Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,974 members, 7,799,318 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:46 PM

Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters (99800 Views)

Buhari's Letter To The Senate Nominating Ministers Revealed | Sahara Reporters / Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki / How Diezani Laundered Looted Money, Her Accomplices Revealed - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters by Isryl02(m): 6:47am On Oct 02, 2015
omenka:
Ghetto scum, you have shown what a useless coward you are by changing your dp. If you were proud of where you leave, why didn't you leave it?? Rushing to post one blurry pic with an ac on the background wouldn't change the fact you live in a shithole! For all we know, you could be a janitor where you took this pic. Fhoool, why change the pic?? That curtain on the door in that pic, when last did it feel the touch of water?? I could imagine the bedbugs and mice crawling all over the house- hell, did I even call that a house??

When your betters are talking, make sure to stand aside and simply pay attention, like the life spectator you've always been since you were born.

Degenerate poverty striken ghetto scoundrel.
Bros you're very wicked, you actually forced the guy to change his DP
cheesy
Abeg e don do o, make man pikin no go commit suicide cheesy
Re: Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters by free2ryhme: 6:50am On Oct 02, 2015
makzeze:

Source: http://saharareporters.com/2015/10/01/buhari%E2%80%99s-ministerial-nominees-revealed

There shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth!

Wailing wailers continue to wail
Re: Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters by BrainnewsNg(f): 6:52am On Oct 02, 2015
makzeze:
I tipped the following to perform exceptionally well:

1. Babatunde Fashola - Works
2. Ibe Kachikwu - Petroleum
3. Audu Ogbeh - Agriculture
4.Abubakar Malami - Justice

Anyway, Welldone PMB for choosing the right team.

Congrat to them!
Re: Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters by pleiades45: 7:02am On Oct 02, 2015
sage2:

So if you you enlist the service of a head hunter and he came up with that list after four months, you will give him thumbs up and then hands his pay cheque, right?
you are not in a position to know a competent person. why ? you cant even write very well so why should we take you seriously ?
Re: Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters by Donbasi(m): 7:04am On Oct 02, 2015
I must show this to Rochas! Why must PMB dribble Rochas like that na haba is not fair oh, I was thinking I would see at least two names from Imo cos Rochas told us PMB's martenal home is Imo oh and that was why he was renamed Okechukwu Buhari in Imo during the election period chai. Ndi imo awu! Anyi abanye na once chance.
Re: Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters by pleiades45: 7:11am On Oct 02, 2015
chidinwachukwu:

Apologizing after opening your big maggot ridden mouth,your whole tribe are scums,and your best brainless idiots can't even compete with the tribe you insulted.Idio...t of the highest order.
dayummm homie in high school you was the man homie, the fork happened to you
Re: Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 7:12am On Oct 02, 2015
Ahmed Musa Ibeto nt Isa Ibeto
Re: Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters by Raymysterio(m): 7:16am On Oct 02, 2015
omenka:
This whole stuff was an anti climax honestly. Baba should have surprised us all the way he did with the last appointments. cry

To the fools saying "only two, three or 10 out of 21 from the SE", tell us, how many should be from the SE?? How many would be from the SE if all 36 states were to be represented?? How many states are in the SE?? Should a South Easterner be picked to represent a state from the SW, SS, NC, NE, or NW?? Now put that into perspective and you would see how dumb you are.

And why complain over ministerial appointment when you say you don't even give a damn about producing the president after news broke of the PDP you roll over dirt for zoning their 2019 ticket to the same North you despise so much??

Una own don too much jor. So irritating.
Your hatred for the South East is so irritating. It will consume you some day.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 7:19am On Oct 02, 2015
DrNeoCortex:
Past APC governor's list
Please remind me my boss....
Ogbonanya Onu was an APC governor of Which state?
Re: Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters by abayomi9521(m): 7:20am On Oct 02, 2015
I don't know why we are not contented...pls who whoever disagree with the list should pls...suggest one person and stop discriminating

may Allah swt be with our leaders
Re: Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters by PStacks(m): 7:24am On Oct 02, 2015
omenka:
This whole stuff was an anti climax honestly. Baba should have surprised us all the way he did with the last appointments. cry

To the fools saying "only two, three or 10 out of 21 from the SE", tell us, how many should be from the SE?? How many would be from the SE if all 36 states were to be represented?? How many states are in the SE?? Should a South Easterner be picked to represent a state from the SW, SS, NC, NE, or NW?? Now put that into perspective and you would see how dumb you are.

And why complain over ministerial appointment when you say you don't even give a damn about producing the president after news broke of the PDP you roll over dirt for zoning their 2019 ticket to the same North you despise so much??

