Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,487 members, 7,801,243 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:51 PM

Nigeria At 55 : The Most Stylish First Ladies Naija Ever Had - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria At 55 : The Most Stylish First Ladies Naija Ever Had (68399 Views)

Aisha Buhari Poses With First Ladies Of Gambia, Ghana, Ethiopia, In Addis Ababa / Hottest African First Ladies / Aisha Buhari Hosts Former First Ladies, Others At The Villa. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria At 55 : The Most Stylish First Ladies Naija Ever Had by Aminat508(f): 7:30pm On Oct 02, 2015
Republlican:
The OP is even high kudirat Abiola was never any time a first lady.
did u read the post at all?

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria At 55 : The Most Stylish First Ladies Naija Ever Had by Nobody: 7:32pm On Oct 02, 2015
I only quoted you using your words, I understand that you are a product from the streets hence you cant go on without using such informal wordsgrin tongue

It's obvious that you arethe one itching for a fight and am gonna serve you a very hot one tonight you won't see it coming angry
Truckpusher:
The audacity to mention the highlighted is a call for serious concern.

When did we start growing these great wings of indiscipline ? cheesy
Feel free wink it's a free world bro - Did I just say that ? cheesy
Re: Nigeria At 55 : The Most Stylish First Ladies Naija Ever Had by kenoz(m): 7:35pm On Oct 02, 2015
undecided
Re: Nigeria At 55 : The Most Stylish First Ladies Naija Ever Had by Laveda(f): 7:37pm On Oct 02, 2015
Truckpusher:
Yeah, women are always the pillar of every home while the men are busy chasing money up and down and money can't buy these basic life lessons that would make or mar what a child is likely to turn out tomorrow.

You remember those days when your distant relatives would discipline you when caught red handed and pass you on to your mom who would discipline you and pass you on to your dad depending on the level of your crime and how grievous it is ? cheesy
Very true, but I don't think this applicable to the parents we have now...not too strict....see me on my dp..still believe mum can still slap me? My mum is damn strict...parents of now pamper too much...even a ten year old boy can stand up to the mum lol grin in my house you dare not

Has your mum ever woke you up in the middle of the night and flog you? For a crime you commited in the day grin grin that's what am talking about...even @my age still scared of bringing a guy to my house grin

My dad aint much of a beater...he'll warn you for @least 10times but when he wants to beat you...you gonn cry for a whole week grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria At 55 : The Most Stylish First Ladies Naija Ever Had by Brideoak007(m): 7:41pm On Oct 02, 2015
Nice one... They all one way or the other supported the office and government of their husbands...

1 Like

Re: Nigeria At 55 : The Most Stylish First Ladies Naija Ever Had by Truckpusher(m): 7:41pm On Oct 02, 2015
Deejavuu:

Lmao cheesy cheesy cheesy

Truckie you're something else. Dammit grin cheesy
I'm something very good. cheesy
Re: Nigeria At 55 : The Most Stylish First Ladies Naija Ever Had by Nobody: 7:47pm On Oct 02, 2015
Truckpusher:
They weren't great at all.

They only fuccked great men and ended up in the corridors of power.Even as mama peace nearly overthrew our man and Turai had a firm grip on the Nigerian Presidency grin

This is simply the power of toto. grin

Your display name goes a long way to explain your ignorance.
So, because they married men who eventually had the opportunity to be presidents, they're now regarded as not-great women who straffed for power??
You need some education ASAP.
And a brain replacement wouldn't hurt either.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria At 55 : The Most Stylish First Ladies Naija Ever Had by Truckpusher(m): 7:48pm On Oct 02, 2015
missgray:
I only quoted you using your words, I understand that you are a product from the streets hence you cant go on without using such informal wordsgrin tongue

It's obvious that you arethe one itching for a fight and am gonna serve you a very hot one tonight you won't see it coming angry
Of course I'm a product of the street after seeing it all in it's best form and that's what makes me thick. wink I can relate with anyone from anywhere across the globe because I've seen it all and blend well with no lele and no charges cool

