Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,676 members, 7,801,949 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:42 AM

Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Are Not Marriage Material - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Are Not Marriage Material (6475 Views)

8 Reasons Why Nigerians Girls Are Not Marriage Worthy / Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships / 8 REASONS WHY NIGERIANS GIRLS ARE NOT MARRIAGE WORTHY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Are Not Marriage Material by christinie(f): 8:04am On Oct 02, 2015
And your mum is Ghanaian? Where you come from is immaterial. Stop insulting Nigeria women. Even though you claim only your father is Nigerian, what about your paternal grandma/aunts? Respect women.
spanishkid:
point of correction. I'm mixed race. The only thing nigerian about me is my father who happens to be a Nigerian.
Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Are Not Marriage Material by Nobody: 8:05am On Oct 02, 2015
spanishkid:
my father is a monkey with pig eyes
Your dad must be very ugly, imb.ecile
Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Are Not Marriage Material by spanishkid(m): 8:10am On Oct 02, 2015
Oyind17:

Your dad must be very ugly, imb.ecile
this is my gift to you

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Are Not Marriage Material by englishmart(m): 8:16am On Oct 02, 2015
spanishkid:
Hahha. Let me help you out of your misery. Come and pick my cotton.
shey na you open these threads?

www.nairaland.com/2638125/reasons-why-nigerian-girls-not.

www.nairaland.com/2621388/how-republic-south-south-states

www.nairaland.com/2620574/south-south-republic-stand

www.nairaland.com/2619041/official-thread-good-people-south.

shey na you buy acura car for your mom, but you still trek about the street of Edo.... the thunder wey go fire you still dey military school

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Are Not Marriage Material by Jonnybobo(m): 8:18am On Oct 02, 2015
That's the truth right ? You 're a lady and i'm not surprised tht You take it personal. Hope U aren't guilty ?
christinie:
You sound like a woman-hater. Are you ---?

14 is real.

Careful.
Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Are Not Marriage Material by englishmart(m): 8:18am On Oct 02, 2015
spanishkid:
this is my gift to you
I accept that gift on his behalf.... I be monkey, no problem. but you be banana.. na me go chop you

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Are Not Marriage Material by spanishkid(m): 8:19am On Oct 02, 2015
englishmart:
shey na you open these threads?

www.nairaland.com/2638125/reasons-why-nigerian-girls-not.

www.nairaland.com/2621388/how-republic-south-south-states

www.nairaland.com/2620574/south-south-republic-stand

www.nairaland.com/2619041/official-thread-good-people-south.

shey na you buy acura car for your mom, but you still trek about the street of Edo.... the thunder wey go fire you still dey military school
see this idiot. I bought my mom an acura car cos I could afford it. Why are you pained? Who told you I trek? I can't even remember the last time I did.
Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Are Not Marriage Material by spanishkid(m): 8:21am On Oct 02, 2015
englishmart:
I accept that gift on his behalf.... I be monkey, no problem. but you be banana.. na me go chop you
I have a job for you

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Are Not Marriage Material by jashar(f): 8:21am On Oct 02, 2015
englishmart:
y'all should snub this attention seeking bastard....

sure thing boss smiley
Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Are Not Marriage Material by fadolak(f): 8:27am On Oct 02, 2015
Greyworld:
This one goes to a brothel, picked up a harlot, analyse her (incorrecty however), rushes down to nairaland to generalize Nigerian girls.

Now you need cleansin in your village shrine.
Abi ooo, don't mind him. He urgently needs help.

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Are Not Marriage Material by Nobody: 8:37am On Oct 02, 2015
spanishkid:
shut up you black pig. Who told you I'm nigerian? The only thing nigerian about me is my father.