They are not just irritating, they're equally Disgusting and very Myopic
Re: Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters by Olufemiolaolu(m): 7:32am On Oct 02, 2015
FreeGlobe:
Out of 21 only 2 from SE? Meanwhile onuh is not from abia.. By the way are these the angels? grin grin grin grin grin grin
Mumu comment. No state can cheated in this ok. Its only 1 minister per state.
Re: Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters by MansaPiye: 7:32am On Oct 02, 2015
When a leader with vision who will change Nigeria and Africa comes along. We'll all know, but it ain't Buhari or GEJ or Obj or Ibb or Fashola.
Only 2 women on the list? What a shame, when we have many smart & conscientious women in Nigeria.
Only 2 or 3 Igbos when there are over 30 million Igbos.
Same men who have been in power b4 and their states remain the same ; Amaechi, Ngige, Fashola. They didn't turn their states to Dubai, they built roads like every other Mediocre Nigerian politician.
What is Buhari's economic plan for Nigeria? We've seen this movie b4, you can flog people into line without having any coherent economic plan for development. Africa is the laughing stock of the world, Africa imports spoon and food.
Re: Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters by Holak: 7:36am On Oct 02, 2015
makzeze:

Which one is the right team. Recycled hands?
Re: Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters by mapet: 7:37am On Oct 02, 2015
sage2:

So if you you enlist the service of a head hunter and he came up with that list after four months, you will give him thumbs up and then hands his pay cheque, right?

I don't need a head-hunter services to go after people like Fashola, Fayemi, Dr. Chris Ngige, Rotimi Amaechi, Abdurrahman Dambazau (rtd), Ogbonaya Onu, Kemi Adeosun, Barrister Adebayo Shittu, Ibe Kachikwu, Udoma Udo-Udoma and Ahmed Isa Ibeto, Amina Mohammed. I will head-hunt them myself.

Their exploits, strides and relative successes both in government and private sector is enough evidence for me that they are solid leaders, managers and technocrats in their own right.

Why don't you do the forum a favour (same goes to you lots throwing the word "technocrats" ridiculously around). why not suggest names in this forum and let's review the profile.
Re: Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters by mapet: 7:39am On Oct 02, 2015
Holak:
makzeze::

Which one is the right team. Recycled hands?

....and what is wrong with recycled hands in this context? especially when they are still among the best the country has to offer
Re: Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters by Ikwerreboy(m): 7:41am On Oct 02, 2015
Buhari's  Ministerial Nominees / Appointments according to geo- political zone. 
Ministerial Nominees Left - Appoinments Right.

North West : 5 / 11
North East : 1 / 6
North Central: 3 / 3

South South : 5 / 6
South west : 4 / 3
South east : 3 / 0

What do you think?
Re: Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters by ransomed: 7:49am On Oct 02, 2015
Obiagelli:
People nor dey benue? why ogbe again?

No pat utomi?
:-- People nor dey Mark constituency? Why senator David Mark again? No other educated and qualified people in Benue? Wailing mode activated...

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters by gabng(m): 7:59am On Oct 02, 2015
shizzy7:
I Don't believe this list
I think its Fake just Some people's Speculations because No news Channel is talking about it,,
What Sectors are they Appointed to head
AND

Kachiku CANNOT be the GMD Of NNPC and a Minister ,,,Those are 2 very important Portfolios that Deserves
Segregation of Duties and Separation of Power IF corruption has to be Curbed...

