Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,230 members, 7,780,442 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:22 PM

Can You Allow Your Best Friend Date Your Sister/brother? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Allow Your Best Friend Date Your Sister/brother? (36133 Views)

Can You Date Your Boss Or Colleague?: Nigerians React / Ladies, Would You Allow Your Friend Date Your 21yrs Son? / Can You Allow Your Best Friend Date Your Sister/brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Allow Your Best Friend Date Your Sister/brother? by greatwaters: 6:05pm On Oct 02, 2015
dharay99:

70% of guys nwadayz are like Mario,
& mah bestfrnd.? daaaymn dah† niqqur
is more like messi "a player.!"

No no no....
do we have so many bad guys that we guys dont even trust their friends?
Re: Can You Allow Your Best Friend Date Your Sister/brother? by dharay99: 6:08pm On Oct 02, 2015
greatwaters:
do we have so many bad guys that we guys dont even trust their friends?
lol, ds ain't even abt trustinq my frnd(s)
mehn we talking abt my bestfrnd, sum1 i know too well.
abehq, its a no ⁴me....
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Can You Allow Your Best Friend Date Your Sister/brother? by IceDude(m): 8:41pm On Oct 02, 2015
No! I wont be comfortable with it, i cant date my best frnds sister as well

1 Like

Re: Can You Allow Your Best Friend Date Your Sister/brother? by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 8:44pm On Oct 02, 2015
That is the day the guy will die, bastard angry

1 Like

Re: Can You Allow Your Best Friend Date Your Sister/brother? by MadCow1: 9:16pm On Oct 02, 2015
NEVER..
Re: Can You Allow Your Best Friend Date Your Sister/brother? by Justicealh3(m): 9:17pm On Oct 02, 2015
donweasley:
F.t.c, i dedicate this to other nairalanders still trying. D truth is dat i wunt allow it.
The topic say, why?
Re: Can You Allow Your Best Friend Date Your Sister/brother? by repogirl(f): 9:20pm On Oct 02, 2015
I might not like it but I wouldnt stop them especially if my sister/Bro is of age.

All these male posters above me saying never never sef....means your friends are horrible people.

A wise man once said show me your friends and I will show you who you are.... undecided

3 Likes

Re: Can You Allow Your Best Friend Date Your Sister/brother? by sweatlana: 9:22pm On Oct 02, 2015
NO!
Re: Can You Allow Your Best Friend Date Your Sister/brother? by joseph1832(m): 9:22pm On Oct 02, 2015
Of course I can! There's nothing wrong with it, infact I welcome it wholeheartedly because my friend will know never to hurt her or even dare treat her like a tramp.

But truth be told, its not my decision who my sister decide to date or not date. Its just that simple.

1 Like

Re: Can You Allow Your Best Friend Date Your Sister/brother? by passionate88: 9:23pm On Oct 02, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Because I don't have to date them & deal with all their cuntery. Point blank, some people make better friends than lovers.
Simple. My best friend in school is a female, I put up with some of her girly tantrums cos we are friends but the gods forbid we became lovers, I'll personally break the relationship.
Re: Can You Allow Your Best Friend Date Your Sister/brother? by Abugab(m): 9:24pm On Oct 02, 2015
As a best friend, you know the hustle and escapades when it comes to the opposite sex.
Always a difficult decision to allow your blood to be in the hands of a predator.
But when the person is cool and without scandal the relationship works as i have seen such and everyone has always lived happily after and the relationship between the friends and couples strengthened.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Allow Your Best Friend Date Your Sister/brother? by lanrexdo(m): 9:24pm On Oct 02, 2015
Bleeping my sister when i know he has bleep so many girls for fun?? Hell NO!!
Re: Can You Allow Your Best Friend Date Your Sister/brother? by Nobody: 9:24pm On Oct 02, 2015
IceDude:
No! I wont be comfortable with it, i cant date my best frnds sister as well
same here, feels kinda weird.

1 Like

Re: Can You Allow Your Best Friend Date Your Sister/brother? by flawlessT(f): 9:24pm On Oct 02, 2015
Besties of dis days is not Besties of b4 so I won't allow it happen
Re: Can You Allow Your Best Friend Date Your Sister/brother? by suwalee(f): 9:25pm On Oct 02, 2015
greatwaters:
I don't know why most people do not seem to approve of a relationship between their best friend and their sister/brother.

