Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,077 members, 7,807,223 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:16 AM

Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters (99824 Views)

Buhari's Letter To The Senate Nominating Ministers Revealed | Sahara Reporters / Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki / How Diezani Laundered Looted Money, Her Accomplices Revealed - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters by galadima77(m): 8:36pm On Oct 01, 2015
cupidralph:
Make Wailing Wailers 4 Rivers State No Commit Suicide Oh, #AmaechiAgain.Nyesom Wike Gats Watch Him Back With Open Eyes!!

I know Wailer's supreme council rushed in to see if Amaechi's name will be omitted. But lo and behold, the conqueror of Wailers kingdom is there big time!!!

Wailers watch your back!

4 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 8:37pm On Oct 01, 2015
For all the delay in appointing ministers,I even thought buhari will go and search for his cabinet in a rural area.It's the same people who were indicted by their own godfathers and civil rights Org that he nominated.Why did he waste so much time and resources in the appointment in the first place? They use state fund to sponsor his presidential campaign so it's no surprise.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters by omogin(f): 8:37pm On Oct 01, 2015
JustCalMeDBoss:
Wow see the saints now na wa oo they are all integrity personified

If it took pmb 4 months to choose these crooks, then he needs a psychiatrist's evaluation

6 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters by murphyibiam15(m): 8:37pm On Oct 01, 2015
sunnyb0b0:
Ogbonnaya Onu is not from Abia state please.
exactly onu is presently from ebonyi although formally abia governor
Re: Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters by AJOT99(m): 8:38pm On Oct 01, 2015
Point out any of these guys that is not a looter

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters by greatmaxjude: 8:38pm On Oct 01, 2015
I strongly recommend fashola for minister of power or works. Judging from his landmark in transforming major parts of Lagos as governor of Lagos state
Re: Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters by galadima77(m): 8:39pm On Oct 01, 2015
Pidggin:
Square pegs in round holes, rubbish.

Na u be rubbish, not my pmb's nominees
Re: Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters by omenka(m): 8:39pm On Oct 01, 2015
tomakint:
Ab initio, I thought Port Hacourt weed is weird but I am more than convinced that Katsina weed precisely the one grown in Daura is more potent and noxious....I thought the change mantra is a look away from the status quo, undecided because how do you explain Amaechi, Fashola and Dambazzu (corrupt polithiefcians and soldier) making the first batch of a self-styled anti-corruption crusader ministerial list undecided Sai Buhari, I need your Daura weed to be high. You ain't fighting corruption like a crusader.
Very dry.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters by vislabraye(m): 8:39pm On Oct 01, 2015
makzeze:
I tipped the following to perform well:

1. Babatunde Fashola - Works
2. Ibe Kachikwu - Petroleum
3. Audu Ogbeh - Agriculture
4.Abubakar Malami - Justice

Anyway, Welldone PMB for choosing the right team.

You only tipped 4 out of 21 to do well and you call that the right team ?
Fashola that is linked to 78 million naira website fraud, and yet he's a minister waiting to be Na wa O.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters by omoakinn: 8:41pm On Oct 01, 2015
makzeze:

Dr kayode fayemi - police affairs
Re: Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters by sunnyb0b0(m): 8:41pm On Oct 01, 2015
afonomics:

He must not come from Abia state but can be chosen to rep d state.

NB: Olusegun Aganga repped Lagos but he is from Edo state.

It doesnt work that way. Aganga grew up in Lagos just like Ambode who is originally from Ondo. Ogbonnaya Onu has no such strong ties to prsent Abia state.
Re: Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters by omogin(f): 8:42pm On Oct 01, 2015
If amaechi is a saint, then saraki is an angel o. No one should dare dock him again in the name of fighting corruption o.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters by gidjah(m): 8:43pm On Oct 01, 2015
NOT A BAD LIST THOUGH
Re: Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 8:44pm On Oct 01, 2015
greatmaxjude:
I strongly recommend fashola for minister of power or works. Judging from his landmark in transforming major parts of Lagos as governor of Lagos state
Is it b fashola,the former lagos state gov that used #78m to design a website or its another fashola.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters by chidinwachukwu(m): 8:44pm On Oct 01, 2015
omenka:
This whole stuff was an anti climax honestly. Baba should have surprised us all the way he did with the last appointments. cry

To the fools saying "only two, three or 10 out of 21 from the SE", tell us, how many would be from the SE if all 36 states were to be represented?? How many states are in the SE?? Should a South Easterner be picked to represent a state from the SW, SS, NC, NE, or NW?? Now put that into perspective and you would see how dumb you are.

And why complain over ministerial appointment when you say you don't even give a damn about producing the president after news broke of the PDP you roll over dirt for zoning their 2019 ticket to the same North you despise so much??

Una own don too much jor. So irritating.

Common shut up Idi...iot.
Shebi these are the Angels buhari made us wait for all those past Months?.Idiotic zombiod Yoruba. Sout Waste Ewu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters by mu2sa2: 8:44pm On Oct 01, 2015
luchy34:
These are the so called angels Tufiakwa
As if u an angel yourself!
Re: Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters by ba7man(m): 8:44pm On Oct 01, 2015
Most of these people on this list might not be squeaky clean but they certainly had great impact on their previous positions.

