Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:16 AM

The Nonsense Of Spiritual Husbands, Wives And Children: Do They Exist? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Nonsense Of Spiritual Husbands, Wives And Children: Do They Exist? (34030 Views)

The Nonsense of Satanism, Demigod666, Billyonaire And Blaqcoffee109 / Is There Any Way To Get Rid Of Spiritual Wife Apart From Deliverance? / What To Know About Spiritual Husbands And Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Nonsense Of Spiritual Husbands, Wives And Children: Do They Exist? by Nursy(f): 10:23am On Oct 25, 2015
Amen in Jesus name!
ferdspiration:
i Bind nd destroy every spirited child in ur dream... Jump up nd shout Amen!!! I Am free.
Re: The Nonsense Of Spiritual Husbands, Wives And Children: Do They Exist? by Nursy(f): 10:25am On Oct 25, 2015
I'm not joking o
madridguy:
Are you kidding or serious ? If serious please don't take it lightly cos its bad sign.

Re: The Nonsense Of Spiritual Husbands, Wives And Children: Do They Exist? by jascon1(m): 10:26am On Oct 25, 2015
cold:
No! Funny they only exist in Nigeria and other deeply religious countries in Africa. How come we never hear of all these spiri-spiri stuff in Norway,Sweden,Germany and the likes?
demons don wash many brains in Africa. Ppl r so gullible. The evil is what stares u in the face, don't go searching for surrealistic existence that mere human science cannot comprehend. Nigerians' prayers are to kill enemies n cast n bind... How come we have been killing these enemies for decades, yet evil surpasses good?
Re: The Nonsense Of Spiritual Husbands, Wives And Children: Do They Exist? by Nursy(f): 10:26am On Oct 25, 2015
Thanks so much
adajiboyy:
pray baby.pray a lot b4 u sleep.ok.no joke wif am ooo.cheers
Re: The Nonsense Of Spiritual Husbands, Wives And Children: Do They Exist? by omojeesu(m): 10:27am On Oct 25, 2015
sprayer:
Much as it sounds palatable and reasonable to hold on to things we can only perceive, detect or judge with our 5-senses (physical dimension) as REAL, unfortunately, I must admit that there are a whole lot of things out there in other non-physical dimensions that are even MORE REAL!
This is because they influence our lives very evidently and quite strongly too.

Whether we choose to accept it or not, Spirit Entities really do exist (demons, spirit husband, spirit wife, spirit children, etc).

Irrespective of our FAITH or Religion as humans, every human being has innermost desires for comfort and good things in life and will do everything possible to push misfortune, ill-health and even sudden death out of their path.
How do they try to achieve these?
Deep down in their heart, they are wishful and prayerful, silently wishing upon a certain unseen helpful Holy Angel of God to direct only GOOD in their path and ward off ALL EVILS.
This is to tell that every human being believes in the existence of good spiritual beings which are often called Angels.

Our world is created on the paradoxical principle of DUALITY (paired opposites).
Everything around us is created in NATURE to have a complimentary opposite as a pair.
This explains why you have good-evil, light-darkness,male-female, tall-short, fat-thin, wide-narrow, physical-spiritual (seen-unseen) and so on.

In effect, the presence or existence of good spirits such as Holy Angels of God certainly also paints a picture of the existence of the exact opposite Unholy Demons in our minds, because truly THEY EXIST, though we do not see them physically.

If this were not so, no Christian will be said to be in their right senses to be PRAYING to God for protection through God's Arch-angels (example, Angel Michael) and also for God to grant them success in their endeavors while at the same time asking that God should destroy all the evil works of their enemies and stronghold of demons upon their lives.

Physical Human spouses exist, so do Spiritual non-human spouses (Incubus, Succubus).
To deny the spiritual is to also deny the physical, which really is impossible.
To deny all is to deny the immaculate conception of Jesus Christ which was fully narrated in various parts of the Bible, as not involving a human male (Joseph) in the process but was from a combination of human female (Mary) and God's Holy Spirit!

Surely, relations between spiritual beings and humans have always been around since as far back as the history books can take us.
The book of Genesis chapter 6 gives account of Angels in Heaven leaving their place, in the Biblical days of Noah, to come down to Earth so as to take human females TO THEMSELVES as WIVES and to even raise families by them who became mighty GIANTS.

Spirit wives (Succubus) and spirit husbands (Incubus) are essentially spirit persons/entities that have decided to have a human victim (supposed spouse) all to themselves and will do ANYTHING to keep such a victim all to themselves thereby frustrating all the efforts of such a victim to lead a normal human life.

There are multitudes of human beings who are afflicted with various degrees of problems in their waking life because they have had a sexual encounter or more in their dream with a spirit spouse.

Oftentimes, the people involved in such spiritual sexual encounters and relationships or marriages are not even aware they have a spirit spouse who is usually so jealous and spoils things for the actual physical/human spouse. This kind of problem has no boundaries as it affects even legally married human couples where the human wife experiences several miscarriages and sometimes actual barrenness alongside financial problems and business failures on the part of the human husband.

