Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,505 members, 7,801,327 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:49 PM

Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters (99803 Views)

Buhari's Letter To The Senate Nominating Ministers Revealed | Sahara Reporters / Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki / How Diezani Laundered Looted Money, Her Accomplices Revealed - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters by flokii: 10:36pm On Oct 01, 2015
grin

Wailers go soon get heart attack..

Baba we love it dat way joor... ride on sir
Re: Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters by maestroferddi: 10:41pm On Oct 01, 2015
If this list proves to be authentic, then Buhari should brace himself for a strong backlash from Nigerians.

It is called moral corruption when you promised to appoint men and women of unimpeachable integrity and untainted reputation but ended up inviting the very cabal who played a major role in getting us to the socio-economic quagmire we find ourselves presently.
Re: Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters by Nicklaus(m): 10:41pm On Oct 01, 2015
omenka:
This whole stuff was an anti climax honestly. Baba should have surprised us all the way he did with the last appointments. cry

To the fools saying "only two, three or 10 out of 21 from the SE", tell us, how many should be from the SE?? How many would be from the SE if all 36 states were to be represented?? How many states are in the SE?? Should a South Easterner be picked to represent a state from the SW, SS, NC, NE, or NW?? Now put that into perspective and you would see how dumb you are.

And why complain over ministerial appointment when you say you don't even give a damn about producing the president after news broke of the PDP you roll over dirt for zoning their 2019 ticket to the same North you despise so much??

Una own don too much jor. So irritating.
Careful there, DESPISE is a big word. You made sense from the start, but saying the SE despises the NORTH is a bit too critical. This opposition is no more than political. Now I am not sure where you are from but even Northerners don't make such things their burden so I wouldn't be surprise if you are from the SW.

Just a Tip .
Re: Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters by flokii: 10:45pm On Oct 01, 2015
dantewest:
Buhari's supporters will do anything to make it look like Buhari is faultless, stainless, all knowing, saint, purer than saints, holier than holy, cleanest, sanest, most hardworking, and most sincere man in Nigeria. Non is holier or better than Buhari.

That is just sad, cos Buhari [/b]is definitely not who the [b]media propaganda paint him to be. Although, there has been light so far. I just pray the Nation won't be misruled as we have always been.

And for those shouting Wailing wailers at anyone who questions Buhari, those people are the most dangerous people to give any sorts of relevance to. Instead of them to argue with sense and fact, they resort to silly abuses and name calling. That is simply immature, brutal and wicked.

The term Wailing Wailer is used to discredit any other point of view that any legitimate Nigerian have. I see it as a wicked type of censorship, attacking the sub consciousness of anyone who doesnt fall in line with the party's point of view.

Grab a book, not just any book. Read 1984 by George Orwell. Read it and gain insights to how the government is not to be trusted, especially in this modern age.

Be wise.

but you have freedom of speech na.. not like we are restricting you wailers or somtin..

I see no reason why a sane person will prefer theives and corrupt govt. over change... it's is d lesser of two evils we want..

ya'll need to start thinking..
Re: Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters by klax(m): 10:46pm On Oct 01, 2015
Pls what is a surprise in these list can anybody tell me So is this the list buhari has be keeping for so long I'm disappointed Honestly I'm . So disappointed pls buhari should point to one angel in all these names here above

So Amaechi is angel and yet 60 billion naira missing loot still ganging on his neck Well let's wait and see if this list is the right one anyway.
Re: Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters by cuteboy2: 10:46pm On Oct 01, 2015
makzeze:

Source: http://saharareporters.com/2015/10/01/buhari%E2%80%99s-ministerial-nominees-revealed

Based on track record, the only stars on that list are:

Fashola
Dambazzau
Ngige

The rest are all average
Re: Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters by 247notire(m): 10:47pm On Oct 01, 2015
omenka:
Some of these guys are so irritating. Haba. They complain about everything. Should 50 ministers be appointed from the SE for them to be satisfied?? There are 5 states in the zone and going by fair representation, if 36 ministers are to be appointed, only 5 would come from there. Now, only 21 names so far have been mentioned, each of them representing a different state, yet they complain!!! Should an Igbo man be appointed to represent a state from the North, West or any of the other zones?? They call Nigeria a zoo, next minute, they complain about appointments in the zoo!

