Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,419 members, 7,808,503 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:45 PM

Nasarawa Pilgrim Returns N.5m To Afghan Mate, Gets Free Hajj Seat(pic) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nasarawa Pilgrim Returns N.5m To Afghan Mate, Gets Free Hajj Seat(pic) (28982 Views)

Pastor Isa El-Buba: "We Will Fight Buhari Returning To That Seat" (VIDEO) / Inside The 100,000 Seat Auditorium Bishop Oyedepo Is Planning To Build / Afghan Lady Stoned To Death For Adultery While The Man Got Caned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nasarawa Pilgrim Returns N.5m To Afghan Mate, Gets Free Hajj Seat(pic) by Ask4bigneyo(m): 9:31pm On Oct 01, 2015
n
Re: Nasarawa Pilgrim Returns N.5m To Afghan Mate, Gets Free Hajj Seat(pic) by Kaybee14(m): 9:31pm On Oct 01, 2015
That's nice. Thank you for being a good ambassador & for making Nigeria proud. May God reward you.
Re: Nasarawa Pilgrim Returns N.5m To Afghan Mate, Gets Free Hajj Seat(pic) by RilChino(m): 9:33pm On Oct 01, 2015
I hear you
Re: Nasarawa Pilgrim Returns N.5m To Afghan Mate, Gets Free Hajj Seat(pic) by Niyeal(m): 9:33pm On Oct 01, 2015
Are you really sure of this?[/quote] Olorun ngbo. I swear! I wil do d same.
Re: Nasarawa Pilgrim Returns N.5m To Afghan Mate, Gets Free Hajj Seat(pic) by Nobody: 9:33pm On Oct 01, 2015
Representing Naija since 1960!
Independence day reward, buhari gonna make u his second Minister of .......!
Re: Nasarawa Pilgrim Returns N.5m To Afghan Mate, Gets Free Hajj Seat(pic) by HAIRSTYLEDOTCOM: 9:35pm On Oct 01, 2015
Nice,check out cute hairstyles at http://hairstylesdotcome..nl/?m=0
Re: Nasarawa Pilgrim Returns N.5m To Afghan Mate, Gets Free Hajj Seat(pic) by Hardeybohwarley(m): 9:35pm On Oct 01, 2015
Honesty really pays..makes me remember all those primary school story e.g Ali the honest driver....lol That is dedicated to our independence anniversary
Re: Nasarawa Pilgrim Returns N.5m To Afghan Mate, Gets Free Hajj Seat(pic) by cupidralph(m): 9:35pm On Oct 01, 2015
GreenWhiteGreen:
Nice one. Would have done the same too. I don't expect you to still be struggling financially and go to either Mecca or Jerusalem.
Paddy Dat Man Looks Hungrier Than U.
Re: Nasarawa Pilgrim Returns N.5m To Afghan Mate, Gets Free Hajj Seat(pic) by prideofscience: 9:37pm On Oct 01, 2015
Even common Afghan currency value Naira
Re: Nasarawa Pilgrim Returns N.5m To Afghan Mate, Gets Free Hajj Seat(pic) by Nobody: 9:38pm On Oct 01, 2015
Tee999:
Good mallam
AT LEAST ONE GOOD PERSON FROM THAT RELIGION lipsrsealed
Re: Nasarawa Pilgrim Returns N.5m To Afghan Mate, Gets Free Hajj Seat(pic) by cupidralph(m): 9:39pm On Oct 01, 2015
IF I SLAP ALL THESE PIGS SAYING IT PAYS 2 B HONEST.INSTEAD OF YALL TO GET THE MAN ACCT DETAILS,YALL COMING TO NL TO POST WORTHLESS WORDS.

1 Like

Re: Nasarawa Pilgrim Returns N.5m To Afghan Mate, Gets Free Hajj Seat(pic) by seunny4lif(m): 9:42pm On Oct 01, 2015
grin grin
OZAOEKPE:
"they want to 'stampede' him next year".
Re: Nasarawa Pilgrim Returns N.5m To Afghan Mate, Gets Free Hajj Seat(pic) by kayor62: 9:46pm On Oct 01, 2015
graciousolo:
Good job.

To think that someone like this could have been dead in the stampede.

And for the 2016 Hajj seat. Nigerians pray in your house!!! After the deaths and discriminations this thing should have been scrapped.
Hajj cannot be scrapped, it is a command frm almighty Allah on every muslim who is capable of doing so evidence of whc is clearly stated in d holy Quran. Pilgrimage to Jerusalem can be scrapped for it is just an immitation of muslim hajj, it has no source in christian bible.

3 Likes

Re: Nasarawa Pilgrim Returns N.5m To Afghan Mate, Gets Free Hajj Seat(pic) by HireKiller(m): 9:46pm On Oct 01, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

The man is getting free ticket to the land of death.

I wonder if that is a good thing.
Re: Nasarawa Pilgrim Returns N.5m To Afghan Mate, Gets Free Hajj Seat(pic) by Arabs999: 9:48pm On Oct 01, 2015
This Aboki returned the money because Okechuku was not with him when he saw the egoh
Re: Nasarawa Pilgrim Returns N.5m To Afghan Mate, Gets Free Hajj Seat(pic) by Baboo13(m): 9:48pm On Oct 01, 2015
Commendable.
Re: Nasarawa Pilgrim Returns N.5m To Afghan Mate, Gets Free Hajj Seat(pic) by HireKiller(m): 9:51pm On Oct 01, 2015
GreenWhiteGreen:
Nice one. Would have done the same too. I don't expect you to still be struggling financially and go to either Mecca or Jerusalem.

