Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,360 members, 7,800,729 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:02 AM

Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. (71718 Views)

My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend / My Fiancee Is All About Money And Fast Foods.. Pls Advise / Urgent Help!! My Fiancee Is Now Addicted To Something Else. I Feel Very Sad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. by Nobody: 12:29pm On Oct 02, 2015
Hhhmmmmmm....am coming...
.lemme confirm frm ifa
Re: Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. by donshady(m): 12:51pm On Oct 02, 2015
ephemm:
she works as a hotel receptionist - that's a very difficult career path for even a decent lady in the first place.

then on a 2nd thought, u got what you looked for, if u sniff the privacy of anyone, u will certainly find a skeleton in their cupboard.

Most times, what you don't know, may not hurt you.

wish U best of luck with the next girl.

to calm your heartbreak, don't tell her your findings, buy a trailer load of condom, and straph her 4 times daily till u finish it and walk away.

This guy dey vex

1 Like

Re: Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. by Monalisa185(f): 1:51pm On Oct 02, 2015
why una dey like open new accounts sf?

shaaa@topic

Pele

such is life
Re: Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. by Nobody: 1:51pm On Oct 02, 2015
Sorry dear
Re: Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. by Haboseyday(f): 1:52pm On Oct 02, 2015
ephemm:
she works as a hotel receptionist - that's a very difficult career path for even a decent lady in the first place.

then on a 2nd thought, u got what you looked for, if u sniff the privacy of anyone, u will certainly find a skeleton in their cupboard.

to calm your heartbreak, don't tell her your findings, buy a trailer load of condom, and straph her 4 times daily till u finish it and walk away.

I hail oo
Ur suggestion na confirm

1 Like

Re: Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. by Nobody: 1:53pm On Oct 02, 2015
ephemm:

Mugu grin
Re: Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. by Haboseyday(f): 1:54pm On Oct 02, 2015
whirlwind7:
Dude, just walk away!
You feel weak and dejected from getting heartbroken? Well, here's a news flash: That's EXACTLY how a heartbreak feels!
You will get over it with time. Don't pay any attention to that guy up there who advised you to have a "heart to heart talk". That's bullsh!t. Women are too damn complicated in the first place, without this additional dilemma. You don't need it.

If she had a heart, she wouldn't continue in her business, and at the same time planning to settle down with you.
The 10 months you've dated is enough time for her to have call it quits with her side job, if she was serious. You are just lucky she is checking herself for HIV infection. But that, plus the pregnancy test kit, is a pointer she is having unprotected sex with her clients!!!

The thought of this nearly made me puke. You have been dipping your magic stick into a public toilet! Don't just stop at testing for HIV only.
Go check up yourself for every STIs known to man. Gonorrhea, syphilis, herpes, herpertitis, staphylococcus infections, scratch and win, piss and drop, you name them!

Lawd help us!

Hehehehe
Re: Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. by janefrancisca(f): 1:54pm On Oct 02, 2015
EVILFOREST:

That's nice..
There are LADIES I can't marry especially when considering their occupation.

Even when they assume MARY, these occupations predisposes them to such rubbish.
And considering how weak they are, they will always succumb.

Examples :
HOTEL staff of any category....... .. . NEVER
BANKER... ......... .. NEVER
Highlife MUSICIAN....... .... .. NEVER
ACTRESS............. .... ... NEVER
BORN AGAIN prostitute. .... .... NEVER.
BAR tender....... .. NEVER.
CLUB/PARTY event planner.... ... NEVER
? SECRETARY to one big oga.

Thank God, just LEAVE her and move on.
Don't EVER LOVE WOMEN.
Because they change rapidly with changing circumstances.
The BEST U can do to a woman as a man is to show CARE...... .. That's all.

Oga keep that your occupation list one place o. A weak woman is a weak woman irrespective of her occupation. That a lady works in a hotel is not and should not be an excuse for her to sleep with all the male customers lodging in the hotel. It is either she has always been a loose person or she sleeps with them for money. Give her '' an occupation" other than the ones you listed will not stop her from sleeping around.

4 Likes

Re: Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. by Nobody: 1:55pm On Oct 02, 2015
eleko1:
If U truly love dis girl,u both need to sit down nd have heart to heart talk.If she fail to change her wayward lifestyle of 'GBANJO NI TEMI,kick her outa.
Is it every problem that one needs to sit down and talk about ? if u don't have anything to say just move on.

2 Likes

Re: Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. by Ndeewonu: 1:56pm On Oct 02, 2015
It is not yet uhuru! So don't think you are free yet.
HIV only shows after about six months. So, both of you may not be safe for now
Just pray!
Re: Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. by valencia25(m): 1:57pm On Oct 02, 2015
Timoleon:

i tire for people o....i wonder why people cant just be happy for who or what they have, the moments they have , and let life move on the happy note....they always av to sniff for dirt eh? who doesnt have dem? its either you accept her for who she is or you leave her to find your preference....it is not a by force something!!!