It is utterly disgusting.

Just look at the other one throwing careless insults- go to his profile and look at his pic- an animal wouldn't live in that room!! Yet he insults everyone.

I'm sure he would have taken down the shameful pic by now.
Ur taking NL too seriously Mr man. High BP go kill u o!
Re: Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters by nwakaibeya1: 10:47pm On Oct 01, 2015
YOU MUST be wise&Learn SPIRITUAL truth as never BEFORE>click & know>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4OHlWvlHdE8 ………>for those who HAVE spiritual sense… https://instagram.com/p/8NCiQyM9uW/
Re: Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters by mbulela: 10:53pm On Oct 01, 2015
What exactly in this list took four months to compose?
Any sane reason why this list took this long?
Re: Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters by Orkpekyandega(m): 10:55pm On Oct 01, 2015
teeowl:
ok..... smiley
This one na fight u de fight the water melon na gringrin
Re: Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters by barcaboi(m): 10:55pm On Oct 01, 2015
FreeGlobe:
Out of 21 only 2 from SE? Meanwhile onuh is not from abia.. By the way are these the angels? grin grin grin grin grin grin
ow many states dey SE? 5.....he still has 15 states 2 choose and fct.....
Re: Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters by mbulela: 10:55pm On Oct 01, 2015
omenka:
Some of these guys are so irritating. Haba. They complain about everything. Should 50 ministers be appointed from the SE for them to be satisfied?? There are 5 states in the zone and going by fair representation, if 36 ministers are to be appointed, only 5 would come from there. Now, only 21 names so far have been mentioned, each of them representing a different state, yet they complain!!! Should an Igbo man be appointed to represent a state from the North, West or any of the other zones?? They call Nigeria a zoo, next minute, they complain about appointments in the zoo!

Just look at the other one throwing careless insults- go to his profile and look at his pic- an animal wouldn't live in that room!! Yet he insults everyone.

What do you expect!
Seun and his moderators have refused to address budding ethnic bigots. So they have no option but grow in infantile rascality.
Re: Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters by dabossman(m): 10:55pm On Oct 01, 2015
Having read most of the comments here, it is no surprise that the leaders of tomorrow will continue to be overlooked when it comes to serious national issues. Surely, not to occupy key political positions.

Many can't even analyse and comment sensibly and objectively on national issues. I see some asking about technocrats. Please, learn the meaning of technocrats before making uninformed comments. Does being a former governor or senator mean you don't have an area of technical expertise? Is Fashola, for example, not a lawyer? A SAN who practiced for years?

And then some go about labelling people as corrupt,even when they've never been indicted, tried or convicted for any corrupt practice before. If you do not know that everyone is innocent until proven guilty, how then can you lead successfully? You'll just be punishing people unjustly based on your bias.

For those asking about Ibe Kachikwu, he will likely be minister of state for petroleum since PMB has decided to be minister himself. How well he will combine that with his NNPC job is left to be seen. Although they are quite interrelated.

In truth, how well PMB's cabinet perform can only be judged once they get to work, and over a period of time. All this juvenile criticism only makes folks look silly.

God bless Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters by Mohjigga: 10:56pm On Oct 01, 2015
Sahara reporters have lost their reliability and integrity a long time ago . Fingers crossed on authentication so I will wait till Tuesday ... In Buhari's words Impatience is not a virtue. Order is more vital than speed
Re: Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters by picknstake: 10:58pm On Oct 01, 2015
FOR THOSE WHO PLAY MIDNIGHT MATCHES HERE ARE SOME FOR YOU FOR FREE[url] http://www.picknstake.com/2015/10/midnight-and-early-morning-matches-0102.html[/url]
Re: Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters by munky(m): 11:03pm On Oct 01, 2015
omenka:
This whole stuff was an anti climax honestly. Baba should have surprised us all the way he did with the last appointments. cry

To the fools saying "only two, three or 10 out of 21 from the SE", tell us, how many should be from the SE?? How many would be from the SE if all 36 states were to be represented?? How many states are in the SE?? Should a South Easterner be picked to represent a state from the SW, SS, NC, NE, or NW?? Now put that into perspective and you would see how dumb you are.

