Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,303 members, 7,808,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:31 AM

Return ‘Arabic Ajami’ To Naira Notes – Muslim Group(MURIC) Urges Buhari! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Return ‘Arabic Ajami’ To Naira Notes – Muslim Group(MURIC) Urges Buhari! (48416 Views)

Your Committee On Restructuring Has No Igbo Leader – Muslim Group Blasts APC / Buhari Must Return Arabic Words To Naira Notes! – Muslim Group Demands / FG Urged To Return ‘arabic Ajami' To Naira Notes- Daily Trust (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Return ‘Arabic Ajami’ To Naira Notes – Muslim Group(MURIC) Urges Buhari! by Nobody: 2:47pm On Oct 02, 2015
yemaldo:
Am a Muslim but to me, this doesn't make sense, we r not arab, we don't have arab in Nigeria so why should we put Arabic ajami on naira note
then you are not a true muslim. Prof. Isiaq Akintola has echoed the brainwashed minds of all muslims. Check out the logo of Nigerian Army and compare it with boko haram insignia. What is d difference?

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Return ‘Arabic Ajami’ To Naira Notes – Muslim Group(MURIC) Urges Buhari! by Nobody: 2:50pm On Oct 02, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

That's still wrong! There is no basis to come to such conclusion. Christians don't see English language as divine language. English language is just like every other languages as long as christians in Nigeria and all over the world are concerned.
Do you want to start arguing with someone who stones the devil but bombs human beings?

38 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Return ‘Arabic Ajami’ To Naira Notes – Muslim Group(MURIC) Urges Buhari! by MayorofLagos(m): 2:53pm On Oct 02, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

That's still wrong! There is no basis to come to such conclusion. Christians don't see English language as divine language. English language is just like every other languages as long as christians in Nigeria and all over the world are concerned.

That response is targeted at the claim that Bible was originally written in Hebrew.

I will not disagree with you, on the topic itself of returning Ajami to the Naira or other national emblems of unity, I will ask MURIC if there is anywhere beside core North, that Ajami is still in use as a modal for literature. If it's use is confined to a section, then its removal from national symbols is justified.
Re: Return ‘Arabic Ajami’ To Naira Notes – Muslim Group(MURIC) Urges Buhari! by Nobody: 2:54pm On Oct 02, 2015
jabbok:
then you are not a true muslim. Prof. Isiaq Akintola has echoed the brainwashed minds of all muslims. Check out the logo of Nigerian Army and compare it with boko haram insignia. What is d difference?
No prof can speak for me, I know what Islam is about so no one can brainwash me

5 Likes

Re: Return ‘Arabic Ajami’ To Naira Notes – Muslim Group(MURIC) Urges Buhari! by seunmsg(m): 2:54pm On Oct 02, 2015
Absolute trash from prof. Ishaq Akintola. We are not Arabs and we shouldn't have Arab signs or language on our currency.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Return ‘Arabic Ajami’ To Naira Notes – Muslim Group(MURIC) Urges Buhari! by ndcide(m): 2:56pm On Oct 02, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Are you serious? These religious leaders and their hot air

Brother, I've said it on this forum before. I met people who told me this here in Ajah Lagos state Nigeria. It was worse when the new 100 naira notes was released. School children who were not eligible to vote told us details on why the have to campaign against the past government as he was against Muslims.

I even confronted my colleagues about it and they corroborated it. Bro, when the former president was visiting churches, people where attacking him but it was obvious he knew the damage that was being done in the mosque. This is even in Lagos, not up north.

I was even around one of the outdoor programs and it was not worth it.

There are some things that people will discover with time.

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Return ‘Arabic Ajami’ To Naira Notes – Muslim Group(MURIC) Urges Buhari! by fctboy: 3:13pm On Oct 02, 2015
Is this man from Arab ? Instead of agitating for all Nigeria languages to be on the naira he is agitating for a strange language.
This man must be an Arabian terrorist.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Return ‘Arabic Ajami’ To Naira Notes – Muslim Group(MURIC) Urges Buhari! by nigerianvenom(m): 3:17pm On Oct 02, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
This man was supposed to be a Professor but unfortunately, he's exhibiting so much ignorance.

1. The Language of the Bible is Hebrew, Aramaic and Greek languages. English is but translation to serve speakers of English language. In Rome, their Bible is the Latin translation; In Spain, it is the spanish translation. In Arabic Countries, Christians use the ARABIC translation of the Bible. In Nigeria, while English translation is mostly used in urban areas, most rural areas use their local dialect translation. English is,was and has NEVER been the language of Christians nor the Bible.

