Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,121 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:27 AM

He Is Proud, Does Not Apologise Or Compliment. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Is Proud, Does Not Apologise Or Compliment. (979 Views)

To Apologise Or Not To Apologise / Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? / Compliment And Toast A Girl With Your Professional Jargons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Is Proud, Does Not Apologise Or Compliment. by obillyj(f): 3:41pm On Apr 20, 2009
pls house i need ur candid advice and suggestion.
my husband of 6months is proud, does not apologise or compliment. the truth is that these issues are threatening my marriage. i told him out of anger when i couldnt bear it anymore that i wanted out and he replied by saying he is tired too and wanted out as well. unfortunatley he is taking the angry statement so personal. pls hlp me, wat do i do? i have apologised yet he is not bulging.
Re: He Is Proud, Does Not Apologise Or Compliment. by sistawoman: 3:43pm On Apr 20, 2009
Was he this way before marriage?

How old are you both?

Do you both work outside the home?

Are there any children now or in the oven?
Re: He Is Proud, Does Not Apologise Or Compliment. by Pataki: 3:46pm On Apr 20, 2009
Just 6 months of marriage and y'all already contemplating of breaking-up?? Maybe it is time you look inwards at yourself. 6months into your marriage, and you are already full with complaints about his inadequacies?? Ask yourself, do you really think, marriage was cut out for you?
Re: He Is Proud, Does Not Apologise Or Compliment. by Secretz(f): 3:51pm On Apr 20, 2009
@ poster, are you sure you not talking about my ex?? I can't stand proud people, it's a big turn off, hence the reason I refused to even contemplate marrying my ex, but you chose to marry him, or was he not doing this before ehn? undecided grin.
Re: He Is Proud, Does Not Apologise Or Compliment. by whitesturd(f): 3:59pm On Apr 20, 2009
so pathetic.how i wish you could have just said ur boyfriend and i wuld ve told you to back out wtout battling an eyelid but in this case,u guys are married.just 6months and he is already doin this.thats y we ladies need to be careful before getting married and extravigilant.
Re: He Is Proud, Does Not Apologise Or Compliment. by Feelitx(m): 4:14pm On Apr 20, 2009
How old is this husband of your?
Re: He Is Proud, Does Not Apologise Or Compliment. by Confession14(f): 8:12pm On Oct 30, 2014
Feelitx:
How old is this husband of your?
seriously i wanted to ask the same question
Re: He Is Proud, Does Not Apologise Or Compliment. by SStoneCCold: 2:42pm On Oct 31, 2014
You shouldn't have brought up the D word. Now, he has you on the defensive. First and foremeost, you have to apologize for that before you both can sit down to address the main issue which is his arrogance or egoisitic attitude.
Re: He Is Proud, Does Not Apologise Or Compliment. by chibuoyimm(f): 2:59pm On Oct 31, 2014
what do you want us to do now? advice u to leave your husband?
anyway, the information you gave up there is not that sufficient, maybe u should paint a scenario to enable us understand u more...
Re: He Is Proud, Does Not Apologise Or Compliment. by Nobody: 5:23pm On Oct 31, 2014
obillyj:
pls house i need ur candid advice and suggestion.
my husband of 6months is proud, does not apologise or compliment. the truth is that these issues are threatening my marriage. i told him out of anger when i couldnt bear it anymore that i wanted out and he replied by saying he is tired too and wanted out as well. unfortunatley he is taking the angry statement so personal. pls hlp me, wat do i do? i have apologised yet he is not bulging.

U shouldnt apoligise first of all. One day he will understand what his ego did to him and his life! Cant stand such ppl

(1) (Reply)

I Need Tips To Re-gain Her Soul. / Can't Keep A R/ship. What Could Be My Problem. / For The Love Or The Fortune

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.