Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,324 members, 7,808,088 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:00 AM

Workforce Interview - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Workforce Interview (29474 Views)

WORKFORCE Interview Invite / Workforce Interview / Workforce Interview -customer Experience Officer Heritage Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Workforce Interview by deywarley(m): 8:14pm On Oct 03, 2015
exotiqueify:

cant really rem. My sis was also called for his finance internship position too.....but i think i applied sometime last month?
Maybe there's no opening for the post yet, just chill
Re: Workforce Interview by exotiqueify(f): 8:18pm On Oct 03, 2015
deywarley:

Maybe there's no opening for the post yet, just chill

noo...i actually applied and was called for interview on Monday

1 Like

Re: Workforce Interview by deywarley(m): 8:38pm On Oct 03, 2015
exotiqueify:

noo...i actually applied and was called for interview on Monday
Ok, maybe you should try to contact them to know what's going on.
Re: Workforce Interview by stanley102(m): 12:08am On Oct 04, 2015
House, who knows the specific requirements for the positions listed on their site? And what happens when one picks a post he isn't qualified for?
Re: Workforce Interview by Davfir: 2:19am On Oct 04, 2015
workforce invite me for apt test for position of tramsaction officer...only to be called for an interview as market dsa of a bank
Re: Workforce Interview by ayobami52(m): 9:46am On Oct 04, 2015
I have been in that same shoe last year where i was given dsa job for skye bank in ondo state...i have to drop it cos of the stress involved..
Re: Workforce Interview by Seamareggae(m): 10:22am On Oct 04, 2015
Davfir:
workforce invite me for apt test for position of tramsaction officer...only to be called for an interview as market dsa of a bank
All is well.... That's why U have been called for interview.. To chat and explain to them...
Re: Workforce Interview by Nobody: 10:44am On Oct 04, 2015
deywarley:
Was invited too for finance intern. I'm now at the documentation level. Make I no lie dia wahala too much o. I don go their office 4 times this week before d documents were finally collected. I just pray make dem give me better job o if not na to carry placard for front of their office o.

I'm also at the documentation stage. pls do I need to dress cooperate when going to submits the documents ?
?
Re: Workforce Interview by Seamareggae(m): 11:02am On Oct 04, 2015
Davfir:
All is well.... That's why U have been called for interview.. To chat and explain to them...
Re: Workforce Interview by Seamareggae(m): 11:03am On Oct 04, 2015
ayobami52:
I have been in that same shoe last year where i was given dsa job for skye bank in ondo state...i have to drop it cos of the stress involved..
What waz the pay then...
Re: Workforce Interview by deywarley(m): 12:44pm On Oct 04, 2015
xyz098:

I'm also at the documentation stage. pls do I need to dress cooperate when going to submits the documents ?
?
Not necessary
Re: Workforce Interview by Davfir: 1:45pm On Oct 04, 2015
which bank are they recruiting for
Re: Workforce Interview by LilyLuvSrk(f): 1:55pm On Oct 04, 2015
Does anyone here have the link to the workforce job vacancy. I want to know exactely what & how i applied.
Re: Workforce Interview by Smeeky(m): 2:56pm On Oct 04, 2015
Seamareggae:

I don't know...
OK....I'm presently at documentation stage,but I'm yet to know the company they are recruiting for.
Re: Workforce Interview by Seamareggae(m): 3:59pm On Oct 04, 2015
Smeeky:

OK....I'm presently at documentation stage,but I'm yet to know the company they are recruiting for.
Well done ooo
Re: Workforce Interview by Seamareggae(m): 3:59pm On Oct 04, 2015
LilyLuvSrk:
Does anyone here have the link to the workforce job vacancy. I want to know exactely what & how i applied.
U shud check ur sent email naaa.... That's what I did...
Re: Workforce Interview by Nobody: 6:06pm On Oct 04, 2015
after your interview, they'd tell you what you're being shortlisted for. for example, I was shortlisted for call centre while a lady interviewed before me was shortlisted for teller officer.
Re: Workforce Interview by LilyLuvSrk(f): 6:45pm On Oct 04, 2015
Seamareggae:

U shud check ur sent email naaa.... That's what I did...
i did that but couldnt find any. So i must have deleted it or so.
Re: Workforce Interview by LilyLuvSrk(f): 6:47pm On Oct 04, 2015
xyz098:
after your interview, they'd tell you what you're being shortlisted for. for example, I was shortlisted for call centre while a lady interviewed before me was shortlisted for teller officer.
did you later get the job?
Re: Workforce Interview by Seamareggae(m): 7:30pm On Oct 04, 2015
LilyLuvSrk:
i did that but couldnt find any. So i must have deleted it or so.
Sorry.. Well.. Dont be too bothered abt that... Prepare for the interview...
Re: Workforce Interview by Seamareggae(m): 7:31pm On Oct 04, 2015
xyz098:
Thanks for the information...
Re: Workforce Interview by Nobody: 8:09am On Oct 05, 2015
deywarley:
Wfmcentre.com/wrp/
Re: Workforce Interview by ba2nde19(m): 9:51am On Oct 05, 2015
During the documentation stage,, , did you go with fotocopies of your originals cos in the msg, it z said to cme wf originals for sighting.... Tanx..
Re: Workforce Interview by LilyLuvSrk(f): 12:18pm On Oct 05, 2015
How was the interview? I was unable to go due to some issues. How was it, people in the house.
Re: Workforce Interview by Seamareggae(m): 1:44pm On Oct 05, 2015
LilyLuvSrk:
How was the interview? I was unable to go due to some issues. How was it, people in the house.
Lol... It was awesome....

E no easy at all
Re: Workforce Interview by LilyLuvSrk(f): 6:16pm On Oct 05, 2015
Was it a written test or oral? What were you asked?
Re: Workforce Interview by Seamareggae(m): 9:24pm On Oct 05, 2015
LilyLuvSrk:
Was it a written test or oral? What were you asked?
Interview direct.... No test.....
Re: Workforce Interview by slizylindy: 10:23pm On Oct 05, 2015
Please, those that have prior experience with workforce, do dey recruit as a full staff of d bank or contract staff?

2ndly, will dier percentage be for a certain period or for as long as u have d job?

2 Likes

Re: Workforce Interview by Nobody: 10:42am On Oct 06, 2015
slizylindy:
Please, those that have prior experience with workforce, do dey recruit as a full staff of d bank or contract staff?

2ndly, will dier percentage be for a certain period or for as long as u have d job?

If it's gonna be as a full staff of d bank, d bank itself will employ u, workforce is contract, dey employ u as dere staff nd post u wia ever u ® needed. Dey negotiate wif u ur take home, u are less concerned ow much d direct employee pay... u ® dealing wif workforce.

1 Like

Re: Workforce Interview by Nobody: 7:25am On Oct 12, 2015
Can anybody share his or her experience with workforce interview... Experience from every angle will be appreciated.
Re: Workforce Interview by Nobody: 8:59am On Oct 12, 2015
G am peeps. I am invited for an assessment/briefing b workforce. Pls,can someone tell me how it is?
Re: Workforce Interview by lumide533(m): 10:11am On Oct 12, 2015
Rachbee:
G am peeps. I am invited for an assessment/briefing b workforce. Pls,can someone tell me how it is?

what did you apply for and have you done interview

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Navy Released List Of Candidates For Batch 27 Aptitude Test (photos) / How To Answer The Question "Why Do You Want To Change Your Current Job" / No Body Faces Rejection Like The Barbers Apprentice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.