Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,035 members, 7,807,096 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:28 AM

God Vs Allah Dichotomy - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Vs Allah Dichotomy (495 Views)

God Vs Allah - God Of Israel Vs Allah The Unknowable Crescent Moon God Of Islam / The Will Of God Vs My Will / Yahweh Vs Allah: Who Is God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Vs Allah Dichotomy by zenith4biz(m): 3:49pm On Oct 02, 2015
Majority of Christians in the south think Allah is for Muslims while majority in the North think God is for Christians but I was surprised when I attended foremost Holiness pentecostal church in Kano where the interpreter always interpret God as Allah in Hausa

Is God and Allah the same, or it is based on belief.
Re: God Vs Allah Dichotomy by donTbone(m): 3:52pm On Oct 02, 2015
simply NO... they are different

Google and Wikipedia should be able to help out well.

#AmOuttaHere
Re: God Vs Allah Dichotomy by Cutehector(m): 3:58pm On Oct 02, 2015
I duno who Allah is... Let's not be brainwashed here
Re: God Vs Allah Dichotomy by Ngasky(m): 4:08pm On Oct 02, 2015
yes it is the same but different languages. Allah is the Arabic word for the almighty God. while in English its the God. in Hebrew it's Ilah that's why in the bible you will come across the word ilah or elah
Re: God Vs Allah Dichotomy by Kudducini(m): 4:43pm On Oct 02, 2015
Some People Ehn
They Wont Just Watch What They Say

Well As For This Post
The Pastor Might Be Mistaken Perhaps Because He's From The North
Re: God Vs Allah Dichotomy by johnydon22(m): 5:29pm On Oct 02, 2015
One funny thing about this topic is the title. . Allah means God too.. so it's more like.

God vs God dichotomy...… lol....

Anyway the christian Yahweh and muslim allah may possess distinct characters in relation to the ideas of the people who modified these concepts

But both developed from the same concept.. Judaic Yahweh or ultimately Semitic El....

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: God Vs Allah Dichotomy by hahn(m): 5:38pm On Oct 02, 2015
They are both products of the over active imagination of primitive minds undecided

1 Like

Re: God Vs Allah Dichotomy by UncleSnr(m): 7:54pm On Oct 02, 2015
They are different, they run different business. They have different mode of thinking and acting, anybody calling them same is mistaken them, and they won't like it cos they are all battling for supremacy.

I forgot they only exist in your mind.

(1) (Reply)

Grace / (INJUSTICE)IS ISLAM UNFAIR TO WOMEN? / My Vision Of The Rapture And Great Tribulation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.