Who ever says these things don't exist should have a rethink!

https://www.nairaland.com/2080007/issues-sex-dream-spirit-wife

Correct. Incubus and succubus exist. They are sex demons. Spirit children do exist also. The 'buses' operate in human dreams. The 'kids' are humanised demons. As darkness envelopes the world demons of all categories and operations will descend on mankind without Christ.
Re: The Nonsense Of Spiritual Husbands, Wives And Children: Do They Exist? by IYANGBALI: 10:27am On Oct 25, 2015
morbeta:

Am not sure if indeed you have ever travelled out of this country before. What is exocism? Where did it come from? Till date it is being practiced abroad. They(westners) will tell you more about hunted lives and hunted houses and environments. It does exist everywhere.!
abeg ignore that guy,he knows nothing
Re: The Nonsense Of Spiritual Husbands, Wives And Children: Do They Exist? by LieDetector(m): 10:30am On Oct 25, 2015
Zehner:
lol.... there was mention of UFO and ALIENS and also talk of Mermaids, voodoo, hauted houses, mysteriuos dissapearance, zombie existence, physic power, and lots more
hehehe grin. Like I'm a prophet.

I've read and watched many American as well as European documentaries as regards mystical happenings and I've never come across where they experienced spiritual challenge(s) that is synonymous to the ones Africans experience. It is really making me ask questions lipsrsealed
Re: The Nonsense Of Spiritual Husbands, Wives And Children: Do They Exist? by hahn(m): 10:32am On Oct 25, 2015
cold:
No! Funny they only exist in Nigeria and other deeply religious countries in Africa. How come we never hear of all these spiri-spiri stuff in Norway,Sweden,Germany and the likes?

Because it's too cold over there grin
Re: The Nonsense Of Spiritual Husbands, Wives And Children: Do They Exist? by rigarmortis: 10:34am On Oct 25, 2015
i know a particular spirit husband who wont mind you forking his earthly wife, but can be very annoyed and petty if you dont use condom.
Re: The Nonsense Of Spiritual Husbands, Wives And Children: Do They Exist? by osimataylor(m): 10:34am On Oct 25, 2015
Gbam!You are a free thinker.You spoke my mind.
cold:
Re: The Nonsense Of Spiritual Husbands, Wives And Children: Do They Exist? by abdullkabar(m): 10:34am On Oct 25, 2015
Its more of the Christianity ish(not being religious oo)...they sabi cook up fine stories
But really,nothing is impossible on planet earth(naija)
Inbetween....what's the problem of some childish users that just feel everything is about d*ck and pu*sy(u will see them putting their rubbish all around the nairaland environment(biko this is not an hotel(u af to tame this ur eroticness b4 it consumes yu......friedplaintain!!
Re: The Nonsense Of Spiritual Husbands, Wives And Children: Do They Exist? by Zehner(f): 10:35am On Oct 25, 2015
LieDetector:
hehehe grin. Like I'm a prophet.

I've read and watched many American as well as European documentaries as regards mystical happenings and I've never come across where they experienced spiritual challenge(s) that is synonymous to the ones Africans experience. It is really making me ask questions lipsrsealed
trust me they do. Read more on exorcism
Re: The Nonsense Of Spiritual Husbands, Wives And Children: Do They Exist? by Annabel1(f): 10:36am On Oct 25, 2015
grin
FriedPlantain:
There is always this ugly looking girl sucking my dick every night in my dreams, could she be my spiritual wife? undecided
grin
FriedPlantain:
There is always this ugly looking girl sucking my dick every night in my dreams, could she be my spiritual wife? undecided
. Lol
Re: The Nonsense Of Spiritual Husbands, Wives And Children: Do They Exist? by charijee(f): 10:37am On Oct 25, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

Lol early morning amebo
That's the spice of the day grin...gist me na
Re: The Nonsense Of Spiritual Husbands, Wives And Children: Do They Exist? by madridguy(m): 10:40am On Oct 25, 2015
Please pray hard. Are you married ? With children ?

Nursy:
I'm not joking o
Re: The Nonsense Of Spiritual Husbands, Wives And Children: Do They Exist? by ZUBY77(m): 10:40am On Oct 25, 2015
They were manufactured by Nigerian pentecostal pastors.
To enslave young people, especially girls

Have you noticed that the men hardly marry spiritual wives.
It's always the girls having spiritual husbands.

Animals.

