Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,127 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:20 AM

Best Laptops For Autocad - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Best Laptops For Autocad (1560 Views)

Guides For Buying New Or Used Laptops For Beginners / What's The Effect Of Plugging Laptops For A Long Time? / Which Tablet Should Replace My Pc For Autocad Drawings? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Laptops For Autocad by darkhorizon: 1:52am On Oct 02, 2015
Hello house, please I have a budget of N80,000 to buy a laptop,which I want use for learning autocad and other engineering softwares.I need an advice on the best brand and required specification of laptop to buy.
Re: Best Laptops For Autocad by Cvesta(m): 2:43am On Oct 02, 2015
darkhorizon:
Hello house, please I have a budget of N80,000 to buy a laptop,which I want use for learning autocad and other engineering softwares.I need an advice on the best brand and required specification of laptop to buy.
an AMD powered dell or hp will be just fine provided it has a video card..you can give me a call or msg me
Re: Best Laptops For Autocad by RobinHez(m): 7:54am On Oct 02, 2015
darkhorizon:
Having a laptop with an intel core i3 is very much ok..!

I can look up a deal for you on Jumia as a sales agent! And you pay on delivery!

See my signature. smiley
Re: Best Laptops For Autocad by thelifetech: 5:16pm On Nov 16, 2018
Re: Best Laptops For Autocad by chidiogo123(f): 10:08pm On Nov 16, 2018
darkhorizon:
Chat me on WhatsApp with 08172568455 for USA used laptops for your budget. You can get ones with dedicated graphics at 80k that will be very good for AutoCAD.

(1) (Reply)

How To Reset Trial Period Of Any Software And Use Them For Life In PC / Laptop Needed, Budget Is 50 To 60k / Alpha Coin And Alpha Network Withdrawal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.