Indeed.
If the man was not rich but poor, he wouldn't have been able to return the money.
Re: Nasarawa Pilgrim Returns N.5m To Afghan Mate, Gets Free Hajj Seat(pic) by godwil114(m): 9:51pm On Oct 01, 2015
Stupid man...yo no get sence....hajj way u go go die next year......islam na useless religion
Re: Nasarawa Pilgrim Returns N.5m To Afghan Mate, Gets Free Hajj Seat(pic) by nonso88(m): 9:52pm On Oct 01, 2015
I'm sure the man is from Keffi, they are good people, but their girls ehn.... :
Re: Nasarawa Pilgrim Returns N.5m To Afghan Mate, Gets Free Hajj Seat(pic) by Dekatron(m): 9:55pm On Oct 01, 2015
Ka'ba is the MOST holy place in Islam.

If you are commending him for returning the money from the MOST HOLY PLACE, THEN IT MEANS IF IT WERE TO BE ANOTHER PLACE, HE WOULDNT. That means that THE MAN JUST DIDN'T HAVE THE CHANCE DUE TO WHERE HE WAS. INSHORT, WHY HAIL HIM FOR DOING THE LOGICAL THING IN AN HOLY PLACE. Why does he serve ALLAH or VISIT HIS SHRINE? undecided undecided undecided?
Re: Nasarawa Pilgrim Returns N.5m To Afghan Mate, Gets Free Hajj Seat(pic) by westlius(m): 9:56pm On Oct 01, 2015
May Allah reward u
Re: Nasarawa Pilgrim Returns N.5m To Afghan Mate, Gets Free Hajj Seat(pic) by PublicAssurance: 9:57pm On Oct 01, 2015
[size=18pt]True Ambassador of Nigeria indeed.....our country needs more people to be like you[/size]

1 Like

Re: Nasarawa Pilgrim Returns N.5m To Afghan Mate, Gets Free Hajj Seat(pic) by lonelydora: 10:07pm On Oct 01, 2015
Buhari is working. Nigeria is taking shape.

Quote me anywhere, even in Otuoke.
Re: Nasarawa Pilgrim Returns N.5m To Afghan Mate, Gets Free Hajj Seat(pic) by Nobody: 10:10pm On Oct 01, 2015
Nonsense! As if I give a f**k about that. That can't pay for the lives of those lost.
Re: Nasarawa Pilgrim Returns N.5m To Afghan Mate, Gets Free Hajj Seat(pic) by Nobody: 10:10pm On Oct 01, 2015
Flips:
I hope the ashawo boys akthedream, obontami, warriblood, ftboy, redbenson, magicminister, b0rn2fuck and femistico are listening.

If na them jam 500k, na on top ashawo dem go use finish am

Ashawo boys wey no get brains...
God punish you...
Who tell you say I be ashawo boy?
This is a confirmation that you are the one in need of an urgent brain transplant...
Ashawo ko....asuwi ni..
Re: Nasarawa Pilgrim Returns N.5m To Afghan Mate, Gets Free Hajj Seat(pic) by garokabir: 10:14pm On Oct 01, 2015
Igbo kwenu, igbo kwenu , I beg u my igbo brodas if anytin of this like is found in any tample of worship try to return the money,its not business ooooooooooooo

1 Like

Re: Nasarawa Pilgrim Returns N.5m To Afghan Mate, Gets Free Hajj Seat(pic) by Nobody: 10:14pm On Oct 01, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
...mbok lipsrsealed grin
Re: Nasarawa Pilgrim Returns N.5m To Afghan Mate, Gets Free Hajj Seat(pic) by greall12(m): 10:19pm On Oct 01, 2015
Are u ok

graciousolo:
Good job.

To think that someone like this could have been dead in the stampede.

And for the 2016 Hajj seat. Nigerians pray in your house!!! After the deaths and discriminations this thing should have been scrapped.
Re: Nasarawa Pilgrim Returns N.5m To Afghan Mate, Gets Free Hajj Seat(pic) by pkang: 10:23pm On Oct 01, 2015
makzeze:
nand then?

Nigeria money worwor. R303 come day be how much?

1 Like

Re: Nasarawa Pilgrim Returns N.5m To Afghan Mate, Gets Free Hajj Seat(pic) by obontami: 11:00pm On Oct 01, 2015
Flips:
I hope the ashawo boys akthedr.eam, obon.tami, warrib.lood, ftboy, redbe.nson, magicmi.nister, b0rn.2fuck and femisti.co are listening.

If na them jam 500k, na on top ashawo dem go use finish am

Ashawo boys wey no get brains...
guy make sure ur taking the drugs you re given at psychiatric hospital regularly

So your brain cells can start working normally

Mumu
Re: Nasarawa Pilgrim Returns N.5m To Afghan Mate, Gets Free Hajj Seat(pic) by Mohjigga: 11:09pm On Oct 01, 2015
wachakuta:
Ordinary Nigerians are good people.. what we lack is gud leadership
And when the ordinary Nigerian becomes a leader he becomes a bad leader.
Re: Nasarawa Pilgrim Returns N.5m To Afghan Mate, Gets Free Hajj Seat(pic) by osakajapan: 11:37pm On Oct 01, 2015
Na God save you . If not Saudi govt. for cut your hand

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Giving In Church Vs My Giving To Others: What Is The Cause?? / See What The Bible Said About One Wife And One Husband / Dolapo Osinbajo, Bishop T.D. Jakes And Pastor Paul Adefarasin Pictured Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.