Hian! What sort of thrash did you just shared sir, receive sense.. No apologise angry

Or are you the man knacking his girlfriend, put yourself in OP's shoe or what if it was your brother, uncle or close friend.

4 Likes

Re: Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. by fromnigeria(m): 1:59pm On Oct 02, 2015
So what is Horriffic hia

Sorry, u didn't know your babe
Re: Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. by Sappyman(m): 2:00pm On Oct 02, 2015
This is love sloped to one side. My brother, the only advice I have for you as a fellow man is to walk away now that things have not gotten out of hand. She might end up affecting you with HIV and will still blame you for it that you gave it to her.

2 Likes

Re: Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. by freshcvvs: 2:01pm On Oct 02, 2015
Haboseyday:

I hail oo
Ur suggestion na confirm

If you're like no repent, na 8 times your suppose mugu go strap you daily for 5 months before leaving you.
Re: Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. by kosiebe(m): 2:01pm On Oct 02, 2015
that is girls for u, at least 95% of them are into runse. just forget and move on
Re: Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. by maryhaam(f): 2:02pm On Oct 02, 2015
You either stay and talk about it or you walk a way,depends dear....follow your heart.
Re: Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. by harry509: 2:02pm On Oct 02, 2015
NoLoveNoPain:
This lady was introduced to me last year December and we started as friends, we seldomly contact each other and we're not really into each other but all of a sudden things took a different turn and we became best of friends, always online updating each other how the day is going. I work with a filling station while she works as a hotel receptionist and we're in our late 20s, perfect age to start a family. She always ask questions on when I will be ready to have my family and I always tell her to be patient with me to at least get a better job that matches my B.Sc qualification or at least raise a seizable amount to start my personal business (Diesel Supply to Corporate business entities e.g. Banks, Hotels etc) while she also change her job.

Sometimes in June, during one my journeys to her pleasure island, I noticed a blister on her right nipple and she said i should not navigate to the area, I don't even bother to ask what happened to her. After that day, I discovered the blister refuses to heal up and I was worried. My mind said someone is exploring that arena but I don't want to believe those thoughts. One weekend in July, while checking music CD in her shelf, I stumbled on a HIV medical test result, pack of accurate (urine pregnancy test), though the result was negative but I was very disturbed, scared and worried. I asked her what was the motive behind the test and what is she doing with more that a dozen of test kit, she mumbling some excuses like "I sell those test kit to people who are ashamed to get them in pharmacy store etc.

I confided in my friend who said I should go for a test which I did and was negative.

I became very restless at work because I'm really into this lady. With no proof or anything to justify her wayward life, I took her phone and activated "automatic call record". I activated the call record on Sunday, I stylishly sent the recorded conversation to my phone last night (Wednesday) when I visited her because she's on a night shift, as I type, I'm heartbroken, the very first conversation I listened to open the lid of canker-worm, I've been dating/sleeping a prostitute since the last 10 months, the sad part is that I don't know how one of his customer knew about me because in two separate conversation, they made jest of me and most likely another man is with her at work as you read this. cry cry cry
I feel so weak......
hmmmmmM! Sum girls Rr more dangerious. May GOD deliva dem.
Re: Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. by AmakaDNBStories(f): 2:03pm On Oct 02, 2015
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. by ogaprime(m): 2:03pm On Oct 02, 2015
Timoleon:

i tire for people o....i wonder why people cant just be happy for who or what they have, the moments they have , and let life move on the happy note....they always av to sniff for dirt eh? who doesnt have dem? its either you accept her for who she is or you leave her to find your preference....it is not a by force something!!!

Mr.man, can you put a burning firewood inside your boxers and start smiling If you can, sorry I can't. I will sniff for dirts until I am sure there is none. Than for me not to sniff for dirts and allow someone to put fire inside my boxer.

We all can't be de same but that doesn't mean we shouldn't live a responsible.

No matter what, pre-marital sex is wrong and if you must have sex protect yourself and if you still want flesh wait for at least a year and half before having sex with your new partner.

If sex na food, dead body go still dey chop am...

3 Likes

Re: Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. by Nobody: 2:04pm On Oct 02, 2015
NoLoveNoPain:
This lady was introduced to me last year December and we started as friends, we seldomly contact each other and we're not really into each other but all of a sudden things took a different turn and we became best of friends, always online updating each other how the day is going. I work with a filling station while she works as a hotel receptionist and we're in our late 20s, perfect age to start a family. She always ask questions on when I will be ready to have my family and I always tell her to be patient with me to at least get a better job that matches my B.Sc qualification or at least raise a seizable amount to start my personal business (Diesel Supply to Corporate business entities e.g. Banks, Hotels etc) while she also change her job.

Sometimes in June, during one my journeys to her pleasure island, I noticed a blister on her right nipple and she said i should not navigate to the area, I don't even bother to ask what happened to her. After that day, I discovered the blister refuses to heal up and I was worried. My mind said someone is exploring that arena but I don't want to believe those thoughts. One weekend in July, while checking music CD in her shelf, I stumbled on a HIV medical test result, pack of accurate (urine pregnancy test), though the result was negative but I was very disturbed, scared and worried. I asked her what was the motive behind the test and what is she doing with more that a dozen of test kit, she mumbling some excuses like "I sell those test kit to people who are ashamed to get them in pharmacy store etc.

