Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,900 members, 7,802,915 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:09 AM

Top 12 Akon Songs - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Top 12 Akon Songs (1793 Views)

Rahama Sadau Attends Premiere Of "Road To Redemption" With Akon In USA(pics) / Rahama Sadau Meets Akon In USA (Photos) / Rahama Sadau Invited To Hollywood By Akon & Jeta Amata (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 12 Akon Songs by Epiphanus20(m): 11:32am On Oct 02, 2015
AKON is one of the greatest singers in the world,and we all can agree on that because no matter how bad you hate him,you must love 6 of his top songs,below is the list of his top songs

1)Right Now(na na na) This is really an amazing song,i think it worth to be the number one,everybody including you fall for this song when you heard it the first time,the song renews your love and promises you made to your love(girlfriend,sister,whatsoever).Akon really killed the song

2)Lonely This is the only song i care to listen to whenever am alone,the song got great melody,it can take you to unimaginery cloud if you listen to it,even if you don't like it try to listen to it again

3)Ghetto Oh my God,this song really deserve to be the number 1,this is the most mature Akon song,the songs talks about things that happens in the neigbourhood around us,it has the best beat i ever heard,the song got Akon a grammy award.

4)bananza(Belly dancers) Guys if you love dancing,i mean if you love shaking,this is gonna be your favourite song,this song was based on a dancing style in the 1980's known as belly dance,if you wanna see it download any shekira's Video or the Video of this song,Best music for party

5)Mama Africa Wow,Akon really loves Africa his mother land,i cant help listening to this song,he tells the world that they cannot do without there mother(AFRICA),believe me,Africa is the mother of other nations,here is the amazing thing,the beat is a form of raggae hip hop.

6)I'm so paid ft Lil Wayne what an inspiring song,Akon reveals why he loves his life,he reveals how he enjoyed his life as a gangster,believe me he wouldnt pay Lil Wayne a visit to feature in this song.

7)Beautiful Babe,abeg do you think you are ugly?c'mon girl beauty is not all about facial appearance,beauty is in the heart and characters,Akon is telling every girl out there that you are a lantern,you are beautiful,the song was a killer with freedom.

coolBe with you Oh my God,this song deserve to be in the top 3,i don't think this rank suit this song,this song got the best Lyrics when compared to all other Akon songs"AND NO ONE KNOWS WHY AM IN TO YOU" "I DONT CARE ABOUT WHAT THEY SAY,I WANNA BE WITH YOU"

9)Sunny day Akon shows his gratitude to God,he recalls his days at the ghetto,his suffering,hustling and humiliation.Thank God for a musician like Akon who is satisfied.

10)No Label Akon complain about the American crisis,he begged the American citizen for Loyalty and Honesty,he also reminded them about words from their past leaders like Martin Luthor King Jnr and others

11)SORRY BLAIM IT ON ME everybody knows about the song that can make you crya

12)SMACK THAT This song resemble a nigerian hip hop song by Runtown and M.i.Lets assume Akon to be Runtown and Eminem M.i,nice for party.

THESE ARE NOT 100 SURE YOU CAN COMMENT YOUR TOP 3 AKON SONGS TO VOTE
Re: Top 12 Akon Songs by braine(m): 11:34am On Oct 02, 2015
The list ain't complete without "Clap Again"
Re: Top 12 Akon Songs by mutiply: 12:00pm On Oct 02, 2015
My best is titled "I wont" . How come the song sorry, blame it on me is not among
Re: Top 12 Akon Songs by Epiphanus20(m): 12:27pm On Oct 02, 2015
braine:
The list ain't complete without "Clap Again"
AM SORRY I DIDN'T SAY AKON BEST SONGS COZ ALL AKON SONGS ARE GOOD,I SAID TOP 12,CLAP AGAIN SHOULD BE AROUND TOP 15 OR 17,SORRY.
Re: Top 12 Akon Songs by Epiphanus20(m): 12:31pm On Oct 02, 2015
mutiply:
My best is titled "I wont" . How come the song sorry, blame it on me is not among
sorry review the page,you wouldnt compare BEAUTIFUL or BE WITH YOU with i wouldnt,although Akon is a killer in music,SORRY, BLAIM IT ON ME is in the top 11,i know it worth more than that but the beat diminished the song.sorry but keep voting
Re: Top 12 Akon Songs by cr7lomo: 2:22pm On Oct 02, 2015
Nobody wanna c us together but e no mata nooo, cos I gat u babe

1 Like

Re: Top 12 Akon Songs by cr7lomo: 2:24pm On Oct 02, 2015
My best still remains sexy bit..ch ft David Guetta

1 Like

Re: Top 12 Akon Songs by Epiphanus20(m): 2:38pm On Oct 03, 2015
cr7lomo:
Nobody wanna c us together but e no mata nooo, cos I gat u babe
YOU DON TALK YOUR OWN,ABI?
Re: Top 12 Akon Songs by Epiphanus20(m): 2:45pm On Oct 03, 2015
cr7lomo:
My best still remains sexy bit..ch ft David Guetta
The song didn't suit even in the top 20,coz its full of fowl languages,when voting for a song there are 3 things you should bear in mind,THE LYRICS(INSPIRATIONS AND MATURITY),THE RHYTHM(The sound of the combination of the beat and the voice),VOICE(sound),you can't just vote for any song coz you love the Rhythm.
Re: Top 12 Akon Songs by Fkforyou(m): 2:49pm On Oct 03, 2015
What about "No More"and "Pot of Gold"

(1) (Reply)

Text Messages 2shots Wife Sent 2 Her Friend Concerning D Way 2 Shot Abuses Her / Mercy Johnson Shares Photo Of Daughter And Her Name / Funke Akindele Is Dating Another Married Man! - This Time Its Jjc Skillz!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.