And why complain over ministerial appointment when you say you don't even give a damn about producing the president after news broke of the PDP you roll over dirt for zoning their 2019 ticket to the same North you despise so much??

Why are you always concerned with South East. Everybody complains when things are not going their way. When the northerners were agitating for a northern president did you slowpoke say anything. Whenever you see Igbo or south East you start frothing at the mouth. You might just die for nothing if you don't reduce your hate for the Igbo people. Worry about the herdsmen killing your people. Please leave Igbo people alone. Everybody in Nigeria has one grievance or the other and I don't see you saying anything about that. Guy take it easy o

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters by illiad: 11:13pm On Oct 01, 2015
omenka:

So much hate mr, don't drive yourself mad with hate.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters by sage2(m): 11:14pm On Oct 01, 2015
mapet:

Unfortunately the irony is on what basis will you be in the capacity to employ. If you're still in the delusion of equating an HR position to a man who has attained the highest height and pedestal in terms of training, exposure, leadership development and made it to the president(a position which you are yet to even conceptualise), does that not suggest that your still an infant in understanding leadership and management?

So if you you enlist the service of a head hunter and he came up with that list after four months, you will give him thumbs up and then hands his pay cheque, right?
Re: Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 11:15pm On Oct 01, 2015
omenka:

Ure a mad walking corpes

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters by illiad: 11:17pm On Oct 01, 2015
munky:

Why are you always concerned with South East. Everybody complains when things are not going their way. When the northerners were agitating for a northern president did you slowpoke say anything. Whenever you see Igbo or south East you start frothing at the mouth. You might just die for nothing if you don't reduce your hate for the Igbo people. Worry about the herdsmen killing your people. Please leave Igbo people alone. Everybody in Nigeria has one grievance or the other and I don't see you saying anything about that. Guy take it easy o

The boy is planning to kill himself with hate. And ironically his people are daily being murdered but that will not deny him sleep as would anything Igbo

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters by mikolo80: 11:18pm On Oct 01, 2015
FreeGlobe:
Out of 21 only 2 from SE? Meanwhile onuh is not from abia.. By the way are these the angels? grin grin grin grin grin grin
akwa ibom,delta etc nno be biafra again ba
Re: Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters by bashydemy(m): 11:19pm On Oct 01, 2015
FreeGlobe:

shut up there zombie, what did the north contribute during the 2011 elections to GEJ and yet they got positions and more projects under his Govt. besides Ministerial appointment is the constitutional right of a every state. No regrets for not voting the dullard from daura
Shut up there eediot, Do you know bow many states PDP control in 2011 election, They have more Governors than now... They also have more senators and HoR member before things get worst for them when the greedy GEJ start his greediness with the help of madam PEJ... God Punish Devil.... Mind you PMB promise to appoint 37 states ministers meaning each from each states and one for FCT..

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters by chimoskyg(m): 11:20pm On Oct 01, 2015
Pray for me am still expecting my name cool
Re: Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters by johnie: 11:20pm On Oct 01, 2015
PublicAssurance:
[size=18pt]Audu Ogbe!!!!.....i don dey hear this name since i do common entrance for 1990.......the true change we believe in..[/size]

1990?

I've been hearing the name since Shagari's days in 1979.

I think he was a minister then.

