Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,362 members, 7,780,992 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:05 AM

Should I Eject My Lesbian Cousin From My House? - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should I Eject My Lesbian Cousin From My House? (43730 Views)

"I Caught My Wife & Driver Making Love In My House" - Lagos Businessman / Guy Shares Pics With Cousin & People Are Reacting With The Way He Is Holding Her / This Is What My House Help Did To Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Eject My Lesbian Cousin From My House? by ferhyntorlah(f): 4:23pm On Oct 02, 2015
freshcvvs:

Whoever calls you wicked should go and ask her why you sent her out. It's your right to decide what happens within the house you pay rent on.

I support this. Imagine! Feeling uncomfortable in the flat you paid for. Nigerians can tolerate poo all because blood ties or familiarity.
Re: Should I Eject My Lesbian Cousin From My House? by IkwuhMufasa(m): 4:30pm On Oct 02, 2015
Send her to me,sexual healer..
Re: Should I Eject My Lesbian Cousin From My House? by Akinola660: 4:33pm On Oct 02, 2015
Jimdonnet:
talk to her if she doesn't yield throw her out.shebi she is a "man"

True talk undecided
Re: Should I Eject My Lesbian Cousin From My House? by jaido09: 4:40pm On Oct 02, 2015
Btw, it's called Maryland not "Merryland".
Re: Should I Eject My Lesbian Cousin From My House? by Phoenix001(m): 4:56pm On Oct 02, 2015
Atlantian:
What is your business on how she uses her private part ?
If that is all you can say, then I shake my head for you.
I doubt your level of morality
Re: Should I Eject My Lesbian Cousin From My House? by tonididdy(m): 4:58pm On Oct 02, 2015
RedCard1:
Abeg let the poor girl be.

She's doing no harm to you.

Does her partners steal from you? If no, then why the panic.

Rock whatever suits you. #Live and let's live.
did u miss the part where im prayers nor dey pass ceiling...

....or that's not important?
Re: Should I Eject My Lesbian Cousin From My House? by BedLam: 5:11pm On Oct 02, 2015
charlesbailey:
you are the illitrate..civilization/evolution has not and will never justify homosexuality
it is not wrong because it's illegal, it's illegal because it's wrong,so says our culture and heritage
she's a nice girl that needs to get her mind right
in the u.s.a you're trying to make the basis of your conviction,excerpts in jokes and movies should show you that the general disposition towards homosexuality there is not just NO but 'No,fuuccck you'
LMAO! Your culture and heritage? Your forefathers were homosexuals you Idiat! Read below!

http://america.aljazeera.com/opinions/2014/4/homosexuality-africamuseveniugandanigeriaethiopia.htmlhttp://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2014/mar/08/african-homosexuality-colonial-import-myth

Meanhwile internet is not your heritage! wink

1 Like

Re: Should I Eject My Lesbian Cousin From My House? by BedLam: 5:12pm On Oct 02, 2015
tonididdy:
did u miss the part where im prayers nor dey pass ceiling...

....or that's not important?
Tell me one thing prayer has achieved in this country? undecided Developed nations don't pray!

2 Likes

Re: Should I Eject My Lesbian Cousin From My House? by bummyla(m): 6:02pm On Oct 02, 2015
Still call her and let her know! Talk to her, if possible bring a pastor to talk and pray for her, if she still continues, kick her out of your house! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: Should I Eject My Lesbian Cousin From My House? by AlPeter: 6:39pm On Oct 02, 2015
DjAndroid:

Due to the nature of my work, my girl comes only on Sundays and she doesn't sleep over, she lives with her parents.

hmmmmmm...... Bro, abeg shap ur eye wella ooooooo,. Sure say that dude neva dey eye her so?
Re: Should I Eject My Lesbian Cousin From My House? by damyzino(m): 6:41pm On Oct 02, 2015
Ezenwa11:
Pope Benedict must hear this ooooo, it's a very serious matter. Talk to her first and if she doesn't change, don't pity her, send her to where she belongs.
pope benedict is dead na pope fancis we get now
Re: Should I Eject My Lesbian Cousin From My House? by Honestly1: 7:51pm On Oct 02, 2015
Text me her number
Re: Should I Eject My Lesbian Cousin From My House? by 18wheeler: 7:57pm On Oct 02, 2015
Ezenwa11:
Pope Benedict must hear this ooooo, it's a very serious matter. Talk to her first and if she doesn't change, don't pity her, send her to where she belongs.
You keep her and the day the law catches up with her what do you think will happen to you? How will you convince the world that you aren't in support of what she's doing? Atleast you are aware, you should be the first to report. There's a law against homosexuality you know. Better act now and save yourself from regret in future.
Re: Should I Eject My Lesbian Cousin From My House? by tonididdy(m): 8:01pm On Oct 02, 2015
BedLam:
Tell me one thing prayer has achieved in this country? undecided Developed nations don't pray!
"developed" countries prayed to get to where they are today,...that's one of many reasons why we must pray now to get there also

