Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,697 members, 7,802,056 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:29 AM

Filling Company Tax Return And Company Financial Audit - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Filling Company Tax Return And Company Financial Audit (2169 Views)

Woman Kerosene Black Market Seller Opens Her Own Filling Station (pictures) / Company Tax: A Businessman Guide(premium Post) / If You Know Any Filling Station Selling Above Pump Price(n87) Call These Numbers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Filling Company Tax Return And Company Financial Audit by umohlee(m): 2:06pm On Oct 02, 2015
Every year companies do fall into the wrong side of FIRS and State Tax by paying higher Return as compare to their turnover but reverse is the case if employ a well seasonal consultant on Tax And Financial matters.

We are professionals that spealize in Company Tax and Financial Audit. Our services come across range of businesses

If you need services on Tax and Financial process for your busines, we are a step from you.

Comment your matter and we will respond to it or drop your contact details and we will reach out for meeting.
Re: Filling Company Tax Return And Company Financial Audit by umohlee(m): 2:37pm On Oct 02, 2015
Does your company have TIN, TCC or do you submit your financial report?

We can help you process them for you, carryout internal audit, financial investigation, fixed asset schedule etc.

Do you know your company cash flow, capital allowance, balance sheet, comprehensive income, financial position etc

let bring Ligh to your company financial matters, comment your problem here
Re: Filling Company Tax Return And Company Financial Audit by umohlee(m): 3:16pm On Oct 02, 2015
You can contact by either
Call:07086148918 Email: umohaumoh@gmail.com
Thank you, as I await to hear from you soon
We are here to serve your Tax and financial process
Re: Filling Company Tax Return And Company Financial Audit by laudate: 11:44pm On Oct 02, 2015
Please a client dropped an issue on my desk and I need your advice.

There is an old company which was registered a few years back, but it was not used for over 16 years because my client stopped trading & went back into the corporate world to work as an employee. (Don't ask why...it is a long story). Anyway, he dusted the certificate of incorporation this year and he paid the relevant annual returns and penalty. But there is a need to get the TIN and the FIRS guys are asking some funny questions about taxes. What can be done? undecided
Re: Filling Company Tax Return And Company Financial Audit by umohlee(m): 10:39am On Oct 05, 2015
Thanks for the comment and sorry for the late respond.

After going through your comment, what catches my attension is the funny question you said FIRS guys are asking. What is the question?

Please, if I may ask, does the company have file with the FIRS micro office?

For the TIN, we can help you process it. I think why the tax and FIRS are after your company is because either your company financial report account you submit is not well balance or the guys just need some settlement which is their usual thing once company miss some laps in their tax or financial processing.

I will suggest you meet with them and negotiated payout fees but this has to be done with the help of a financial or tax consultant.

This similar issue happens to one of our client, they tax guys call for internal tax audit in our client company which could cost them millions but at the end we call them for meeting and settle it with a payout of 150 thousand from a million plus they propose.

Those guys are very funny, pls don't give to their demand
Re: Filling Company Tax Return And Company Financial Audit by laudate: 11:49am On Oct 05, 2015
umohlee:
Thanks for the comment and sorry for the late respond.

After going through your comment, what catches my attension is the funny question you said FIRS guys are asking. What is the question?

Please, if I may ask, does the company have file with the FIRS micro office?

For the TIN, we can help you process it. I think why the tax and FIRS are after your company is because either your company financial report account you submit is not well balance or the guys just need some settlement which is their usual thing once company miss some laps in their tax or financial processing.

I will suggest you meet with them and negotiated payout fees but this has to be done with the help of a financial or tax consultant.

This similar issue happens to one of our client, they tax guys call for internal tax audit in our client company which could cost them millions but at the end we call them for meeting and settle it with a payout of 150 thousand from a million plus they propose.

Those guys are very funny, pls don't give to their demand

Thanks. My client will get across to you for further advice.
Re: Filling Company Tax Return And Company Financial Audit by umohlee(m): 10:41pm On Oct 05, 2015
I believe she was the lady that I chat with about similar complaint and I know that I provide a reasonable suggestion for her but you know.

They Tax and FIRS guys are very funny sometime when it come to matters of Financial Report account figures they handle.

The secret is they know that most company or business owners know little or nothing about financial report and when you approach them, they contest your figure and call for internal audit which you wouldn't pray for it

Advise, when you want to deal with matters related to tax and financial service, hire an expert for the process or assistance in the process.

We are here for your Financial Statement Account process and Tax followup.
Re: Filling Company Tax Return And Company Financial Audit by atilla(m): 6:11pm On Feb 19, 2016
Hi bros. Wanna ask about a company yet to commence business but was incorporated in 2011. Currently just opening bank account and getting tin etc.

Will we still need to file audited accounts when we are paying for late fees and annual returns at Cac as we want to now do a change in directors?
Re: Filling Company Tax Return And Company Financial Audit by umohlee(m): 9:43pm On Mar 20, 2016
atilla:
Hi bros. Wanna ask about a company yet to commence business but was incorporated in 2011. Currently just opening bank account and getting tin etc.

Will we still need to file audited accounts when we are paying for late fees and annual returns at Cac as we want to now do a change in directors?

First, sorry for the late respond. To answer you, YES you will have to pay to both FIRS and CAC. FIRS is most important in some cases than CAC. Since you have gotten you TIN from FIRS, they now have your company details in their record. You will need Tax Clearance Certificate TCC
Thus, for not commencing business yet you will need an Auditing firm to write FIRS on your company behalf to the effect.
You can call me on 07086148918 for more information
Re: Filling Company Tax Return And Company Financial Audit by tradeplusib: 1:51am On May 04, 2016
Hi, need some advice oga.

For business enterprises (registered business name not ltd) what is the required annual tax return?

Thanks
Re: Filling Company Tax Return And Company Financial Audit by williamchaze54(m): 9:48am On May 18, 2022
But are subject to the same rules as their employees. Regardless of their legal status, it is imperative that self-employed contractors and freelancers work safely and in accordance with current laws. If you are curious to know more about Legislation - EEBS, check here.

(1) (Reply)

Tailoring Materials / Virgin Cream,virgin Products Maker,engineer Folorunso Ijaodola Is Gone! / Affiliate Marketing And Getting Started Right Now.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.