Mumu, Classless & rootless
Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Are Not Marriage Material by Nobody: 8:37am On Oct 02, 2015
Silly boy, you think you can spew rubbish about Nigerian girls with your frog eyes and we'll clap for you, naa you are in for a long ride, son of a monkey
Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Are Not Marriage Material by Nobody: 8:39am On Oct 02, 2015
spanishkid:
this is my gift to you
Your mum needs it more, give it yo her
Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Are Not Marriage Material by englishmart(m): 8:41am On Oct 02, 2015
spanishkid:
I have a job for you
nobody dresses like that to work here in Nigeria. that's exactly how your forefathers worked when they were all sold out to slavery

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Are Not Marriage Material by wristbangle: 8:43am On Oct 02, 2015
LOL OP this your write up too harsh oo. No matter what, we will still marry our Nigerian babes. We are the good, bad and ugly ones. Who you choose is up to u.
Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Are Not Marriage Material by Nobody: 8:48am On Oct 02, 2015
spanishkid:
see this idiot. I bought my mom an acura car cos I could afford it. Why are you pained? Who told you I trek? I can't even remember the last time I did.
Liar! imbe.cile

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Are Not Marriage Material by charsola: 8:49am On Oct 02, 2015
The Op is harsh somehow but truth be told women should try to correct those silly behaviours,imagine a girl dating more than 2 to 10 boys or men and claiming to love them all,what are they looking for? Some married women still looking for relationships outside their marriage and I ask what are they looking for?those multiple men or boy friends they are secretly sleeping with actually exposes the game cos all of them can not marry u and hence they will open it up to their friends and the gists continue that way.imagine when making a sex tap with ur guy believing both of you bond love together and before u know it the sex tape will go viral online and you begin to wonder if its what you guys agreed before,but you fully known that no normal persons will agree on such thing but just because the relationship was built on fake love and nothing but a trick from a girl to get money from d guy with the pretence of love after all its a question of opening legs and his done,while guys is like let me claim to love her by spraying money and gifts so that I can enter the honeypot and brag that I have eaten her and she is nothing to me now.so girls should be careful and change their lifestyle so that the younger ones will learn good ways from them and this silly trend will stop if not guys will keep taking you girls for what the Op has in mind afterall you set precedence.hope I will liberate my daughter from this shit in this dirty world.

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Are Not Marriage Material by englishmart(m): 8:53am On Oct 02, 2015
spanishkid:
there was no evidence the car was bought by you for your mom's birthday.... no happy birthday inscription. you were not even anywhere near the car; you don't go about snapping people's hard earned cars claiming your 15k salary afforded it

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Are Not Marriage Material by Nobody: 9:53am On Oct 02, 2015
quiinnBee:

the thing pain you sha grin
Lol think am nau. All these small boys that know nothing about life will just be posting nonsense! angry
Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Are Not Marriage Material by Nobody: 10:10am On Oct 02, 2015
PinkBarbie:
Lol think am nau. All these small boys that know nothing about life will just be posting nonsense! angry
you cant blame them much.its cause they have access to internet.
Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Are Not Marriage Material by Nobody: 10:17am On Oct 02, 2015
spanishkid:
I can feed you and your generations unborn.
hn show for your yansh
Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Are Not Marriage Material by pbs4real(m): 10:24am On Oct 02, 2015
PinkBarbie:
Yea, Nigerian girls including your sisters and female cousins.

Y'all should stop this preposterous stereotype
like seriously
Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Are Not Marriage Material by christinie(f): 11:04am On Oct 02, 2015
Ans my question first: do you swing to the other side? Negative X 2.
Jonnybobo:
That's the truth right ? You 're a lady and i'm not surprised tht You take it personal. Hope U aren't guilty ?
Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Are Not Marriage Material by Nobody: 11:20am On Oct 02, 2015
OP, I know you are entitled to your opinion, but your opinion is shitty.... bye.
Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Are Not Marriage Material by Nobody: 11:43am On Oct 02, 2015
quiinnBee:

you cant blame them much.its cause they have access to internet.
Lol yea.
Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Are Not Marriage Material by rawpadgin(m): 12:27pm On Oct 02, 2015
spanishkid:
see this black pig. Who told you I'm even dating or have ever dated a Nigerian girl before? You people are cursed.
black pig
that aint what yo mama called me wen i was bangin her from behind last night
Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Are Not Marriage Material by jpphilips(m): 3:38pm On Oct 02, 2015
spanishkid:
1) THEY LOOK FOR VULNERABLE GUYS AND SCAM THEM WITH LOVE THAT DOESN'T EXIST IN THEIR HEARTS.

