Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,093 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:04 AM

Nigeria At 55 : The Most Stylish First Ladies Naija Ever Had - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria At 55 : The Most Stylish First Ladies Naija Ever Had (68426 Views)

Aisha Buhari Poses With First Ladies Of Gambia, Ghana, Ethiopia, In Addis Ababa / Hottest African First Ladies / Aisha Buhari Hosts Former First Ladies, Others At The Villa. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria At 55 : The Most Stylish First Ladies Naija Ever Had by Oladimejjy(m): 6:10pm On Oct 02, 2015
I sight mama peace with the shoki.....
Re: Nigeria At 55 : The Most Stylish First Ladies Naija Ever Had by jerrywool: 6:10pm On Oct 02, 2015
who be kudirat?
Re: Nigeria At 55 : The Most Stylish First Ladies Naija Ever Had by activelyA(f): 6:10pm On Oct 02, 2015
easysmiles:
SDa
Seventh days adventist
Re: Nigeria At 55 : The Most Stylish First Ladies Naija Ever Had by activelyA(f): 6:10pm On Oct 02, 2015
jerrywool:
y
Yola
Re: Nigeria At 55 : The Most Stylish First Ladies Naija Ever Had by activelyA(f): 6:11pm On Oct 02, 2015
Oladimejjy:
gh
Get high??
Re: Nigeria At 55 : The Most Stylish First Ladies Naija Ever Had by Nobody: 6:12pm On Oct 02, 2015
Yggffrt
Re: Nigeria At 55 : The Most Stylish First Ladies Naija Ever Had by jerrywool: 6:12pm On Oct 02, 2015
activelyA:

Yola

hehe
Re: Nigeria At 55 : The Most Stylish First Ladies Naija Ever Had by xender(m): 6:12pm On Oct 02, 2015
d list 4 b cast.....
tosay jonna wifee no dey
I respect u mama gringrin
Re: Nigeria At 55 : The Most Stylish First Ladies Naija Ever Had by Iyoma2(f): 6:13pm On Oct 02, 2015
E no concern me jor
Re: Nigeria At 55 : The Most Stylish First Ladies Naija Ever Had by Nobody: 6:14pm On Oct 02, 2015
WIZGUY69:
cheesyPersonally, I will give it to Aisha & Stella, those women are f.cling beautiful.
what is patience doing on the list
for humour i guess
Re: Nigeria At 55 : The Most Stylish First Ladies Naija Ever Had by manchester1: 6:14pm On Oct 02, 2015
kudirat abiola. I don't c any nid of her inclusion here
Re: Nigeria At 55 : The Most Stylish First Ladies Naija Ever Had by OboloMAN: 6:14pm On Oct 02, 2015
Why is Kudirat Abiola up there?
Re: Nigeria At 55 : The Most Stylish First Ladies Naija Ever Had by promise4040: 6:14pm On Oct 02, 2015
Turai yar'adua!!!!!
Former first lady and former president of Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria At 55 : The Most Stylish First Ladies Naija Ever Had by berryBee(f): 6:15pm On Oct 02, 2015
Some people are keen on ruining a nice thread with their perverted talks. Appreciate the women that were and are partners to your leaders tongue

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria At 55 : The Most Stylish First Ladies Naija Ever Had by godoluwa(m): 6:15pm On Oct 02, 2015
olatunji21:
Aishat Buhari
Sai Mama
oga go consult optician. kudirat abiola takes 1st position
Re: Nigeria At 55 : The Most Stylish First Ladies Naija Ever Had by ezeagu(m): 6:15pm On Oct 02, 2015
Yeah, whatever, but worrafock is Phillip wearing here:

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria At 55 : The Most Stylish First Ladies Naija Ever Had by Bondesniger(m): 6:16pm On Oct 02, 2015
The next now will be who is more powerfull?
Re: Nigeria At 55 : The Most Stylish First Ladies Naija Ever Had by IYANGBALI: 6:16pm On Oct 02, 2015
Omo see sweet portable bweast wey dat woman carry for chest,fear no gree me write her name,I no wan die now. That bweast go succulent die kiss
Re: Nigeria At 55 : The Most Stylish First Ladies Naija Ever Had by Wizzz: 6:17pm On Oct 02, 2015
Patience Jonathan na shoki woman oh cheesy
Re: Nigeria At 55 : The Most Stylish First Ladies Naija Ever Had by sobmos(m): 6:18pm On Oct 02, 2015
K
Re: Nigeria At 55 : The Most Stylish First Ladies Naija Ever Had by pocohantas(f): 6:18pm On Oct 02, 2015
There was nothing stylish about PEJ, lets be truthful. She was always over dressed, too much sequins and glitter like a soul singer.