Been there and done that, now can you boast about that ? You can't , so when we talk you've got to listen.
Re: Nigeria At 55 : The Most Stylish First Ladies Naija Ever Had by Nobody: 8:04pm On Oct 02, 2015
undecided undecided undecided gibberish
Truckpusher:
Of course I'm a product of the street after seeing it all in it's best form and that's what makes me thick. wink I can relate with anyone from anywhere across the globe because I've seen it all and blend well with no lele and no charges cool

Been there and done that, now can you boast about that ? You can't , so when we talk you've got to listen.
Re: Nigeria At 55 : The Most Stylish First Ladies Naija Ever Had by smd837(m): 8:16pm On Oct 02, 2015
i can see dea ar many bad guys in nairaland. Nija has changed fr better on isue or power and many are stil cmplainin of d great man God send to us. anyway dats dea cup of abo.
Re: Nigeria At 55 : The Most Stylish First Ladies Naija Ever Had by picknstake: 8:17pm On Oct 02, 2015
FOR THOSE WHO PLAY MIDNIGHT MATCHES HERE ARE SOME PICKS YOU COULD CHOOSE FROM http://www.picknstake.com/2015/10/midnight-and-early-morning-matches-0203.html
Re: Nigeria At 55 : The Most Stylish First Ladies Naija Ever Had by smd837(m): 8:19pm On Oct 02, 2015
bak to d mata up Stella' God wll grant u eternal peace .

1 Like

Re: Nigeria At 55 : The Most Stylish First Ladies Naija Ever Had by Deejavuu(f): 8:44pm On Oct 02, 2015
Truckpusher:
I'm something very good. cheesy

Smh!! grin cheesy

I'm still praying for ya sha. cheesy
Re: Nigeria At 55 : The Most Stylish First Ladies Naija Ever Had by Nobody: 9:47pm On Oct 02, 2015
Say what you may say about her, but you can not deny Patience is a natural beauty.
damiloladuke:
Patience be like Sisi Eko

1 Like

Re: Nigeria At 55 : The Most Stylish First Ladies Naija Ever Had by Chommieblaq(f): 10:01pm On Oct 02, 2015
Give it up to Stella, very stylish woman and mama peace. Aisha is beautiful n simple not bent on been stylish.
Re: Nigeria At 55 : The Most Stylish First Ladies Naija Ever Had by Truckpusher(m): 11:08pm On Oct 02, 2015
Laveda:
Very true, but I don't think this applicable to the parents we have now...not too strict....see me on my dp..still believe mum can still slap me? My mum is damn strict...parents of now pamper too much...even a ten year old boy can stand up to the mum lol grin in my house you dare not

Has your mum ever woke you up in the middle of the night and flog you? For a crime you commited in the day grin grin that's what am talking about...even @my age still scared of bringing a guy to my house grin

My dad aint much of a beater...he'll warn you for @least 10times but when he wants to beat you...you gonn cry for a whole week grin
My Old boy wasn't a beater but he's got bad mouth and an ancient wisdom of words that will make you retrace your steps.
These guys despite all their too many shortcomings were just superb in their own way and somehow they complement each other at a point and here we are. They did a nice job with all the negative available tool they had back then.
My mom was a beater but she was always thinking that I'm always innocent anyway but I was the dark one - I think she saw something in me or knew something about me that other people didn't notice and I'm also feeling this way because I'm a bad liar to her and this is one reason I've always told peeps that your mom knows you better than your dad and your siblings.But you can only achieve this by trusting her completely even when it's that bad.
Tell her the truth and damn the hypocrites around you.
Re: Nigeria At 55 : The Most Stylish First Ladies Naija Ever Had by Truckpusher(m): 11:10pm On Oct 02, 2015
missgray:
undecided undecided undecided gibberish
That's the mark of a woman in love. cheesy
Re: Nigeria At 55 : The Most Stylish First Ladies Naija Ever Had by Laveda(f): 11:25pm On Oct 02, 2015
Truckpusher:
My Old boy wasn't a beater but he's got bad mouth and an ancient wisdom of words that will make you retrace your steps.
These guys despite all their too many shortcomings were just superb in their own way and somehow they complement each other at a point and here we are. They did a nice job with all the negative available tool they had back then.
My mom was a beater but she was always thinking that I'm always innocent anyway but I was the dark one - I think she saw something in me or knew something about me that other people didn't notice and I'm also feeling this way because I'm a bad liar to her and this is one reason I've always told peeps that your mom knows you better than your dad and your siblings.But you can only achieve this by trusting her completely even when it's that bad.
Tell her the truth and damn the hypocrites around you.
that's true...despite anything, our mum seems to understand us the more...lol a bipolar once created a thread on RS dissing his mum....it was so annoying don't know if that was for fun too

