Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,503 members, 7,808,853 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:58 PM

Help Needed In Building An Ecommerce Website - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Help Needed In Building An Ecommerce Website (1083 Views)

Cost Of Building An App With More Features Than Uber / Laravel Tutorial: Building An E-commerce Web App - Part1 / Cost Of Building An Android App For A Magazine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Needed In Building An Ecommerce Website by Nobody: 2:45pm On Oct 02, 2015
To all my seniors in the house, I need your help.
I have a friend who wants me to build an ecommerce website for him that will enable him sell books and videos online. The site should also allow visitors to create an account and sell their books or videos on the website too, but the site owner will get a commission on the sale.
Finally, the site should allow buyers to have a preview of the videos or ebooks they want to buy before buying.

I have been searching to see any application that can do that as I am not a core developer that will develop the app from scratch.
Please any advice or recommendation will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance
Re: Help Needed In Building An Ecommerce Website by sleepingdemon: 8:26pm On Oct 02, 2015
I can build one for you from the scratch....
Re: Help Needed In Building An Ecommerce Website by iamVirus(m): 12:10am On Jul 24, 2017
bro, contact me ASAP.
I'M BORED

Whatsapp: 08137861696

...hope you do
Re: Help Needed In Building An Ecommerce Website by havilahconsults: 6:47am On Jul 24, 2017
Havilah Consults have the best reserved service for you. We develop all kinds of sites with samples to show you. Call/Whatsapp on 07067190222.

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Upload My Desktop Application? / Help: PHP Mysqli Procedural API Problem With Prepare Functions / PYTHON Gurus: Is There Any Way Of Saving This Turtle Session? (code)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.