Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,797 members, 7,802,543 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:10 PM

How I Made Over $3,400 In Cryptocurrency In 4 Months!—i Can Teach You For Free!! - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How I Made Over $3,400 In Cryptocurrency In 4 Months!—i Can Teach You For Free!! (52499 Views)

Lady Saves N64,000 In 4 Months, Shows It Off (Photos) / Academic Writing- A Goldmine On Fiverr: Learn How I Made Over $3,000 In 5 Months / I Made 36,400 In 2days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Made Over $3,400 In Cryptocurrency In 4 Months!—i Can Teach You For Free!! by ChocolateBunny: 7:06pm On Apr 21, 2018
Hello Sir,please I want to learn cryptocurrency trading,pls help me sir,Thanks
Re: How I Made Over $3,400 In Cryptocurrency In 4 Months!—i Can Teach You For Free!! by promisedwealth(m): 10:17pm On Apr 21, 2018
hello sir i'm interested i want you to mentor me can i get ur contacts
Re: How I Made Over $3,400 In Cryptocurrency In 4 Months!—i Can Teach You For Free!! by olushollys(m): 5:56pm On Apr 26, 2018
PLS READ THIS BEFORE YOU MAKE ANY MOVR FURTHER THANKS https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/OneCoin[/color][color=#990000][color=#990000][/color]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Made Over $3,400 In Cryptocurrency In 4 Months!—i Can Teach You For Free!! by 1coinNaija: 2:05pm On May 12, 2018
promisedwealth:
hello sir i'm interested i want you to mentor me can i get ur contacts
You can hook up with me through Whatsapp: 07066037172
Re: How I Made Over $3,400 In Cryptocurrency In 4 Months!—i Can Teach You For Free!! by 1coinNaija: 2:06pm On May 12, 2018
ChocolateBunny:
Hello Sir,please I want to learn cryptocurrency trading,pls help me sir,Thanks
You can get me through whatsapp: 07066037172
Re: How I Made Over $3,400 In Cryptocurrency In 4 Months!—i Can Teach You For Free!! by DaChem(f): 1:18pm On Jun 09, 2018
*Hello good pm all*

*For those who have NOT done Avinoc .....here is a 2nd chance*

*Click here*���

http://www.avinoc.com/r/XbxFTuM1G4zH

*THE $356 WORTH OF AVINOC TOKEN BE SENT BY NOVEMBER*

*THE DISTRIBUTION TIME IS FAR BUT IT WORTH IT, WHEN U RECEIVE IT , U WILL FORGET HOW LONG IT TOOK TO ARRIVE*

*PLS MAKE SURE U ARE ALREADY SIGNED IN INTO ALL THSES ACCOUNTS*

*YOU CAN ALSO CREATE ANY OF THEM THAT U DON'T HAVE*

1. Twitter :
click on sign in with twitter,
click on “authorize app) ($14)….

*then ..come down and click on “register wallet” and paste your ETH wallet address….*

*and make sure u tick the 3 boxes …click on “confirm and save” …..after loading it will display your wallet address*

*MAKE SURE UR WALLET ADDRESS IS DISPLAYING ON THE SITE*

2. FACEBOOK …. click on sign in with facebook. (New balance will be $28 )

3. Telegram …..
note : u need to click on “visit telegram chanell” …

b4 u proceed to click

on “ sign in with Telegram” ..click on “ start” …click on “ link my phone number” …

(New balance will be $66)

4. GOOGLE . …make sure u are already signed in into ur email….. click on sign in with google …..select your email address ….
(new balance will be $88)

5. YOUTUBE….click on sign in with youtube…..and select ur youtube email used 4 ur youtube….click on “allow” …..(New Balance will be $114)

