Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,314 members, 7,808,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:18 AM

Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters (99828 Views)

Buhari's Letter To The Senate Nominating Ministers Revealed | Sahara Reporters / Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki / How Diezani Laundered Looted Money, Her Accomplices Revealed - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters by gebest: 10:00pm On Oct 01, 2015
FreeGlobe:
Out of 21 only 2 from SE? Meanwhile onuh is not from abia.. By the way are these the angels? grin grin grin grin grin grin
dont worry the whole 36 states must be represented.
Re: Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters by CSTR2: 10:00pm On Oct 01, 2015
The likes of amaechi ,fayemi, ngige, ogbeh are not even good enough to handle national secretarial work let alone ministerial position.
Which serious country does this in this century?
It is just saddening.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters by bugzbunny: 10:02pm On Oct 01, 2015
omenka:
This whole stuff was an anti climax honestly. Baba should have surprised us all the way he did with the last appointments. cry

To the fools saying "only two, three or 10 out of 21 from the SE", tell us, how many should be from the SE?? How many would be from the SE if all 36 states were to be represented?? How many states are in the SE?? Should a South Easterner be picked to represent a state from the SW, SS, NC, NE, or NW?? Now put that into perspective and you would see how dumb you are.

And why complain over ministerial appointment when you say you don't even give a damn about producing the president after news broke of the PDP you roll over dirt for zoning their 2019 ticket to the same North you despise so much??

Una own don too much jor. So irritating.
See fool talking of hate
Go and die

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters by Aditueledumare(m): 10:02pm On Oct 01, 2015
God will help us.

For more info call:08038763941

Re: Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 10:03pm On Oct 01, 2015
LouisVanGaal:
OBJs handiwork...*pissed*
Wow
Re: Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters by berrystunn(m): 10:05pm On Oct 01, 2015
arsenal02:
so this is angel buhari has been waiting to announce. i thought he will get his ministers from d moon.

Same old pple .... nothing new.
fighting darkness with darkness
Using corrupt pple to fight corruption.....

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters by mapet: 10:05pm On Oct 01, 2015
sage2:
PMB's list will never be better than his capacity to identify human resource. I won't employ PMB as my HR Manager lest he messes things up.

Unfortunately the irony is on what basis will you be in the capacity to employ. If you're still in the delusion of equating an HR position to a man who has attained the highest height and pedestal in terms of training, exposure, leadership development and made it to the president(a position which you are yet to even conceptualise), does that not suggest that your still an infant in understanding leadership and management?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters by oshiosense(m): 10:06pm On Oct 01, 2015
Osagie Ehanire from Edo State - and I law to T.Y. Danjuma? Somebody tell what the hell is happening here Anyway, Dr. Osagie is going to be our Minister of Health
Re: Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters by ivili(m): 10:08pm On Oct 01, 2015
omenka:
This whole stuff was an anti climax honestly. Baba should have surprised us all the way he did with the last appointments. cry

To the fools saying "only two, three or 10 out of 21 from the SE", tell us, how many should be from the SE?? How many would be from the SE if all 36 states were to be represented?? How many states are in the SE?? Should a South Easterner be picked to represent a state from the SW, SS, NC, NE, or NW?? Now put that into perspective and you would see how dumb you are.

And why complain over ministerial appointment when you say you don't even give a damn about producing the president after news broke of the PDP you roll over dirt for zoning their 2019 ticket to the same North you despise so much??

And to the fool calling others fools is a fool.
Re: Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 10:08pm On Oct 01, 2015
oshiosense:
Make a reasonable comment and forget how OBJ thumped Tinubu

Stfu angry
Re: Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters by raphoo(m): 10:08pm On Oct 01, 2015
sunnyb0b0:
Ogbonnaya Onu is not from Abia state please.
ok is from which state?
Re: Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters by Iyoma2(f): 10:10pm On Oct 01, 2015
Where is number 16 and who is number 16?
Re: Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters by nwachike(m): 10:11pm On Oct 01, 2015
omenka i would like u to mind the way u make comment, be wise
Re: Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters by peterbello(m): 10:11pm On Oct 01, 2015
If out of 170 million Nigerians on the face of the Earth and PMB still had to delay this long before recycling these politicians then it means we've been SCAMMED.

Most of the nominees are ex-PDP politicians who lost in one way or the other in the last elections. This politics of compensation won't take us anywhere.

This whole Change mantra is beginning to become a farce.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters by maestroferddi: 10:12pm On Oct 01, 2015
eyesofgod:

No point to your wailing. Even if Jesus dey the list you will rather appeal to Pontius Pilate for salvation
If you had any sense, you wouldn't be dragging the name of Jesus into a senseless comparison...

