Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,944 members, 7,806,731 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:03 PM

Call Center Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Call Center Jobs (3514 Views)

Recruitment For Call Center Agents.pay Is 70k / MTN Temporary Job For Call Center Agents Ends Today.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Call Center Jobs by slyventure: 3:52pm On Oct 02, 2015
I got this message and at the interview am requested to pay 43k for two weeks training after which I will be offered immediate job placement with a telecom company. pls do anyone has experience about this or know if its genuine or not....

'Your application as a customer service/call center agent has been received, come with your CV & Passport to 77 Opebi Rd 1st floor, Salvation B/Stop Opebi Lagos on 29/9/15 (1pm). Be prepared to undergo 2weeks training before proper job placement opportunity begins. Salary up to 95,000 naira. Call 0806-636-6276 Ms Jumoke'

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Call Center Jobs by braine(m): 3:54pm On Oct 02, 2015
Run for your life!

2 Likes

Re: Call Center Jobs by tollyson: 4:16pm On Oct 02, 2015
They will train you definitely. But for the job, forget it. If you want to be trained, you can go for it.
Re: Call Center Jobs by dmola(m): 6:10pm On Oct 02, 2015
scam alert ....run
Re: Call Center Jobs by SaintDav: 6:19pm On Oct 02, 2015
You can go ahead, it's legitimate. I was trained and I got my current job through them.
Re: Call Center Jobs by queensokon: 6:39pm On Oct 02, 2015
I did the training and i was given the opportunities, when you don't know anything, then don't go for it.
Re: Call Center Jobs by mickeymouse(f): 7:07pm On Oct 02, 2015
@queensokon, how genuine is the training,heard of them before but thought it was scam.
Re: Call Center Jobs by queensokon: 12:39pm On Oct 03, 2015
@mickeymouse, its genuine. All you have to do is make sure you are focused and don't get distracted.
Re: Call Center Jobs by sochima1989(m): 1:43pm On Oct 03, 2015
Sincerely, they will train you. But u can get a better and updated course online for free. Am too sure only luck can give you a job from them cos they have hundreds awaiting job placement.

1 Like

Re: Call Center Jobs by SaintDav: 2:26pm On Oct 03, 2015
sochima1989:
Sincerely, they will train you. But u can get a better and updated course online for free. Am too sure only luck can give you a job from them cos they have hundreds awaiting job placement.

The 'luck' you talked about here I believe is a product of the person's seriousness during the class cos me and quite a number of my mates that trained then got the job. I have no regrets. So long as you can learn cos their training is too intense for the "dullard".
Re: Call Center Jobs by sochima1989(m): 2:35pm On Oct 03, 2015
SaintDav:

The 'luck' you talked about here I believe is a product of the person's seriousness during the class cos me and quite a number of my mates that trained then got the job. I have no regrets. So long as you can learn cos their training is too intense for the "dullard".
hmmmmmm so were do you work now?
and what would make a trainee fit for a job after the training?
others can leARN FROM UR EXPERIENCE

1 Like

Re: Call Center Jobs by Ifiegboria(m): 3:04pm On Oct 03, 2015
sochima1989:
Bro, could please provide any site that I can take a course for free. Thanks
Re: Call Center Jobs by dadebayo1(m): 4:24pm On Oct 03, 2015
Telepoint in a new outfit....... My brother please RUN.... No company will ask you to pay for training ....
Re: Call Center Jobs by sochima1989(m): 4:55pm On Oct 03, 2015
Ifiegboria:

Bro, could please provide any site that I can take a course for free. Thanks
I have done three of such trainings with mtn, airtel, multichoice and lbs... all for free but check Alison.com and Google call centre trainings... you can also,download books and videos.
Mine isn't ready yet I would have helped.....but those guys in ikeja has got a primary aim of training u then secondary is provide you a job if any is available.
Re: Call Center Jobs by slyventure: 11:18am On Oct 06, 2015
SaintDav:
You can go ahead, it's legitimate. I was trained and I got my current job through them.
pls hint me more about it, I intend going for the training. how does it go, is d opportunity dependent on your performance at the training and wat is the chance of getting d opportunity
Re: Call Center Jobs by intuit(f): 12:18pm On Oct 06, 2015
Run for your life, I have been there before, they have too many awaiting trainees who are yet to be employed, plus large number on students studying and very few openings... they will promise u 100k and above job, and u will end up waiting forever to get the job... lipsrsealed
Re: Call Center Jobs by SaintDav: 1:48pm On Oct 06, 2015
slyventure:

pls hint me more about it, I intend going for the training. how does it go, is d opportunity dependent on your performance at the training and wat is the chance of getting d opportunity

is d opportunity dependent on your performance at the training I will say yes, though I and my friends that trained and got the jobs were not bookworms but one thing I can say from my experience training there is this; their trainers are good and we were taken through practical calls too. At least that really helped me cos I work as a call centre agent now. All I can say is that, it is worth it. I was almost discouraged when I read stuffs online as at the time I was making enquiries but now I know talk is cheap cos the image painted is not the same with what I got. Pls I'm not preaching to you to patronize them, you are an adult so I wish you well.
Re: Call Center Jobs by slyventure: 3:39pm On Oct 06, 2015
SaintDav:

is d opportunity dependent on your performance at the training I will say yes, though I and my friends that trained and got the jobs were not bookworms but one thing I can say from my experience training there is this; their trainers are good and we were taken through practical calls too. At least that really helped me cos I work as a call centre agent now. All I can say is that, it is worth it. I was almost discouraged when I read stuffs online as at the time I was making enquiries but now I know talk is cheap cos the image painted is not the same with what I got. Pls I'm not preaching to you to patronize them, you are an adult so I wish you well.
tnx so much. when do u do ur training and wen was d opportunity given
Re: Call Center Jobs by sochima1989(m): 5:26pm On Oct 06, 2015
i will repeat this for the last time,,,,,
if you want to be trained go ahead
if you want a job dont bank on them
and they have agents who will advocate for them on social media platforms.
my and friends of mine experience with them is not a testimony of job but of a training.
they are to train and you pay for the service they render forget job for now from them
Re: Call Center Jobs by foworaboy(m): 5:40pm On Oct 06, 2015
I don't even know why nairaland still allows them to advertise their service here,I have a friend who has trained with them she was only trained and not given any job up till two months now,she's now managing a #15,000 job after paying almost 50k for the training...I really pity graduates,all these scammers are just taking advantage of this unemployment issue.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Landmark Corporate Realty Limited Is Recruiting / Invitation For Aptitude Test With Phillips Consulting Limited / N-power Daily News And Update

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.