I just like the way your posts sound...lol matured, like someone's who has really experienced life
Re: Nigeria At 55 : The Most Stylish First Ladies Naija Ever Had by xtervaganza(m): 11:46pm On Oct 02, 2015
Whoever penned this piece is an eternal fool and a low life degenerate.

So what did Gowon do that history won't forgive him?

He killed some bunch of savages and spared their terrorist zombie leader and you think he's evil?

FOOL
Re: Nigeria At 55 : The Most Stylish First Ladies Naija Ever Had by Laveda(f): 11:51pm On Oct 02, 2015
xtervaganza:
Whoever penned this piece is an eternal fool and a low life degenerate.

So what did Gowon do that history won't forgive him?

He killed some bunch of savages and spared their terrorist zombie leader and you think he's evil?

FOOL
seriously what's this one saying? undecided please go and read the OP's post again grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria At 55 : The Most Stylish First Ladies Naija Ever Had by xtervaganza(m): 11:54pm On Oct 02, 2015
Laveda:
seriously what's this one saying? undecided please go and read the OP's post again grin
you follow your own advise and read it again

Maybe you'll see where the halfwit said history won't forgive Gowon
Re: Nigeria At 55 : The Most Stylish First Ladies Naija Ever Had by Laveda(f): 11:58pm On Oct 02, 2015
xtervaganza:
you follow your own advise and read it again

Maybe you'll see where the halfwit said history won't forgive Gowon
seen that ;Dbut we talking bout women and fashion here grin don't take it too serious jaree

1 Like

Re: Nigeria At 55 : The Most Stylish First Ladies Naija Ever Had by Truckpusher(m): 11:58pm On Oct 02, 2015
Deejavuu:

Smh!! grin cheesy

I'm still praying for ya sha. cheesy
Pray for me to be the next Dangote nau.Any prayer aside this is what Hausas call 'babu bari banza' grin
Re: Nigeria At 55 : The Most Stylish First Ladies Naija Ever Had by Truckpusher(m): 12:06am On Oct 03, 2015
Laveda:
that's true...despite anything, our mum seems to understand us the more...lol a bipolar once created a thread on RS dissing his mum....it was so annoying don't know if that was for fun too

I just like the way your posts sound...lol matured, like someone's who has really experienced life
Well, if anyone disses his or her mom they should try being an African mom under an African dad in the 20 and early part of the 21st century then they'll understand better.
My mom is my first enemy , my worst nightmare , my close confidant , my blind defender even when the truth strikes her in the face,my ultimate protector and my most annoying critic of all time.
Of course sometimes they annoy you to an extent you don't just want but you're stuck with them till death.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria At 55 : The Most Stylish First Ladies Naija Ever Had by Laveda(f): 12:09am On Oct 03, 2015
Truckpusher:
Well, if anyone disses his or her mom they should try being an African mom under an African dad in the 20 and early part of the 21st century then they'll understand better.
My mom is my first enemy , my worst nightmare , my close confidant , my blind defender even when the truth strikes her in the face,my ultimate protector and my most annoying critic of all time.
Of course sometimes they annoy you to an extent you don't just want but you're stuck with them till death.
Yeah....Mothers are really wonderful smiley

Do you think its possible for a mother to hate the child she gave birth to?
Re: Nigeria At 55 : The Most Stylish First Ladies Naija Ever Had by BALLOSKI: 12:18am On Oct 03, 2015
Truckpusher:
They weren't great at all.

