Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,858 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:22 AM

Sahara Group 2015 Graduate Aptitude Test - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Sahara Group 2015 Graduate Aptitude Test (56567 Views)

Apply For Sahara Group Limited Fresh Job Recruitment (5 Positions) / Invite From Dragnet For Sahara Group Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sahara Group 2015 Graduate Aptitude Test by intrinsicniyi(m): 9:02am On Oct 05, 2015
MacMaster01:

yh ph to lagos, he called dragnet tho

please how did you do that, via mail or phone call. Dragnet is not picking up.
Re: Sahara Group 2015 Graduate Aptitude Test by ulster: 9:23am On Oct 05, 2015
mediciMAGNIFICO:
Pls what is the range of the amount they pay? Got their invite but I am currently working. I dont wana take leave from work unnecesary.
As a MGT Trainee, you will probably be paid N150K or so.....the chances of you getting a permanent job thereafter is 50:50 becos its a mgt training programme and you could be booted out at the end or before the end of the programme. The programme, while i was there, was a six months programme, maybe their might have changed the tenure....you have several assignments which involves loads of travelling, training and making presentations just like the the Apprentice.
You can make some small 'change' from the travels vis allowances, but the salary is based on how much you can negotiate. I wont advice you leave what you are doing except its a one-man show!
Re: Sahara Group 2015 Graduate Aptitude Test by Nobody: 9:43am On Oct 05, 2015
Wow! downstream is overrated
ulster:

As a MGT Trainee, you will probably be paid N150K or so.....the chances of you getting a permanent job thereafter is 50:50 becos its a mgt training programme and you could be booted out at the end or before the end of the programme. The programme, while i was there, was a six months programme, maybe their might have changed the tenure....you have several assignments which involves training and making presentations just like the the Apprentice.
You can make some small 'change' from the travels vis allowances, but the salary is based on how much you can negotiate. I wont advice you leave what you are doing except its a one-man show!
Re: Sahara Group 2015 Graduate Aptitude Test by MacMaster01(m): 9:46am On Oct 05, 2015
intrinsicniyi:

please how did you do that, via mail or phone call. Dragnet is not picking up.
he did that through d fot site, but called dragnet before doing that, maybe you should call them later in the day.
Re: Sahara Group 2015 Graduate Aptitude Test by intrinsicniyi(m): 9:54am On Oct 05, 2015
MacMaster01:

he did that through d fot site, but called dragnet before doing that, maybe you should call them later in the day.

Alright, thanks.
Re: Sahara Group 2015 Graduate Aptitude Test by blueheffner(m): 10:10am On Oct 05, 2015
ulster:

As a MGT Trainee, you will probably be paid N150K or so.....the chances of you getting a permanent job thereafter is 50:50 becos its a mgt training programme and you could be booted out at the end or before the end of the programme. The programme, while i was there, was a six months programme, maybe their might have changed the tenure....you have several assignments which involves loads of travelling, training and making presentations just like the the Apprentice.
is this salary also applicable to GAP that requires professional accounting certification like ACA or ACCA and how long ago did you attend their mgt trainee course . Make I know if I go siddon jeje where I dey o. Cos that salary is a farcry from my current earnings. So much for oil company
Re: Sahara Group 2015 Graduate Aptitude Test by MacMaster01(m): 10:28am On Oct 05, 2015
ulster:

*unfollows thread* shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Sahara Group 2015 Graduate Aptitude Test by eipreel(f): 10:44am On Oct 05, 2015
Lmao...una wey dey pursue oyel moni grin grin grin
Re: Sahara Group 2015 Graduate Aptitude Test by matilda02(f): 10:56am On Oct 05, 2015
ulster:

na wa oo...pls hw many stages is d recruitment process,n hw was d test
Re: Sahara Group 2015 Graduate Aptitude Test by Nobody: 11:38am On Oct 05, 2015
Y na, D thread will be action packed, stay tuned cheesy
MacMaster01:

*unfollows thread* shocked shocked
Re: Sahara Group 2015 Graduate Aptitude Test by ifeanyiosi: 12:06pm On Oct 05, 2015
guys, good day, i was invited for the GAP test but i dont have any of those certifications. just Bsc. cry cry cry cry any hope?
Re: Sahara Group 2015 Graduate Aptitude Test by ulster: 12:21pm On Oct 05, 2015
blueheffner:
is this salary also applicable to GAP that requires professional accounting certification like ACA or ACCA and how long ago did you attend their mgt trainee course . Make I know if I go siddon jeje where I dey o. Cos that salary is a farcry from my current earnings. So much for oil company
I wasnt in the mgt trainee programme, I was a senior-management staff (in-charge of a function) and i have moved on. the salary you get after the programme is usually based on your power of negotiation which comes from your quality of education (overseas or local), previous experience and your finesse. Moreso, no two persons earn the same, people in my grade were earning six digits but in different magnitudes! With your experience and quality of education as well as effizzy, you can get far more than what your colleagues will earn after the programme. Goodluck....no harm in trying,
Re: Sahara Group 2015 Graduate Aptitude Test by pooljazy: 12:28pm On Oct 05, 2015
pls how can I get to JKK building from oshodi
Re: Sahara Group 2015 Graduate Aptitude Test by Paschal001: 5:37pm On Oct 05, 2015
How can I get to Jkk from mile2?
Re: Sahara Group 2015 Graduate Aptitude Test by Triplebsmog: 6:12pm On Oct 05, 2015
From mile 2 get a bus to oshodi, from oshodi get a bus goin to yaba/palmgrove tell d conductor u wld stop at obanikoro bustop but keep ur eyes to ur right it's a tall building and it is far from d bustop, so u wld tell him to stop u befor d bustop, it's befor d Delloite building.