6. REDDIT …..click on ”sign in with Reddit”….click on allow (new balance $146)

7. YAHOO… click on “sign in with yahoo” …click on “allow” (new balance $180)

8. LINKEDIN……… click on “sign in with LINKEDIN” ….(New balance $218)

9. AMAZON ……… click on “sign in with AMAZON” ….(New balance $260)

10. MICROSOFT …… click on “sign in with MICROSOFT” …(New balance $306)

11. GITHUB……… click on “sign in with GITHUB” …….click on “authorize avinoc)…..(new balance $356)

*TOTAL : $356*
Re: How I Made Over $3,400 In Cryptocurrency In 4 Months!—i Can Teach You For Free!! by ZaRuleOfLaw: 6:23pm On Jun 12, 2018
1000 LOOIX coins up for grabs visit http:///looixAirDropBot?start=528287484
Re: How I Made Over $3,400 In Cryptocurrency In 4 Months!—i Can Teach You For Free!! by 1coinNaija: 9:04am On Jul 16, 2018
ZaRuleOfLaw:
1000 LOOIX coins up for grabs visit http:///looixAirDropBot?start=528287484
Why derailing?
Re: How I Made Over $3,400 In Cryptocurrency In 4 Months!—i Can Teach You For Free!! by Nobody: 4:48am On Mar 03, 2019
Well, i must say that in as much as your claim is very hard to belief, I am aware there are now very few platforms that allow Nigerians to earn fortunes in cryptocurrencies. https://zero-fee-crypto-buying..com
Re: How I Made Over $3,400 In Cryptocurrency In 4 Months!—i Can Teach You For Free!! by johnrayz: 11:21am On Apr 07, 2019
For free signals on Crypto currencies on binance, bitmex and bittrex exchange

Join the telegram link below
http:///niaja_free_crypto_signals

Make over 150% profit with our signals everyday

Also give free tutorials on all you need to know about blockchain and crytocurrencies
Re: How I Made Over $3,400 In Cryptocurrency In 4 Months!—i Can Teach You For Free!! by asmo22(m): 10:22pm On Jun 12, 2020
Interested aadeasipa22@gmail.com
Re: How I Made Over $3,400 In Cryptocurrency In 4 Months!—i Can Teach You For Free!! by NewLogicalMind: 5:51am On Jun 20, 2020
asmo22:
Interested aadeasipa22@gmail.com

Asipa your loan is overdue by 3 months, start making payments now or we shall be forced to take more drastic actions against you!

1 Like

Re: How I Made Over $3,400 In Cryptocurrency In 4 Months!—i Can Teach You For Free!! by Jaxx123: 12:38am On Apr 21, 2021
MISS THIS GREAT UNEXPOSED DIRTH CHEAP CRYPTO COIN TOKEN THAT IS CAPABLE OF MAKING YOU INSTANT MILLIONAIRE EVEN NOT BILLIONAIRE CAN MAKE ONE THINK OF SUICIDE!

Something great is going to happen to economy.soon.

Am begging you to please be part of this money making shacking!

If you are in the crypto market and you are yet to get any of this powerful coin coming, it mean you are already sleeping enough.

3 month ago ,binance announce a token to listed on thier platform called TWT at a #0.20.

You see, before that time ,this said TWT coin has be on Pre sale just like this one am.sharing with you.

many people get 20 millions of TWT for token of #30K

Today the coin (TWT) is on binance market worth $1.50.

imaging someone having 20 millions of this said coin

20,000,000x$1.50

that is massive money for all the risk taker who buy TWT.

Now , don't let this another one on smart binance network and trust wallet pass you by.

The below listed coin is a great potential one and you need to hold it now

this is solid investment greater than real estate.

10 million of savemar is #50k
while.100 million is #350k

2 million of Safemoon coin #70k

10 million of safemoon is now #130k

10 Million of MRAT is #50k

While.5 million is #40k

5 million of free coin BSC #90k

while.2 million is #45k

2 million of NCAT coin go for 40k

Buy it and store it

This information is enough to change your entire life

Dm me on Whatsapp or reach me.via to get any of this token fast

0815 246 9749

Go and download trustwallet if you don't have it.

0815 246 9749
Re: How I Made Over $3,400 In Cryptocurrency In 4 Months!—i Can Teach You For Free!! by Jaxx123: 12:47am On Apr 28, 2021
MISS THIS GREAT UNEXPOSED DIRTH CHEAP CRYPTO COIN TOKEN THAT IS CAPABLE OF MAKING YOU INSTANT MILLIONAIRE IF NOT BILLIONAIRE

Something great is going to happen to economy. soon.