They only fuccked great men and ended up in the corridors of power. Even as mama peace nearly overthrew our man and Turai had a firm grip on the Nigerian Presidency grin

This is simply the power of toto. grin
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria At 55 : The Most Stylish First Ladies Naija Ever Had by Truckpusher(m): 1:14am On Oct 03, 2015
Laveda:
Yeah....Mothers are really wonderful smiley

Do you think its possible for a mother to hate the child she gave birth to?
Yeah, mothers that grew up in an abusive home are likely to hate any child that reminds them of their childhood days they never wish to remember either by their character that reminds them of who they were before . And also mothers in an abusive marriage are likely to hate their own kids too or love them to a point that nothing wrong can ever be found amongst her kids but at the end of the day; education , acculturation and environment might cushion the whole effect of the show of imbalance and shame.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria At 55 : The Most Stylish First Ladies Naija Ever Had by playtheblues(f): 2:54am On Oct 03, 2015
Akwa Ibom Civil Servants Employed Since Nov/Dec 2014 Have Not Been Paid A Dime by playtheblues: 9:00pm On Oct 02
It is with deep sorrow that I write this.
We Akwaibomites are usually very peaceful and are not the types to complain easily. This is the reason why Udom Emmanuel thinks he can do anything to us and get away with it.
While Udom is busy building mansions in his village and who-knows-elsewhere we the latest employed staff of Akwa Ibom Civil Service (employed since Nov/Dec 2014) have not received even a kobo of our salaries from the Government and we are expected to come to work daily.
Most of us have been borrowing money from people and our sponsors are now tired of supporting us.
It is going to a year since we were employed, yet our salaries have been withheld all in the name of countless biometrics.
Udom has fixed our money in the bank to attract interests for him.
Everyday we are asked to sign one paper or the other in the name of bank verification yet we have not seen any salary.
Some of us who are posted to far places spend a lot of money on transportation to and from work yet Udom does not care.
My lawyer cousin who was also employed with me told me that they sponsor themselves to courts, prisons and police stations daily without any salary. They also sponsored themselves to Bar Conference in Abuja in August 2015 without even a single penny support from Udom/the Government.
The engineers are not left out as they are sent out to the field in a scorching sun with empty stomachs.
Human Rights activists in Nigeria please intervene in this matter. The masses should please join us into talking sense into our obviously selfish Governor into paying us our accumulated salaries.
I am a married man with a family to support. Udom please don't make us think of commuting suicide like that civil servant in Bayelsa who committed suicide due to unpaid 13-month salaries. Don't reduce us to beggars/chronic borrowers either.
We are tired of this hardship! We are grieving.
#seun
#lalasiclala
#ishilove
#introvert
#chocolateme
#ladyf
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
Re: Nigeria At 55 : The Most Stylish First Ladies Naija Ever Had by donphilopus: 3:06am On Oct 03, 2015
Truckpusher:
Even in our homes have you noticed that anytime your mom stands by you especially when you're dad is about to unleash his nuclear warheads on you it will only take a few tiny voice from your mom to stop the entire Hiroshima that would have befallen you. grin

But what happens when your mom is the one reporting your misdeed to the old guard? - You're so done and your dad would be like : Next time tawai! You don't tawai! Listen tawai! To your mother tawai!!!! I will mangle you, I'll disown you and throw you outside . grin

That was toto beating you to stupor . cheesy

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin. . .You no well ooo bros!! Lmao. .
Re: Nigeria At 55 : The Most Stylish First Ladies Naija Ever Had by bummyla(m): 3:56am On Oct 03, 2015
I will vote for late Maryam Babangida! The lady got style and poise! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: Nigeria At 55 : The Most Stylish First Ladies Naija Ever Had by ishiamu(m): 4:16am On Oct 03, 2015
donphilopus:

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin. . .You no well ooo bros!! Lmao. .

Bro been on a 2 odd rollover since Tuesday, started wt 1k am in 16k now grin cheesy grin
Re: Nigeria At 55 : The Most Stylish First Ladies Naija Ever Had by xtervaganza(m): 4:31am On Oct 03, 2015
Laveda:
seen that ;Dbut we talking bout women and fashion here grin don't take it too serious jaree
No mind me, I no jus like distortion of fact

By the way, I don't know much about women and their fashion grin grin grin

ara oko ni mi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Obasanjo Returns $200 Million To National Treasury. / Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal — LIVE UPDATES / Rivers Rerun: What Happened Today Between Wike And Amaechi At Mile 1 Police HQ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.