2. English language is the official Language in Nigeria and the language of business. Government transact businesses in English language. Arabic is, was and has never been our language. Hence, there is NO reason for arabic inscription to be on national symbol, neither is there any reason for Jewish or roman inscription to be on our national symbol.

3. The man and his group are only blowing hot air. Buhari MUST not restore the arabic inscriptions but instead he should remove the arabic inscription on our military emblem. This has nothing to do with anti-islam or pro-christian.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Return ‘Arabic Ajami’ To Naira Notes – Muslim Group(MURIC) Urges Buhari! by UmuEri(m): 3:23pm On Oct 02, 2015
Who still believes that this country belongs to all of us?

Can you now see when we call this geographical contraption a ZOO, we know what we are talking about!

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Return ‘Arabic Ajami’ To Naira Notes – Muslim Group(MURIC) Urges Buhari! by Kingspin(m): 3:24pm On Oct 02, 2015
From people that have no future.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Return ‘Arabic Ajami’ To Naira Notes – Muslim Group(MURIC) Urges Buhari! by Omambala1(m): 3:28pm On Oct 02, 2015
M A D PEOPLE!
POTENTIAL TERRORISTS!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Return ‘Arabic Ajami’ To Naira Notes – Muslim Group(MURIC) Urges Buhari! by Lvlink(f): 3:35pm On Oct 02, 2015
I don't support this. Buhari must not listen to this people.

1 Like

Re: Return ‘Arabic Ajami’ To Naira Notes – Muslim Group(MURIC) Urges Buhari! by CivilzedTyger(m): 3:42pm On Oct 02, 2015
zenith4biz:
Boko Haram an Islamist group is more enlightened than than this Islamist MURIC

Bible written in English or translated to English?
Did Christianity starts from western country?

Anything ISLAM tends to be opposite of peace
O Why was it(the arabic) removed in the first place?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Return ‘Arabic Ajami’ To Naira Notes – Muslim Group(MURIC) Urges Buhari! by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:43pm On Oct 02, 2015
jabbok:
Do you want to start arguing with someone who stones the devil but bombs human beings?
That's harsh bross! Calm down biko
Re: Return ‘Arabic Ajami’ To Naira Notes – Muslim Group(MURIC) Urges Buhari! by Lilimax(f): 3:49pm On Oct 02, 2015
CivilzedTyger:
O Why was it(the arabic) removed in the first place?
It was removed because Arabic is neither a language in Nigeria not our official language. embarassed
Arabic was deliberately introduced into the Naira initially by the Hausa oligarchy that thinks that Nigeria belongs to them embarassed

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Return ‘Arabic Ajami’ To Naira Notes – Muslim Group(MURIC) Urges Buhari! by CivilzedTyger(m): 3:52pm On Oct 02, 2015
I wonder why some ignorant folks believe that all muslims are terrorist, my name is Muhammad am a muslim nt a terrorist, Islam Is Peace, Jugding Islam based on what ignorant muslims do is like judging a car based on the competence of the driver. #itzcommonsense

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Return ‘Arabic Ajami’ To Naira Notes – Muslim Group(MURIC) Urges Buhari! by CivilzedTyger(m): 3:55pm On Oct 02, 2015
Lilimax:
It was removed because Arabic is neither a language in Nigeria not our official language. embarassed
Arabic was deliberately introduced into the Naira initially by the Hausa oligarchy that thinks that Nigeria belongs to them embarassed
Well itz doesnt affect anythng sha, jxt that some muslims feel threatend...
Re: Return ‘Arabic Ajami’ To Naira Notes – Muslim Group(MURIC) Urges Buhari! by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:56pm On Oct 02, 2015
MayorofLagos:

That response is targeted at the claim that Bible was originally written in Hebrew.

I will not disagree with you, on the topic itself of returning Ajami to the Naira or other national emblems of unity, I will ask MURIC if there is anywhere beside core North, that Ajami is still in use as a modal for literature. If it's use is confined to a section, then its removal from national symbols is justified.
Exactly! Religion shouldn't be a factor to national stuff. Naija is neither a christian nor muslim country.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Return ‘Arabic Ajami’ To Naira Notes – Muslim Group(MURIC) Urges Buhari! by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:58pm On Oct 02, 2015
CivilzedTyger:
I wonder why some ignorant folks believe that all muslims are terrorist, my name is Muhammad am a muslim nt a terrorist, Islam Is Peace, Jugding Islam based on what ignorant muslims do is like judging a car based on the competence of the driver. #itzcommonsense
Re: Return ‘Arabic Ajami’ To Naira Notes – Muslim Group(MURIC) Urges Buhari! by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:04pm On Oct 02, 2015
ndcide:

Brother, I've said it on this forum before. I met people who told me this here in Ajah Lagos state Nigeria. It was worse when the new 100 naira notes was released. School children who were not eligible to vote told us details on why the have to campaign against the past government as he was against Muslims.

