Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,671 members, 7,801,935 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:20 AM

I Need A Programming Buddy - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Need A Programming Buddy (1092 Views)

Programming Buddy Wanted... / I Need A Programming Tutor / How To Choose A Programming Language (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Programming Buddy by posiworld(m): 9:12am On Oct 02, 2015
I'm a programmer & web developer grin and i would like to learn and build something online using ruby on rails, python.. before the end of year. Feel free to join me, lets network smiley
Re: I Need A Programming Buddy by eDoc: 10:32am On Oct 02, 2015

1 Like

Re: I Need A Programming Buddy by posiworld(m): 4:07pm On Oct 02, 2015
Wow [size=15pt]Thank you so much[/size], God bless grin

1 Like

Re: I Need A Programming Buddy by eDoc: 11:55am On Oct 05, 2015
I will be your programming buddy,though i subscripted to another thread since you mentioned ruby on rail,i vote we start with this tutorial, i think one would have built a twitter clone at the end of the project.

https://www.railstutorial.org/

http://rails-4-0.railstutorial.org/book/frontmatter

And make our progress known on this thread,Are you Game?

Though 2-3 days have passed since you opened the thread and October is counting down or should i say up,since you are targeting end of the year,to get something done.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Programming Buddy by posiworld(m): 12:38pm On Oct 07, 2015
[size=15pt]Alright, thank you[/size]

(1) (Reply)

Institution For Website Design And Programming / . / GURUS! I Need Urgent Help With Using Php To Connect To Xampp Mysql

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.