Am begging you to please be part of this money making shacking!

If you are in the crypto market and you are yet to get any of this powerful coin coming, it mean you are already sleeping enough.

3 month ago ,binance announce a token to listed on thier platform called TWT at a #0.20.

You see, before that time ,this said TWT coin has be on Pre sale just like this one am.sharing with you.

many people get 20 millions of TWT for token of #30K

Today the coin (TWT) is on binance market worth $1.50.

imaging someone having 20 millions of this said coin

20,000,000x$1.50

that is massive money for all the risk taker who buy TWT.

Now , don't let this another one on smart binance network and trust wallet pass you by.

The below listed coin is a great potential one and you need to hold it now

this is solid investment greater than real estate.

CAKE was also a good coin. [OMG] Many get millions of this token then for a penny .Today the coin price is up.

We have a lots of powerful token that you can store now in million with very cheap price.

This information is enough to change your entire life

Dm me on Whatsapp or reach me.via to get any of this token fast

0815 246 9749

Go and download trustwallet if you don't have it.

0815 246 9749

Re: How I Made Over $3,400 In Cryptocurrency In 4 Months!—i Can Teach You For Free!! by Jaxx123: 4:30pm On Apr 30, 2021
CRYPTO CURRENCY CANNOT MAKE YOU RICH!

If the above headline is one of the thought you carry or your believe.

Or it is one of the fact that is pushing you from learning it because your spiritual father said it..

hello sir/ma, can you permit me to correct and straight it well.

crypto currency cannot only make you rich it can make you wealthy!

Yes! what I just said now is not from fact nor any motivation speech but real talk about it.

crypto currency trading has turn many Nigerian to instant millionaire infact billionaire!

I have seen an average Nigeria make a great wave of $20,000 from this business within a week.

I have seen a man move from rental appertment to his own house.

Hear this, last month , somebody I know bought a coin called doge at #115 and before anyone know what was happening the coin increase to #145 per one .

He eventually bought over 3,000 of it. Much profit.

Don't invest into what is not profitable but something strong and valuable.

This is what you need to succeed in this business.

Good information and knowledge is the first key you must know.

let me tell you this,

Binance finally list a token but only few people.know.
The price for one is just #5.

The name of the token is *MDT.
Though this coin was in the market but yet to transact.

I told people especially my ongoing student Nationwide to buy this token because of deep information over this project.

Early this morning, the transaction kick started.

The price is now #40 per one !!!!

My fellow,

With just #1000 you will buy 200 of this coin if only you know and you have this said information.

Let assure you wanted to sell this token now at #40. 40*200. You make #8,000. just like that. The price never stop rising!!!!

See the power of good information and knowledge!

Can you please change your mindset?
Can you please find someone to teach you deep details of this business?
Can you please change your mindset?

Do and see good reason why you should do it earlier

That is exactly, what crypto can do for you when you have good information and knowledge towards project.

What are you doing now?

I have advice u enough not to sit behind the door but kick started now.

If you think you need my help in any place in this crypto trading or you need good signal

chatting me and reaching me is not far.

0815 246 9749
olurantiprofile@gmail.com

DM me* if you need any help!

You are the best!

Great day
Re: How I Made Over $3,400 In Cryptocurrency In 4 Months!—i Can Teach You For Free!! by haon: 2:10pm On Jul 14, 2021
Start making money on binance through the arbitraging system.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oEbNrBcCWeQ
Re: How I Made Over $3,400 In Cryptocurrency In 4 Months!—i Can Teach You For Free!! by Versalex: 6:35pm On Jul 17, 2021
Dont be deceived by scammers;
Reach me on WhatsApp with this �+2349038140091 for a real cryptocurrency mining platform's link that can allow you mine out $50 worth of Bitcoin daily.
Re: How I Made Over $3,400 In Cryptocurrency In 4 Months!—i Can Teach You For Free!! by femixx: 9:26pm On Jul 17, 2021
Versalex:
Dont be deceived by scammers;
Reach me on WhatsApp with this �+2349038140091 for a real cryptocurrency mining platform's link that can allow you mine out $50 worth of Bitcoin daily.
Why not post such links here?
Re: How I Made Over $3,400 In Cryptocurrency In 4 Months!—i Can Teach You For Free!! by Globialfe: 3:48pm On Nov 02, 2021
I need the WhatsApps number for more knowledge.
Re: How I Made Over $3,400 In Cryptocurrency In 4 Months!—i Can Teach You For Free!! by Jaxx123: 1:29am On Aug 12, 2022
YOU CAN MAKE THE BADEST MONEY FROM SOME UNDISCOVERED HIDDEN GERM CRYPTO MARKET WITH THIS VIRTUE!