I even confronted my colleagues about it and they corroborated it. Bro, when the former president was visiting churches, people where attacking him but it was obvious he knew the damage that was being done in the mosque. This is even in Lagos, not up north.

I was even around one of the outdoor programs and it was not worth it.

There are some things that people will discover with time.
It is well sir!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Return ‘Arabic Ajami’ To Naira Notes – Muslim Group(MURIC) Urges Buhari! by Rahmat1021(f): 4:08pm On Oct 02, 2015
Your comment doesn't portray you or your religion better. It shows your hate and intolerance of other people's religion. If that's what you learned from your religion, it's not in anyway better than your so called "religion of ego mixed in hypocrisy"
jabbok:
You don't understand muslims. It is a religion of ego mixed in hypocrisy.

That is why they stone the devil (satan), but bomb innocent human beings.

3 Likes

Re: Return ‘Arabic Ajami’ To Naira Notes – Muslim Group(MURIC) Urges Buhari! by IHEKESON: 4:08pm On Oct 02, 2015
Professor Ishaq Akintola,
Director,
Muslim Rights Concern (MURIC)
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Return ‘Arabic Ajami’ To Naira Notes – Muslim Group(MURIC) Urges Buhari! by zimoni(f): 4:14pm On Oct 02, 2015
And that Idiatu calls himself a Professor ba? Just imagine that shitt coming from a Professor?

Sometimes, I feel sad being a Yoruba with some aszholes who mistakenly are Yorubas.

I don't do religion shitt online and in real life yet I have to bash that Slave Bastardd who calls himself a Professor.

Well, some people said "what do you expect from some people who stone Satan and Bomb human beings".

Now I understood why some Yoruba people, especially the muslims, were chanting Jonathan Must Go and Sai Baba.

We are not arabs, we don't speak arabic in Nigeria. So, why must arabic inscription be on our NA flag and Currency?

That Bastardd should be stripped of Professor.

Nansense. Bloody Arab Slave.

Alaabaa.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Return ‘Arabic Ajami’ To Naira Notes – Muslim Group(MURIC) Urges Buhari! by Bondesniger(m): 4:25pm On Oct 02, 2015
Why?
Re: Return ‘Arabic Ajami’ To Naira Notes – Muslim Group(MURIC) Urges Buhari! by Stolen: 4:26pm On Oct 02, 2015
[size=18pt]Nigeria is an African country and not an Arab Country.

This was how they brought about Boko Haram to Nigeria with their demands Nigeria following Arab Sharia Law.
[/size]

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Return ‘Arabic Ajami’ To Naira Notes – Muslim Group(MURIC) Urges Buhari! by kelvyn7: 4:26pm On Oct 02, 2015
shocked

then they should also write the one for christians and african traditional religions too undecided

because na only ona get nigeria undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Return ‘Arabic Ajami’ To Naira Notes – Muslim Group(MURIC) Urges Buhari! by Nobody: 4:27pm On Oct 02, 2015
They shld go and sit down joor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Return ‘Arabic Ajami’ To Naira Notes – Muslim Group(MURIC) Urges Buhari! by freedom96: 4:27pm On Oct 02, 2015
kemlily:
See Gobe....nawa oooo
you are.....
Re: Return ‘Arabic Ajami’ To Naira Notes – Muslim Group(MURIC) Urges Buhari! by Bonapart(m): 4:28pm On Oct 02, 2015
Fools
That's the boko haram killing them
Stack illiterates

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Return ‘Arabic Ajami’ To Naira Notes – Muslim Group(MURIC) Urges Buhari! by menix(m): 4:31pm On Oct 02, 2015
I jst knew we will get to this phase.

Nxt phase will be Sharia law implementation.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Return ‘Arabic Ajami’ To Naira Notes – Muslim Group(MURIC) Urges Buhari! by freedom96: 4:31pm On Oct 02, 2015
ozy4christ:
if it don't portray Nigeria as Islamic country then y a u making noise about it? well l don't blame u.people , if Sarah didn't give Hagar to Abraham, there will be peace in this world,Ishmael descendant
you ugly o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

#ChinaTrip: Lai Mohammed Reacts To Letter To NBC / Evidence That DSS DG Is An APC Member / Dele Momodu Tweet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.