Stella Obasanjo was the bomb, though her makeup that year was always drastic.

Then Aisha Buhari the current First Lady Wife of the President.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria At 55 : The Most Stylish First Ladies Naija Ever Had by Laveda(f): 6:19pm On Oct 02, 2015
Truckpusher:
Even in our homes have you noticed that anytime your mom stands by you especially when you're dad is about to unleash his nuclear warheads on you it will only take a few tiny voice from your mom to stop the entire Hiroshima that would have befallen you. grin

But what happens when your mom is the one reporting your misdeed to the old guard? - You're so done and your dad would be like : Next time tawai! You don't tawai! Listen tawai! To your mother tawai!!!! I will mangle you, I'll disown you and throw you outside . grin

That was toto beating you to stupor . cheesy
LMAO grin grin that's so true.... grin grin

And my mum is so harsh...she'll never plead on your behalf embarassed sometimes when you wrong her,she'll prefer to wait till dad returns..then you'll get the beating of life grin grin
Re: Nigeria At 55 : The Most Stylish First Ladies Naija Ever Had by IYANGBALI: 6:20pm On Oct 02, 2015
See mama peace,the oldest among dem forming sweet 16 for her village camera man
Re: Nigeria At 55 : The Most Stylish First Ladies Naija Ever Had by ngmgeek(m): 6:22pm On Oct 02, 2015
They all the same. A bunch of opportunists. But... Miriam Babangida started Better Lives For Women. That was very thoughtful of her.

May her soul rest in peace, for that!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria At 55 : The Most Stylish First Ladies Naija Ever Had by anonimi: 6:25pm On Oct 02, 2015
Republlican:
The OP is even high kudirat Abiola was never any time a first lady.

Are you part of UNICEF's 65%
Re: Nigeria At 55 : The Most Stylish First Ladies Naija Ever Had by Sultanchidi(m): 6:26pm On Oct 02, 2015
She was a great woman bt she was never a first lady
Re: Nigeria At 55 : The Most Stylish First Ladies Naija Ever Had by akilo1: 6:26pm On Oct 02, 2015
Op where is my wife picture?mod delete it ,my wife pix is missing grin
Re: Nigeria At 55 : The Most Stylish First Ladies Naija Ever Had by bloodkiller: 6:26pm On Oct 02, 2015
Truckpusher:
They weren't great at all.

They only fuccked great men and ended up in the corridors of power.Even as mama peace nearly overthrew our man and Turai had a firm grip on the Nigerian Presidency grin

This is simply the power of toto. grin

kaiiiii truckie my manche i feel like dashing you 4 crates of origin tonight grin

but peshie get swag eee
Re: Nigeria At 55 : The Most Stylish First Ladies Naija Ever Had by Sultanchidi(m): 6:26pm On Oct 02, 2015
Mrs abiola was a great woman bt she was never a first lady
Re: Nigeria At 55 : The Most Stylish First Ladies Naija Ever Had by anonimi: 6:27pm On Oct 02, 2015
ngmgeek:
They all the same. A bunch of opportunists. But... Miriam Babangida started Better Lives For Women. That was very thoughtful of her.

May her soul rest in peace, for that!

How did that help anyone in a SUSTAINABLE way with their wrecking and bastardising our education sector such that 65% of us are illiterate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria At 55 : The Most Stylish First Ladies Naija Ever Had by Republlican(f): 6:28pm On Oct 02, 2015
anonimi:

Are you part of UNICEF's 65%

Simple was abiola ever declared winner, he assumed he won and declared him self the President was he sworn in as the president of federal republic of Nigeria

Its UNESCO not UNICEF kapish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Documents Found In Shehu Shagari's Bedroom / President Buhari & His Children, Hanan And Yusuf Buhari In Beautiful Photoshoot / Abba Kyari, The Police Chief Who Started The #EndSARS Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.