Having said that, I just have a soft spot for that man. Maybe because of his oratorical skills.
Re: Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters by FreeGlobe(f): 11:23pm On Oct 01, 2015
bashydemy:
[s]Shut up there eediot, Do you know bow many states PDP control in 2011 election, They have more Governors than now... They also have more senators and HoR member before things get worst for them when the greedy GEJ start his greediness with the help of madam PEJ... God Punish Devil.... Mind you PMB promise to appoint 37 states ministers meaning each from each states and one for FCT..[/s]
Zombie you are now sounding like buhari.. I cant understand what your trying to say..
Re: Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters by santinoj(m): 11:24pm On Oct 01, 2015
dabossman:
Having read most of the comments here, it is no surprise that the leaders of tomorrow will continue to be overlooked when it comes to serious national issues. Surely, not to occupy key political positions.

Many can't even analyse and comment sensibly and objectively on national issues. I see some asking about technocrats. Please, learn the meaning of technocrats before making uninformed comments. Does being a former governor or senator mean you don't have an area of technical expertise? Is Fashola, for example, not a lawyer? A SAN who practiced for years?

And then some go about labelling people as corrupt,even when they've never been indicted, tried or convicted for any corrupt practice before. If you do not know that everyone is innocent until proven guilty, how then can you lead successfully? You'll just be punishing people unjustly based on your bias.

For those asking about Ibe Kachikwu, he will likely be minister of state for petroleum since PMB has decided to be minister himself. How well he will combine that with his NNPC job is left to be seen. Although they are quite interrelated.

In truth, how well PMB's cabinet perform can only be judged once they get to work, and over a period of time. All this juvenile criticism only makes folks look silly.

God bless Nigeria.

My brother I tire for some of the posts I dey read. They complain about the educational status of the President and some of the people on the list, yet they can't even make their point in clean and simple English.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters by TGLINKS(m): 11:26pm On Oct 01, 2015
Were is my name shocked
Re: Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters by Cameleon72(f): 11:29pm On Oct 01, 2015
If Donald Duke name isnt there then the list isn't authentic...
Re: Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters by illiad: 11:29pm On Oct 01, 2015
mbulela:

What do you expect!
Seun and his moderators have refused to address budding ethnic bigots. So they have no option but grow in infantile rascality.

On the contrary the full-blooded Bigots as urself & omenka are much more dangerous to our society as fanaticism combined with your outright blindness to sensibilities of people and their fundamental right to opinion & freedom is responsible for world's biggest threat to life, Terrorism.
Re: Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters by maestroferddi: 11:31pm On Oct 01, 2015
dabossman:

God bless Nigeria.
The way you are sounding shows that you don't know jack about leadership.

Or else you would have learned from Leadership 101 that character and perception are among the variables that should not be trifled with in the quest for effective leadership.

You were asserting albeit by inference that the followership should not ask questions when attempts are being made to foist leaders with negative persona on the same? Are you for real or is it the double-speak and hypocrisy that characterise most APC supporters?

I must tell you that despite the seeming verbosity of your piece, you failed to articulate your points with any guise of mental clarity and logical conviction.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters by hansad: 11:31pm On Oct 01, 2015
ayukdaboss:

What's your business with Ministers of the "zoo"?? Please take your rants to one of the many Biafran threads littered on Nairaland.

Abeg O. Make Biafra high BP no come kill many of you long before Biafra returns.

Una foolishly believe that una enclave cannot survive without crude oil.

How come millions of a group of people seeking self determination de give una sleepless nights like this?
There are countries with less than one million population.

Abi na Biafra people say make una enclave become mixed with Islam and Christianity - a mixture which makes you attached forever to predominantly Muslim northern Nigeria, a mixture which makes a country next to impossible to govern?

All your ranting against Biafra is like beating about the Bush.

Your so-called ministers have since been tagged noise makers by the man appointing them. Guess what use they shall be.
Re: Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters by AkwaIbomrep1: 11:36pm On Oct 01, 2015
makzeze:

Source: http://saharareporters.com/2015/10/01/buhari%E2%80%99s-ministerial-nominees-revealed
we have been scamed,what a big mistake, rotimi amaeshiiit for minister,God forbid bad thing... In other news...''invest in Akwa ibom ''

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Some Kogi Governorship Election Result 2015 / Timothy Owoeye Caught Bathing In Osun Market Ahead Of Election (Photos, video) / Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.