Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,961 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:25 AM

Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. (71719 Views)

My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend / My Fiancee Is All About Money And Fast Foods.. Pls Advise / Urgent Help!! My Fiancee Is Now Addicted To Something Else. I Feel Very Sad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. by ogaprime(m): 2:27pm On Oct 02, 2015
Timoleon:

nowhere in my post will you find me promoting pre marital sex, let alone unsafe sex. That i made comments about happiness does not mean i meant sex, wen a woman makes you happy enough that your heart tels you, u can marry her, then it has to be more dan sex...the op described her as his fiancee, hence it is more than sex. my last sentence in the previous post was and is stil, it is not a by force something.

De first paragraph is for you, the rest is for everyone else to read. In relationship, one must open his/her eyes very well and that also includes "sniffing for dirts". If there is/are no dirt(s), won't the trust increase and if any found, won't it indicate that someone isn't loyal??

1 Like

Re: Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. by networkrecharg: 2:27pm On Oct 02, 2015
[size=23pt]please just walk away....

Next time don't give them your heart so easily.

#NeverTrustAWoman[/size]

4 Likes

Re: Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. by vislabraye(m): 2:29pm On Oct 02, 2015
eleko1:
If U truly love dis girl,u both need to sit down nd have heart to heart talk.If she fail to change her wayward lifestyle of 'GBANJO NI TEMI,kick her outa.
Your advice is funny oh. He should expect her to change after he has caught her. Doesn't she know what she's doing is wrong or do you think you can change someone ?
Re: Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. by josephobaro(m): 2:31pm On Oct 02, 2015
Case resolved . You don't need to be heart broken. Infact, you are lucky. Thank God and move on. A failed relationship is far better than a failed marriage.
Re: Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. by Lovebond34(m): 2:32pm On Oct 02, 2015
dis z so touchin
Re: Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. by Awanja(m): 2:32pm On Oct 02, 2015
Pls how do I activate automatic voice record?

1 Like

Re: Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. by RoyalPearl(f): 2:33pm On Oct 02, 2015
blackchukky:
These hoes ain't loyal

Why would you expect a hoe to be loyal undecided

1 Like

Re: Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. by freshcvvs: 2:33pm On Oct 02, 2015
maryhaam:
You either stay and talk about it or you walk a way,depends dear....follow your heart.

Talk about what exactly?
Re: Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. by braine(m): 2:34pm On Oct 02, 2015
menix:
U re weak instead of running naked to d church to give thanks u got delivered frm Delilah.

Hahaha...I really can relate.

1 Like

Re: Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. by agurza(f): 2:36pm On Oct 02, 2015
UnknownT:
For the singular fact that she made jest of you with one of the guys is a No No for me. That is "crossing the rubicon of my forgiving her". Like one wrote up there, use condom and keep bleeping her till you get tired.
Do men ever get tired?
Re: Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. by johnp2(m): 2:37pm On Oct 02, 2015
My brother that is how it is at time good guys always need bad girls...
Just be Patiance and work with your conscience the right one is fine you!

Any tell how you activate the call record please I want to try something like that too..

1 Like

Re: Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. by bayulll01(m): 2:38pm On Oct 02, 2015
NiRfreak:
I suppose you were a strong man who was ready to stomach d not your over-bloated but punctured ego.

Who is this morrron,you need brain surgery

3 Likes

Re: Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. by Timoleon(m): 2:38pm On Oct 02, 2015
ogaprime:

De first paragraph is for you, the rest is for everyone else to read. In relationship, one must open his/her eyes very well and that also includes "sniffing for dirts". If there is/are no dirt(s), won't the trust increase and if any found, won't it indicate that someone isn't loyal??

you are stil missing the point o, and it hurts my guts. i av conclude by saying the ball is in his court! if he so wishes to continue with her, nsogbu a di, if he decides shes not good enough, nsogbu adi stil. go back and read my posts. i never took initiative away from the person involved. we are the choices we make.
Re: Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. by Timoleon(m): 2:40pm On Oct 02, 2015
agurza:
Do men ever get tired?
yes we do get tired...no b food. Even food sef dey tire person.
Re: Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. by johnp2(m): 2:40pm On Oct 02, 2015
My brother that is how it is at time good guys always need bad girls...
Just be Patiance and work with your conscience the right one is fine you!