1 Like

Re: Sahara Group 2015 Graduate Aptitude Test by Nobody: 8:59pm On Oct 05, 2015
eipreel:
Lmao...una wey dey pursue oyel moni grin grin grin

Not only oyel...The group has stakes in Property/real estate, Power sector, Shipping & Logistics, Facilities Mgt, oil and gas....So, u really don't know what division needs you and how many people each division needs.

3 Likes

Re: Sahara Group 2015 Graduate Aptitude Test by dest4real(m): 10:56am On Oct 06, 2015
Good day house,

I have been wondering why i didn't get an invite with a Masters degree in Environmentsal science.

Which people got the invite?

Graduate Analyst programme or Graduate management trainee?

Please i need urgent answer.

Thanks.
Re: Sahara Group 2015 Graduate Aptitude Test by blueheffner(m): 11:35am On Oct 06, 2015
dest4real:
Good day house,

I have been wondering why i didn't get an invite with a Masters degree in Environmentsal science.

Which people got the invite?

Graduate Analyst programme or Graduate management trainee?

Please i need urgent answer.

Thanks.
both
Re: Sahara Group 2015 Graduate Aptitude Test by matilda02(f): 11:40am On Oct 06, 2015
Who has written d test?

1 Like

Re: Sahara Group 2015 Graduate Aptitude Test by sernchyonwuachi: 12:42pm On Oct 06, 2015
Please, Batch A, how was the aptitude test
Re: Sahara Group 2015 Graduate Aptitude Test by sleekchichi: 1:21pm On Oct 06, 2015
Please those that have written the exam can someone gate crash? I applied but wasnt called. Please respond
Re: Sahara Group 2015 Graduate Aptitude Test by Nobody: 1:30pm On Oct 06, 2015
yeeeeeeeeeereeeeehhhhhh......i no finish o...
Re: Sahara Group 2015 Graduate Aptitude Test by Adortem: 1:51pm On Oct 06, 2015
tjkadzyanju:
yeeeeeeeeeereeeeehhhhhh......i no finish o...
Oh!sorry o,how did it go?
Re: Sahara Group 2015 Graduate Aptitude Test by Nobody: 1:54pm On Oct 06, 2015
Adortem:

Oh!sorry o,how did it go?
......simple questions but if u know way...na game of chance u go dey play....but not that hard...not totally gmat...read wide and pls avoid the maths first

1 Like

Re: Sahara Group 2015 Graduate Aptitude Test by odohprecious: 2:36pm On Oct 06, 2015
a lil maths, personality test and comprehension,
nw am really waiting for d oyel moni coola lil maths, personality test and comprehension,
nw am really waiting for d oyel moni
Re: Sahara Group 2015 Graduate Aptitude Test by juddexy2(m): 3:17pm On Oct 06, 2015
Time was the major constraint, 40minz !! Buh generally, twas cheaper than the usual dragnet style... Good luck to everyone including me.... Cheers 4rm OP
Re: Sahara Group 2015 Graduate Aptitude Test by eipreel(f): 7:05pm On Oct 06, 2015
Trendyprince:

Not only oyel...The group has stakes in Property/real estate, Power sector, Shipping & Logistics, Facilities Mgt, oil and gas....So, u really don't know what division needs you and how many people each division needs.
How was your test?I saw you grin
Re: Sahara Group 2015 Graduate Aptitude Test by sleekchichi: 7:39pm On Oct 06, 2015
Can We gate crash ?
Re: Sahara Group 2015 Graduate Aptitude Test by Nobody: 7:54pm On Oct 06, 2015
eipreel:
How was your test?I saw you grin
Not true!!! Describe me.
Re: Sahara Group 2015 Graduate Aptitude Test by chieod: 9:19pm On Oct 06, 2015
You looked like a He Goat grin
Trendyprince:

Not true!!! Describe me.

2 Likes

Re: Sahara Group 2015 Graduate Aptitude Test by Nobody: 9:35pm On Oct 06, 2015
chieod:
You looked like a He Goat grin
Lol....You saw me oooo.

1 Like

Re: Sahara Group 2015 Graduate Aptitude Test by toemie(m): 9:36pm On Oct 06, 2015
They better pay well o...that test no be here...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

New Scam In Town - Lagos & Ph / Lets Discus Payrolls In Nigeria. What Is Your Monthly Salary? / Free Workforce Past Question And Answer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.