Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:54 AM

Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Are Not Marriage Material - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Are Not Marriage Material (6490 Views)

8 Reasons Why Nigerians Girls Are Not Marriage Worthy / Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships / 8 REASONS WHY NIGERIANS GIRLS ARE NOT MARRIAGE WORTHY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Are Not Marriage Material by englishmart(m): 7:36am On Oct 02, 2015
spanishkid:
point of correction. I'm mixed race. The only thing nigerian about me is my father who happens to be a Nigerian.
your father made a very big mistake.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Are Not Marriage Material by spanishkid(m): 7:37am On Oct 02, 2015
Greyworld:
This one goes to a brothel, picked up a harlot, analyse her (incorrecty however), rushes down to nairaland to generalize Nigerian girls.

Now you need cleansin in your village shrine.
see this slowpoke. All Nigerian girls are harlots and that's why I don't patronize you disease carriers

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Are Not Marriage Material by englishmart(m): 7:40am On Oct 02, 2015
spanishkid:
see this slowpoke. All Nigerian girls are harlots and that's why I don't patronize you disease carriers
mumu, just go and eat poison.... you are as good as the dead

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Are Not Marriage Material by spanishkid(m): 7:40am On Oct 02, 2015
englishmart:
your father made a very big mistake.
see this cursed black idiot. Do I look like your class?
Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Are Not Marriage Material by spanishkid(m): 7:41am On Oct 02, 2015
rawpadgin:
dude i can imagine what i have gone through the hand of little girls around ya vicinity

don't heart the player, hate the demn game!
see this black pig. Who told you I'm even dating or have ever dated a Nigerian girl before? You people are cursed.
Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Are Not Marriage Material by spanishkid(m): 7:42am On Oct 02, 2015
englishmart:
mumu, just go and eat poison.... you are as good as the dead
just like you and your bloody negro generation.
Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Are Not Marriage Material by spanishkid(m): 7:44am On Oct 02, 2015
gassdon:
All Nigeria Men are marrying from out Nigeria. abi?

If your sisters and your mother are not marriage material, it does not mean "all Nigeria girls"

Get some sense!
shut up you black pig. Who told you I'm nigerian? The only thing nigerian about me is my father.
Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Are Not Marriage Material by spanishkid(m): 7:45am On Oct 02, 2015
starlingslimnet:
When the OP Na hustler
I can feed you and your generations unborn.
Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Are Not Marriage Material by spanishkid(m): 7:46am On Oct 02, 2015
Oyind17:
Mtcheew
go and die negro.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Are Not Marriage Material by spanishkid(m): 7:47am On Oct 02, 2015
sweetorgasms:
@OP i know ure not NIGERIAN, why are u bashing our ladies dis way? u want WAR?
Hahaha. Just stating the obvious hombre.
Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Are Not Marriage Material by Greyworld: 7:47am On Oct 02, 2015
spanishkid:

why do yu hate ur mother so much? the fact that she is a renowned, notorious prostitute doesnt stop her from being yur mother.
Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Are Not Marriage Material by Nobody: 7:47am On Oct 02, 2015
PinkBarbie:
Yea, Nigerian girls including your sisters and female cousins.

Y'all should stop this preposterous stereotype
the thing pain you sha grin

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Are Not Marriage Material by englishmart(m): 7:48am On Oct 02, 2015
spanishkid:
just like you and your bloody negro generation.
I wish you could say this to me face to face, but you can't. amma kpoof you like a doll

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Are Not Marriage Material by spanishkid(m): 7:48am On Oct 02, 2015
Greyworld:

why do yu hate ur mother so much? the fact that she is a renowned, notorious prostitute doesnt stop her from being yur mother.

Hahaha. My mom is Spanish and my pops is nigerian. Do you think Spanish women are like your cursed Nigerian women?

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Are Not Marriage Material by Kingsley1000(m): 7:50am On Oct 02, 2015
spanishkid:
go and die negro.
where are you from op? Spain?.........if yes, Spanish girls are they better than Nigerian girls?..........................leave our local girls for us o lol
Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Are Not Marriage Material by spanishkid(m): 7:50am On Oct 02, 2015
englishmart:
I wish you could say this to me face to face, but you can't. amma kpoof you like a doll
I'll not only say it to your face when I see you but also put a bullet in your brain too. Shameless negro.
Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Are Not Marriage Material by spanishkid(m): 7:50am On Oct 02, 2015
Kingsley1000:
where are you from op? Spain?.........if yes, Spanish girls are they better than Nigerian girls?
pops is nigerian and mom is Spanish.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Are Not Marriage Material by jashar(f): 7:51am On Oct 02, 2015
... and Nigerian ladies keep getting married every Saturday....

