Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,846 members, 7,802,700 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:18 PM

I Need A Rich Guy Dat Has Been To Europe Before. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Need A Rich Guy Dat Has Been To Europe Before. (3814 Views)

I Need A Rich Sugar Mummy Who Can Take Care Of Me Financially / Are You Looking For A Rich Sugar Mamas Or Unmaried Ladies? / A Serious Minded Lady Needs A Guy Dat Is Ready 4 Committment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Rich Guy Dat Has Been To Europe Before. by surface(f): 3:24pm On Apr 20, 2009
i need a rich guy dat has been 2 europe before,btw d age of 35 to 40,preferable tall and dark in completion.pls small boys should not call pls,my number is 08056146160.thanks
Re: I Need A Rich Guy Dat Has Been To Europe Before. by Obodo999(m): 3:32pm On Apr 20, 2009
surface:

i need a rich guy dat has been 2 europe before,btw d age of 35 to 40,preferable tall and dark in completion.pls small boys should not call pls,my number is 08056146160.thanks

Why are you looking for men from europe. Is that a sign that the man will be caring and responsible? I think you are a gold digger and you need a deliverance. It is people like you that give women bad names. Stupid Girl
Re: I Need A Rich Guy Dat Has Been To Europe Before. by surface(f): 3:36pm On Apr 20, 2009
Europeans are more romatic than u home base,and more richer.
Re: I Need A Rich Guy Dat Has Been To Europe Before. by lacrimose(f): 3:56pm On Apr 20, 2009
surface:

surface:

this is one of the reasons why people think girls are looking for made men in nairaland.
Re: I Need A Rich Guy Dat Has Been To Europe Before. by chikito1(f): 4:01pm On Apr 20, 2009
I ain't saying she's a Gold digger, but she ain't messing with no broke nigger. grin grin grin

Guys from Europe KO guys from Europe Ni. hissssssssssss.
Re: I Need A Rich Guy Dat Has Been To Europe Before. by ThoniaSlim(f): 4:04pm On Apr 20, 2009
shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed
Re: I Need A Rich Guy Dat Has Been To Europe Before. by platinumnk(f): 4:06pm On Apr 20, 2009
if ure looking why not be honest,  that is not your pic on your profile~ sorry to pop ur bubble

lacrimose:

this is one of the reasons why people think [s]girls are looking for made men in nairaland[/s].

I'm not looking for made men, I'm making it myself~
Re: I Need A Rich Guy Dat Has Been To Europe Before. by sistawoman: 4:09pm On Apr 20, 2009
@platinumnk
How do you know that is not her.

Put it all out there, dont tease us.
Re: I Need A Rich Guy Dat Has Been To Europe Before. by Kx: 4:10pm On Apr 20, 2009
surface:

Why not richer instead of more richer,is there an expression like more richer? na wao

In all,trying to reap where u did nt sow,too bad; abi she wan spread AIDS?
Re: I Need A Rich Guy Dat Has Been To Europe Before. by Obodo999(m): 4:15pm On Apr 20, 2009
surface:

You are wrong. I am base in the UK and not in Naija despite my signature. I am a rich guy and I have over in £0.1M in my account. And a further N5M in Naija. BUT I WILL STILL NOT GO FOR A USELESS WOMAN LIKE YOU. I will rather go for a woman who is as equally rich as me.
Re: I Need A Rich Guy Dat Has Been To Europe Before. by whitesturd(f): 4:20pm On Apr 20, 2009
poster is funny.enof guys dt has been to europe and still remain as poor as church rats.and there are guys who hasnot stepped out of the country before and are stinkingly rich.i can now see how one guy is bent on saying that nairaland girls are looking for made men.
Re: I Need A Rich Guy Dat Has Been To Europe Before. by platinumnk(f): 4:21pm On Apr 20, 2009
lol sista. u an me know both that she probally stole someones myspace pics lol.

I'm not sayings shes not pretty. But,

I really dont think any beautiful girl would have trouble reaching a guy.  And then is this the best place to find one? Nah, if it sounds too good it probally is.

There was another girl who posted a pic with an obvious items in the room from places in the states. My friend (male) has issues and he used to post handsome guys in his YIM, I keep telling hes nice byhmself, but he feels he cans attract more girls with pics of other guys, sad sad, be yourself
Re: I Need A Rich Guy Dat Has Been To Europe Before. by spikedcylinder: 4:34pm On Apr 20, 2009
Not even "living in Europe"? Just having being there once in a life time is enough?

Nawa for awon elebi sha. undecided
Re: I Need A Rich Guy Dat Has Been To Europe Before. by dominique(f): 4:38pm On Apr 20, 2009
spikedcylinder:

Not even "living in Europe"? Just having being there once in a life time is enough?

