Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:45 AM

The Nonsense Of Spiritual Husbands, Wives And Children: Do They Exist? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Nonsense Of Spiritual Husbands, Wives And Children: Do They Exist? (34031 Views)

The Nonsense of Satanism, Demigod666, Billyonaire And Blaqcoffee109 / Is There Any Way To Get Rid Of Spiritual Wife Apart From Deliverance? / What To Know About Spiritual Husbands And Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Nonsense Of Spiritual Husbands, Wives And Children: Do They Exist? by TELLHIT(m): 9:18am On Oct 25, 2015
Very much got one sef
Re: The Nonsense Of Spiritual Husbands, Wives And Children: Do They Exist? by Nursy(f): 9:18am On Oct 25, 2015
I just hope those babies I have been delivering in my dreams are not spirit children o.
Re: The Nonsense Of Spiritual Husbands, Wives And Children: Do They Exist? by JaypeeAnics(m): 9:18am On Oct 25, 2015
u r asking don't worry, when u experience it.

1 Like

Re: The Nonsense Of Spiritual Husbands, Wives And Children: Do They Exist? by islandmoon: 9:18am On Oct 25, 2015
succubus and incubus cheesy

3 Likes

Re: The Nonsense Of Spiritual Husbands, Wives And Children: Do They Exist? by Nobody: 9:18am On Oct 25, 2015
FriedPlantain:
There is always this ugly looking girl sucking my dick every night in my dreams, could she be my spiritual wife? undecided
lol u don crase guy.bt dey tin sweet u na hahahahah.bt bruv if na tro,abeg d pray very well b4 u sleep at nite ok,and at times if u fink about F b4 u sleep in dey cus am also.cheers man.
Re: The Nonsense Of Spiritual Husbands, Wives And Children: Do They Exist? by Nursy(f): 9:19am On Oct 25, 2015
shocked how did u know u ve got s spirit spouse?
TELLHIT:
Very much got one sef
Re: The Nonsense Of Spiritual Husbands, Wives And Children: Do They Exist? by canalily(m): 9:19am On Oct 25, 2015
The posters above and below me are spiritual husband and wife

Re: The Nonsense Of Spiritual Husbands, Wives And Children: Do They Exist? by Diamonddris(m): 9:19am On Oct 25, 2015
No they do
Re: The Nonsense Of Spiritual Husbands, Wives And Children: Do They Exist? by Smartresult(f): 9:19am On Oct 25, 2015
So churches have up to this savings and wealth in millions of dollars while most of the members live in abject poverty, they should preach to themselves before preaching others! Yes charity begins at home.
Why Nigerians are so heartless, ungodly and so insensitive to the plight of the masses, if not why would a church need a mansion or a private jet before it can preach the gospel of god, are they worshipping money or the lord? A question needs to be answered here. Why the money won’t be invested into the lives of fellow Nigerians
Did they forget the proverb that says that an idle man is a devils workshop or “a hungry man is an angry man, if they really want to change people they should start by changing their living condition.
Most causes of sin in our society are poverty, jobles
continue reading
Re: The Nonsense Of Spiritual Husbands, Wives And Children: Do They Exist? by iamariwa(m): 9:19am On Oct 25, 2015
nt too sure...am coming let me ask my Sunday school teacher
Re: The Nonsense Of Spiritual Husbands, Wives And Children: Do They Exist? by lolaxavier(m): 9:19am On Oct 25, 2015
JeffreyJamez:
I will only say this once....... YES THEY DO!!...this one no be person tell me,... I witnessed it live!!!.... that voice still rings in my head till today.... I still look at my ma with one kind eye, cos that voice ehn....... *shudders*

You are one of the many reasons wrong with Africa.

2 Likes

Re: The Nonsense Of Spiritual Husbands, Wives And Children: Do They Exist? by Nobody: 9:20am On Oct 25, 2015
Nursy:
I just hope those babies I have been delivering in my dreams are not spirit children o.
pray baby.pray a lot b4 u sleep.ok.no joke wif am ooo.cheers

1 Like

Re: The Nonsense Of Spiritual Husbands, Wives And Children: Do They Exist? by oyetunder(m): 9:21am On Oct 25, 2015
As a Bible scholar, it is pathetic to see the way africans merged their cultural beliefs with the Bible teachings. Demonic oppression is just the simple explanation for all these spiritual husbys and wifys pls. These are just demons trying to manipulate people's lives. However, the issue of spiritual husbands and wives have been over streched by many uninformed and fake ministers who are seeking food, popularity and crowd. Marriages and homes have been destroyed. And many had been duped. Even some prophetic touts are busy using sex to cast our spiritual husbys. Jesus tols us to simply bind demons and cast them out, not to start needless categorisation. Alas, most of these demon analysts are not even anointed to cast out demons. Demonology is now their channel of manipulating people.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Nonsense Of Spiritual Husbands, Wives And Children: Do They Exist? by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:21am On Oct 25, 2015
lolaxavier:

You are one of the many reasons wrong with Africa.