Under tighter supervision, they can be forced to perform without embezzling funds................ unlike the GEJ ministers that nearly wrecked the country with their looting without performing zilch.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters by chykmoni(m): 8:44pm On Oct 01, 2015
Ogbonnia Onu is from Ebonyi state and not Abia.
Re: Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters by Dykontech(m): 8:44pm On Oct 01, 2015
*No comment*
Re: Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters by shizzy7(f): 8:47pm On Oct 01, 2015
arabianights:
[/b]

100% on point.News channels dare not discuss this as its not made public,so how did they get the list? dem go face issues if they dare to
Sahara Reporters always writing based on their prophesies,, Visions, thoughts and Speculations....

I think they just sit down, think of what MIGHT happen and they type then report that's why people don't take them serious again...
Re: Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters by Clerverly: 8:47pm On Oct 01, 2015
FreeGlobe:
Former PDP members dominates the list. where is the change from PDP? grin grin grin

At least Our(My own) is there! tongue
Re: Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters by cupidralph(m): 8:47pm On Oct 01, 2015
galadima77:

I know Wailer's supreme council rushed in to see if Amaechi's name will be omitted. But lo and behold, the conqueror of Wailers kingdom is there big time!!!

Wailers watch your back!
WAILER'S SUPREME COUNCIL? ROTFL.HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAGAGAGAGAGAGAGAGAGAGA

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters by shizzy7(f): 8:47pm On Oct 01, 2015
arabianights:
[/b]

100% on point.News channels dare not discuss this as its not made public,so how did they get the list? dem go face issues if they dare to
Sahara Reporters always writing based on their prophesies,, Visions, thoughts and Speculations....

I think they just sit down, think of what MIGHT happen next and they type then report that's why people don't take them serious again...
Re: Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters by alexlee50: 8:47pm On Oct 01, 2015
makzeze:

what makes them the right team? What do you also mean by right?
Re: Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 8:48pm On Oct 01, 2015
omenka:
This whole stuff was an anti climax honestly. Baba should have surprised us all the way he did with the last appointments. cry

To the fools saying "only two, three or 10 out of 21 from the SE", tell us, how many would be from the SE if all 36 states were to be represented?? How many states are in the SE?? Should a South Easterner be picked to represent a state from the SW, SS, NC, NE, or NW?? Now put that into perspective and you would see how dumb you are.

And why complain over ministerial appointment when you say you don't even give a damn about producing the president after news broke of the PDP you roll over dirt for zoning their 2019 ticket to the same North you despise so much??

Una own don too much jor. So irritating.
Omo you dey provoke this days o.
Re: Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters by doctimothy: 8:48pm On Oct 01, 2015
Former governors as ministers.... Does that make sense? Just asking ni o!
Re: Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters by ComrdDRS: 8:48pm On Oct 01, 2015
Wetin carry Audu ogbe go dia na d change be dis? Benue hav fresh blood not this one o
Re: Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters by PAINGAIN: 8:49pm On Oct 01, 2015
SpotlezDonald25:
Anambra kwenu!!!
Our onwa "Chief Dr Chris Ngige"
Is der to repesent us well..
Congrats Big Brother.
yes but bubu will give him a not so important post like minister of information. I have to agree with Tupac Shakur, I SEE NO CHANGES.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters by shizzy7(f): 8:49pm On Oct 01, 2015
otunsman:
Is it b fashola,the former lagos state gov that used #78m to design a website or its another fashola.
Wow,, So you actually BELIEVED that rubbish....I hope you're just joking
Re: Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters by ULSHERLAN(m): 8:50pm On Oct 01, 2015
ammyluv2002:
I'm tired of our leaders jor.....they keep using the same group of people so why the wait? After 4 months of waiting undecided

You know we need experienced people on this and not people who will experiment
Re: Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters by omenka(m): 8:50pm On Oct 01, 2015
chidinwachukwu:

Common shut up Idi...iot.
Shebi these are the Angels buhari made us wait for all those past Months?.Idiotic zombiod Yoruba. Sout Waste Ewu
Are you a nigerian?? Is Buhari your president?? What business of yours is it whether the president of the zoo appoints ministers or not?? Why don't you take your grouse to Nnamdi Kunu, Biafra president?? Or aren't you a biafran anymore??

What a confused mollusc.

Edit:

Just took a moment to check your profile and wasn't disappointed!! Poverty has certainly eaten up your brain cells. Just look at that room, look at that curtain- such a place is only fit to raise animals and not humans! And you crawl out of that shithole everyday thinking you live in a house. Spits!

No doubt, most of you that go about cursing and insulting are only doing so out of frustration. Since you were born, poverty has been a regular companion, and the only way you relieve yourselves is to lash out at those you imagine are responsible for your misery. Dude, ask your father what he was doing when others were building empires- Buhari or the zoo (your house looks like a Zoo in Somalia by the way) is in no way responsible.

What a police barracks dwelling scum.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Some Kogi Governorship Election Result 2015 / Timothy Owoeye Caught Bathing In Osun Market Ahead Of Election (Photos, video) / Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.