Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,757 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:56 PM

Woman With No Vaginal Opening Gives Birth To Baby Girl In Lagos (Photos) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Woman With No Vaginal Opening Gives Birth To Baby Girl In Lagos (Photos) (95893 Views)

70-Year-Old Woman Pregnant For 7 Years Gives Birth In Delta - Facebook User / "Woman Gives Birth To A Lizard In Port-Harcourt" - Facebook User Claims (Pics) / Father Mbaka's Singer Gives Birth To Triplets After His Prophesy (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman With No Vaginal Opening Gives Birth To Baby Girl In Lagos (Photos) by logica(m): 5:20pm On Oct 02, 2015
OK. So where was the baby stolen from?
Re: Woman With No Vaginal Opening Gives Birth To Baby Girl In Lagos (Photos) by Abbeyme: 5:21pm On Oct 02, 2015
Hope some people are not looking for cheap publicity for that congregation.

How can those that would attest to the initial conditions be inexisting all of a sudden.

For me believe this is a miracle and not a scam, let the couple manufacture the doctor report and photographic evidences... Otherwise, Another scam is here!
Re: Woman With No Vaginal Opening Gives Birth To Baby Girl In Lagos (Photos) by Spybradd: 5:22pm On Oct 02, 2015
repogirl:

The topic said vagina was sealed, not vulva, duh?

In case you still don't understand.... the outer labia of the vulva encases the urethra and vagina.

can u pls express urself more,pictorially or graphically,what mean by what u posted? seeing is believing,ya know
grin
Re: Woman With No Vaginal Opening Gives Birth To Baby Girl In Lagos (Photos) by Godmother(f): 5:22pm On Oct 02, 2015
If there was no opening how was she able to do the do? Na wa o. This tory get k-leg

1 Like

Re: Woman With No Vaginal Opening Gives Birth To Baby Girl In Lagos (Photos) by repogirl(f): 5:22pm On Oct 02, 2015
Spybradd:

can u pls express urself more,pictorially or graphically,what mean by what u posted? seeing is believing,ya know
grin
Google can help you.
Re: Woman With No Vaginal Opening Gives Birth To Baby Girl In Lagos (Photos) by sule5727: 5:22pm On Oct 02, 2015
Omotayor123:
shocked If there is no Virginal opening, How did they have s3x And where do the baby come out from?

From her Anus More explanation should be given.

I just hope it's not a marketing strategy lipsrsealed
Lol!!!
Re: Woman With No Vaginal Opening Gives Birth To Baby Girl In Lagos (Photos) by toshmann(m): 5:25pm On Oct 02, 2015
Lol. I no talk. But let me state that the igbo name 'chimezie" doesnt mean let God correct, it means more like let God take over/ or let God do the rest, or let God perfect etc. saying let God correct is like saying God made errors or the child is subhuman or deformed etc amd igbos dont give childeen that kind negative names.

Sprry for the digression, names matter in some cultures.
Re: Woman With No Vaginal Opening Gives Birth To Baby Girl In Lagos (Photos) by Jaidooo(m): 5:29pm On Oct 02, 2015
Omotayor123:
shocked If there is no Virginal opening, How did they have s3x And where do the baby come out from?

From her Anus More explanation should be given.

I just hope it's not a marketing strategy lipsrsealed
Omo Egba, your signature. Really? Who asked you? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Woman With No Vaginal Opening Gives Birth To Baby Girl In Lagos (Photos) by Tobium1(m): 5:30pm On Oct 02, 2015
Pictures of de vagina before and after delivery, else! Adonbilivit!!
Re: Woman With No Vaginal Opening Gives Birth To Baby Girl In Lagos (Photos) by IamAtribalist: 5:31pm On Oct 02, 2015
cool Physically 90% of Igbo women (akpu-eating flattheads) are men (hairy, deep voice and muscular) - this is no surprise. Also, 70% of Bini girls are ASHES and 70% of Yoruba girls (amala-eating coneheads) are promiscuous. Quote me ANYWHERE.
Re: Woman With No Vaginal Opening Gives Birth To Baby Girl In Lagos (Photos) by Haslil878(m): 5:33pm On Oct 02, 2015
chiedu7:
[size=14pt]Well I know that the Christian God can do anything.
[/size]
THE CHRISTIAN GOD HEALS THE BLIND, DEAF & DUMB

Matthew 15:
29] And Jesus departed from thence, and came nigh unto the sea of Galilee; and went up into a mountain, and sat down there.
30] And great multitudes came unto him, having with them those that were lame, blind, dumb, maimed, and many others, and cast them down at Jesus' feet; and HE HEALED THEM

On the Other hand, because Allah cannot not heal,
he hates those who are blind & deaf

IN ISLAM THE BLIND, DEAF & DUMB ARE HATED

SURA 8:22
Lo! the worst of beasts in Allah's sight are the deaf, the dumb,

SURA 2:17-18
Allah taketh away their light and leaveth them in darkness, where they cannot see, Deaf, dumb and blind.