Listen and listen well, if anyone is telling you, that there is no money in Crypto, abeg shift for that person.

I have discovered that in this market what you know is very important!

I have over $1,500 from MX two days ago.

Many bought MX at 0.05$ but today it has crossed $1

My people, what are you buying?

Listen, the MX token is going up ..far beyond $1.

Do you have CRO?

If you have CRO and u don't stake it, it's not good enough!

In my class yesterday, I ask some elderly men to invest in some of these unpopular tokens including MX.

MX will fly beyond many coins soon

Do you know why?

Mxc exchangers are taking their future into more Europe and big whales are entering the market every day!

MX.....You can buy it more once the price come down.

Before I drop my pen, what level are you taking your crypto to?

Do you see desirable results?

Buying into this crypto segment section will help you.

Buying good coin

I see you succeed.

For further help,

you can dm me

https:///send?phone=23408152469749&text=Please%20I%20need%20your%20help?

Or

olurantiprofile@gmail.com

Thanks
Re: How I Made Over $3,400 In Cryptocurrency In 4 Months!—i Can Teach You For Free!! by Jaxx123: 11:15pm On Oct 09, 2022
ET Crashed...

ET has make many millionaires within 7 day of launching thier token called ET.

Am one of them

ET give me over $1k!

You see, the day we all know what is cryptocurrency and how to play with market, you will definitely know how to enter market and when to exit especially on project of this.

ET move from $33 to $5 within few days.

Many will continue to be victims of downtrend of crypto currency just because they don't know how to take profit and exit.

Lunch was at $0.00025 when I enter and the market hit $0.00045

I took profit at $0.00040

The same token is now $0.00029

Crypto will continue to be crypto!

A friend visit me and I told him to take profit and buy it at again at a very minimal price.

Thank God he listen to me.

One crypto currency can make u millions of dollars if you know how to work around the fence.

Guardian! Where is it today?

It move from $17 to under $1 now.

Learn this and get your portfolio increase.

In Crypto, opportunities abound everyday!

More �

More winnings from my Class

Thank you
Re: How I Made Over $3,400 In Cryptocurrency In 4 Months!—i Can Teach You For Free!! by iampeTer(m): 2:09pm On Mar 02, 2023
Fiverr number verification available. O81O 5299855
Re: How I Made Over $3,400 In Cryptocurrency In 4 Months!—i Can Teach You For Free!! by Jaxx123: 10:26pm On Dec 04, 2023
Where Real Money is in Crypto trading

Please patiently read this article very well.

Read this before you sleep tonight even if you don't have money

Go and buy coins may seem too broad, Let me start by giving you a specific task

For the sake of those who really don't have enough money, go and buy the following:

1. A minimum of 10,000,000 Shiba inu

2. A minimum of 15,000,000 $Bonk

$Shib is the second largest meme crypto project that's totally community driven. Originally built on Ethereum chain but later bridged to Binance smart chain. Shiba is currently doing lots of activities and development.

$Bonk is the biggest meme project on Solana ecosystem. It is kinnof compared to the father of Meme projects - $Doge coin.

Guys start with these two, I'll give you others that you may know and those you may not know soon

Bull run is coming✅💰💰💰💰

If you need further help and support

WhatsApp me or send me emails

olurantiakin@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sam Hart Opens Made In Aba Collections In UK (Pictures) / Aziza, Sani Dangote's Daughter Graduates From UK University (Photos) / Lagos State Govt Demolishes Oshodi Market (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.