I confided in my friend who said I should go for a test which I did and was negative.

I became very restless at work because I'm really into this lady. With no proof or anything to justify her wayward life, I took her phone and activated "automatic call record". I activated the call record on Sunday, I stylishly sent the recorded conversation to my phone last night (Wednesday) when I visited her because she's on a night shift, as I type, I'm heartbroken, the very first conversation I listened to open the lid of canker-worm, I've been dating/sleeping a prostitute since the last 10 months, the sad part is that I don't know how one of his customer knew about me because in two separate conversation, they made jest of me and most likely another man is with her at work as you read this. cry cry cry
I feel so weak......

No vex abeg but teach me how to active that automatic call record thing fr nokia torch

1 Like

Re: Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. by Nobody: 2:07pm On Oct 02, 2015
this is why i advice everyone buying a product from the market to open it up, check if it is original before taking it home.
good move bro.

1 Like

Re: Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. by YoNextBoifriend(m): 2:08pm On Oct 02, 2015
Don't even think about forgiving her... Coz if you do and you guys eventually get married, chances are that she would still cheat on you. It's in the blood. So, get yourself a better woman, dude. A prostitute does not deserve you...

2 Likes

Re: Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. by Lordseyad(m): 2:08pm On Oct 02, 2015
khassy:

ehya crycry

BTW today's my mums birthday

can I get some likes crycrycry
eeya ?
Re: Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. by Timoleon(m): 2:09pm On Oct 02, 2015
ogaprime:

Mr.man, can you put a burning firewood inside your boxers and start smiling If you can, sorry I can't. I will sniff for dirts until I am sure there is none. Than for me not to sniff for dirts and allow someone to put fire inside my boxer.

We all can't be de same but that doesn't mean we shouldn't live a responsible.

No matter what, pre-marital sex is wrong and if you must have sex protect yourself and if you still want flesh wait for at least a year and half before having sex with your new partner.

If sex na food, dead body go still dey chop am...

nowhere in my post will you find me promoting pre marital sex, let alone unsafe sex. That i made comments about happiness does not mean i meant sex, wen a woman makes you happy enough that your heart tels you, u can marry her, then it has to be more dan sex...the op described her as his fiancee, hence it is more than sex. my last sentence in the previous post was and is stil, it is not a by force something.
Re: Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. by histemple: 2:12pm On Oct 02, 2015
Hotel Receptionist is one job that corrupts even a saint. Hotel Receptionist and Bar Attendant are too dangerous jobs to be considered by any decent lady.

2 Likes

Re: Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. by banio: 2:12pm On Oct 02, 2015
Sorry bro.
Thank God u are negative. The truth is that some girls tell U they work offshore or their work is in another state, other than their state of abode could be grade one prostitutes.
Also most girls that work in Hotels have the propensity to do runs, Imagine a guy showing her #20K for just one minute work.

Just be careful next time

1 Like

Re: Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. by alaskido(m): 2:13pm On Oct 02, 2015
My guy, Na one chance you enter soooooooo. hehehehehehehehe grin grin grin grin
Re: Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. by overlord77: 2:15pm On Oct 02, 2015
eleko1:
If U truly love dis girl,u both need to sit down nd have heart to heart talk.If she fail to change her wayward lifestyle of 'GBANJO NI TEMI,kick her outa.

Talk what? That's a load of scrap. The dude needs to walk away and stop exploring people's pleasure island when you have not married them. Lol

1 Like

Re: Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. by Lastborn12(m): 2:15pm On Oct 02, 2015
Am walking away from the prostitute in my life..... guy see you see your grave nothing like she might change

1 Like

Re: Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. by Timoleon(m): 2:16pm On Oct 02, 2015
valencia25:

Hian! What sort of thrash did you just shared sir, receive sense.. No apologise angry

Or are you the man knacking his girlfriend, put yourself in OP's shoe or what if it was your brother, uncle or close friend.

if it was my brother uncle or close friend, i will tell dem to suit themselves. only the wearer of the shoe, knows where it pinches. if he so decides he doesnt like d shoe again, oyo, if he decides he likes d shoe but will amend, oyo, if he decides he can manage d shoe with the pinching, oyo. like i said before...it is not a by force something, afterall, cele people no dey wear shoe!!!
Re: Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. by saintaustine(m): 2:21pm On Oct 02, 2015
It is a pity.
But i must tell you that, 98% of girls are like that,
And that should not discourage you, if you truly loves her.
With time, her love for you will also grow stronger, when she start feeling and seeing the innermost part of your Heart and you will both enjoy it.
Re: Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. by Acidosis(m): 2:21pm On Oct 02, 2015
You've been delivered from Satan. Glory to God

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out / Man Receives Apology Letter From Ex-lover, Grades It And Then Sends It Back. Pic / 90-Year-Old Virgin Nigerian Woman In Akwa-Ibom Honoured By Community (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.