Another dumber in the making. Deaf,Dumb and Blind does not necessarily means what you think. it means people like you there have Eye but cannot see. there have Ear but cannot hear. and there have mouth cannot speak! Get that in your empty skull o.k. Religion Bigot
Re: Woman With No Vaginal Opening Gives Birth To Baby Girl In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Oct 02, 2015
Picture of the genital opening before and after or adonbilivit!
Re: Woman With No Vaginal Opening Gives Birth To Baby Girl In Lagos (Photos) by solobenzo(m): 5:39pm On Oct 02, 2015
Na her mouth she take born the pikin
Re: Woman With No Vaginal Opening Gives Birth To Baby Girl In Lagos (Photos) by Sappyman(m): 5:40pm On Oct 02, 2015
Which means that our men can still give conceive too and give birth too. When I see and read some stories, I begin to wonder if they be told the same story they will believe it.
MadCow1:
Hey Idi... God Miraculously opened her Congo.... grin grin grin grin grin

[img]http://4.bp..com/-wUQr64Rlz_M/T7Ab5zGqbxI/AAAAAAAABKQ/A5679p9HR8Y/s180/idi-amin-laughing.gif[/img]

Points to note;

1. She had no Congo (Virginia).. grin So that mean they were not fhucking.
2. The Neighbor's were mocking the Mum because the Border to her Congo was permanently sealed off.. How them take know?
3. A Young 'NIGERIAN" brother met her and married her without any Congo.. grin This is some super story bullshiit here hurrr
4. God then repaired and opened the Border to her Congo at a Crusade.. grin

Seriously!! Pentecostal Christians are the stupeedest bunch of Christians in the World. Not even Jehovahs Witnesses and Mormonites dey mumu like them. Next thing now the Pastor go use am collect all of them like Police wey dey Checkpoint. grin
Re: Woman With No Vaginal Opening Gives Birth To Baby Girl In Lagos (Photos) by Sappyman(m): 5:41pm On Oct 02, 2015
Which means that our men can still conceive too and give birth too. When I see and read some stories, I begin to wonder if they be told the same story they will believe it.
MadCow1:
Hey Idi... God Miraculously opened her Congo.... grin grin grin grin grin

[img]http://4.bp..com/-wUQr64Rlz_M/T7Ab5zGqbxI/AAAAAAAABKQ/A5679p9HR8Y/s180/idi-amin-laughing.gif[/img]

Points to note;

1. She had no Congo (Virginia).. grin So that mean they were not fhucking.
2. The Neighbor's were mocking the Mum because the Border to her Congo was permanently sealed off.. How them take know?
3. A Young 'NIGERIAN" brother met her and married her without any Congo.. grin This is some super story bullshiit here hurrr
4. God then repaired and opened the Border to her Congo at a Crusade.. grin

Seriously!! Pentecostal Christians are the stupeedest bunch of Christians in the World. Not even Jehovahs Witnesses and Mormonites dey mumu like them. Next thing now the Pastor go use am collect all of them like Police wey dey Checkpoint. grin
Re: Woman With No Vaginal Opening Gives Birth To Baby Girl In Lagos (Photos) by simdam500(m): 5:45pm On Oct 02, 2015
eazysmiles: Miracle indeed grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

eh eh eheh eh eheh eh eheh eh eheh eh eh
I laugh in Nupe to the post of the religious bigot below me.

You seriously need Cain o... how many acres of land be this wey you dey buy for person pikin...

If. Na your own pikin nko, I sure say you go buy nairaland

1 Like

Re: Woman With No Vaginal Opening Gives Birth To Baby Girl In Lagos (Photos) by eazysmiles: 5:47pm On Oct 02, 2015
simdam500:

You seriously need Cain o... how many acres of land be this wey you dey buy for person pikin...

If. Na your own pikin nko, I sure say you go buy nairaland

Ok sorry. Make I leave some for others
Re: Woman With No Vaginal Opening Gives Birth To Baby Girl In Lagos (Photos) by dre11(m): 5:47pm On Oct 02, 2015
Re: Woman With No Vaginal Opening Gives Birth To Baby Girl In Lagos (Photos) by kilode100(f): 5:48pm On Oct 02, 2015
Who come Bleep am give am belle?

Puleasee!!!