Continue oooo tongue
Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Are Not Marriage Material by spanishkid(m): 7:52am On Oct 02, 2015
jashar:

Continue oooo tongue
keep shut bitcch

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Are Not Marriage Material by englishmart(m): 7:52am On Oct 02, 2015
spanishkid:
see this cursed black idiot. Do I look like your class?
your father was sponsored to Spain by your community, he failed his community by swapping his motives for a daft ugly Spaniard. your mom was never married. she was impregnated outta wedlock, and you were the useless product of that shameful act..... only a cursed person hates his brothers.....

the kind of fame I have at my age, you might not get it even at 50

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Are Not Marriage Material by englishmart(m): 7:54am On Oct 02, 2015
jashar:

Continue oooo tongue
y'all should snub this attention seeking bastard....

4 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Are Not Marriage Material by AfroKnight: 7:54am On Oct 02, 2015
Times have changed bro. The economy has forced young women to hustle grin so it's not their fault. In our parents' time, women were kinder and more considerate but now many of our babes are vicious. Dem go chop you, chop your bone. grin

Ladies make una help the brothers abeg. Allow dem to hammer biggerly before you chop dia money. Thank you. angry

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Are Not Marriage Material by Greyworld: 7:55am On Oct 02, 2015
spanishkid:
Hahaha. My mom is Spanish and my pops is nigerian. Do you think Spanish women are like your cursed Nigerian women?

No they re not...... Becus no Nigerian girl wud mother a terribly pitable creature like you.

Quote me again and you shall rape your Harlot mother 7 times b4 nyt fall. Half baked albino.
Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Are Not Marriage Material by Kingsley1000(m): 7:55am On Oct 02, 2015
[quote author=spanishkid post=38586157] pops is nigerian and mom is Spanish. [/quote........you don't look like a Nigerian though....... ...from your assertion,is like you despise Nigerian girls
Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Are Not Marriage Material by englishmart(m): 7:56am On Oct 02, 2015
spanishkid:
I'll not only say it to your face when I see you but also put a bullet in your brain too. Shameless negro.
I'm afraid, you wont bring out a gun before I bring you down

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Are Not Marriage Material by spanishkid(m): 7:56am On Oct 02, 2015
englishmart:
your father was sponsored to Spain by your community, he failed his community by swapping his motives for a daft ugly Spaniard. your mom was never married. she was impregnated outta wedlock, and you were the useless product of that shameful act..... only a cursed person hates his brothers.....

the kind of fame I have at my age, you might not get it even at 50
fame? See this confused black pig. The only fame you have is in a cotton, tobacco or banana plantation. My parents got legally married unlike your bleeped up mom.
Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Are Not Marriage Material by spanishkid(m): 7:57am On Oct 02, 2015
Greyworld:

No they re not...... Becus no Nigerian girl wud mother a terribly pitable creature like you.

Quote me again and you shall rape your Harlot mother 7 times b4 nyt fall. Half baked albino.
I'll slit your negro throat and rape your mother before your eyes and keep your sisters as sex slaves.
Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Are Not Marriage Material by spanishkid(m): 7:59am On Oct 02, 2015
englishmart:
I'm afraid, you wont bring out a gun before I bring you down
Hahha. Let me help you out of your misery. Come and pick my cotton.
Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Are Not Marriage Material by Nobody: 8:01am On Oct 02, 2015
spanishkid:
I want to die, I'm a negro.
Seaechin.g4love is this your new moniker? Why are u telling me u want to die? Go get a gun asap
Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Are Not Marriage Material by spanishkid(m): 8:01am On Oct 02, 2015
Oyind17:

Seaechin.g4love is this your new moniker? Why are u telling me u want to die? Go get a gun asap
see this black monkey.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Are Not Marriage Material by Nobody: 8:03am On Oct 02, 2015
spanishkid:
my dad is a black monkey.
I see, soyour dad is a monkey? son of a monkey with frog eyes
Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Are Not Marriage Material by spanishkid(m): 8:04am On Oct 02, 2015
Oyind17:

I see, so your dad is a monkey? so of monkey with frog eyes
and your father is a monkey with pig eyes

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet Judy Anyango Aka Delly The Dream Curvy Kenyan Lady / She Asked Me Money After Turning Me Down 2 Months Ago, What Am I Paying For? PIC / AMATASHA Is About To Wed A Bigboy' Funmisticqueen When Will Your Time Come? Lolz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.