You are one of the many reasons wrong with humanity

4 Likes

Re: The Nonsense Of Spiritual Husbands, Wives And Children: Do They Exist? by nwakaibeya1: 9:22am On Oct 25, 2015
Evil marine,occult rules# those we call the night people&many claiming to know/dont know God have roots and power from there and hide and pretend and so many are in churches claiming to be born again … https://instagram.com/p/9Mz5mus9vj/
Re: The Nonsense Of Spiritual Husbands, Wives And Children: Do They Exist? by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:22am On Oct 25, 2015
charijee:
Tell me something I haven't heard shocked

Lol early morning amebo
Re: The Nonsense Of Spiritual Husbands, Wives And Children: Do They Exist? by Nobody: 9:24am On Oct 25, 2015
they exist only in your ignorant mind as figments of your imagination.
Re: The Nonsense Of Spiritual Husbands, Wives And Children: Do They Exist? by nwakaibeya1: 9:24am On Oct 25, 2015
Do humanbeigns really love to hear the TRUTH? Lesbians in Evil marine,occult world rules and so many are in it knowingly and unknowingly and it has been the problem of humanbeigns since God created humanbeigns and many humanbeigns claiming to know JESUSCHRIST or dont know CHRIST and secular have their roots and power From the hidden kingdoms and mostly blind folded and pretend before spiritually ignorant humanbeigns on the earth but not to us with the LIGHT,THE MANTLE,AND THE UNBELEIVABLE POWER THAT BE OF HE THAT MADE THE SPIRITUAL LAWS and even many of them in so called big churches are more powerful that the so called pastors and prophets and feared by the pastors and therefore make friends with them as if they are close and serious in church activities and hide and pretend and people see them as serious sisters doing the things of God but in the night they turn to evil and because we know what they know that is why they are afraid to come to us the LIGHT AND MANTLE and THE UNBELEVABLE POWER THAT BE WHICH IS THE HIDDEN TRUTH AND REVELATION WHICH WE PROFESS?remember we own the NIGHT AND IF YOU SAY IT'S LIES YOU ARE FREE TO CHALLENGE AND CHECK IT OUT IF ITS TRUE IF INDEED YOU UNDERSTAND THE SPIRITUAL
Re: The Nonsense Of Spiritual Husbands, Wives And Children: Do They Exist? by Thryphosa(m): 9:25am On Oct 25, 2015
Yes, they exist. I had an encounter with a lady with spiritual husband a week ago.
Re: The Nonsense Of Spiritual Husbands, Wives And Children: Do They Exist? by Kobeje(m): 9:28am On Oct 25, 2015
cold:
No! Funny they only exist in Nigeria and other deeply religious countries in Africa. How come we never hear of all these spiri-spiri stuff in Norway,Sweden,Germany and the likes?

I believe the various things in their films show that they also have this sort of problem.
Re: The Nonsense Of Spiritual Husbands, Wives And Children: Do They Exist? by madridguy(m): 9:28am On Oct 25, 2015
Are you kidding or serious ? If serious please don't take it lightly cos its bad sign.

Nursy:
Re: The Nonsense Of Spiritual Husbands, Wives And Children: Do They Exist? by kkon(m): 9:30am On Oct 25, 2015
JeffreyJamez:
I will only say this once....... YES THEY DO!!...this one no be person tell me,... I witnessed it live!!!.... that voice still rings in my head till today.... I still look at my ma with one kind eye, cos that voice ehn....... *shudders*
what dud u hear?

1 Like

Re: The Nonsense Of Spiritual Husbands, Wives And Children: Do They Exist? by ferdspiration: 9:30am On Oct 25, 2015
FriedPlantain:
There is always this ugly looking girl sucking my dick every night in my dreams, could she be my spiritual wife? undecided
highly Spiritual,kum let me cleanse you from evryspirit...folow me to 3rd mainland bridge,as i put ur head insyd the water and wash it.