Nawa for awon elebi sha. undecided

LMAO grin grin grin :
@ poster
i have a guypal that was born in Italy, he's not employed now though. . . . does he qualify  cheesy cheesy  tongue.
Re: I Need A Rich Guy Dat Has Been To Europe Before. by Skywalker5(m): 4:40pm On Apr 20, 2009
Obodo999:

You are wrong. I am base in the UK and not in Naija despite my signature. I am a rich guy and I have over in £0.1M in my account. And a further N5M in Naija. BUT I WILL STILL NOT GO FOR A USELESS WOMAN LIKE YOU. I will rather go for a woman who is as equally rich as me.

Na Wa oooo. grin grin grin grin grin

Rich Kid
Re: I Need A Rich Guy Dat Has Been To Europe Before. by Nobody: 4:44pm On Apr 20, 2009
. . . and this is the same poster that was insulting toocute, lmao!!
Re: I Need A Rich Guy Dat Has Been To Europe Before. by posakosa(m): 4:46pm On Apr 20, 2009
stillwater:

. . . and this is the same poster that was insulting toocute, lmao!!

hahahah! true talk. some people get bipolar! wink
Re: I Need A Rich Guy Dat Has Been To Europe Before. by touchmeder: 4:49pm On Apr 20, 2009
make una leave the chick she dey play her game. first mugu to fallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll grin grin
Re: I Need A Rich Guy Dat Has Been To Europe Before. by surface(f): 4:53pm On Apr 20, 2009
i dont know d problem wit u poor guys and babes,cant u see what i wrote before u started posting ur rubbish replies,i said a rich guy dat has been to europe not 9ja babes and guys.
Re: I Need A Rich Guy Dat Has Been To Europe Before. by posakosa(m): 4:55pm On Apr 20, 2009
and who says Nigerians in Nigeria are poor ? 
Re: I Need A Rich Guy Dat Has Been To Europe Before. by oybv101: 5:01pm On Apr 20, 2009
can former europe based drug pushers apply? cheesy cheesy

or retired plate washers ? grin grin

or fraudsters? cheesy cheesy
Re: I Need A Rich Guy Dat Has Been To Europe Before. by sleekdoc: 5:06pm On Apr 20, 2009
@ poster

i seriously doubt if you can get someone serious thru this method, only an ugly and equally desperate guy will respond to your advert.
By the way, if u have a pic, out one up
Re: I Need A Rich Guy Dat Has Been To Europe Before. by dbisiback: 5:15pm On Apr 20, 2009
I like her she came straightforward so the prospective rich been to knows only his money matters nuffin more not even his 'kini' but his money and having tasked ategun obodo yinbo
Re: I Need A Rich Guy Dat Has Been To Europe Before. by surface(f): 5:18pm On Apr 20, 2009
it doesnt matter if d guy is washing plate in abroad,what matters is,has he been 2 europe before?pls stop wasting dis my space,so dat d right guy will have enough space 2 post. embarassed is it a crime 2 decribe my dream man?
Re: I Need A Rich Guy Dat Has Been To Europe Before. by SoAmazing(m): 5:22pm On Apr 20, 2009
Different strokes with different folks!
Re: I Need A Rich Guy Dat Has Been To Europe Before. by martho(m): 5:25pm On Apr 20, 2009
money is d root of all evil. kiss
Re: I Need A Rich Guy Dat Has Been To Europe Before. by SoAmazing(m): 5:30pm On Apr 20, 2009
@Martho, Money ain't the root of all evil but the love of it.That is, wanting no matter the cost or damage it'll do to others.
Re: I Need A Rich Guy Dat Has Been To Europe Before. by martho(m): 5:37pm On Apr 20, 2009
yeah u r right.i made a mistake.
SoAmazing!:

@Martho, Money ain't the root of all evil but the love of it.That is, wanting no matter the cost or damage it'll do to others.
Re: I Need A Rich Guy Dat Has Been To Europe Before. by surface(f): 5:49pm On Apr 20, 2009
Dats ur own opinion,to me money is good,when u have money people will respect u,i dont know what ur problem is,rubbish.
Re: I Need A Rich Guy Dat Has Been To Europe Before. by surface(f): 5:52pm On Apr 20, 2009
pls i dont need german sherpherd,i prefer a guy frm uk only,because d pound is more powerful dan euro or dollar.
Re: I Need A Rich Guy Dat Has Been To Europe Before. by martho(m): 5:53pm On Apr 20, 2009
u r so impolite.who's disrespecting u?
Re: I Need A Rich Guy Dat Has Been To Europe Before. by martho(m): 5:56pm On Apr 20, 2009
i know all this is a joke.i still have some time 2 waste. cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Intellectually Outstanding Friends Needed / Zo / Official Post Pictures Of Your Girlfriend Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.