Any tell how you activate the automatic call recorder for android and blackberry please I want to try something like that too..

1 Like

Re: Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. by Nobody: 2:41pm On Oct 02, 2015
ephemm:
she works as a hotel receptionist - that's a very difficult career path for even a decent lady in the first place.

then on a 2nd thought, u got what you looked for, if u sniff the privacy of anyone, u will certainly find a skeleton in their cupboard.

Most times, what you don't know, may not hurt you.

wish U best of luck with the next girl.

to calm your heartbreak, don't tell her your findings, buy a trailer load of condom, and straph her 4 times daily till u finish it and walk away.
. Baddest guy grin grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. by CandyBar: 2:43pm On Oct 02, 2015
The earlier you know.....the faster you jump out.
Flee for your life.
Re: Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. by BALLOSKI: 2:44pm On Oct 02, 2015

Sometimes in June, during one my journeys to her pleasure island, I noticed a blister on her right Tip and she said i should not navigate to the area,
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Hahahahahah... This is the gag!

1 Like

Re: Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. by Intendy: 2:47pm On Oct 02, 2015
better thank God say na only 10 months
Re: Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. by Nobody: 2:49pm On Oct 02, 2015
EggovinMma:

It's funny honey!
Wetin you won make i talk? It's a man's world, dear! Make una enjoy!
you for talk say the babe nor try. Abi she try? cheesy
Re: Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. by Etizz: 2:49pm On Oct 02, 2015
Majority of d neatest girl are prostitute...... They are even clean Dan some so call boo..... Don't ask me how I know.... Your test results should tell u......it's high time u know what u want.
Re: Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. by ogaprime(m): 2:49pm On Oct 02, 2015
Timoleon:

you are stil missing the point o, and it hurts my guts. i av conclude by saying the ball is in his court! if he so wishes to continue with her, nsogbu a di, if he decides shes not good enough, nsogbu adi stil. go back and read my posts. i never took initiative away from the person involved. we are the choices we make.

I agree with you on this...
Re: Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. by trapQ: 2:51pm On Oct 02, 2015
Very good advice indeed.

Talking to about it won't cure her prostitution just as advicing ebola patients won't cure it. wink
whirlwind7:
Dude, just walk away!
You feel weak and dejected from getting heartbroken? Well, here's a news flash: That's EXACTLY how a heartbreak feels!
You will get over it with time. Don't pay any attention to that guy up there who advised you to have a "heart to heart talk". That's bullsh!t. Women are too damn complicated in the first place, without this additional dilemma. You don't need it.

If she had a heart, she wouldn't continue in her business, and at the same time planning to settle down with you.
The 10 months you've dated is enough time for her to have call it quits with her side job, if she was serious. You are just lucky she is checking herself for HIV infection. But that, plus the pregnancy test kit, is a pointer she is having unprotected sex with her clients!!!

The thought of this nearly made me puke. You have been dipping your magic stick into a public toilet! Don't just stop at testing for HIV only.
Go check up yourself for every STIs known to man. Gonorrhea, syphilis, herpes, herpertitis, staphylococcus infections, scratch and win, piss and drop, you name them!

Lawd help us!
Re: Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. by NoLoveNoPain: 2:53pm On Oct 02, 2015
Larryfly:

No vex abeg but teach me how to active that automatic call record thing fr nokia torch

I've not come across any Nokia fone with that feature but on selected China fones.
Re: Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. by Edipee(m): 2:54pm On Oct 02, 2015
whirlwind7:
Dude, just walk away!
You feel weak and dejected from getting heartbroken? Well, here's a news flash: That's EXACTLY how a heartbreak feels!
You will get over it with time. Don't pay any attention to that guy up there who advised you to have a "heart to heart talk". That's bullsh!t. Women are too damn complicated in the first place, without this additional dilemma. You don't need it.

