Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,996 members, 7,806,889 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:25 AM

Woman With No Vaginal Opening Gives Birth To Baby Girl In Lagos (Photos) - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Woman With No Vaginal Opening Gives Birth To Baby Girl In Lagos (Photos) (95913 Views)

70-Year-Old Woman Pregnant For 7 Years Gives Birth In Delta - Facebook User / "Woman Gives Birth To A Lizard In Port-Harcourt" - Facebook User Claims (Pics) / Father Mbaka's Singer Gives Birth To Triplets After His Prophesy (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman With No Vaginal Opening Gives Birth To Baby Girl In Lagos (Photos) by logica(m): 11:38am On Oct 03, 2015
Chosen1984:
I have learnt in life that some things we say would stand against us! Thoughts, imaginations and words spoken go up ! Wen its full it rains down! Wen in life you begin to experience issues and challenges beyond you, do not loo for or accuse any witch in your village! Its your words that have fallen on you!
Your words hereby fall on you: you are a consummate ret@rd. The things that you fear don't move me, as I am beyond the realm of fear. Besides, in the most trying times of my life, this life of mine will always still be a thousand times better than that of all the people in your Church combined. Better go that way -->
Re: Woman With No Vaginal Opening Gives Birth To Baby Girl In Lagos (Photos) by sydraay: 12:39pm On Oct 03, 2015
Republlican:
Hmmmm

Am not saying can't do this he has done things a million times more than this.

I saw so may flaws in this write up

Naming the church sounds like an advert than praising the giver of the miracle, God doesn't need church to perform miracle the only thing he needs its just a medium which is usually through a man of God which is independent of any church because any individual can be a man of God as far as you have deep relationship with the almighty.

Why I love the whites they would have documented every thing like pictures when she was 5 to 6 months pregnant and the period she gave birth which they didn't do.

The OP never said or showed us a medical document from a reputable hospital that shows the above woman can't have babies.

Third the pics the OP uploaded are pics he snapped from a picture so there is the possibility that the story was fabricated by the OP.

Lastly there us no evidence to prove that the snapped lady gave birth to that baby which you know if you have like half a million naira you get a baby boy fresh from the delivery unit.

They said from birth she hard the varginal complications so as Hunan being she takes water and her kidney works so how does she URINATE all this while or by wireless

Food for thought

I pray its true, congrats to the lady

U get sense!!
Re: Woman With No Vaginal Opening Gives Birth To Baby Girl In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 12:57pm On Oct 03, 2015
Only a Fool would say there is no God"!!
He that hardenth his Head shall suddenly be destroyed and that without remedy"!
Young man i have seen your type countlessly!! Don't contest with your creator! Its usually a Dangerous ending!! Accept Christ .
logica:
Your words hereby fall on you: you are a consummate ret@rd. The things that you fear don't move me, as I am beyond the realm of fear. Besides, in the most trying times of my life, this life of mine will always still be a thousand times better than that of all the people in your Church combined. Better go that way -->
Re: Woman With No Vaginal Opening Gives Birth To Baby Girl In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 1:00pm On Oct 03, 2015
Among all your insults to yourself and generations, i would be glad if only you Surrender to GOD. GOD bless u
chimkaire:
...wonderful! I advice you appreciate him more and not 'less' Mr big-stuff. Don't quote me if you got no answer to my earlier question, blind bat undecided
Re: Woman With No Vaginal Opening Gives Birth To Baby Girl In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 1:40pm On Oct 03, 2015
Shush biznes...d oda day twas a man dat has died 3ce,nw dis crap...ders ntn new in having a thicker hymen than usual dat can be opened wt a simple surgery
Re: Woman With No Vaginal Opening Gives Birth To Baby Girl In Lagos (Photos) by GMan650(m): 1:52pm On Oct 03, 2015
ChelseaDr:

The opening to the vagina is completely different from the urethral opening (where urine passes out from). If urine passes through the vagina it means there is a fistula (VVF) which is an abnormal connection between the urinary bladder and the vagina.

This woman may have.a normal tube, a normal womb and a normal but closed vagina (which may be labial agglutination i.e. gumming together of the vaginal lips) leaving just a dimple. In such a case mild pressure may just be what is needed to give her an open vagina.... seen one treated. So from the medical point of view it is possible.

I beleive in miracles; they still happen

Enough of all this Vijina, vagina closing and opening etc. Itz getting irritating. The OP said she saw tha lady and her husband. Case closed. If u don't bliv it 'Fine'
Re: Woman With No Vaginal Opening Gives Birth To Baby Girl In Lagos (Photos) by logica(m): 2:24pm On Oct 03, 2015
Chosen1984:
Only a Fool would say there is no God"!!
He that hardenth his Head shall suddenly be destroyed and that without remedy"!
Young man i have seen your type countlessly!! Don't contest with your creator! Its usually a Dangerous ending!! Accept Christ .
Old f00l, (that's even if you are close to being my coeval), I have seen your type too countless times; totally demented and clueless in their fantasies indicating high level of schizophrenia. It will do you plenty of good to swerve away from my lane.
Re: Woman With No Vaginal Opening Gives Birth To Baby Girl In Lagos (Photos) by jayhansome: 2:45pm On Oct 03, 2015
RUBBISH
Re: Woman With No Vaginal Opening Gives Birth To Baby Girl In Lagos (Photos) by jayhansome: 2:46pm On Oct 03, 2015
RUBBISH STORY!
Re: Woman With No Vaginal Opening Gives Birth To Baby Girl In Lagos (Photos) by MayhorE(m): 3:13pm On Oct 03, 2015
kiss
Re: Woman With No Vaginal Opening Gives Birth To Baby Girl In Lagos (Photos) by Abbeyme: 3:20pm On Oct 03, 2015
Chosen1984:
The Lords chosen is my church and there is no scam. This woman is healing is a small thing to wat i see happening there daily. I am a practical example of GOD's work there. Its a place where i have witnessed the pratical replication of the bible. Not stories.
its very simple, if u are still in doubt make out a period and attend services there l. Its at IJESHA BUSTOP oshodi apapa expressway.I gurantee you that you won't just hear but you would be a direct beneficiary of God.