Common sense should tell you he will be relived from the NNPC job.
Re: Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters by justjify(m): 8:06am On Oct 02, 2015
Behold the next minister of health Dr. Osagie E. Ehanire
He is an outstanding surgeon and holds an (MD) of college of Medicine, Ludwig Maximillians University, Munich. He also holds post graduate Diplomas from the Teaching Hospital of the University of Düsseldorf and Essen, Germany in the areas of Anaesthesiology, General Surgery, and Orthopaedic Trauma Surgery. Dr. Osagie has served on various medical Boards both within and outside Nigeria. He was Senior Registrar, Clinical Instructor, University of Benin Teaching Hospital, Member of the old Bendel and Edo States Hospital Management Board, Consultant Surgeon, Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria, Clinical Course instructor, Fracture Internal Fixation course, BG Accident Hospital, Duisburg, Germany. He co-authored the orthopaedic book “The severely injured limb” edited By John Ackroyd. He is a Nigerian from Edo State.
Re: Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters by bayokay1(m): 8:09am On Oct 02, 2015
I dont realy understand the president any more, he has been presurised by the so call big tree in APC and now he has no option than to dance to thier toes. Hummmmmmmm. God dey ooooooo. I pray that these people will use this opportunity to adjust and redeem thier image especially Fayemi of ekiti.hummmmmmm.......
Re: Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters by DrHighchief(m): 8:18am On Oct 02, 2015
D lion of Ubima, d Jagaban of Ubima, no matter d mudsling by ur political detractors, dey cannot stop a moving train. The projects u executed in rivers state are first class. Carry go my leader....Wailing wailers, over to u.
Re: Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters by 3moses: 8:23am On Oct 02, 2015
sensing DG DSS hand in manipulating d security report.
Re: Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters by nigmasses: 8:33am On Oct 02, 2015
AMINA MUHAMMED IS NOT FROM KADUNA BUT FROM GOMBE STATE. FAKE LIST. WHY THE RUSH?
Re: Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters by badnature: 8:36am On Oct 02, 2015
it's only in the zoo called Nigeria that people with no any record of achievement attached to their people open their mouth to talk about S/E people,every bad policy in Nigeria was created in the beginning to check mates igbo people.but we rise up and today we are the best and the most educated tribe both in Nigeria USA AND BRITAIN,we have the best and finnest middle class bar none in Nigeria,we leave like kings and queens every were we go which bride envy ,we are far more ahead of every body in the achievement of MDGs if you take the foster child(lagos&Abuja) S/E remains the best and the most develop region in Nigeria,in spite of all the deliberate policy of government to cut them off in every thing.if the can come this far in spite of the policy of strangulation and deliberate attempt to carry out economic terrorism and GENOCIDE on them by Nigerian government,what did you think would happen in a no holds barred situation? omenka you and any other person should know that,both you and your people are not fit to step on the sand that a south easterner steps his foot on
Re: Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 8:47am On Oct 02, 2015
omenka:

Idiotic slowpoke, there are 5 state from the east and only two has come out, if the names of Ngige and Onu are out then the names of the remaining ones should have also come out because we dont have God father tussle in SE unlike North and SW.... your duara dullard wasted 3 months yet he still pick all the corrupt politician while idiots like you keep on saying he can take his time as far as he searching for the right ppl and technocrats...now its the same old thieving politicians....
Re: Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters by patpeypey: 8:49am On Oct 02, 2015
I'm a bit disappointed with the list. I know PMB said he was looking for technocrats to fill the ministerial slots but majority of the names aren't. I really wonder how PMB would fight corruption with some of the nominees mentioned here. I don't care where they come from as long as they can do the job and turn Nigeria around am ok with that. Politicians will always be politicians! Goodluck PMB (funny isn't it! LOL)
Re: Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 9:03am On Oct 02, 2015
Raymysterio:

Your hatred for the South East is so irritating. It will consume you some day.

That idiot called Omenka claimed to be a Tiv man from Benue and I doubt it so much, he has the VENOM of a Yoruba man,
Go through all his post he dwell all his entire time on NL attacking anything South East.... we have ppl like him before now and they are no were to be found again in NL, he is towing that part, He brings falsehood, twist facts just to attack SE.
Re: Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters by wacoj(m): 9:05am On Oct 02, 2015
Point of correction. Dr Ogbonnaya Onu is from Ebonyi state not Abia.
Re: Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 9:07am On Oct 02, 2015
omenka:
Ghetto scum, you have shown what a useless coward you are by changing your dp. If you were proud of where you leave, why didn't you leave it?? Rushing to post one blurry pic with an ac on the background wouldn't change the fact you live in a shithole! For all we know, you could be a janitor where you took this pic. Fhoool, why change the pic?? That curtain on the door in that pic, when last did it feel the touch of water?? I could imagine the bedbugs and mice crawling all over the house- hell, did I even call that a house??

When your betters are talking, make sure to stand aside and simply pay attention, like the life spectator you've always been since you were born.

Degenerate poverty striken ghetto scoundrel.

EGGHEADER we know you...... you have relocated your family and ran away from Osogbo when Chino came to hunt you, now you have changed your moniker, trying to feel among, coward be a man and be real.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters by badnature: 9:08am On Oct 02, 2015
omenka and his people are all products of quota system,that's why the are jealous of anything S/E the don't understand how we managed to get to this level. almajiri the are! almajiri the remain
Re: Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters by pasol4real(m): 9:12am On Oct 02, 2015
Finally the saints n angels have arrived
Saint amaechi grin
Saint fayemi grin
Angel ngige grin
Angel dambazau grin
Angel audu ogbeh grin
Saint fashola grin
So much to say for bubu's war against corruption
I honestly do hope this list is fake
Otherwise bubu should never ever mention the word kwaoraption sorry corruption.

Little wonder they were the first angels n saints to be purged from heaven.
After all heaven is a place without stains n spots.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Some Kogi Governorship Election Result 2015 / Timothy Owoeye Caught Bathing In Osun Market Ahead Of Election (Photos, video) / Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.