Even my roommate swore that he'll never allow it.
Is it wrong? if yes, why?

if u can associate wit dem why can u allow ur sis av a relationship wit ur frnd
Re: Can You Allow Your Best Friend Date Your Sister/brother? by Princezoi(m): 9:26pm On Oct 02, 2015
What Is he mad Hell nooo... Its even in the bro code "thy shall not date, bang or screw thy friend's sister"

3 Likes

Re: Can You Allow Your Best Friend Date Your Sister/brother? by lampardizik(m): 9:26pm On Oct 02, 2015
quiinnBee:
you literally nailed itsmiley

I don't see a nailgringringringrin
Re: Can You Allow Your Best Friend Date Your Sister/brother? by Nobody: 9:27pm On Oct 02, 2015
no.
Re: Can You Allow Your Best Friend Date Your Sister/brother? by silverprince413(m): 9:29pm On Oct 02, 2015
I wantu cook JOLLOF... should I USE RICE?
Re: Can You Allow Your Best Friend Date Your Sister/brother? by IamLEGEND1: 9:29pm On Oct 02, 2015
Princezoi:
What Is he mad Hell nooo...
Its even in the bro code "thy shall not date, bang or screw thy friend's sister"

Re: Can You Allow Your Best Friend Date Your Sister/brother? by bqlekan(m): 9:30pm On Oct 02, 2015
lailai... mohfidel oya come here, come read for yourself grin
Re: Can You Allow Your Best Friend Date Your Sister/brother? by tellwisdom: 9:30pm On Oct 02, 2015
suwalee:
if u can associate wit dem why can u allow ur sis av a relationship wit ur frnd

Can i feel your boobbss??..You too will enjoy it sad
Re: Can You Allow Your Best Friend Date Your Sister/brother? by 1trillionlikes: 9:30pm On Oct 02, 2015
I won't interfere

1 Like

Re: Can You Allow Your Best Friend Date Your Sister/brother? by donweasley(m): 9:30pm On Oct 02, 2015
Justicealh3:
The topic say, why?
no genuine reason sha.
Re: Can You Allow Your Best Friend Date Your Sister/brother? by bqlekan(m): 9:31pm On Oct 02, 2015
flawlessT:
Besties of dis days is not Besties of b4 so I won't allow it happen
you ehn.. wah happened to my 'Reply'
Re: Can You Allow Your Best Friend Date Your Sister/brother? by sawhite: 9:33pm On Oct 02, 2015
naijaboiy:

i'm not even talking about my friend being bad. I've got good friends whom I know can be good boyfriends to my sister,but problems in relationships are inevitable and I don't want a situation where my sister will not be able to eat or sleep because of my friend.

On the other hand though my friends are not on the same level with my sister. She's way too old for any of them to consider dating her. Or should I say they are way younger. grin

They can only crush from afar... cheesy
old keh?in this modern age,wat her level nd her age
Re: Can You Allow Your Best Friend Date Your Sister/brother? by greatwaters: 9:34pm On Oct 02, 2015
repogirl:
I might not like it but I wouldnt stop them especially if my sister/Bro is of age.

All these male posters above me saying never never sef....means your friends are horrible people.

A wise man once said show me your friends and I will show you who you are.... undecided
thinking like me. i like you joor, 5 orijin for you(you must finish am o)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Allow Your Best Friend Date Your Sister/brother? by dandostism88(m): 9:34pm On Oct 02, 2015
No, I can't!
Re: Can You Allow Your Best Friend Date Your Sister/brother? by flawlessT(f): 9:35pm On Oct 02, 2015
bqlekan:
you ehn.. wah happened to my 'Reply'
grin,i forgot ooo
Re: Can You Allow Your Best Friend Date Your Sister/brother? by odinese(m): 9:36pm On Oct 02, 2015
Anoda shitty topic
Re: Can You Allow Your Best Friend Date Your Sister/brother? by Nobody: 9:36pm On Oct 02, 2015
Yessssssssssss...

Oh, I just remembered she is married.

grin

#it might have felt a bit odd though, cos we are like siblings. Moreso, we're part of each others families.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old / He Doesn't Pick Up My Calls When He's At Home / The Faces Of Nigerian Gays

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.