prayer is the master KEY bro

1 Like

Re: Should I Eject My Lesbian Cousin From My House? by Nobody: 8:08pm On Oct 02, 2015
Jimdonnet:
talk to her if she doesn't yield throw her out.shebi she is a "man"

lols... i love nairaland... 9c comment
Re: Should I Eject My Lesbian Cousin From My House? by ngaal7: 8:08pm On Oct 02, 2015
She is not a child of God as you already know. Amos 3verse 3 says can two walk together except they be agree. Eject her from the house immediately. God is angry with the sinner everyday. You yourself should run to Jesus and be genuinely BORN AGAIN. Attend a BIBLE believing church and be steadfast. Jesus is coming soon.
Re: Should I Eject My Lesbian Cousin From My House? by ChurchillStorm: 9:02pm On Oct 02, 2015
My people perish due to lack of knowledge.
See how someone is planning to kick his cousin outta the house cos of her sexual orientation. Smh.
Nigeria is a 3rd world country indeed.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Eject My Lesbian Cousin From My House? by tintingz(m): 9:13pm On Oct 02, 2015
OP why will you think of throwing your relative out.
Instead of helping her you're thinking of sending her out.
Re: Should I Eject My Lesbian Cousin From My House? by fx45(m): 9:39pm On Oct 02, 2015
mowah:
Remember lesbians have Human rights too
Ebumowa Are you still on Nairaland?
Re: Should I Eject My Lesbian Cousin From My House? by TLrboss(m): 9:39pm On Oct 02, 2015
Atlantian:

you rather keep quiet when you have nothing reasonable to say
Re: Should I Eject My Lesbian Cousin From My House? by TLrboss(m): 9:42pm On Oct 02, 2015
RedCard1:
Abeg let the poor girl be.

She's doing no harm to you.

Does her partners steal from you? If no, then why the panic.

Rock whatever suits you. #Live and let's live.

excuse me Mr! (or whatever)
Does it seem right to you that a woman is sexing a fellow woman?
If your mum was a lesbian and never stopped, do you think you would have been born? And tell me if you will pat your daughter at the back on realizing that she is a lesbian. you don't have to talk when you have nothing to say.
Re: Should I Eject My Lesbian Cousin From My House? by charlesbailey(m): 9:44pm On Oct 02, 2015
that you depend on an outsider's account of your people's history shows you're a wasted effort
your last sentence makes no relevant sense
i'm not about to read the shhiit link you posted,i know very much about where i'm from,it's you who should check if you're not a product of donated sperm
BedLam:
LMAO! Your culture and heritage? Your forefathers were homosexuals you Idiat! Read below!

http://america.aljazeera.com/opinions/2014/4/homosexuality-africamuseveniugandanigeriaethiopia.htmlhttp://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2014/mar/08/african-homosexuality-colonial-import-myth

Meanhwile internet is not your heritage! wink

1 Like

Re: Should I Eject My Lesbian Cousin From My House? by BedLam: 10:05pm On Oct 02, 2015
charlesbailey:
that you depend on an outsider's account of your people's history shows you're a wasted effort
your last sentence makes no relevant sense
i'm not about to read the shhiit link you posted,i know very much about where i'm from,it's you who should check if you're not a product of donated sperm
I want to read your own account. I've seen drawings and carvings of ancient pharaohs who mated their fellows. Now I want your own account.
Re: Should I Eject My Lesbian Cousin From My House? by awesome11(m): 10:19pm On Oct 02, 2015
DjAndroid:

If I throw her out, I will be tagged a wicked man by relatives. Remember I will not have the opportunity to tell everyone what she is doing.

To hell with public opinion. You should not live this One life you've got on some thrash opinions from people. Remember that statement anyday you have to make a prudent decision. That's my independence anniversary gift to you! Hope it's not too late

1 Like

Re: Should I Eject My Lesbian Cousin From My House? by charlesbailey(m): 10:24pm On Oct 02, 2015
GTB or Access?
if no one in your nursery,primary and secondary school bothered to give an account of the history of your culture and heritage,i wonder what will make me?
i prefer to believe you don't know who you are and need the almighty 'whites' to tell you who you are
how about you started from the generation of our parents and grand parents. point out any slight traces of homosexuality. you can follow the trend from there
BedLam:
I want to read your own account. I've seen drawings and carvings of ancient pharaohs who mated their fellows. Now I want your own account.

