Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,741 members, 7,802,255 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:40 AM

9things Women/ladies Dont Have To Accept From Men/guys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 9things Women/ladies Dont Have To Accept From Men/guys (2339 Views)

Never Be Bullied To Accept Your Body Is Ugly Or Not Perfect – Plus-Sized Lady / Any Man Who Thinks All Women Want From Men Is Money, Has Low Self Esteem. / Things You Need To Accept In Your Relationship To Be Happy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

9things Women/ladies Dont Have To Accept From Men/guys by nikkypearl(f): 10:32am On Oct 02, 2015
1 )YOU CAN'T CHANGE HIM

This is a very true statement. Women often think they can change a man and that just is not true. The most you can really do is be willing to compromise on things you don’t like and hope your partner will do the same. On the flip side, men have a bad habit of thinking women can be changed too. In the age of the independent woman, your chances are super slim if you think you’re coming in calling the shots.

2) YOU SHOULDNT TAKE IT PERSONAL WHEN HE CHECK OUT OTHER WOMEN

I’m sorry, what? Men get in their feelings if their woman so much as sneezes in the direction of another man. This doesn’t even sound right.   I don’t have to take it personally, but I will take it as a sign of disrespect. At some point in life, men should be able to control their actions. As hard as that may be for most, it’s not impossible. If you can’t manage to keep your eyes on me, and not the passersby, that is a problem.

3) HE WILL CHOOSE HIS FRIENDS OVER YOU. . .'hell no*

Balance is a part of any relationship. There really shouldn’t be a time when a man has to choose between one or the other. I do feel that your girl shouldn’t feel like she comes second to your posse on the regular. Nobody wants to feel like an option, and if she’s not your sidepiece, I think by the time you’re ready to commit you should have your priorities in order. Guys have this weird ‘bromance’ thing going on these days. It’s like they’re joined at the pelvis almost. If I have to constantly go back and forth with you because you’d rather play GTA with the homies, maybe you’re better of dating the homies.

4) HE'S JEALOUS Of ALL YOUR STRAIGHT GUY FRIENDS

This sounds like a personal problem. Unless there is a legitimate reason for you to be concerned about any platonic friendships, you should be secure enough to not throw a fit about her friends.  It’s called confidence. Get you some.

5)HE WANTS TO BANG YOUR FRIENDS

Why am I supposed to be okay with this? I think its normal to notice if other people are attractive. If I have friends that you notice, that’s fine. Don’t let me know you notice them. To walk around wanting to “do” them is a completely different thing. Let me say I liked ‘ol boy’s shirt, and you will be ready to throw a fit.  Men do a good job of dishing, and not taking.

6) YOU 'VE GOT TO WATCH YOUR WEIGHT

*Deep Sigh* I don’t think I need a man coaching me on my weight loss or gain. If you notice the lbs’ coming in at a rapid rate, encouragement to join you in your daily fitness regimen is acceptable. If you don’t have a fitness routine for me to join you in, keep your comments to yourself.

7) HE DOSN'T WANT TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR SEXUAL PAST...

Cool, well don’t ask. That’s one less awkward conversation we have to have. Men….. you all have a really bad habit of wanting to ask questions about people that don’t matter, to get answers you can’t do anything with accept make judgments. Don’t think you are her first, and don’t think that you were her only. There were others before you, deal with it. Unless she was smashing the homie, let it go. Also, please stop asking for body counts. Let’s talk about something else please.

cool IF HE CHEAT ON YOU ONCE, HE 'LL WILL DO IT AGAIN

Yep! If he stepped out on you it’s because something he wanted or needed was lacking, and he will do it again. I believe that anyone fully satisfied with someone else, won’t have reason to look elsewhere. I’m not saying it’s her fault for him cheating, but I’m saying that he is going to search for what he wants until he gets it. Don’t fall for the okey doke ladies.

9)HE's NOT AS COMPLICATED AS YOU ARE

I disagree. Men are complicated in ways that are different from us. Women are more emotional, but men are equally as complicated just in their own way. They are calculated creatures that are usually set in their own ways and find change very challenging. People in general are complicated. That’s why compassion and understanding are important qualities wen u are in a relationship with someone

You own view please

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 9things Women/ladies Dont Have To Accept From Men/guys by dharay99: 10:33am On Oct 02, 2015
#siqhs#
†oo lonq ⁴me †o read.!

1 Like

Re: 9things Women/ladies Dont Have To Accept From Men/guys by lekjons(m): 10:35am On Oct 02, 2015
*yawns*

1 Like

Re: 9things Women/ladies Dont Have To Accept From Men/guys by Nobody: 10:37am On Oct 02, 2015
Re: 9things Women/ladies Dont Have To Accept From Men/guys by IamLEGEND1: 10:44am On Oct 02, 2015
summary:
1.You are very stubborn so you can't change and neither will she

2.don't check out her friends or any other girl, EVER

3. Bros before hoes you say? no itz now hoes before bros.(for her mind)

4.You shouldn't worry about all those guys in her friendzone because they don't don't have dícks and have no intention of banging her.