If she had a heart, she wouldn't continue in her business, and at the same time planning to settle down with you.
The 10 months you've dated is enough time for her to have call it quits with her side job, if she was serious. You are just lucky she is checking herself for HIV infection. But that, plus the pregnancy test kit, is a pointer she is having unprotected sex with her clients!!!

The thought of this nearly made me puke. You have been dipping your magic stick into a public toilet! Don't just stop at testing for HIV only.
Go check up yourself for every STIs known to man. Gonorrhea, syphilis, herpes, herpertitis, staphylococcus infections, scratch and win, piss and drop, you name them!

Lawd help us!
runs outta thread, don't wanna be a victim!
Re: Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. by Timoleon(m): 2:55pm On Oct 02, 2015
ogaprime:

I agree with you on this...
thanks, enjoy the rest of your day.
Re: Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. by NiRfreak(m): 2:57pm On Oct 02, 2015
bayulll01:

Who is this morrron,you need brain surgery
I can see you are a kid who needs to learn how to respect peoples view before you put urself into trouble.. all the guy has to do is to just walk away and pray to be lucky in his search. No need of unneccessary victimization. Thats her chosen life-style. Change urself before changing people.
Re: Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. by Nobody: 3:00pm On Oct 02, 2015
Op, I thank u very much for applying wisdom.
They say, 'love is blind' butt to me I say,'forcefully leave ur eyes open'.

Now that you have seen these( as a wise guy wey u be) the next step is to FLEEEEEEE just like the Bible says.
Re: Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. by Curvinus(m): 3:01pm On Oct 02, 2015
Watch it bro cos that girl you claim to be so hung up on might just be another sociopath on the loose. They are so good at getting you addicted to them that you'd start to assume something is wrong with you when you begin to question their credibility. But in the end, they'll alienate you from your family and friends, destroy your life and dump you for another victim. They are compulsive liars, very manipulative, promiscuous and whimsical as well. They are cold and emotionless but have a marginal propensity to display rage when you try to call them out on their lies. But they are very charming and charismatic and know how to work on you to break your defences. To them, your are just an object to be manipulated for their own benefits. They're only in it for the thrill or for what they can get from you in the immediate terms. They have no long term goals and all of your games mean nothing to them because they are incapable of having emotions. No guilt, no remorse. Nothing.

I once dated one but since I had a cousin with similar traits, I found her out very quickly but remained diplomatic and professional till she left me to prey on another loser. We still see every once in a while but now I am two steps ahead of her every move. The song Karishika comes to mind here. That Phyno guy and the other lad know what they are on about. You are hooked on a Karishika and you need to break lose as fast as possible or remain in it and lose your mind. I say this because however smart you try to play with them, you'll always get counter intuitive responses which will further depress you. This because they will process your words and body language as neutral information and will never give you the desired response. When they do, it is to further lower your guard and prey on you even more viciously. You are just an object to them and not a fellow human being.

Now this is not what you want from a relationship. You want to be loved by someone who will reciprocate your affections and not some stone cold pathological liar. I'm not trying to bash them here because it is who they are and cannot change. I'm talking from the point of view of someone who has lived with one of them for several years. Goodluck.

1 Like

Re: Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. by sheyn5(m): 3:03pm On Oct 02, 2015
[color=#000000][/color]only if shes not a girl, i would have been surprised.
Re: Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. by tosyne2much(m): 3:05pm On Oct 02, 2015
Nawa ooooooh
Re: Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. by HARDDON: 3:08pm On Oct 02, 2015
Timoleon:

i tire for people o....i wonder why people cant just be happy for who or what they have, the moments they have , and let life move on the happy note....they always av to sniff for dirt eh? who doesnt have dem? its either you accept her for who she is or you leave her to find your preference....it is not a by force something!!!

in English?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out / Curviest African Women / Man Receives Apology Letter From Ex-lover, Grades It And Then Sends It Back. Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.