7 Likes

Re: Woman With No Vaginal Opening Gives Birth To Baby Girl In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 5:48pm On Oct 02, 2015
Aminat508:

Source:http://naijagists.com/photos-nigerian-woman-with-no-vaginal-opening-gives-birth-to-baby-girl-in-lagos/

The same Lazarus Moka that sold car tyres in Lagos n Nnewi n failed badly before opening a church. lmao, fake miracles everywhere.
Re: Woman With No Vaginal Opening Gives Birth To Baby Girl In Lagos (Photos) by jtwest(m): 5:51pm On Oct 02, 2015
Anybody that has spent 30mins in biology class will find this impossible to believe. Anybody that has spent 30mins in biology class will find this impossible to believe.
Re: Woman With No Vaginal Opening Gives Birth To Baby Girl In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 5:53pm On Oct 02, 2015
m sorry to joke bout dis but really, picture of d punny or...... u knw d rest
Re: Woman With No Vaginal Opening Gives Birth To Baby Girl In Lagos (Photos) by jomoh: 5:53pm On Oct 02, 2015
agarawu23:
How come

If I hear sad sad

Where she from dey urinate Vulva? Huh?

modified:- before you quote, we were told the woman has no opening in her vigina which means both her urethra and vj genital spot are closed. Who fvcked her? Na tru anal? How dicck go enta sealed vaginal? Make una bring another lie come for those of you claiming biology guru

It doesn't mean she does not have any hole there its just that it is very tiny like a pin. Not even a finger can enter.

Through the hole, the sperm can trickle in but the part where they claim the hole was miraculously opened is "Crazy". Absolutely false and malicious.

There's no other solution than gradual insertion of objects to expand it. I read about it on google sometime past.

I've forgotten the medical term but Yoruba call them "Lakiriboto".
Re: Woman With No Vaginal Opening Gives Birth To Baby Girl In Lagos (Photos) by damyzino(m): 5:54pm On Oct 02, 2015
chiedu7:
[size=14pt]Well I know that the Christian God can do anything.
[/size]
THE CHRISTIAN GOD HEALS THE BLIND, DEAF & DUMB

Matthew 15:
29] And Jesus departed from thence, and came nigh unto the sea of Galilee; and went up into a mountain, and sat down there.
30] And great multitudes came unto him, having with them those that were lame, blind, dumb, maimed, and many others, and cast them down at Jesus' feet; and HE HEALED THEM

On the Other hand, because Allah cannot not heal,
he hates those who are blind & deaf

IN ISLAM THE BLIND, DEAF & DUMB ARE HATED

SURA 8:22
Lo! the worst of beasts in Allah's sight are the deaf, the dumb,

SURA 2:17-18
Allah taketh away their light and leaveth them in darkness, where they cannot see, Deaf, dumb and blind.

[an-Nasa'i ]
On the authority of Uqbah ibn Amir (may Allah be pleased with him), who said: I heard the messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) say: Your Lord delights at a shepherd who, on the peak of a mountain crag, gives the call to prayer and prays. Then Allah (glorified and exalted be He) say: Look at this servant of Mine, he gives the call to prayer and performs the prayers; he is in awe of Me. I have forgiven My servant [his sins] and have admitted him to Paradise.
islam does not hate the disable even we accept them more than you do .because i hardly see most disables in churches but most of them sleep around mosque ;-\ check every place you go.

1 Like

Re: Woman With No Vaginal Opening Gives Birth To Baby Girl In Lagos (Photos) by Deltagiant: 5:54pm On Oct 02, 2015
Whichever way, this is a cheerful news. But, i marvel at the logic of some of Nigeria's journalists...The author wrote " her father continued seeking for solution until the problem became overwhelming and he died in an accident". So, does it mean the father got overwhelmed by the daughter's medical condition, then planned and executed a suicide with the car he was driving? Or did he get carried away by the thoughts of her daughter while on the steering? Was he even the one driving? I don't get this part of the story.
Re: Woman With No Vaginal Opening Gives Birth To Baby Girl In Lagos (Photos) by PHILKINGS(m): 5:55pm On Oct 02, 2015
Brb
Re: Woman With No Vaginal Opening Gives Birth To Baby Girl In Lagos (Photos) by simdam500(m): 5:58pm On Oct 02, 2015
So cause of the circumstance of the story, it has given you guys to talk ewww of the private part in the religion section...

Issokay o God is watching
Re: Woman With No Vaginal Opening Gives Birth To Baby Girl In Lagos (Photos) by Applaner: 6:00pm On Oct 02, 2015
I hate reading pops

how she dey ve sex if she no get opening??

mtchewwwwww.
Re: Woman With No Vaginal Opening Gives Birth To Baby Girl In Lagos (Photos) by simdam500(m): 6:00pm On Oct 02, 2015
Deltagiant: Whichever way, this is a cheerful news. But, i marvel at the logic of some of Nigeria's journalists...The author wrote " her father continued seeking for solution until the problem became overwhelming and he died in an accident". So, does it mean the father got overwhelmed by the daughter's medical condition, then planned and executed a suicide with the car he was driving? Or did he get carried away by the thoughts of her daughter while on the steering? Was he even the one driving? I don't get this part of the story.

Lol... typical nollywood scene we have there bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Do Pastors Prefer Malachi To Deuteronomy When Preaching About Tithe? / 1000 NAMES, TITLES, AND ATTRIBUTES OF GOD (A-Z)WITH BIBLE VERSES / Coronavirus: Winners Chapel Reacts To Criticism Of Service Held On Sunday 22nd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.