Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,182 members, 7,807,588 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:51 PM

(photo)!!! Can You Tell The Meaning Of This - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / (photo)!!! Can You Tell The Meaning Of This (5191 Views)

Mention One Abbreviation You Still Don't Know The Meaning / These 17 Funny Photos Tell The Story Of Every Jamb Exam Gone Wrong / The Meaning Of Recently Found Word "Demonym" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

(photo)!!! Can You Tell The Meaning Of This by Rich4god(m): 9:16pm On Oct 01, 2015
Seems like only the mathematicians will fully understand this.

Re: (photo)!!! Can You Tell The Meaning Of This by INTROVERT(f): 9:17pm On Oct 01, 2015
According to the female hacker in fast and furious7:

LIFE IS BINARY 0s and 1s

5 Likes

Re: (photo)!!! Can You Tell The Meaning Of This by Rich4god(m): 9:18pm On Oct 01, 2015
INTROVERT:
Your second name na MTN... Everywhere dem open thread you go

4 Likes

Re: (photo)!!! Can You Tell The Meaning Of This by Aminat508(f): 9:18pm On Oct 01, 2015

Re: (photo)!!! Can You Tell The Meaning Of This by Codyt(m): 9:20pm On Oct 01, 2015
Proud to be a Programmer cheesy

We understand binary grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: (photo)!!! Can You Tell The Meaning Of This by Nobody: 9:21pm On Oct 01, 2015
In binary, 2 = 10. So in other words they mean, there only 2 types of people, those who understand binary and those who don't

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: (photo)!!! Can You Tell The Meaning Of This by idearito(m): 9:22pm On Oct 01, 2015
Only two kind of people I think u mean!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: (photo)!!! Can You Tell The Meaning Of This by Rich4god(m): 9:23pm On Oct 01, 2015
vfactor:
In binary, 2 = 10. So in other words they mean, there only 2 types of people, those who understand binary and those who don't
Your head dey there...

3 Likes

Re: (photo)!!! Can You Tell The Meaning Of This by khassy(m): 4:04am On Oct 02, 2015
OP come and explain jare undecidedundecided

BTW today's my mums birthday

can I get some likes crycrycry

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: (photo)!!! Can You Tell The Meaning Of This by Akosxxx(m): 6:09am On Oct 02, 2015
Re: (photo)!!! Can You Tell The Meaning Of This by freedom96: 10:10am On Oct 02, 2015
khassy:

pics of ur mum celebrating birthday or.... tongue
Re: (photo)!!! Can You Tell The Meaning Of This by khassy(m): 10:28am On Oct 02, 2015
freedom96:
pics of ur mum celebrating birthday or.... tongue

you like my post gringrin
Re: (photo)!!! Can You Tell The Meaning Of This by seun66(m): 12:12pm On Oct 02, 2015
Codyt:
ARE U SURE?!!!!
Re: (photo)!!! Can You Tell The Meaning Of This by shypo(m): 2:18pm On Oct 02, 2015
khassy:

in Binary sytem 2=10. so it means there are only 2 ppl in the world. proudly a Statistician.
Re: (photo)!!! Can You Tell The Meaning Of This by Rexhenrex(m): 3:01pm On Oct 02, 2015
Today is my grand pa's birthday can i get some shares? cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: (photo)!!! Can You Tell The Meaning Of This by khassy(m): 3:16pm On Oct 02, 2015
shypo:

in Binary sytem 2=10.
so it means there are only 2 ppl in the world.
proudly a Statistician.

how can only 2people be in the world... there were about 7billion last time I checked undecidedundecided
Re: (photo)!!! Can You Tell The Meaning Of This by Savigne(f): 3:28am On Oct 03, 2015
khassy:

how can only 2people be in the world... there were about 7billion last time I checked undecidedundecided
Hahahaha so you join them abi?
It took me almost an hour to decipher what this quote meant the first day I saw it.
I for try explain am ooo but maths has never been my forte,so try google.
Re: (photo)!!! Can You Tell The Meaning Of This by khassy(m): 5:13am On Oct 03, 2015
Savigne:

Hahahaha so you join them abi?
It took me almost an hour to decipher what this quote meant the first day I saw it.
I for try explain am ooo but maths has never been my forte,so try google.

explain am abeg
Re: (photo)!!! Can You Tell The Meaning Of This by Savigne(f): 5:25am On Oct 03, 2015
khassy:

explain am abeg
I've tried typing an explanation but I just cant but I hope this helps.

Re: (photo)!!! Can You Tell The Meaning Of This by khassy(m): 6:52am On Oct 03, 2015
Savigne:

I've tried typing an explanation but I just cant but I hope this helps.

so in other news... there are just 2 people on this world.. those who understand binary and those who don't undecidedundecided
Re: (photo)!!! Can You Tell The Meaning Of This by Gabreal1(m): 7:19am On Oct 03, 2015
khassy:

so in other news... there are just 2 people on this world.. those who understand binary and those who don't undecidedundecided
The guy you quoted confused you, it' 2 types of people, not 2 people.

1 Like

Re: (photo)!!! Can You Tell The Meaning Of This by khassy(m): 8:46am On Oct 03, 2015
Gabreal1:
The guy you quoted confused you, it' 2 types of people, not 2 people.

that was a typo

I knew what he meant by the way undecided
Re: (photo)!!! Can You Tell The Meaning Of This by Savigne(f): 9:42am On Oct 03, 2015
khassy:

Correct sha...But its two types of people....Clap for yourself
Re: (photo)!!! Can You Tell The Meaning Of This by subbieD(f): 9:47am On Oct 03, 2015
Codyt:

But u did not answer the question undecided

1 Like

Re: (photo)!!! Can You Tell The Meaning Of This by subbieD(f): 9:49am On Oct 03, 2015
khassy:

Otondo grin
Re: (photo)!!! Can You Tell The Meaning Of This by Eldorado01(m): 10:10am On Oct 03, 2015
[size=20pt]THE ONLY THING I KNOW IS DAILY

I MAKE MONEY FROM BINARY AND FOREX
[/size]
Re: (photo)!!! Can You Tell The Meaning Of This by khassy(m): 10:34am On Oct 03, 2015
subbieD:

Otondo grin

I love you undecidedundecided

1 Like

Re: (photo)!!! Can You Tell The Meaning Of This by khassy(m): 10:35am On Oct 03, 2015
Savigne:

Correct sha...But its two types of people....Clap for yourself

which school are you in undecidedundecided
Re: (photo)!!! Can You Tell The Meaning Of This by Savigne(f): 10:47am On Oct 03, 2015
khassy:

which school are you in undecidedundecided
Why do you ask?
Re: (photo)!!! Can You Tell The Meaning Of This by Abayor7: 11:34am On Oct 03, 2015
the only thing i learned in math is that i hate math
Re: (photo)!!! Can You Tell The Meaning Of This by boombay(m): 11:58am On Oct 03, 2015
khassy:

kikikikikikiki!grin make i sell you likes??
Re: (photo)!!! Can You Tell The Meaning Of This by khassy(m): 2:42pm On Oct 03, 2015
boombay:

kikikikikikiki!grin
make i sell you likes??

two million likes for #5 grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Unad Cut-off Mark 4 Each Course Pls. / University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2016/2017 Session / Shocking Facts About North Korea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.