Tell me your own testimony, bros.

Once I was blind, but now I can see. That is a testimony. People around should know the beneficiary before and after the 'miracle', not some random dude without trace...

I believe in miracles. Real miracles
Re: Woman With No Vaginal Opening Gives Birth To Baby Girl In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 4:31pm On Oct 03, 2015
My brother!! Education without the knowledge of GOD leaves you as a Disater. All u need right now is JESUS. Once you have him, you would hear yourself voicing out seasoned words/speech. Cursing words are for Dark minds. You too precious to Heap CURSES on yourself.
logica:
Old f00l, (that's even if you are close to being my coeval), I have seen your type too countless times; totally demented and clueless in their fantasies indicating high level of schizophrenia. It will do you plenty of good to swerve away from my lane.
Re: Woman With No Vaginal Opening Gives Birth To Baby Girl In Lagos (Photos) by logica(m): 5:41pm On Oct 03, 2015
Chosen1984:
My brother!! Education without the knowledge of GOD leaves you as a Disater. All u need right now is JESUS. Once you have him, you would hear yourself voicing out seasoned words/speech. Cursing words are for Dark minds. You too precious to Heap CURSES on yourself.
Go preach to Mark Zuckerberg. When you are done, you can come back to me. Till then, fvck off.

1 Like

Re: Woman With No Vaginal Opening Gives Birth To Baby Girl In Lagos (Photos) by Visitor700: 3:24am On Oct 04, 2015
Re: Woman With No Vaginal Opening Gives Birth To Baby Girl In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 7:57am On Oct 04, 2015
Logica i need you to be in Christ! And u must
logica:
Go preach to Mark Zuckerberg. When you are done, you can come back to me. Till then, fvck off.
Re: Woman With No Vaginal Opening Gives Birth To Baby Girl In Lagos (Photos) by freecocoa(f): 8:23am On Oct 04, 2015
Chai! See lie.

Christianity is very stup1d sha.
Re: Woman With No Vaginal Opening Gives Birth To Baby Girl In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 5:34pm On Oct 04, 2015
logica:
Bro Logica how u doing?? Happy Sunday brother! Hope you attended service! I am believing the ALMIGHTY GOD to turn your life around to him. I see the hands of the only good GOD breaking and shattering the yokes of sin and unbelief from you. You must make heaven! You must be saved in THE NAME OF JESUS! AMEN
Re: Woman With No Vaginal Opening Gives Birth To Baby Girl In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 8:23pm On Oct 04, 2015
Chosen1984:

Bro Logica how u doing?? Happy Sunday brother! Hope you attended service! I am believing the ALMIGHTY GOD to turn your life around to him. I see the hands of the only good GOD breaking and shattering the yokes of sin and unbelief from you. You must make heaven! You must be saved in THE NAME OF JESUS! AMEN
You sound like an ISIL OR ISIS recruiter.

2 Likes

Re: Woman With No Vaginal Opening Gives Birth To Baby Girl In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 9:42pm On Oct 04, 2015
Lady Fiona, your repentance would bring joy to heaven. Jesus your creator would dance round his throne if you accept him. Common dear give JESUS SOME HAPPINESS! GOD BLESS YOU
LadyFiona:
You sound like an ISIL OR ISIS recruiter.
Re: Woman With No Vaginal Opening Gives Birth To Baby Girl In Lagos (Photos) by Franzinni: 12:46am On Oct 05, 2015
Chosen1984:
Something would happen to you that would cause you to look for GOD. So you would understand a horse crap wen you see one
Now firstly, we don't vibe on the same frequency so I won't blame your inability to think logically.
Lastly, in my honest opinion the story is truly a huge pile of horse crap. Puta madre... Tu eres un gran mono y tu hermana esta un perro publicas.
Re: Woman With No Vaginal Opening Gives Birth To Baby Girl In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 4:43am On Oct 05, 2015
Chosen1984:
Lady Fiona, your repentance would bring joy to heaven. Jesus your creator would dance round his throne if you accept him. Common dear give JESUS SOME HAPPINESS! GOD BLESS YOU
Jesus is happy with me already.
Stop terrorising people forcefully, that's ISIL's signature, it is taken already. Try actions cos words aren't working any longer once it becomes too repetitive.
Re: Woman With No Vaginal Opening Gives Birth To Baby Girl In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 8:52am On Oct 05, 2015
If HE is as you said, you won't come up with those filthy words of isil and terrorism!! I am sent to save souls through the Word of God. Whether or not it suits u doesn't matter at all.The souls of You Fiona ,Logica and others not yet saved are more precious to God than your words.
LadyFiona:
Jesus is happy with me already.
Stop terrorising people forcefully, that's ISIL's signature, it is taken already. Try actions cos words aren't working any longer once it becomes too repetitive.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Do Pastors Prefer Malachi To Deuteronomy When Preaching About Tithe? / 1000 NAMES, TITLES, AND ATTRIBUTES OF GOD (A-Z)WITH BIBLE VERSES / Coronavirus: Winners Chapel Reacts To Criticism Of Service Held On Sunday 22nd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.