Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,874 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:29 AM

Davido's Album Drops Oct. 10th (see Info) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Davido's Album Drops Oct. 10th (see Info) (335 Views)

Nairaland Artiste, "Gondy", Drops New Song Titled "You See" / Adekunle Gold 2nd Studio Album Drops Febuary 2018 / “My Album Drops in September” – Jesse Jagz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Davido's Album Drops Oct. 10th (see Info) by Nobody: 1:41pm On Oct 02, 2015
Let’s be the first to tell you that there’s a new release date for Davido’s second album earlier scheduled to drop on June 8,2015 than september.

Finally, the wait is over. Davido’s Sophomore album ‘Baddest’ is set to be released on the 10th of this month according to HKN’s Chairman’s post on Instagram.
The album was scheduled to be released earlier this year but was postponed twice with the singer claiming some finishing work was being done on the album. A 20-track album that will surely excite fans to no end, the singer’s second album features local and international collaborations with stars like Don Jazzy, Meek Mill, Timaya, Trey Songs, Flavour, Wale, Runtown, and Akon.

Source http://www.alki87.com/2015/10/davido-album-drops-oct-10th-see-info.html

(1) (Reply)

My Single Is Coming Out Soon / Premiere: Timaya X Endia X Yung L – Badman (prod. By Majorbangz) / Where Do I Buy Ebooks On Music Production And Multimedia Technology?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.