5. she has hot friends but you should never think of banging them,not even once...else you're as good as dead.

6. She is fat or is getting fat but you should shut up and date her like that because talking about her weight is hurting her feelings.

7. She might potentially be a retired prostitutè and may be carrying a deadly STI but don't ask since it might make you anxious.

8. If you cheat, there should be no second chance for ur two timing àss.

9. you are just as fuckēd up in the head as she is.

10 Likes

Re: 9things Women/ladies Dont Have To Accept From Men/guys by SUGARBEE(f): 10:56am On Oct 02, 2015
Very true.. A man's no different.. He's also human..

2 Likes

Re: 9things Women/ladies Dont Have To Accept From Men/guys by nikkypearl(f): 11:05am On Oct 02, 2015
@ dharay yo laziness no b here o
@ IAMALEGEND..LOL grin..i knew u were gonna type a long epistle hence booking d space first! grin
Re: 9things Women/ladies Dont Have To Accept From Men/guys by misspicy(f): 11:08am On Oct 02, 2015
Seriously no excuse whatsoever from men, as long as i am not allowed to do this things coz am a woman,mr man,you are not allowed also.

2 Likes

Re: 9things Women/ladies Dont Have To Accept From Men/guys by 2dice(m): 11:36am On Oct 02, 2015
Relationship diss days be like PlayStation grin

1 Like

Re: 9things Women/ladies Dont Have To Accept From Men/guys by IamLEGEND1: 11:43am On Oct 02, 2015
nikkypearl:
@ dharay yo laziness no b here o
@ IAMLEGEND1 ..LOL grin..i knew u were gonna type a long epistle hence booking d space first! grin

I just dey help the likes of them dharay with summary grin
Re: 9things Women/ladies Dont Have To Accept From Men/guys by Fargbaba: 2:39pm On Oct 02, 2015
Great points!
Re: 9things Women/ladies Dont Have To Accept From Men/guys by Nobody: 3:13pm On Oct 02, 2015
OP overintelligence dey worry you like seriously grin

Excellent list. 10/10
Re: 9things Women/ladies Dont Have To Accept From Men/guys by nikkypearl(f): 8:31pm On Oct 02, 2015
MrsPhyno:
OP overintelligence dey worry you like seriously grin

Excellent list. 10/10

Thankss sweerie kiss
Re: 9things Women/ladies Dont Have To Accept From Men/guys by passionate88: 7:06pm On Dec 27, 2015
angry
Re: 9things Women/ladies Dont Have To Accept From Men/guys by folay66(m): 8:34pm On Jan 05, 2016
Yap
Re: 9things Women/ladies Dont Have To Accept From Men/guys by lalasticlala(m): 3:33pm On Apr 04, 2016
Dearie, didn't knw about your birthday o. Happy birthday in arrears to you, nikkypearl, my old time friend at the celebrity section. Lol. Hope I'm forgiven..

1 Like

Re: 9things Women/ladies Dont Have To Accept From Men/guys by marshalcarter: 3:35pm On Apr 04, 2016
2ru awt 2day ayam just grin
Re: 9things Women/ladies Dont Have To Accept From Men/guys by johnsmhelia15(m): 4:34pm On Apr 04, 2016
wow i love ds piece of shit
Re: 9things Women/ladies Dont Have To Accept From Men/guys by nikkypearl(f): 9:57pm On Apr 04, 2016
Thanks Dear! Yes, you are forgiven
lalasticlala:
Dearie, didn't knw about your birthday o. Happy birthday in arrears to you, nikkypearl, my old time friend at the celebrity section. Lol. Hope I'm forgiven..
Re: 9things Women/ladies Dont Have To Accept From Men/guys by FireKing: 10:26am On Jul 05, 2016
Nikky u got it so wrong...... most girls dont know what dey really want becos if a lady tells you i'm not hungry,damn it what the hell she means is that (SHE IS DAMN SO HUNGRY AND IF U HER GUY KNOWS WHAT IS GOOD FOR YOU U BETTER GET HER THAT GOOD FOOD SHE WANTS TO EAT) if not person go die........REMEMBER, every problem in a relationship must be tackled by both parties not by only one of them , if not there will never be peace.

(1) (Reply)

Ladies How Long Is Y'all Hair... .. .. Be Honest / Nigerian Boy Disgraced On Talent Show In Uk / I'm So Happy, Just Received A Sum Of 10,000 Naira From A Nairalander Today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.