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters by mapet: 10:13pm On Oct 01, 2015
omenka:
Some of these guys are so irritating. Haba. They complain about everything. Should 50 ministers be appointed from the SE for them to be satisfied?? There are 5 states in the zone and going by fair representation, if 36 ministers are to be appointed, only 5 would come from there. Now, only 21 names so far have been mentioned, each of them representing a different state, yet they complain!!! Should an Igbo man be appointed to represent a state from the North, West or any of the other zones?? They call Nigeria a zoo, next minute, they complain about appointments in the zoo!

It is utterly disgusting.

Just look at the other one throwing careless insults- go to his profile and look at his pic- an animal wouldn't live in that room!! Yet he insults everyone.

I'm sure he would have taken down the shameful pic by now.

Bros,

You do not need to go to profile pictures, to imagine how shallow some people are. The mere writeups they put here is enough to tell me they are of wrapped everything, from background to school and exposure. Village bush-rats casting aspersions on Lagos and seasoned individuals....................

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters by rugged7(m): 10:15pm On Oct 01, 2015
eyesofgod:

No point to your wailing. Even if Jesus dey the list you will rather appeal to Pontius Pilate for salvation

Lying Liars... angry
Re: Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters by rugged7(m): 10:18pm On Oct 01, 2015
WTF?
Are these the so-called saviours
Nigeria really entered one chance with this boo-hari chap angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 10:18pm On Oct 01, 2015
mu2sa2:
As if u an angel yourself!
I'm not an angel and i don't pretend to be one angry.
Re: Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters by omenka(m): 10:19pm On Oct 01, 2015
nwachike:
omenka i would like u to mind the way u make comment, be wise
Alright, I admit I went over the top, I'm sorry. But these guys just make one lose their temper sometimes. Imagine how he came out of nowhere insulting me in such vulgar manner as though I spoke to him. Don't you understand how irritating that could be

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters by uchechuma3567: 10:19pm On Oct 01, 2015
pls somebody tell me its not true, is this the angelic list we have been waiting for the past 4 months,am disappointed.
Re: Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters by Mbediogu(m): 10:21pm On Oct 01, 2015
makzeze:

Source: http://saharareporters.com/2015/10/01/buhari%E2%80%99s-ministerial-nominees-revealed

Again Imo the only APC state in SE don carry last. Same thing since Rochas. Chai.
Re: Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters by eyesofgod: 10:21pm On Oct 01, 2015
maestroferddi:
If you had any sense, you wouldn't be dragging the name of Jesus into a senseless comparison...

Mate of arrested memory. Your hero in Rivers placed Jesus beneath his mentor. Where art thou then?
Re: Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters by link2ok(m): 10:22pm On Oct 01, 2015
omenka:

yu re d biggest fool ever. in yu dumb brains dnt eva tak abt an entire race or bring them in2 ur dirty politics. we are hustlers and we balling hard despite the political nature of the country

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters by Appareil(m): 10:25pm On Oct 01, 2015
cupidralph:
Person No Fit Joke With You?
ok,ça va mon frère.
Re: Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters by godwin120alex: 10:27pm On Oct 01, 2015
I dont believe dis list but if dis is PMB's list ?
Re: Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters by Lyoncrescent: 10:27pm On Oct 01, 2015
More politicians than technocrats. Would have preferred soludo for anambra instead of ngige and utomi for delta instead of kachukwu. It's buharis choice anyway and he will be judged by that. Guess we have to judge them by results
Re: Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters by makzeze: 10:32pm On Oct 01, 2015
Mufasa27:

Well.......I think the petroleum sector belongs to the president himself..
state for petroleum
Re: Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters by godwin120alex: 10:32pm On Oct 01, 2015
If after four months dis is d saints PMB can come up with,dat means NG is in big trouble.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters by makzeze: 10:33pm On Oct 01, 2015
uchechuma3567:
pls somebody tell me its not true, is this the angelic list we have been waiting for the past 4 months,am disappointed.
wailer.
Re: Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters by aderonkedeborah(f): 10:33pm On Oct 01, 2015
why is my name not on the list?
Re: Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters by sunnyb0b0(m): 10:34pm On Oct 01, 2015
raphoo:
ok is from which state?

Ebonyi state.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Some Kogi Governorship Election Result 2015 / Timothy Owoeye Caught Bathing In Osun Market Ahead Of Election (Photos, video) / Funke Olakunrin's Driver & Maid Reveal How She Was Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.