2) THEY ARE INTO A TYPE OF BUSINESS CALLED MULTIPLE BOYFRIENDS. THE HIGHER THE BOYFRIENDS, THE HIGHER THE MONEY DERIVED.

3) AN AVERAGE NIGERIAN LADY IS NOT CONCERNED ABOUT HER MAN'S FUTURE. ALL THEY KNOW IS HIS CURRENT FINANCIAL SITUATION AND ONCE HE'S BROKE THEY RUN TO THE NEXT VICTIM ON THEIR FAKE LOVE TRAP.

4) THEY ARE LIKE A PLAGUE IN EVERY SERIOUS GUYS LIFE, THEY DISTRACT YOU FROM YOUR ACADEMICS OR MAKING MONEY WITH THEIR FAKE LOVE CRIES. DON'T BE DISTRACTED, THE END GAME IS TO DRILL MONEY OUT OF YOU TILL YOU GET BROKE.

5). THEY ARE INSATIABLE. HENCE AN AVERAGE NIGERIAN GIRL KEEPS AS MANY GUYS AS POSSIBLE AND ALL SHE OFFERS THEM IN RETURN IS PUSSSY MAINTAINED WITH ALUM TO MAKE HER LOOK TIGHT AND DECENT DOWN THERE.

6) THEY HAVE TERRIBLE HYGIENE. MOST NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE DIRTY AND PRODUCE TOXIC STENCH IN THEIR VAGINA DURING SEX. SOME CAN WEAR A PANT FOR 3 DAYS

7) THEY EAT LIKE GLUTTON AND GROW BELLIES LIKE A PREGNANT WOMAN. IF YOU DOUBT THIS, WALK TO A NEARBY EATERY AND SEE THEIR LEVEL OF GLUTTONY. YOU WILL SEE THEIR TABLES FILLED WITH FOODS AND DRINKS THEIR PARENTS CAN'T AFFORD TO GIVE THEM AT HOME COURTESY OF A NEW MAGA IN FRONT OF HER SMILING LIKE A ROASTED GOAT WHILE SHE PATIENTLY EMPTIES HIS POCKET.

cool NIGERIAN LADIES SEE RELATIONSHIP AS A POVERTY ALLEVIATION PROGRAM. ONCE YOU'RE IN THEIR FAKE LOVE TRAP, THEY EXPECT YOU TO TAKE RESPONSIBILITIES THEIR FATHERS CAN'T TAKE

Once you spot a Nigerian girl showing you green light, be careful as the smile is fake. The quality and quantity of love you get from her depends on how financially buoyant you are and what gifts you have to offer.

This is what you get when you get into women affairs without your brain, sane people dont experience all these because they know their check out time. get psychiatric help ASAP
Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Are Not Marriage Material by Micromaker23: 2:43pm On Jun 09, 2022
spanishkid:
1) THEY LOOK FOR VULNERABLE GUYS AND SCAM THEM WITH LOVE THAT DOESN'T EXIST IN THEIR HEARTS.

2) THEY ARE INTO A TYPE OF BUSINESS CALLED MULTIPLE BOYFRIENDS. THE HIGHER THE BOYFRIENDS, THE HIGHER THE MONEY DERIVED.

3) AN AVERAGE NIGERIAN LADY IS NOT CONCERNED ABOUT HER MAN'S FUTURE. ALL THEY KNOW IS HIS CURRENT FINANCIAL SITUATION AND ONCE HE'S BROKE THEY RUN TO THE NEXT VICTIM ON THEIR FAKE LOVE TRAP.