1 Like

Re: The Nonsense Of Spiritual Husbands, Wives And Children: Do They Exist? by Philoo1(m): 10:40am On Oct 25, 2015
so real....am actually dealing with one myself
Re: The Nonsense Of Spiritual Husbands, Wives And Children: Do They Exist? by Akpan107(m): 10:40am On Oct 25, 2015
cold:
i have experience it... they exist really. is true. i wish we can really see face to face so that i can tell u things.
Re: The Nonsense Of Spiritual Husbands, Wives And Children: Do They Exist? by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:41am On Oct 25, 2015
charijee:
That's the spice of the day grin...gist me na

If you want gist, you know where to find me, oya.. alele to church.. grin

1 Like

Re: The Nonsense Of Spiritual Husbands, Wives And Children: Do They Exist? by rigarmortis: 10:41am On Oct 25, 2015
cold:

Read up on incubus and succubus, ardat lilli (jewish) and spirit spouse.
Re: The Nonsense Of Spiritual Husbands, Wives And Children: Do They Exist? by Themandator: 10:43am On Oct 25, 2015
macolino:
They do exist oo,op if you have any better go for deliverance

Deliverance is preached not conducted... Jesus said 'preach deliverance'..... The more the word grows in youtthe more you are delivere.
Re: The Nonsense Of Spiritual Husbands, Wives And Children: Do They Exist? by ZziClass1k(m): 10:45am On Oct 25, 2015
Re: The Nonsense Of Spiritual Husbands, Wives And Children: Do They Exist? by shamecurls(m): 10:46am On Oct 25, 2015
wink

Re: The Nonsense Of Spiritual Husbands, Wives And Children: Do They Exist? by rigarmortis: 10:46am On Oct 25, 2015
abdullkabar:
Its more of the Christianity ish(not being religious oo)...they sabi cook up fine stories
But really,nothing is impossible on planet earth(naija)
Inbetween....what's the problem of some childish users that just feel everything is about d*ck and pu*sy(u will see them putting their rubbish all around the nairaland environment(biko this is not an hotel(u af to tame this ur eroticness b4 it consumes yu......friedplaintain!!

You wrong on the xtianity part.

Before xtianity, yourubas call them Oko Orun.
Re: The Nonsense Of Spiritual Husbands, Wives And Children: Do They Exist? by LieDetector(m): 10:46am On Oct 25, 2015
Zehner:
trust me they do. Read more on exorcism
Hmm. I will.

Do have a blessed day ahead. smiley
Re: The Nonsense Of Spiritual Husbands, Wives And Children: Do They Exist? by Zehner(f): 10:47am On Oct 25, 2015
LieDetector:
Hmm. I will.

Do have a blessed day ahead. smiley
you too
Re: The Nonsense Of Spiritual Husbands, Wives And Children: Do They Exist? by Themandator: 10:48am On Oct 25, 2015
ZUBY77:
They were manufactured by Nigerian pentecostal pastors.
To enslave young people, especially girls

Have you noticed that the men hardly marry spiritual wives.
It's always the girls having spiritual husbands.

Animals.

Nope. it is not a pentecostal things otherwise, Mbaka, Ozele and the other Catholic priest wouldn't be in th3 business of spiritual fight.

Animals lady friend of mine back then told me her experience which if shared would surprise you...it jad to do with her virginity
Re: The Nonsense Of Spiritual Husbands, Wives And Children: Do They Exist? by Akpan107(m): 10:48am On Oct 25, 2015
teepsee:
It's all about your beliefs, if you believe they do, they will exist for you. Me I no believe
I don't use to believe in it before but after i personally experience it... i dont wish my enemies it. is a bondage. is real.
Re: The Nonsense Of Spiritual Husbands, Wives And Children: Do They Exist? by ZUBY77(m): 10:51am On Oct 25, 2015
Themandator:

Nope. it is not a pentecostal things otherwise, Mbaka, Ozele and the other Catholic priest wouldn't be in th3 business of spiritual fight.

Animals lady friend of mine back then told me her experience which if shared would surprise you...it jad to do with her virginity

Right..
But I think the new generation Catholic priests picked it up from the pentecostal rogues.
Re: The Nonsense Of Spiritual Husbands, Wives And Children: Do They Exist? by PaschalWooden(m): 10:52am On Oct 25, 2015
I think they do exist, at least I know of incubus and succubus.
Re: The Nonsense Of Spiritual Husbands, Wives And Children: Do They Exist? by Bollinger(m): 10:52am On Oct 25, 2015
madridguy:
Yes they do.

Yes they do. I agree with you, but only in Nigeria though. I guarantee you they don't exist in other civilized societies.
Re: The Nonsense Of Spiritual Husbands, Wives And Children: Do They Exist? by NobleAky(m): 10:53am On Oct 25, 2015
FriedPlantain:
do you still remember that lady living upwest of your house? She's the one responsible for this. Don't tell me you are enjoying because she has sucked your destiny to the ugly side of the world...
She's angry because she was betrothed to you and you abandoned her for th prettier ones...
To break away from her is very tough but i can assure you that nothing is impossible before the lord...for your deliverance just PM for a session

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Prophet Emmanuel Chukwudi: "PDP Will Win Anambra Governorship Election 2017" / How Biblical Is Church Wedding? / Biodun Fatoyinbo Spotted On An Outing With His Son Abroad. PIC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.