and over like the little b1tch you are? You must be a sado-masochist with an undying fetish for getting butt-fuccked, because boy did i tear you a new one. I'm sure, even though you're pained, it hurt like a motherfuccker and you still cant sit your arse down. No wonder you keep following me from thread to thread pestering me like a little Hot b1tch hungry for some more butt-fuccking. You lousy jobless useless bastard piece of crap son of a half-blind drunkard father and the local wh0re.

Pooh! Little pink-butt aresehole. SO what if some of us are illiterates? How is that a crime? However your igboes are both illiterate and criminals. Look at you in lagos and the north: bottom feeding bunch of troglodytes scraping at the bottom of the barrel like the scummy vermin you diseased yellow fuccks are. 1/10th of you are spare parts sellers, the others are crooks and thieves. Every single igboe bastard is a diseased illiterate criminal good for nothing but the lagoon, or a well-sharpened butcher's knife.

Do you? As long as you accept that you malnourished decrepit slum-dwelling vermin are utterly useless and a poison to society, ugly as Bleep and illiterate, as cringe-inducing as unwashed cockroaches, a lower species of the ape and subhuman fit only for slaughter and subservience, then you'd understand why we hate every single one of you detestable scum.

He killed a few Northerners, we killed millions of igboe baboons. Who's the stup1d one here? We nearly wiped out you primates in the 1960s and we're still mopping the floor with you horde of savage crooks. What's the igboe man's number one nightmare? The Northener, because the igboe bastard always feels the business end of the hausaman's knife.

You mean Nzeogwu? Of course he's gone. You thought we were gonna let a monkey get away? He's dead, as is Ironsi, as is every single igboe son of a b1tch who dared to raise a hand against us. We wiped out the entire igboe clan from the military upper echelon, we then followed you fucckers home, annihilated you pigs, raped your smelly women, brought some home as slaves, starved your fuccking diseased kids, and sent your messiah ojukwu shamelessly fleeing. So who's the bigger id10t? Igboes of course? We whupped your arses so bad you fucckers are still in pain and disarray more than 50 years later. This is why you're here ranting and vexing and provoking me to hurl sh1t at you fucckers; you're yet to get over the mega arse kicking we handed to you motherfucckers way back. i'm quite sure my granpa raped your ugly granma way back then. maybe your useless diabetic drunkard of a father is half fulani! grin grin grin

More than a few of your criminal cousins surely died. you guys are so jam-packed in the north trying to survive that one cannot blindly throw a random rock without hitting a bunch of igboe hustlers. So yeah, it's indeed a good day, yellow flat-headed scum yet again got their just deserts in the north. An igboe dying up here everyday is as mundane as a cockroach getting squished. And STILL the fucckers wont leave. We keep burning your sh1tty ramshackle shops and derelict houses and killed a bunch of you but boy are you persistent. I understand, you got nowhere else to go since your region is an eroded wasteland of mutant flat-headed zombies aimlessly wanderingfrom one beer parlor to the next, only to come back home, beat up their fat useless wives and rape their nieces. smh undecided

We're not cursed to spend our lives in crime and dishonesty, as you fucckers are. You dont see a fulani man getting shot in far away malaysia or thailand, you dont see a fulani man getting his arse hauled to jail in australia, you dont see a fulani man beheaded in saudi arabia. Who do you see? A sub-species of humanity known as igboe. SO who's internationally known as being a bastard brigand criminal, a useless good for nothing ugly petty thief, a genetically flawed entity with an inscrutable penchant for everything criminal, sordid, and inhuman?

igboe.

We determine what goes in nigeria, we hold the key to power, we determine the fates of scoundrels from the east. you arseholes will never prosper unless we say so, no matter how many tainted tithes you pay your false gods and racketeering pastors. So all you can do is wail eternally about being second class citizens, about being immigrants in the North and West, about being marginalized and largely ignored.

All you can do is come here day after day in rage and anger at the collective insignificance of your accursed tribe to hound me and spout a string of arseholey gibberish like the little mindless igboe tyke you are. Because there's nothing else for you to do, being jobless. You wake up in the morning, fucck your little sister, grab your stolen phone and stalk Ex Inferis just so you could feel better about your pathetic and impoverished situation in life. Dont blame me for being poor and backward, blame your genes.