4) THEY ARE LIKE A PLAGUE IN EVERY SERIOUS GUYS LIFE, THEY DISTRACT YOU FROM YOUR ACADEMICS OR MAKING MONEY WITH THEIR FAKE LOVE CRIES. DON'T BE DISTRACTED, THE END GAME IS TO DRILL MONEY OUT OF YOU TILL YOU GET BROKE.

5). THEY ARE INSATIABLE. HENCE AN AVERAGE NIGERIAN GIRL KEEPS AS MANY GUYS AS POSSIBLE AND ALL SHE OFFERS THEM IN RETURN IS PUSSSY MAINTAINED WITH ALUM TO MAKE HER LOOK TIGHT AND DECENT DOWN THERE.

6) THEY HAVE TERRIBLE HYGIENE. MOST NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE DIRTY AND PRODUCE TOXIC STENCH IN THEIR VAGINA DURING SEX. SOME CAN WEAR A PANT FOR 3 DAYS

7) THEY EAT LIKE GLUTTON AND GROW BELLIES LIKE A PREGNANT WOMAN. IF YOU DOUBT THIS, WALK TO A NEARBY EATERY AND SEE THEIR LEVEL OF GLUTTONY. YOU WILL SEE THEIR TABLES FILLED WITH FOODS AND DRINKS THEIR PARENTS CAN'T AFFORD TO GIVE THEM AT HOME COURTESY OF A NEW MAGA IN FRONT OF HER SMILING LIKE A ROASTED GOAT WHILE SHE PATIENTLY EMPTIES HIS POCKET.

cool NIGERIAN LADIES SEE RELATIONSHIP AS A POVERTY ALLEVIATION PROGRAM. ONCE YOU'RE IN THEIR FAKE LOVE TRAP, THEY EXPECT YOU TO TAKE RESPONSIBILITIES THEIR FATHERS CAN'T TAKE

Once you spot a Nigerian girl showing you green light, be careful as the smile is fake. The quality and quantity of love you get from her depends on how financially buoyant you are and what gifts you have to offer.
very few Nigerian girls are good, very very few are good . If you want to marry a good lady , pretty ,and yet humble go to other African countries .
Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Are Not Marriage Material by Micromaker23: 2:52pm On Jun 09, 2022
jpphilips:

This is what you get when you get into women affairs without your brain, sane people dont experience all these because they know their check out time. get psychiatric help ASAP
you are not well for saying that , so if you love someone and give the person your all and you get bad in return so it means the person is not mentally ok ? You are not ok yourself, and you men saying these things your sons will suffer these things , instead of you to atleast analys it and confront it you are saying this, let me tell you ,travel round expecially African countries and you will see good pretty girls that are not moved by what they look like , go to Nigerian dating sites you cant see any decent girl for dating. All the girls are all hustlers .
Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Are Not Marriage Material by Micromaker23: 3:01pm On Jun 09, 2022
hn show for your yansh
how did you feel when the girl you were supposed to marry cheated on you Mr nobody , you better stop talking none sense, let's tell ourselves the truth our girls are bad , may be few are good but most are horrible, if you help them the think you are a fool , I see them as devil's witches. Bad blood
Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Are Not Marriage Material by gepeten855: 5:11pm On Jun 09, 2022
Ok
Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Are Not Marriage Material by jpphilips(m): 7:55pm On Jun 12, 2022
Micromaker23:
you are not well for saying that , so if you love someone and give the person your all and you get bad in return so it means the person is not mentally ok ? You are not ok yourself, and you men saying these things your sons will suffer these things , instead of you to atleast analys it and confront it you are saying this, let me tell you ,travel round expecially African countries and you will see good pretty girls that are not moved by what they look like , go to Nigerian dating sites you cant see any decent girl for dating. All the girls are all hustlers .

Like I said, you are a very low IQ, you don't deserve a woman, its too risky to allow you spread your genes to an innocent generation.
Being a man isnt determined by privates but your ability to reason, you lack the later.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Is It So Difficult To Get A Girlfriend? / The Lady I Once Bleeped While In School.... / The Moon Is An Artificial Satellite And I Have Verifiable Proof (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.