2 Likes

Re: The Nonsense Of Spiritual Husbands, Wives And Children: Do They Exist? by InsaneTamie(m): 9:32am On Oct 25, 2015
ebubey:
r
For Rabbit? undecided
Re: The Nonsense Of Spiritual Husbands, Wives And Children: Do They Exist? by ferdspiration: 9:33am On Oct 25, 2015
Nursy:
i Bind nd destroy every spirited child in ur dream... Jump up nd shout Amen!!! I Am free.
Re: The Nonsense Of Spiritual Husbands, Wives And Children: Do They Exist? by Joeace3000(m): 9:36am On Oct 25, 2015
hmmmm...well religion is still the opium of the masses.

If you are a student, young school leaver searching for jobs, or you are tired of switching jobs or have no skill at all and want to develop skills that can fetch you money today, then visit my my Nairaland fiverr free training thread where you can come in to learn how to join fiverr and offer 5 Hot, In-demand Services as well as developing the skills needed not only to make money monthly working online on fiverr but offline as a workplace skill you can start a business with or use to boost your resume and job chances. Ain't that cool?

The thread is a well explained step by step guide along with images to help you grasp what you need to do. to help you get started today

There are very easy ways of making it through the internet, you just have to find the safest and surest way, and this one beckons. follow me now...

The Nairaland Fiverr Free Training Thread
Re: The Nonsense Of Spiritual Husbands, Wives And Children: Do They Exist? by Darlduchi: 9:37am On Oct 25, 2015
A must watch for every nigerian, absolute answer to why things are the way they are

https://www.facebook.com/eunice.mason/videos/1159047160773845/
Re: The Nonsense Of Spiritual Husbands, Wives And Children: Do They Exist? by wildchild1: 9:41am On Oct 25, 2015
Yes ooo,it's real

In other news 200pairs of TOMS shoes available for sale #BackByPopularDemand
https://www.nairaland.com/2392439/100-pairs-toms-unisex-shoes/1
Re: The Nonsense Of Spiritual Husbands, Wives And Children: Do They Exist? by elderhimself(m): 9:41am On Oct 25, 2015
If you believe in the spiritual dimension then things relating to the spiritual dimension definitely do exist..... I do believe that they exist.
Re: The Nonsense Of Spiritual Husbands, Wives And Children: Do They Exist? by speak2leo(m): 9:41am On Oct 25, 2015
FriedPlantain:

That's ur spiritual side chick. grin
Ur spiritual wife will wash for u, cook for u, suck u well and then,,,, Bleep u too!! cheesy grin
But u won't cum. If u cum, u don piss for bed be dat. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: The Nonsense Of Spiritual Husbands, Wives And Children: Do They Exist? by nairalandbuzz(m): 9:41am On Oct 25, 2015
cold:
No! Funny they only exist in Nigeria and other deeply religious countries in Africa. How come we never hear of all these spiri-spiri stuff in Norway,Sweden,Germany and the likes?

I used to think like you till I read a book by Carl Jung and one other European philosopher that describes incubus and succubus... That was when I knew for then to have English terms, they exist there also.

I heard the testimony of a Jamican that is always feeling someone having sex with her... All through Jamaica and North America, they said she is running mad and needs a psychiatrist. But she went online, heard about MFM, came to Nigeria and underwent a deliverance session... The first prayer point is spirit husband should die and she didn't want to pray it... But she only said it once... She saw that her eyes opened and saw a man with a joystick as long as that of a horse being swallowed by the earth... Every other prayer point, she did not pray again only mentioning that one throughout the deliverance session till she saw him going into the ground finally... So it exists...

Another major thing I noticed is that it is only in as Africa that we are so much exposed to spiritual matter and discussed everywhere. Outside Africa, it is a discussion only discussed among cult members and in hideous places...

5 Likes

Re: The Nonsense Of Spiritual Husbands, Wives And Children: Do They Exist? by sukkot: 9:41am On Oct 25, 2015
FriedPlantain:
nah she your spiritual olosho shocked grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Biblical Is Church Wedding? / Biodun Fatoyinbo Spotted On An Outing With His Son Abroad. PIC / Olukoya Hosts Sanwo-olu, Udom Emmanuel As MFM Honours First Class Graduates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.