Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,885 members, 7,802,859 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:35 PM

Reckless/careless Pastor - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Reckless/careless Pastor (814 Views)

Help: My Wife Is So Careless With Our Kid….!!! / Advice - Dont Be Careless / Dealing With A Reckless Maid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reckless/careless Pastor by wwwkaycom(m): 5:28am On Oct 02, 2015
A young beautiful girl of 20 was bleeped by her boyfriend and was made pregnant by him, both of them planned how to get rid of the pregnancy, they went into a clinic where the doctor counselled them against abortion, more so the pregnancy was described as fragile which could take the live of the girl if she go ahead with abortion, he told the girl she would even need to be closely monitored by a medical personnel during the course of the pregnancy. Another doctor also confirmed this though he insisted he would carry out the abortion successfully but he demanded for N70k which h they could not raise as students. They therefore planned on what to do next. Meanwhile, there was this pastor in the neighbourhood of the girl who have secretly wooed this girl before this time, this girl quickly went to him to beg him for N5k to meet a particular need, the pastor parted with the money only after bleeping the pregnant girl, the girl went away and resurfaced 6 weeks later to inform the pastor she was pregnant, the pastor hurriedly took her to the hospital to cover up his immoral act and save himself from embarrassment, getting to the hospital, the pastor was confronted with the fragile nature of the pregnancy by yet another doctor who advised against abortion. At this stage the girl opened up to her mother and linked the pregnancy to the pastor in their street. The mother was very furious but quickly went to another hospital for abortion but that wasn't to be since she was confronted with her daughter's condition. The mother went straight to the church of the pastor and made a report, the pastor owned up to the issue and was suspended by his church, his wife also abandoned him. About three months later the girl put to bed through caesarian section that cost a whooping N150k, but the pastor was curious that the baby must have been born at 7months and therefore asked for DNA test, this was done 3 months later at a place in Lagos. DNA result revealed that the pastor wasn't responsible for the baby after suffering so much, he lost his job, his family scattered and lost a huge amount of money through his recklessness, the church is yet to lift his suspension close to a year after, his wife and two children hasn't return home, he said to a friend of mine last week that he is in deep trouble, how can this trouble be resolved, any word of advise for this pastor? I saw it as a case of carelessness and indiscipline but he must do all he can to at least persuade his wife and family to reconcile with him, if the church isn't willing to forgive him since another pastor is already doing his job, he could look for job elsewhere or what do you have to say?

1 Like

Re: Reckless/careless Pastor by bewla(m): 5:54am On Oct 02, 2015
c where your prxxxk led you to but sha we all dey do am abeg ask baba loke for help
Re: Reckless/careless Pastor by SStoneCCold: 4:54pm On Oct 02, 2015
The pastor should honestly seek the face of God.
Re: Reckless/careless Pastor by Goldenboy007(m): 5:37pm On Oct 02, 2015
Wow, this is a very interesting life issue. Self discipline is for our good. It has saved me several times from treacherous girls. When boys were boys then, a girl in my office visited me and intentionally stayed late,she was expecting that I would ask her to sleep over which would have permitted other stuffs to happen. Instead of me succumbing to it, I insisted she should go home and got her a taxi. It was hard to pass up the temptation but I stood my ground. Fast forward 3 weeks later she confided in me she was pregnant 6 weeks for a man living in Yankee who came home for hols and he had denied the pregnancy. If I had failed that test and slept with her, I would have been fathering a child that ain't mine now and ruined several years of a good relationship I had then.

My advise - the pastor would suffer the consequences of his actions and nothing anybody will do about it. Whatever we sow, we will reap.
Re: Reckless/careless Pastor by Bamibor: 11:16am On Oct 03, 2015
Character must accompany gifts in the life of every believer, not just pastors, else costly mistakes are inevitable.

(1) (Reply)

Choices We Make-love Is A Matter Of Choice / Please, What's The Right Inexpensive X-mas Gift To Give To A Female Friend / Enduring Men And Women: Share Your Stories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.