Keep the rants coming, little boy. Anytime your insipid attempt at riling me up blips on my radar, i'd find time to remind you of who you are: A pitiful, broke, diseased, red-eyed, flat-headed, squat-nosed, bow-legged, small-d1cked, scrawny little piece of last night's steaming pile of yellow sh1t.

Now, quick, go fucck your sister again while waiting for the free 10Mb from MTN so you can try again to annoy me and fail miserably.
Re: Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters by Olufemiolaolu(m): 9:52am On Oct 02, 2015
DearDealz:
..Hahahahahahaha, Behold The Saints From Heaven!

WE HAVE BEEN SCAMMED!
Oh boy u too funny grin
Re: Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters by t2luv1: 10:28am On Oct 02, 2015
Alphaoscar:
How can someone already nominated as a commissioner be nominated for ministerial position again?

Kemi Adeosun is a commissioner nominee in Ogun state.

Only in Nigeria.
Re: Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters by t2luv1: 10:32am On Oct 02, 2015
FreeGlobe:
Out of 21 only 2 from SE? Meanwhile onuh is not from abia.. By the way are these the angels? grin grin grin grin grin grin

Shut the F**k up you should be happy you got two. Did SE voted for the guy? In politics there are consequences and this is it.
Re: Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters by Fearcom(m): 4:39pm On Oct 02, 2015
sunnyb0b0:
Ogbonnaya Onu is not from Abia state please.

Yet, He became the first executive governor of the state. How come?
Re: Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters by sunnyb0b0(m): 4:49pm On Oct 02, 2015
Fearcom:

Yet, He became the first executive governor of the state. How come?

Old Abia state.
Re: Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters by skreal: 4:53pm On Oct 02, 2015
ogbonnaya onu is Ebonyi
Re: Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters by isaaczik: 6:46pm On Oct 02, 2015
Guy, ogbonnaya Onu is not from Abia.

confirm very well, before posting your report.
Re: Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters by EmmyDe25(m): 7:40am On Oct 03, 2015
tomakint:
Ab initio, I thought Port Hacourt weed is weird but I am more than convinced that Katsina weed precisely the one grown in Daura is more potent and noxious....I thought the change mantra is a look away from the status quo, undecided because how do you explain Amaechi, Fashola and Dambazzu (corrupt polithiefcians and soldier) making the first batch of a self-styled anti-corruption crusader ministerial list undecided Sai Buhari, I need your Daura weed to be high. You ain't fighting corruption like a crusader.
LOL...IF Fashola is corrupt, then no words to describe how corrupt Godswill Akpabio is. Really, I don't understand you guys obsession with Fashola. Lagosians are not complaining, but wailers from outer cities be saying poo about a man that single handedly won ACN more states in 2011, because of his giant strides in Lagos. Biko, make una focus on una states where your governors are busy willing your states to their unborn generation and leave Fashola/Lagos alone. Thanks.
Re: Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters by dabossman(m): 11:05pm On Oct 03, 2015
maestroferddi:
The way you are sounding shows that you don't know jack about leadership.

Or else you would have learned from Leadership 101 that character and perception are among the variables that should not be trifled with in the quest for effective leadership.

You were asserting albeit by inference that the followership should not ask questions when attempts are being made to foist leaders with negative persona on the same? Are you for real or is it the double-speak and hypocrisy that characterise most APC supporters?

I must tell you that despite the seeming verbosity of your piece, you failed to articulate your points with any guise of mental clarity and logical conviction.

I think you need to go and read your own thread "Are Nigerians Smart" again, then come back and explain to me how anyone will ask a question like "where are the technocrats?". Wouldn't a simple Google search on the nominees have answered that, pray tell? Hmm, Nigerians are quite smart. Some maybe not so much.

That said, now please point out where I have endorsed any of the "leaders with negative persona". Oh, wait you were too quick to conclude with mental clarity and logical conviction that anybody who desires Nigerian youths to ask relevant and informed questions rather than follow the bandwagon of ignorance is an APC supporter.

Again, please read your own thread. Hopefully, it will refresh your memory and reignite your objectivity.
Re: Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters by Ayatullah(m): 9:53pm On Oct 06, 2015
zinachidi:
only 2 ibos..

Forward your complain to Transformation Ambassadors through Pius Anyim. Ask him what happened to all the signatures he collected all over Nigeria for GEJ.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Some Kogi Governorship Election Result 2015 / Timothy Owoeye Caught Bathing In Osun Market Ahead Of Election (Photos, video) / Funke Olakunrin's Driver & Maid Reveal How She Was Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.