1 Like

Re: Should I Eject My Lesbian Cousin From My House? by awesome11(m): 10:30pm On Oct 02, 2015
Atlantian:
Read between the lines. The OP said it has an attendant consequence: Unanswered prayers and that's true.

You see, Spiritual fields are a reality. Once his cousin continues to stay there, I'm afraid of disasters on his behalf. You don't even seem to understand that sex is a sacred act!!
Re: Should I Eject My Lesbian Cousin From My House? by slimbiggy(m): 10:44pm On Oct 02, 2015
DjAndroid:

If I throw her out, I will be tagged a wicked man by relatives. Remember I will not have the opportunity to tell everyone what she is doing.

why not talk to her, try and see if she stil has a working conscience. If she doesn't listen, invite another relative into the matter and she still refuses to listen then throw her OUT.
He who must go to equity 4 justice must go wit clean hands. Make sure u exhaust ur options 1st b4 throwing her out.

*my thought

1 Like

Re: Should I Eject My Lesbian Cousin From My House? by sirxris(m): 10:47pm On Oct 02, 2015
My dear, I know that most before me had already advised you, to the contrary, what am about to say now but how I wish you still read with open mind and discern the true voice of wisdom.
First, I am not a gay, but then insofar as am not one, must it cause to turn inhuman? I was aghast to read someone comment that your prayers would hardly be crossing d roof because of the "abomination" happening in your abode. my question is: so, in God's presence fornication is allowable but lesbianism can never be?
Second, it was a big abomination at the time of Christ to catch one in adultery, yet did Christ not welcome and even befriend such persons even to the point of being the one to save them from their awaiting death sentence?
Third, you said you cannot advise her because it would be like water on a stone. You see how much you've already condemned her and even denied her ability of repentance and the availability of grace to her. What if God intentionally brought her to you to help win back for him? What if he wants to use you as a pencil? Dont ever get it twisted: it is never going to be easy to get her corrected but then you know nothing good ever comes easy at all. You must try and try in and with TRUE LOVE ; you may succeed to the greater glory of God.
Fourth, even if she still refuses to change after every frantic effort, I would be d last person to advise you to throw her out. You know why? Christ gave us an expo of what the criteria of the last judgment would be: HOSPITALITY! Remember d biblical injunction : when I was homeless, you sheltered me. You might say you had already fulfilled d injunction by sheltering her in d first place but then remember that happy are those persevere on the good to the end.
Finally, judgment of persons must be left to only God. And remember, we all are sinners and in the presence of God, same eternal reward is for sinners - damnation! So, judge not that you shall not be judged.
Thanks!

4 Likes

Re: Should I Eject My Lesbian Cousin From My House? by SunnDash(m): 11:11pm On Oct 02, 2015
talk 2her, dat u re a christian it is a sin b4 God,n more so if she is cut in d act u also re involved,dey tink u re path of her,so u knw wat d jail term is...so save ur head...at time frnds relationships re better than family relationships. she ll lead u in2 trouble is time u pull her alway frm u.
Re: Should I Eject My Lesbian Cousin From My House? by Ezenwa11(m): 11:15pm On Oct 02, 2015
18wheeler:

You keep her and the day the law catches up with her what do you think will happen to you? How will you convince the world that you aren't in support of what she's doing? Atleast you are aware, you should be the first to report. There's a law against homosexuality you know. Better act now and save yourself from regret in future.
Well spoken but I felt this show be addressed to the OP not me.
Re: Should I Eject My Lesbian Cousin From My House? by frrank(m): 12:13am On Oct 03, 2015
3rdlegxxx:

lmao! last time i checked, almost every abnormal unhealthy human goes through the process called masturbation, guy you harsh gan

Fixed. Next time, learn to speak for yourself.
Re: Should I Eject My Lesbian Cousin From My House? by 18wheeler: 12:32am On Oct 03, 2015
Ezenwa11:
Well spoken but I felt this show be addressed to the OP not me.
Sorry. Hope @op gets to read it and more advises here.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To My Little Princess / Wife Beater Looks Happy In Court Today (Photo) / Husband Chats With Many Ladies On Facebook And Whatsapp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.